Sam and Colby stories

Da Bella3148

1st story sample: "Colby laid Sam in the back of the car, and sat next to him. Watching as he desperately gas... Altro

Bad Idea pt.1
Bad idea pt.2
Bad Idea pt.3
Bad Idea Pt.4 (final part)
3AM drinking
3AM Drinking pt.3 (final part)

3AM drinking pt.2

1.5K 26 15
Da Bella3148

   "Sam! You CANNOT drive drunk! Are you insane? Call me back RIGHT. NOW." Colby hung up from his 3rd voicemail in the past 20 minutes. Sam left abruptly with no explanation as to where he was going. He could get seriously hurt if he's driving drunk, or hurt someone else. Colby was furious. He decided to call Kat to see if he's at her house.
   "Colby?" Kat answered, with a raspy voice from sleep.
   The sudden reminder that she is the reason Sam left hit Colby, but he pushed the anger down and brought his focus back to finding Sam. "Is Sam there?"
   "No, is he not home?"
   "He just left and he's drunk. I think he's driving. I tried running out to catch him when I heard him leave but he was already gone." Colby explained.
   "So he's driving drunk?" She asked.
   No shit. "Yes. Do you know where he would go?"
   "I have no clue, but I have his location on, I'll probably be able to see where he is as long as he didn't block me." Kat said.
   "Okay great, check now." He instructed.
   There was a minute of silence as she did what she was told but then she said "Fuck. He's on the highway."
   "Shit. Where the hell is he going?"
   "I don't know."
   "I would go after him but what would I do if I caught him? Ram him of the road?" Colby remarked.
   "The only thing I could think to do is head to the highway and then once he gets to wherever he's going, go there."
   "Good idea." Colby said.
   "Alright, I'll leave now."
   "Absolutely not! Colby interrupted. "You are the last person he would want to see right now. I will go after him. Call me if anything changes." Colby instructed then abruptly hung up.

   "Come on Sam!" Colby said after hanging up from his 15th call in the past hour and a half. He was on the highway with no idea where to go when thankfully Katrina called him back.
   "He's at my managers house I'll send you the address. He's gonna beat the shit out of him." Katrina panicked.
   "Okay, I'm going as fast as I can." Colby hung up again and typed the address he was sent into google maps. He shouldn't be using his phone while driving but this was kinda an emergency.
   He got there in another 20 minutes but pulled up to see police lights in front of the house. "No no no no no no no no no." Colby said to himself. "What the fuck did you do!"
   He got out of his car and walked up to an officer writing in his notebook. "Excuse me officer can you tell me what's happening?"
   "There was a break in and assault at this house. Don't worry about it sir we have it under control." He reassured him but it didn't work.
   "Can you tell me who the person arrested was? I think it's my best friend." Colby asked.
   "I don't know his name."
   "Is he blonde and wearing a red hoodie?"
   "Yes."
   Colbys heart sunk. "I think that's him... is he drunk?"
   "I don't know, is he?" The officer questioned, looking away from his notebook at Colby with a serious expression.
   "Umm, not that I know of." Colby gulped.
   The officer sighed then turned to his colleague. "David, what's the suspects name?"
   "Samuel Gol...batch? Box?" I don't know how to say his last name.
   "Oh my god." Colby put his hands on his head filled head to toe with panic. "Is he hurt? What did he do?"
   "Samuel is fine, just a little bruised around his eye. He broke into this home and assaulted the owner. That's all I can tell you." The officer explained.
   "What can I do to get him out?"
   "Nothing, sir. He will have to figure it out on his own. Just wait for him to call you is all I would do. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get Mr.Goldbox down to the station." The officer walked away and got into his car.
   Colby looked around to try to see if he could spot Sam in any of the cars, which he was unsuccessful with. He eventually got back into his car and took a few deep breaths. That's when he decided to call his manager. "Hey, I'm so sorry to bother you so early in the morning but we have a huge problem that I don't know how to deal with by myself."

The two ended up talking for almost an hour figuring out what to do. Colbys manager, Alissa, told Colby to wait until morning to try to bail Sam out because it will take a few hours to get him into the system. Long story short, all they could do for now was wait until they heard from Sam.
"Get some sleep Colby, I'll cancel your flights right now. He will be okay." She said before hanging up.
   Colby took a moment to get a grip. She's right, Sam is smart and responsible, he will be okay. But a boy like him in a prison full of murderers and abusers is a terrifying thought. Like Colby did when he was in jail, he will stick out like a sore thumb, maybe even more. Colby wishes he could tell him to stay in his cell, to grab a book and just hang out until he can get him out of there. Maybe Sam will run into the same guy Colby did, who can take care of him and make him feel safe.
   He can't do anything but hope.

