I MARRIED JENNIE KIM || CHAEN...

נכתב על ידי iheartchaennie

Park Chaeyoung knows that being married to a global kpop royalty isn't easy. However, Jennie Kim also knows... עוד

AUTHOR'S NOTE (please read 🙇‍♀️)
- S1 - episode 1 -
- S1 - episode 2 -
- S1 - episode 3 -
- S1 - episode 4 -
- S1 - episode 5 -
- S1 - episode 6 -
- S1 - episode 7 -
- S1 - episode 8 -
- S1 - episode 9 -
- S1 - episode 10 -
- S1 - episode 11 -
- S1 - episode 12 -
- S1 - episode 13 -
- S1 - episode 14 -
- S1 - episode 15 -
- S1 - episode 16 -
- S1 - episode 17 -
- S1 - episode 18 -
- S1 - episode 19 -
- S1 - episode 20 -
- S1 - episode 21 -
- S1 - episode 22 -
- S1 - episode 23 -
- S1 - episode 24 -
- S1 - episode 25 -
- S1 - episode 26 -
- S1 - episode 27 -
- S1 - episode 28 -
- S1 - episode 29 -
- S1 - episode 30 -
- S1 - episode 32 -
- S1 - episode 33 -
- S1 - episode 34 -
- S1 - episode 35 -
- S1 - Final episode -
- S2 - episode 1 -
- S2 - episode 2 -
- S2 - episode 3 -
- S2 - episode 4 -
- S2 - episode 5 -
- S2 - episode 6 -
- S2 - episode 7 -
- S2 - episode 8 -
- S2 - episode 9 -
- S2 - episode 10 -
-S2 - episode 11-
-S2 - episode 12-
-S2 - episode 13-
-S2 - episode 14-
-S2 - episode 15 -
- S2 - episode 16 -
- S2 - episode 17-
- S2 - episode 18-
- S2 - episode 19 -
- S2 - episode 20
- S2 - episode 21 -
the internet
NEWS
- S2 - episode 22 -
- TGWFFTS x IMJK|| special episode -
- S2 - episode 23 -
- S2 - episode 24 -
- S2 - episode 25 -
- S2 - episode 26 -
The Final Note
Special chap season 1 (1)
Christmas Special Chapter

- S1 - episode 31 -

10.7K 476 266
נכתב על ידי iheartchaennie

*slightly serious chapter. Just a heads up*

It was a busy day at the company. It is by far the busiest and most stressful day for the Royals Entertainment employees and artist. Following the news of Jennie being persistently stalked by a paparazzi last Saturday night, the company didn't waste a moment and immediately took action.

Jennie and Irene personally attended the meeting since the two of them are present during the incident. They heard that there will be further investigation about what transpired during that night so they might have to discuss things with the two other girls that are present during the chase.

The conference hall was filled with legal council and lawyers from big law firms and Royals Entertainment was lucky to have one of the most saught after lawyer of this generation.

Jennie met eyes with her sister-in-law the moment the lawyer entered the room. She smiled as Alice looks professional on a Monday morning. She's proud to have her on her team. The moment Alice knew what happened she was already on her lawyer mode and is more than ready to take action.

"Good day, I'm Alice Park from Park & Company Law Firm" Alice introduced herself to Royals Entertainment CEO.

"Kwon BoA, nice to meet you Attorney Park" Kwon BoA said.

"Just Alice, please. Will be working closely to each other" Alice said.

"Just call me BoA, then"

Royals Entertainment had come to a decision to work with some of the major law firms in Korea to take action against malicious and dangerous attacks from the online community and life threatening actions such as stalking and close contact.

And of course Jennie didn't let this opportunity pass to suggest her sister-in-law's law firm as one of the firms that the company hired. When the meeting finished, Jennie approached Alice and offered her some brunch and so they have time to talk about other important stuff.

____________________

"So, you were saying that you are ready to come out in public?" Alice asked.

They were in the building's cafeteria, Alice wouldn't stop praising how delicious the food were and how cozy and convenient for the employees and artists the cafeteria is.

"Slowly" Jennie corrected she's actually amused and would never get used to how the Park sisters loved food so much.

"Okay, to come out 'slowly'. And that you are going to 'slowly' introduce Rosie in public" Alice said.

