Marriage Deal

By iam_dolly

Mew got to marry Gulf not because of saving his father's company or what not. He is marrying Gulf simply beca... More

Part 1
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14:
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Part 22.
Part 24: Last Part.

Part 23.

7.3K 352 21
By iam_dolly

It has been few hours and Mew seems to be still sulking. Though he is, he doesn't neglect his wife. Mew still order foods for Gulf, help him and even though he doesn't talk much to him.

"Boo... talk to me na..." Gulf cooed Mew, they're done for the day already and Mew seems not to be talking properly to him.

Mew sighed, "Okay. What do you want to eat? I'll cook it for you"

"boo, I'm sorry na. I didn't meant to say it, I won't make the same mistake again, I'm sorry" Gulf's tears were threatening to fall again and it pains Mew to see his wife being emotional and all.

"It's okay. I know you didn't mean it. It just it also pains me hearing it from you. You promise that you won't do it again, alright? It's a bad joke" Mew went to hug his wife. Gulf sobbed on Mew's shoulder wetting the spot with his tears.

"Don't cry na. I'm okay now"

"I'm really sorry, boo." Gulf's tears still continues to flow. It's the first time that Mew sulks for that long and it's their first not so major fight, though Gulf won't really call it a fight.

"Sshhh... It's fine. What do you want to eat now?" Mew asked while still running circles at his wife's back.

"I want 'sinigang'" Gulf said, it made Mew smile. Gulf been asking for that dish and Mew's learning to cook it for his pregnant wife.

(A/N: I don't know what's the english term for 'sinigang' and as per google its 'stew' and it doesn't sound right haha so if you know it, share it with me 😉)

"Yes wifey. I'll cook it for you" Mew said before he untangle himself from Gulf. He kissed Gulf's lips before he went to the kitchen to cook the food. Mew's gesture made Gulf giddy.

(Time skip!)
Time passed by it's already the 8th month of Gulf's pregnancy. He doesn't demand as much as before, Mew and Great's cheeks luckily isn't soggy due to daily pinch and squish of Gulf. But he is still sensitive like before.

They were closer to Great and Kao too. The two spoiled Gulf just as much as Mew. They visit Gulf almost every weekend and bring all those nutritious foods as per Mew's request.

Godt and Mild also visited them when Gulf's on his 7th month of pregnancy and Mild laughed at him for a whole day that made Gulf smacked him a hundred times while Godt brought him for shopping and spent thousands of dollars for Gulf's baby.

"boo.. I look like a whale now. My stomach's so big, I am so fat!" Gulf protest while looking at the mirror. He feels hot always so he always use a thin shirt at home. He stopped working or should we say that Mew forced him to stop working when he reached the 6th month of his pregnancy.

They are just temporary workers at Gulf's company. Though basically the two were the heir in their family company, it doesn't seem to matter much.

Mew still continues to work but he is just at home to accompany Gulf since one time Mew's at work and Gulf got bored at home. He went to the office and he just ride a cab and it scares Mew to the bones. Mew doesn't want Gulf to travel alone since he is pregnant and he got the tendency to sleep anywhere and whatever the situation is, he can always fall asleep.

Mew turned around and look at Gulf who seems to be measuring his body in front of the mirror.

"You're not fat, bii. If anything, you're sexy and hot" Mew walk to where Gulf is and snaked his hands on Gulf's big belly. "This baby of ours inside you makes you more sexy" Mew trailed kissed on Gulf's nape to his shoulder. "and you're so beautiful at that. An angel would be shy at your beauty"

It made Gulf blushed he turned to Mew and kiss his husband on the lips.

"You always makes me shy" Gulf said and slap Mew's biceps after they parted from the kiss.

"What? I'm just telling the truth!" Mew said while smiling ear to ear.

"I love you, Mew. I love you and our baby" Gulf said and kissed Mew again.

"I love you too, Gulf. I love you two" Mew said as he lift Gulf to their bedroom and do the unholy act that will bring them to heaven.

(3 days before Gulf pop)

"Mew, Did you fix the baby bag? Do you alos have Gulf's things prepared?" Mild asked. They're all in the living room, though Gulf got no sign of pain at all they're preparing for it already and for that they have everyone in Mew and Gulf's place.

