| The Art Of Chase | KTH ✔️

By eatinsbub

"Stop chasing me." "Stop stopping me." ◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕ Kim Taehyung was living a pretty usual an... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1 :: Him
Chapter 2 :: Her
Chapter 3 :: Deal
Chapter 4 :: Last Hope
Chapter 5 :: The Marriage
Chapter 6 :: Bodyguards
Chapter 7 :: PD
Chapter 8 :: Morning
Chapter 9 :: Breakfast
Chapter 10 :: Money
Chapter 11 :: Pain
Chapter 12 :: Heartbeat
Chapter 13 :: Anger
Chapter 14 :: Beauty
Chapter 15 :: Party
Chapter 16 :: Boss
Chapter 17 :: Kiss
Chapter 19 :: Cheater
Chapter 20 :: Sorry
Chapter 21 :: Accident
Chapter 22 :: I am (NOT) fine
Chapter 23 :: The hug
Chapter 24 :: Sneak peak of her past
Chapter 25 :: I don't hate you, I dislike you.
Not an update but an update 🤠👌🏻
Chapter 26 :: Mimicry
Chapter 27 :: Tsundere
Chapter 28 :: Regrets
Chapter 29 :: Leading on
Chapter 30 :: No Tears
Chapter 31 :: Soft touches
Chapter 32 :: Confession
Chapter 33 :: Fear
Chapter 34 :: Worry
Chapter 35 :: Ex??
Part 36 :: Oppa
Part 37 :: Realisation
Part 38 :: One-sided
Part 39 :: I love you
Chapter 40 :: Difficult Love
Chapter 41 :: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42 :: Feelings
Chapter 43 :: Truth Untold
Chapter 44 :: The Betrayal
Chapter 45 :: She is here
Chapter 46 :: She Is Crazy
Chapter 47 :: Tearful Kisses
Chapter 48 :: The Chase is over?
Chapter 49 :: Seperation and Divorce
Chapter 50 :: Father-in-law
Chapter 51 :: Kidnap
Chapter 52 :: Two Days
Chapter 53 :: Love Only
Chapter 54 :: Again??
Last Chapter :: HEA
Epilogue 1

Chapter 18 :: Drunk

10.7K 862 186
By eatinsbub

The night grew darker and the weather was turning cold. Mist was surrounded over the far away lightened places while Lian was carrying out his boss's orders. "We have everything in here right?" The masked man, who was in a conversation with Lian asked, when he forwarded a pendrive to him.

"Of course! It was a huge a*s work to detail everything." Lian huffed a smokey breath. "Then you guys should be awarded, isn't it?" Lian and the masked man crooked their brows when they heard another voice behind them. "M-Madam" Lian stuttered, seeing none other than Y/n, standing with a smirk and folded arms.

Y/n started walking towards them but increased her pace when the masked man started running away from the place. She was quick enough to kick the man on his back and he abruptly fell down, dropping the pendrive in the grass which now Y/n picked up. "This…" She showed the pendrive in the air and Lian's facial expressions changed.

He marched towards Y/n to grab the pendrive but she dodged him with a punch. "You bi*ch!" Lian groaned in pain and crushed ego making Y/n smirk a little more. "Oh! Did I hurt someone's male ego?" She chuckled but didn't see the other masked man getting up from behind her.

She groaned in pain when the man hit her from behind, making her fall on the ground and Lian took the chance to hover above her and press her neck. "A soft girl like you shouldn't involve in grown up things like this baby" He gave a dirty smirk to her. Her eyes widened as Lian's grip on her neck tightened and she did what came to her mind right then.

Bending her knee, she kicked his crotch and that was when Lian could literally see stars. "Soft you said?" She grinned and twirled around before kicking the jaw of the masked man, removing his mask. "No wonder an ugly bit*h like you was hiding behind that mask." She remarked before punching him again and blood oozed out from his broken teeth.

She turned her head, gritting her teeths angrily and marched towards a groaning Lian, who was withering in pain while lying on the grass. "You backstabber jerk! How dare you think of hurting Taehyung!" She clenched her fist which directly hurled on Lian, breaking his teeth in the process.

She kept on punching his face, almost dislocating his nose and jaws while the masked man took the opportunity to stand up by then to run. "Yaah!" Y/n ran after him as soon as she heard shuffling noises and held his arm but the man jerked her away with all his leftover strength and she stumbled back hard and hit the tree. 

"Damn!" She groaned in pain and anger as the sharp curves of the tree trunk sliced her forehead a little. The masked man managed to run away but at least she got the pendrive and Lian. She looked towards Lian who was lying unconscious on the ground and then looked at the pendrive, wondering what was inside it.

"Now I will have to take care of this f*cker!" She cursed under her breath and dialled a number on her phone. "Hello." She heard a sleepy voice from the other side which made her roll her eyes. "Do you have anything else other than sleeping?" She groaned. "And do you have anything else other than nagging me, Noona?" He mocked.

"Jeon Jungkook! I am sending you a location. Come here and collect a body and….a pendrive" She said looking at Lian and then at the pendrive in her hand. "The fu*k! Did you kill someone again?" Jungkook peered. "He isn't dead which is good because I need him alive. And about the pendrive….I need you. This might contain some coded language...so." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Send the location!" He chimed before hanging up without listening to her anymore. "Aiisshh this punk! He has forgotten his manners." She cursed looking at the blank phone screen and decided to wait for Jungkook.

||

"Gosshhh! Taehyung! Will you stop now?" Namjoon sighed, pushing his brother's hand away from another glass of beer which he was about to take. He has already drunk beyond his alcohol tolerance. "N-Noi….Th-that.." He whined talking in gibberish again. "He is so wasted!" Jimin exclaimed.