"Yes. And I'm going to ask for your help" Jennie said.

"And what made you think that I'll help you?" Alice managed to teased.

"I just landed you a job that will keep you busy maybe for the rest of your life" and of course Jennie wouldn't let Alice win. The two of them wouldn't have a normal conversation without bickering and slandering each other.

That's how close their relationship is. Alice was like the big sister that she never had and she's actually glad that her and Alice get along so well.

"Ugh! Oh thank you great Jennie Kim. How can I be of any help, your majesty?" Alice said.

"So annoying. But here's the plan" Jennie started and proceed on telling Alice her idea.

____________________

"How's the university, sweetheart?" Richard Park asked her daughter.

"Tiring but good. There's a lot of stuff to finish with so little time. Winter break is near so it's really a busy week" Chaeyoung answered her father.

"How about you Jennie?"

"Same, dad. And I'm actually working on my music so, I'm a little bit behind regarding other things but I have a lot of inspiration right now so, writing music comes naturally" Jennie said.

"That's nice to hear. Can't wait for your new music then" Jennie's dad said.

Dinner with the family are always good. They get to talk and discuss usually about anything. From business to politics, trendy dramas or movies and music, and of course the youngest couple's personal lives.

Jennie is used to their parents' inquisition and is more willing to answer series of questions and sometimes initiate a topic than Chaeyoung. The younger girl is usually quiet and will only talk when the question is for her.

However, tonight it feels like the tables have been turned, Jennie only talks when she was asked and Chaeyoung had been going on about what she plans for this holiday season.

Jennie is actually nervous and decided to just save her energy on how she'll break the news to her family. It was decided earlier with Alice that they will take the matter in to the dinner table but since the supper started Jennie can't get herself to start the conversation.

It was time for dessert and Alice is already itching to discuss about what Jennie wants to happen. So after playing the super secret rock-paper-scissors battle under the table, Jennie won so Alice needs to open the conversation.

"Okay, my lovely family" Alice started.

It was always Alice's out going personality that sets the mood for a light conversation, so it was just right that she opens the issue at hand.

Their parents looks at her anticipating what she has to say. Jennie was also wondering how Alice will break the news. Chaeyoung just looks at her sister then back to her dessert. Jennie took a sip from her champagne as she waited for Alice.

"Jennie has to say something" Alice said and Jennie choked on her drink.

Chaeyoung was fast to offer Jennie a napkin and rubbed her wife's back.

"The hell?" Jennie harshly whispered at Alice who sits at her left side.

"You do it" Alice whispered back.

"We talked about this. I won fair and square" Jennie whispered.

"Bold of you to assume that I won't take this chance to put you in a hot seat" Alice said.

"Ugh! You really are annoying" Jennie said.

"Jen?" Her dad asked.

"Uh. Haha. I uhm-" Jennie forgot how to speak.

Suddenly she felt a hand slowly intertwining with hers filling each gap with warmth. She looked at her hand then she looked at Chaeyoung.

"You can do it. Whatever it is, I'm with you" Chaeyoung whispered.

Jennie smiled, she took their intertwined hands near her lips and gave Chaeyoung's a kiss.

"Thanks, I needed that" Jennie said and smiled at Chaeyoung.

"Uh... The issue at hand?" Alice said and rolled her eyes playfully.

Jennie took a deep breath while Chaeyoung continued to give Jennie comfort and support. She kissed Jennie's shoulder and waited for the older girl to speak. She too is curious about what Jennie has to say.

"Moms and dads, love, I am asking permission to finally introduce Rosie to public" Jennie drop the matter.

It was long silence after that. And it added to Jennie's anxiety, it was already a big risk to come up with this decision but she badly wants to to it.

"That's... Nice" Chaeyoung was the first one to speak.

Jennie looked at Chaeyoung and the younger girl gave her the warmest smile she could muster. Chaeyoung knew this would be hard but at least they didn't have to hide, they can talk and hang out in the open, act as friends a little less clingy but they could manage.

She knows they could.

"That's actually not a bad idea" Jennie's mom said.

"Yeah, I agree. We can't hide Roseanne for long, Richard. She could be out in the public with her identity still a secret" Chaeyoung's mom agreed.