"I already have the car ready always" Kao said, sitting leisurely in the living room like he doesn't have work where in reality he got tons.

"I'll help you with anything!" Great said. He is reading the book he bought not too long ago. It's a book how to care for the baby.

"I will be there incase you pass out, Mew" Godt said. Playing with those noisy toys that they bought for the baby - as if it will be used until the third month of the baby.

"Guys, chill! He won't pop yet. We still have two days to go and you're all here already" Gulf exclaimed, pointing at his super big tummy. They're so chaotic, they are also nervous more than Gulf is.

"What's his name? You two haven't revealed it yet" Mild asks, "You should name your kid after me, after all I am his parents cupid" Mild winks.

Mew looked at Gulf, they already discussed the name of their kid and Mew wants 'Alexander' while Gulf wants 'Blake' and the two decided to use both name.

"Well, we will name him 'Blake Alexander Suppasit'" Gulf answered and they all looked at him.

"Oh, 'Blake' like your ex?" Godt teased making Mew look at Gulf.

"Hey, I didn't have a boyfriend aside from Mew! I mean, I didn't have a boyfriend just straight a husband since we were never even boyfriends" Gulf said, making Mew pout.

"Hey! we already talked about it and I said sorry already" Mew said, still pouting. Gulf tilt his head and motioned Mew to kiss him which the latter happily did making the four voice out jokingly their disgust.

(D Day)

Godt is cooking for all of them, everyone's ready. They're just going to eat before they leave to the hospital. They're all going to eat aside from Gulf. His doctor forbids him to eat before he pops.

Mild and Great starts preparing the table when Gulf's water suddenly broke and you can say that no matter how prepared they are they all still panicked.

Mew picked Gulf up and went to the car while it is Great who will drive. Godt brought Gulf's baby bag and his things, him and Mild followed Great's car to the hospital. Since they're overseas, their drivers license is not valid so they have Kao drive for them. Mild is somehow the calmest of them since he still in the right mind and contacts Gulf's parents and also Mew's.

They're all nervous. They arrive the hospital and Gulf's is already in the delivery room with Mew pacing back and fort outside.

"Hey what happened?" God asked the super tensed and nervous Mew.

"I... I can't see Gulf crying in pain. He is screaming, I might faint" Mew said, he really looks panicked and worried. The boys looks worried too and can do nothing about it but just pray for Gulf's safe delivery.

Luckily Gulf's parents arrived right away.

"Mom, Gulf's in the delivery room. Can you come with me, please?" Mew begs his mother in law and she just smiled and taps Mew's back.

Mew and his mother in law entered the delivery room and all they can hear were cries of Gulf and few curses towards Mew. After an hour, they heard the cry of the baby. It put the boys at ease, that means the baby is okay. They just need to make sure that Gulf is okay.

Almost an hour passed and Gulf is being wheeled to the private room while the baby will be on the nursery section for check up. Gulf's mother assured them that Gulf is okay and just exhausted from giving birth.

All of them followed the nurse to the nursery room so they can have a glimpse of the baby.

"Do you think he looks like me?" Mild asked Great who is on his left side.

"Nah, he looks like me because Gulf's to fond of my cheeks until they became loose" Great said, disagreeing with Mild.

"He looks like me. A handsome fella" Godt said without an ounce of shame.

"You talk like you're all his parents. Though if we look closer, he looks like me" Kao said making the three laugh.

They continue to argue who is Alex's looked a like but they don't know it's none of them because he is a carbon copy of Mew Suppasit.

~~~~~~

// Hey! We are a chapter or two before this ends!

Your thoughts? 😂

Lovelots 💙❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 7.6K 25
Gulf is an Orphan or that's what he thinks he is, which is struggling in his daily life, currently in college with two part time jobs. A very quiet a...
41.9K 2.1K 15
Mewgulf parents are friends since grade one and they believe in Shaman, the Shaman said they become successful in their lives but to keep the success...
41.1K 2.1K 24
Mew runs his father's company he also has many problems in life he wants to have his own family but first he has to finish his term in his father's c...
95.3K 5.6K 39
After Mew saved Gulf from the bullies, Gulf fell in love and since then, he had crush on Mew. When he graduated, he applied to the famous Company. ...