To betray the mafia king

By suzangill98

In the centre of the world of riches, guns and illegality. Stood a beautiful man with temperament as cool as... More

Love kills
Meeting them
The repayment
|Chapter 3|
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 14

10.1K 449 117
By suzangill98

"We seek forgiveness from others ,to only forget that good deeds should begin from one's own self"

....................................................

Few days passed and Amara could see Marco being stressed about something.
He refused to tell her the reason but she knew him better.

He was her only support,and she can't see him upset.

A meeting was going on and she knows about Marco's new partnership with Accardi's.
And she guessed that this was the sole reason of his stress.

Why else would he be stressed about?

Standing outside the door,she listened to his conversation.
Mar had stopped her from attending the meetings recently,the reason unknown to her.

"We have underestimated that bast***! He knows of our plan and he won't let it be successful. We can't attack right now. Our goods are all lying at the borders and the police can reach them any minute!"

"But Sir,if Shadow goes on the mission,I am su-"

"No! Shadow will not carry out this or any other missions associated with Accardi's. "

"But-"

"I said no! Now call back the ships,we are going to change our routes. The attack at his werehouse has to wait. If we are lucky,we will be saved till tomorrow morning "

Marco was stressed and burning in fury.
I have never seen him this angry, who was this Vincenzo guy who was affecting him like this.

"But Sir it will cost us millions...all our stuff at his werehouse will be impounded and not to forget the police at the central axis,are you sure?"

Rubbing his head,he spoke lowly,the decision not to his much liking,more of a compulsion.

"Yes"

Everyone nodded and left.
And I hid behind the wall,lost in thoughts.

I know the werehouse they are talking about.
Last month one of our shipments got raided and the goods were lying in the Accardi werehouse at the border of our axis.

Going inside into the enemy's territory was very dangerous,it could call for a war in a partnership.
But I also know that the stuff is worth millions,not only that but the fear of  police impounding it is much greater.

If police gets its hand on the stuff,it can affect Mar's business very badly.
Not only that,he could also be imprisoned.

He has contacts,all mafia men do but the police of bordering axis is under the centre and no one dares to mess with it.

I have to do something.

I can't let them reach it,I have to leave first.
And even if it takes destroying the stuff worth billions,I will do it.

...............................................

It was late at night and Mar was still busy making calls and trying to get help from other mafia men.

I knocked on the door and his tired eyes looked up at me.

"Amara? It's late,why aren't you asleep?"

He said, clicking on his phone screen to see the time.

I just smiled,leaning my head against the wall and crossing my arms in front of me.

"I should be asking you the same question. You are taking alot of stress these days"

He smiled, trying to show he is fine.
Keeping the papers aside he removes his study specs.

"Nothing Love,just business"

I moved closer to him, pulling up his arm and making him stand from his chair.

"Come. It's late"

"No Amara...I still have work to do. You go,I will come once I am done"

He protested but I was more persistent.
Pulling him along,I will not let him drown in his miseries.

"You can be really stubborn at times ,Love"

He said in defeat,a small genuine smile plastered on his face.

"Only for you ,my dear Mar
Now come. Can't you see you are ruining your handsome face,your eyes have dark circles and your skin is getting wrinkles.How will we find a girl for you?"

He chuckled.
Pulling me to his chest and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I don't need a girl Love ,plus won't you love me if I don't have a beautiful face?"

I rolled my eyes.

"I will always love you Mar, no one can take your place but please don't be like this. I hate it when you don't take care of yourself"

He smiled and kissed my knuckles.

"I am sorry ,Love. Your wish is my command "

I smiled and pulled him along to his bedroom.
He got settled in the quilts and smiled at me.

"What? Why are you smiling?"

Moving his head in a no,he held my hand and started drawing circles on it.

"I don't know what I will do without you."

"Stop being so sentimental. I hate these talks...now sleep. You haven't slept in last two days"

"You noticed?"
He asked surprised.

I merely switched off the light and without him noticing switched off his phone.

I stood next to him.
The moonlight falling on his face,illuminating his features.

"I know everything about you Mar. Noticing this is nothing new. Now sleep and don't think about business. Forget it for once"

"Yes madam"
He saluted and I chuckled.
Closing the door slowly and bidding him a good night.

Closing the door I nodded at the person who stood outside.
Pulling up my sleeves I was ready for the action at night.

"Is everything ready?"

