Imagineβœ¨πŸ–€πŸŒ™

By onyxsmithofficial

Sometimes we just need to imagine... This book is something I wrote so I can write away my feelings, take ide... More

I forgive you.
Turning the next page.
Gutted
A losing game.
The Shadow That Follows.
Bow Down.
You're a Wizard Al.
Rosie

It wasn't even me.

4.5K 59 5
By onyxsmithofficial

My skin was crawling, blooming with heat. The fire burned so bright, so hot, that even the steam was enough. The air blistered, my hair singed.
I call out, it wasn't me! but the flames have engulfed my voice, they've engulfed me. My back arches in pain as the wood splinters into my back. My wrists red, raw from friction, my heart dulled. There was no use fighting, I had lost my fight, it was too late now. I had burned.
It wasn't even me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.1K 44
bongleni short stories! All of the short stories published in "Fated to Love You" will be transferred here.
36K 2K 19
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...
186K 721 40
warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.
97.1K 210 12
𝙾𝙽𝙴 πš‚π™·π™Ύπšƒ πš‚π™Όπš„πšƒ πš†π™°πšπ™½π™Έπ™½π™Ά π™Ήπš„πš‚πšƒ 𝙳𝙾𝙽'πšƒ 𝚁3π™Ώπ™Ύπšπšƒ... πš†πšŠπš›πš—πš’πš—πš πš’πš πš–πšŠπš’ πš—πš˜πš πš‹πšŽ πšπš˜πš› 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‹πšžπš πš’πš πš’πšœ 𝚏�...