The party almost came to an end and the boys were waiting for you to come and take the gut-filled drunk Taehyung with you. "Let's just take him home ourselves. I don't trust that girl anyways." Namjoon spoke and Jimin nodded in accordance. They supported Taehyung by keeping his both arms on their shoulders on both sides.

"On the count of three, walk ahead. Okay?" Jimin showed a thumbs up sign as Namjoon blurted his idea. "Hana! Dul! Set!" Taehyung giggled walking a step and then walking three steps behind. "Aiisshh! Not this way.." Namjoon groaned and started walking again. Each time they took one step forward, Taehyung would take three steps behind and in all they were walking backwards.

"Okay, I think we need to pick him up." Namjoon gave up with a sigh. "Well, you can...not me." Jimin flared his nose at Namjoon who nodded his head, understanding him. "What happened?" Y/n asked after spotting them with an utterly drunk Taehyung leaning on Namjoon.

"Where the hell were you?" Namjoon gritted his teeths angrily after spotting her. "I don't know why he started drinking so much and now he can't even stand up on his feet." Jimin told her and she gasped a little seeing his puffed up face due to drinking a lot of beer.

"Taehyung" She walked closer to him and he raised his head from Namjoon's shoulder and looked at you with squinted eyes. "You!" He pointed his finger at her. "You are be-beautiful." He flashed a big smile and the other boys widened their eyes. "He he he…. Taehyung is definitely drunk!" Jimin laughed awkwardly.

"Taehyung…" She called out his name again and he leaned on her this time. She could smell beer from him. "Why didn't you kiss me?" He puckered his lips into a pout and she widened her eyes this time, instantly looking at the boys who were looking here and there in awkwardness.

"Now that you are here, we will leave. I hope my brother is safe with you." Namjoon spoke quickly and hastily left the place with a frowning Jimin behind. "At least help me take him till the car!" She groaned but they were already gone. Her body was already tired from all the previous actions and now his bulky body, almost leaning on her wasn't helping her in any way.

"Kiss me." He pouted again and she sighed, pulling his arm over her shoulder and supporting him to stand properly. "Why did you drink so much?" She asked while walking with him towards the car. "Why?....Why did I d-drink?" He hiccuped, asking himself. "Hmmmm….. because of you." She shook her head when he blamed her. "Kiss me!!" He tried jerking away his hand from her grip. "Yaah!" She warmed him and continued walking.

With a lot of difficulty, she somehow reached the mansion, with him almost hanging on her, talking things here and there, in some other language only. He was whining, frowning and throwing tantrums whenever she wasn't paying attention to him and also telling her to "Kiss him". He was literally demanding.

"Taehyung..!!" She groaned in pain when her side frame dashed against the door because of him leaning on her. "Aiisshh! Why did you drink so much?" She huffed after leading him till the bed and gasped when he fell flat on the mattress. "You can't sleep like this…" She thought for a while before holding his shoulders and turning him around to make him lie on his back.

"Taehyung.. don't move…" She showed him her glaring eyes while undoing his tie. He looked at her from under his lashes as she unbuttoned his vest after pulling off his coat. "You are bad...veryyyyy bad!" She looked at him while placing him on the pillow properly. "I hate you…" He spoke in a small pout. "I know." She smiled at him and removed some hair from his forehead.

"Why did you kiss me you bad girl!" He pointed a finger at her and she felt a small cyclone of butterflies erupting on the pit of her stomach. Even in so much chaos, she didn't forget how her heart skipped numerous beats when she kissed him. "I n-never t-told you to k-kiss me…" He gibbered again. "Stop bringing up that topic and sleep." She hushed him and patted his head.

He held her wrist and pulled her towards him. With a small gasp, she landed above him and he quickly rolled their bodies, now hovering above her. He was drunk but still managed to outcast her. "What do you think of your... yourself?" He frowned,  their faces close enough. "You can do anything you want…? To me?" He chimed angrily. She shook her head slowly, looking into his drunk eyes.

"You kissed me without my permission but when I wanted to kiss you back, you disappeared. Why?" He tilted his head while complaining and she widened her eyes again. "You wanted to kiss me?" He nodded his head slowly and rested his forehead on hers. "Why?" She asked in a low voice, her hands still in his grip. He looked up to see her and crooked his eyebrows.

He looked here and there, looking for an answer and she smiled a little, seeing his confused face. "You don't know?" Her question made him look at her again. He shook his head lightly with a pout. "But I will kiss you." He stated and before she could contemplate anymore, his lips were already on hers. 

Her left hand travelled up his shirt and held his collar in a tight fist while her right hand stayed put over his clothed chest. He took his own sweet time in devouring her lower lip, sucking the leftover gloss from above it and swirled his tongue across her lip line, groaning while kissing her. She gasped in air and he inserted his tongue inside her mouth, giving her the faded taste of the beer he had.

He kissed her deep, his left hand circling around the back of her neck while his right hand messing around her tiny waist. She closed her eyes, feeling his scent linger with hers as he placed himself above her properly, giving himself more access to her swollen lips while she couldn't help but enjoy this forbidden intimacy with him.

______________________________________

Do vote and comment 💜🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.6K 47
When she faced a huge betrayal, he came in her life. Her life was messed up. He become her destiny. They both were destined to be together. Even ther...
7.9K 436 15
Words Limit: 30000-35000 Warning: This story contains sucidal, blood and abusive scenes. "A small degree of betrayal is sufficient to cause the deat...
179K 5.2K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
81.1K 2.4K 52
[Badly need to be Edited] [Under Editing] The man... Kim Taehyung... Who is scared of no one.. of nothing in this world.. but is now scared of his ow...