"Yes ma'am ,the ship has changed direction and is heading towards the werehouse"

"How many men?"

"50 at the borders and 25 for backup. Just as you said"

I nodded.

"Is everyone aware that Mar is not  to be informed?"

"Yes ma'am, everyone knows Shadow has taken charge"

Smiling I nodded.
And then the forces followed.

...............................................

The place looked dangerous,the security was very tight and entering this place can be a task.

"What next?"

My men of security asked,behind.
And I merely straightened my back and replied.

"Half from the right ,half from the left. I will proceed from the centre and distract them. The goods lie here in the middle and I want the ship to start loading from behind.25 minutes is the Maximum time we will get and if there is a problem......this exit here is the route to escape."

They all nodded looking at the map in my hand in understanding.
I was to distract the guards first ,adjusting the black cloth tied on my face ,and pulling it lower.

I took out a cigarette from my pocket and  lit it up with a lighter.
Taking a long drag from it and breathing it out,I smirked.

I moved my hand and gave them the signal to disperse to their assigned locations .
Their silent footsteps moving ,and I stood up straight , looking straight at my targets.

Pulling up the black cloth up to my face,I cracked my neck adjusted my shoulders.

Let the game begin.

.....................................................

15 minutes gone, 5 more to go.

I was enjoying the show,I must say.
The fire sensors have done great.

Making it pour cats and dogs insides the premises.
The guards were running trying to locate the...unknown fire as I must say and my men were almost done with lifting our shipments from the dock behind.

4:39 seconds more.
These people were fools,they were stupid to not know this could be a set up.
Were they not expecting us or was this a plan.

My cigarette was almost finished when I saw a dozen of cars stopping near the entrance.
Their screeching tyres making me look up.

They all wore black,but one stood out the most.

His men opened the door for him and he roared in anger as soon as he stepped out.

"It's a fucking plan dammit! That bast*** Marco has send his men! Report to the docks ! Now!"

I smirked,atleast someone had brains.
The person's back was on me ,as I stared at him.

Calling my men,I Commanded.

"The forces are on it's way. How many to go?"

"Shadow only 5 boxes are left...we still need 5 minutes"

Nodding,I moved ahead from the wall I was leaning on.

"Retreat. I will manage"

"But how can...you..."

"I said to fuck*** retreat! Don't you dare question me. In 1 minute I want all of you and the ship out of the territory"

"Understood?"

"Yes,Understood"

"Good"

Throwing away the cigarette,I crushed it under my feet and proceeded towards the docks from the backside.

I could hear the men approaching,but I was faster.
Reaching the location in few seconds,I relaxed seeing our goods almost gone.

With only 5 boxes remaining.

I guess they will have to be ruined,but what can I do.

I can't leave any evidence for the police.
Picking up a can of petrol I proceeded to empty it on the goods.

Beginning with forming a circle around the goods and marking the borders.

But then my eyes fell on 2 of my men working on the 4 th box and I roared at them.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I fuck*** told you to retreat.Why haven't you left with others?"

"Shadow....I....we... thought we had time-"

The approaching footsteps of the gang members were heard.
Why can't these useless men follow one order straight.

I cursed in my mind ,looking between the goods and the men.
I had to still cover up 2 boxes.

Sh**

Taking out my car keys and throwing at them,I sighed in frustration.

"Go straight,take the third right. You will find my car parked there."

There eyes widened,but still they caught the keys.

"But shadow how will you come...we can't lea-"

"I said leave the fuc* right now you morons! Leave!"

One was being persistent,and I wanted to punch him so badly.

"No shadow boss will kill us if we leave you...we won't-"

Taking out the pistol from my waist ,I aimed it at him.
Fear entered his eyes and his steps retreated.

"Leave or I will kill you right now you piece of sh*"! Go dammit!"

And they finally left,going out of my view.
Sighing and trying to relax myself.
I looked at the entrance.

They were too close,I have to hurry.
My hands were shaking while pouring the liquid on the goods

5 seconds more ....sh**

I was almost done with it,now only the last step remained.

" Stop! Raise you hands! "

Came a commanding voice and for the first time in ages,my mind felt what they call.

Fear

If I even move an inch,they will shoot.
Men in black entered one after another.
Surrounding the area I stood on,but still behind the circle of fire I was trying to form.