   He arrived home and immediately woke Corey and Jake up, asking what he should do. He also called Katrina letting her know Sam is okay. Kinda.
   "We have to call them." Jake suggested.
   "Yeah I know, but he might not even be in the system or whatever yet. It took like 5 hours for me to even be taken to the cells when I was arrested. He was only arrested a couple hours ago." Colby said.
   "So what do we do?" Corey asked.
   "It wouldn't hurt to try calling them. He definitely can't bail himself out." Colby explained.
   "How much do you think his bail will be set at?"
   "Well he commuted assault, I think they'll charge him for breaking and entering too and most likely driving under the influence."
   "That's like $10,000!" Jake stated.
   "Definitely more than that." Colby said, overwhelmed with stress.
   "Are...you gonna pay?" Jake asked.
   "Obviously. Would you?"
   "I'm too broke." He joked.
   This got a little giggle out of Colby but he was in too bad of a mood to joke around. "I'm going to call them now, I don't want to wait any longer." He said grabbing a notebook from the kitchen counter and a pen from the drawer in case he needed it. The three of them were standing around their kitchen island but Colby went to sit down at the dining table. Jake and Corey stayed where they were so that they could hear what happened.
   Colby dialed the jail he knew Sam was sent to and waited for someone to answer "Twin Towers Correctional Facility please hold." Colby groaned and put his phone on speaker so he could hear when someone started talking again.

   After being on hold for 15 minutes, someone finally answered. He asked them how long it would be until Sam's bail was set and they said it would be another three hours because the judge wouldn't be at the courthouse until 6am and the process of Sam finding out what his bail is takes an hour, then they said to call back then.
   Colby decided to do some research during this time.
   "So what's the plan?" Corey walked over and asked. Jake had gone back to sleep.
   "Basically I have three options, I can pay bail with cash, if I can't do that I can pay with valuables but I doubt I'll do that unless it's like a million dollars, or I could hire a bondsman."
   "What do you think you'll do?" Corey sat down.
   "Probably bail with cash."
"Do you know what you're doing?"
Colby looked at him "No, I don't."

After lots of phone calls and google searches, Colby finally had a plan. He would call the center again in 15 minutes, then go pull whatever amount of money was needed out of the bank so he could pay the bail. Then, it would be just a matter of time before Sam was calling him saying he was finally released and Colby would go pick him up.
He followed through with his plan and was on hold again with the center.
"Twin Towers correctional facility this is Amy how can I help you?"
"Hello, I'm calling to find out the bail amount for my friend."
"What is his name?"
"Samuel Golbach."
He heard some typing coming from the other line and his heart started racing. "Bail is set at $43,000."
"Jesus christ." Colby rubbed his face.
"Will that be all?"
"Can I talk to him?"
"I cannot connect you to him, he would have to call you."
"Okay, thanks." Colby hung up and put his head in his hands. "God damn it Sam." He whispered to himself.
"What's it at?" Corey asked from the couch.
"$43,000"
"Holy shit."
"I know."

Colby decided it would be best to hire someone who knows what they're doing, although it was going to be a lot more money, it was worth it.
After more phone calls and more research, he had a bondsman hired who told him he would take care of the bailing process, which he did. After Colby gave him the money, Sam was put into the release process. Now all he had to do was wait for the phone call saying he was ready to be picked up.

Colby spent the hour getting ready so that he would be able to leave as soon as Sam called, then he took a nap because he was absolutely exhausted.
3 hours into his nap he was woken up by his phone ringing. He answered without even looking to see who was calling.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Colby." It was Kat.
"Oh, hey."
"You sound so happy to hear from me."
"Sorry I'm just waiting to hear from Sam, I thought you were him." Colby said.
"So I'm assuming he's not home yet."
"Nope."
"It's been like 7 hours what's taking so long?" Katrina asked.
"It took hours to even be able to find out what his bail was at, then it took another few hours to contact a bondsman and let him do his thing, and now it's gonna take even longer for him to be released. They have a lot of people to go through I'm sure because of the buildup over the weekend." Colby explained.
"Oh yeah, that makes sense. Please let me know when he's home and safe."
"Okay, Kat, I will." Colby promised.
"Thanks, Colby. Are you mad at me?"
"You fucked up."
"You don't think I know that?!" She yelled.
This caught both of them off guard. "I'm sorry. I just feel like complete trash. I can't do this without him. He was all I had, the only person who was real to me." She sounded like she was on the verge of a breakdown. "I know you don't care, and I'm sorry for ranting but I have no idea what to do. I'm so worried about him and it's all my fault. This is all my fault." Now Colby knew she was crying.
"Katrina, get some sleep. He's going to be alright."
"Okay." She took a deep breath and then hung up the phone.
Colby knew she was right, this is all her fault. He couldn't help but feel bad, but at the same time she knew what she was doing. She knew what would happen, and she did it anyways. But it's none of his business.
He laid down again to try to get more sleep, but just as he was beginning to drift off, his phone started ringing again.
It was Sam.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

40.3K 1.5K 20
Book-2 of the 'Bad Guy' series - After he is forced back to the disaster he calls his father, Colby is left to deal with the abuse, the heart break a...
1.6K 21 23
I could see his hand start swinging to hit me, and I awaited for the impact, but it never came. I opened my eyes to see Colby holding his wrist, in a...
54.9K 1.1K 15
Sam POV "Cole!" She yells. "What?!" I hear someone yell from upstairs. My eyebrows pull together, his voice sounds familiar. "Don't what me! Come d...
6.4K 160 18
"So Sav..." Sam starts. "We brought you here to ask you something." "What is it?" I ask, kinda nervous. "So, you know how we said we were goi...