With their two mom's agreeing plus Alice, Jennie feels like this could be possible.

"Dads, I know how dangerous this idea is, that it could jeopardize everything that we've been protecting since forever, I promised to not put her to any harm. And I've been keeping my promise since then" Jennie said.

"And I'm mature enough to protect myself from whoever we're hiding from" Chaeyoung spoke.

Now all of the adults eyes are on her.

"If I say that I also want to do this. Would you say yes? Mom's right, I can't hide forever. One day the world will know that Roseanne Park, Richard Park's youngest daughter is alive" Chaeyoung continued.

Jennie squeezed Chaeyoung's hand. At this moment, it's her turn to give Chaeyoung comfort and support. She knew how much Chaeyoung wants to be free from her horrible past. And she'll support that if it makes her wife happy.

"And that... I married Jennie Kim" Chaeyoung said looking at Jennie.

Jennie's face felt warm hearing those words from Chaeyoung. It felt like they are finally gaining progress in their relationship. She really is proud that she waited patiently because it was all worth it.

"If that's your decision then, who am I to say no?" Kim Jaehyun, Jennie's dad said.

Jennie looked at her dad and mouthed a thank you while her dad gave her a proud and supportive smile. Now it all come down to one more person. Richard Park.

"Dad?" Chaeyoung said to get her father's attention.

"You two have grown up" he started.

"I would allow it, as long as we all can still protect Chaeyoung's real identity then I would allow it. Those people are still out there, and I know that they are just waiting for that right moment to break into us" Richard Park said.

"That's why I'm here, I won't let them harm any of our daughters again, Park" Jennie's dad said.

"I know. And Jennie, I trust you I always do. So do what you think is the best for the both of you. And as for you princess, always be safe and don't give Jennie a headache" Chaeyoung's dad said.

"I don't~" Chaeyoung whined while the adults laughed.

Jennie moved closer to Chaeyoung and whispered something.

"We're not yet done with the 'S' thing, should we tell them?" Jennie asked she looked right into Chaeyoung's eyes and immediately saw the answer.

"We handle it ourselves then" Jennie said and Chaeyoung nodded.

Dessert continued while they discuss how to add security around the two and Alice. It was a productive dinner, Jennie finally got the go signal to do and decide things about their relationship on their own and Chaeyoung is slowly breaking free from a nightmare that imprisoned her childhood.

The road ahead of them isn't as smooth as anyone imagined, it was going to be bumpy and dangerous. However, together they knew they will get through it.

Together.

____________________

"Are you sure mom?" She asked.

"I know what you are up to. You are my daughter. I don't want you to live a life like your dad. You are a good person" her mom said.

However she thought otherwise, they said an apple doesn't fall far from the tree. And with how she live her life in the university, how she hurt the only person that proved to her that she's capable to feel things, she knows that she really is her father's daughter.

"I don't want you to live the rest of your life regretting what you've done. It's still early you can still fix things" her mom said.

"But mom-"

"You already knew that what you felt wasn't love. Apologize to that person that you hurt. If they are really a good person like you thought they were, they will forgive you. But don't wait for them to resent you before you ask for forgiveness, a person's heart isn't always soft, it hardens with pain and anger" her mom said.

"Think about what I said. We leave after new year, everything is settled. Let's start a new life together my daughter" her mom said before leaving her room.

For her mom, So Hee is a good daughter. For her, she 'was' a good daughter. One simple act of kindness and it changes everything about her until she cannot recognized her own anymore. However her mom was right, it not yet late.

She still have time to make everything right.

And for the record, she realized, she already lose the battle without even starting a fight.

____________________________

*Changed the last picture.

Thanks for waiting, loves ❤️

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

47.7K 2.1K 23
Jennie Kim will marry Park Chaeyoung as an arrangement Chaeyoung is suffering from mental illness, while Jennie is suffering from memory loss. Will t...
929 40 1
A marriage journey of two friends. One was in love and the other one was broken. How an unrehearsed marriage brought them closer and turned into a lo...
6.8K 322 1
It took Jennie ten thousand hours to tell Chaeyoung how she felt. [chaennie one-shot]
23.9K 817 1
Jennie and Lisa don't ask why this is happening to them. They are beautiful together, and the universe, with everything that is miraculous and imposs...