Their guns were pointed at me and I had no choice but to lower my gun and place it on the floor,the lighter still stuck in the sleeve at my wrist.
Hidden from their eyes.

The opening widened and then I saw a figure entering.
His heavy footsteps,showing his dominance and position.

I gulped as his face came in my view.

His eagle brown eyes,staring at me in pure anger and disgust.

I couldn't help admire the face of my rival,the words I heard about his beauty not fully justifying what I was seeing.

A perfect jawline with a light stubble beard. Pointed nose and narrowed eyes.

His physique resembling that of a body builder,with muscles everywhere.
I swear I even saw his forearm muscles flex to make his veins visible.

What was this man? I have never seen someone like him before.
But still something about him felt oddly familiar.

Were it his eyes or the way he looked at me.
I really don't know.

"So the bas*** has send his bloody best this time ,huh?"

He said,no humour present in his tone. But the warning clear.

I refused to answer, refusing to lower down my head or accept defeat.

"The infamous shadow? If I am not wrong"

He spoke,while looking around and assessing the situation.
His eyes hardened as he saw the werehouse almost vacated.

All of Marco's stuff gone except for the most precious thing, ie me.

"You did well Shadow. 15 minutes I guess....not bad"

My eyes hardened at him. Was he mocking my abilities.
Ask your men to lower your damn guns and I will show you,you egoistic bast***.

Few minutes of silence passed and I could tell that he was not happy with this.

With my intrusion into his oh so perfect plan.

"However,the police will be coming here any second. And it will be a jackpot to catch you ,the most trusted men of Marco with his illegal goods"

As if,I will die before I let them touch me.

"Now before they come,why don't you show us your face?"

"Lower your damn mask"

He ordered in his dominating voice, making me smirk instead.
If he thinks he defeated me,he is still dreaming.
No one can defeat Shadow.

No fuck*** one.

I refused and his anger aggravated.
He again ordered and this time I replied.

"Vincenzo Accardi. The day you see my face is the day when you die. So I ask you ,do you wish to die today?"

He smirked, liking my challenge.
Looking at me up and down in disbelief.

"Your guts...damn man,do you even realise that you are going to get arrested within next few minutes? "

I scoffed.
My fingers skillfully taking out my lighter from my sleeve, without their notice.

"Arrested? In your dreams"

And with this I pressed the button of the  lighter and made it land on the ground.
Petrol laid in a puddle near my feet and almost instantly,fire seperated me and his men.

I smirked while his men cursed and moved back in surprise.

Those eagle brown eyes stared at me in anger and I couldn't help smile.

Checkmate Mr Accardi

Only a mad man who doesn't care about his life will jump through this fire to get me.
No one's suicidal here anyways.

Smiling I dusted my clothes and sighed.
Moving back from the fire and exiting through the back exit.

The smell of smoke burned my nose and I pressed my hand on the mask I wore to block it out further.
Only when I heard heavy footsteps resonating behind me did I looked back.

Surprised

His angry eagle eyes were just meters away from me and my eyes widened.

What the Fu"*

Is this man crazy?

Before I could run,I felt a strong force hit me as his body landed on mine.
The force of the fall made my vision go blurry for a second.

I felt a warm liquid run down my neck and I cursed in my mind.

Before I could understand much,my wrists were roughly grabbed in a strong grip above my head.
And my waist was straddled by his legs on my either side.

Blocking my mobility and clouding my senses.

The throbbing in my head intensified and the beauty of his eyes was getting hazy with each passing second.

The force of the fall made my head scarf to open and my brown hair sprawled around me like a halo.
The wound on my head was hurting like sh** and my senses were going numb.

His eyes softened as he took in my long hair,his anger decipitated in surprise and admirations.
Next I know,the scalf covering my face was harshly pulled by his strong hands.

His face froze like he had seen a ghost.
My eyes refusing to stay awake to see him further in time.

And then,before I could fight my senses any longer,I felt a soft feathery touch on my cheek ,and my eyes closed in defeat.

With my mind catching onto just one name,that left his desperate and quivering lips.

"Alessa?"

....

Sample ends.

Full book available on platforms Novelcat / Foxnovel and ireader.

Check my insta suzangill98

Take care

See yaa!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 7.3K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
293K 4.5K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
354K 11K 48
After generations of men in the Giordano family, the idea of a baby girl was a mere dream. So when their first and only princess was born, they belie...
1.7M 73.3K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...