๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ neohoneymoon

โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ž ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š .โž โ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ๐™—๐™š ๐™ž ๐™ฌ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

hate to love you
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.

3.

3.6K 115 79
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ neohoneymoon

___

Liked by taetothe.yong and 68 others
anniebyu.n old memories also bring up old cravings! right?

load comments
johomiesuh: come back to our school so you can buy me ice cream again
moontae_ill: @johomiesuh she never bought you ice cream in the first place
anniebyu.n: @moontae_ill @johomiesuh hotpot tonight? ice cream on me :)
kimdo_yung: @anniebyu.n can i come? im going to come anyway but this is my way of telling taeil to pick me up because my car broke down.
taetothe_yong: @kimdo_yung you can ride with me. also, im coming as well ;)

ೃ༄

my group chat of the friends i met at the academy was blowing up with texts about the hotpot plan tonight. it seems like everyone is inviting themselves.

i looked through my closet for an outfit to wear.

taeil 🌙 is calling......

[accept]

i put it on speaker and set it on my desk as i was putting on my outfit.

"we'll be there in 5 mins. don't make us wait or me and johnny are leaving you and eating hotpot ourselves."

"if you did that who would buy you guys ice cream?"

"......."

"just get ready quickly, bye—"

he hung up.

i took a mirror picture quickly before leaving out the door.

Liked by lee.jenooo7 and 92 others
anniebyu.n hotpot tonight with the academy nerds i met :)

load comments
kimdo_yung: never call me a nerd again
taetothe_yong; @kimdo_yung can you stop commenting and get out of the bathroom?? we are going to be late for hotpot -.-
anniebyu.n: ^^why do these men keep making out in my comment section
johomiesuh: @anniebyu.n so true bestie, they are so weird 🙄
hyuck_dong: homie hopper?
lee_markuh: @hyuck_dong delete now.

ೃ༄

johnny wouldn't stop laughing over the comment he left.

"johnny it's really not that funny" doyoung huffed

"yeah, what does so true bestie even mean and why are you hysterical over it?" taeil spoke through his mouth that was stuffed with food.

"taeil you wouldn't get it, it's my generation type of joke" johnny shrugged.

"you guys are literally one year apart" doyoung remarked.

"shut up." johnny sassed.

"can you not eat with your mouth open?" taeyong told off taeil.

"im older then you! you can't scold me." taeil bit back.

taeyong sat back down with a pout.

he noticed me in a distressed state

"annie you're not eating? what's wrong?"

"nothing" i faked a smile.

i should just turn off the comments next time since mark and donghyucks comments bother me this much.

"what's a homie hopper?" i questioned.

taeyong choked and spit out his food. i pat him on the back and gave him a cup of water.

"you okay?" i asked.

"yeah i just never expected to hear that coming from you. um well it's slang for someone who—"

"table for four"

"this way please"

i looked up as the customers were seated right next to us.

i wasn't expecting to see mark, donghyuck, jeno and jaemin. ive only ever talked to donghyuck and mark but i recognize the others who hung around mark when he started hanging out with other people.

it makes me wonder how a childhood friendship could turn into this. we slowly drifted and then it all came crashing down. but i was able to heal at the academy.

the wound feels like it's opening back up again though.

mark and jaemin were seated facing me and taeyong.

i looked down but not before mark met my eyes. i felt my face heating up and i hoped that the steam from the hotpot covered my face in the slightest.

i heard their chairs being pulled out harshly. even at a restaurant they don't know how to be gentle with anything. that's why i steered away from them and created as much distance from that crowd as much as possible. i didn't mean to create a distance between me and him though. i didn't realize i was doing it.

the boys at my table were chatting away with a conversation i'd probably interested in if the other group of boys weren't adjacent to us.

"yah, you got sauce on ur face" taeyong licked his finger and rubbed the sauce off my cheek

"yuck! did you have to use your saliva?!" i leaned away from him.

"napkins exist tae and they are right in front of you" doyoung spoke through his teeth.

"jealous do?" johnny teased

we were all in a laughing fit as doyoung started trying to choke johnny.

my laughter cut off abruptly as i accidentally met the burning gaze of mark. i couldn't hold the eye contact as much as i wanted to.

i use to be able to read him so well. i knew when he was mad or happy without him telling me. i knew what he wanted and didn't want. when we entered sophomore year it was never the same. i joined a few clubs and mark didn't like it. he didn't like the people i hung out with. he thought i was ignoring him. the more he got mad, the more he hung out with them. the same people he's with now. i know i started to create a distance between us, i didn't mean to.

i can't be so hard on myself though. im not all to blame. he became someone i didn't want to be around. he's hung out with people who i avoid in the hallways. he skips class and constantly get detentions for vandalism or breaking any other rules. that could've been something i tolerated until he started fighting people. that's when i started to not feel guilty for creating a gap between us. i wonder where it first went wrong? should i have tried harder for our friendship?

i looked up once more, hoping i could find anything in them. but it was just a cold, almost mean glare.

one he would've never gave me before.

"doyoung stop! your gonna kill him" taeyong yelled as taeil sat back and enjoyed the view.

"yeah that's the point"

doyoung and johnny took their play fight off the chairs and now they were standing. johnny was trying to back away and doyoung was still persisting.

i couldn't catch what was happening fast enough.

"doyoung!johnny! stop your gonna bump into th—"

i was too late. johnny bumped into the waiter trying to get away from doyoung and the bowl of hot soup spilled onto the boys at the table.

i flinched from the impact and my eyes instinctively diverted from the scene. it was silent. too silent.

i dragged my eyes back expecting to see many angry boys who were about to start a fight with my friends.

and i was right. there was angry boys, but only three of them. the other one was holding his arm grunting because of the burning hot soup that splashed onto his arm.

i would mind my own business when it comes to boys like them. i would feel bad but look away. boys like them who cause so much chaos at school can surely handle a soup burn, right?

but it was mark. a boy i hadn't talked to in a while. a boy who looks like he doesn't want me around.

but he's still my mark.

i jumped to my feet and maneuvered around the table to him quickly.

i knelt down to reach the level of his arm. i reached for his arm and inspected it. careful not to touch the burn.

"you need go to the emergency room. this looks like a really bad burn. if you don't treat it, it could get worse. and i know you don't like getting help from others but im serious. i think you need professional help. maybe an ice pack while we wait for the ambula—" i turned my head to face the table full of once angry boys who now look shocked.

reality struck me and i quickly got off the ground.

"yeah anyway... you should treat that" i awkwardly coughed and turned because i could feel my face heating up again.

i was about to return to my table but a hand stopped me.

it took me a moment to take in the fact that he was holding my wrist. i hadn't felt his touch in a long time. maybe too long.

___

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

Coffee Got Me Married ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ HA

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

1.4K 154 22
'I really wanna rip off his mouth'- Kiesha (you) 'If you don't have something nice to say then just shut up'- Jaemin 'Don't hate each other so much l...
93 0 8
โœฆโœŽ ๐˜•๐˜Š๐˜› 2020 (๐˜–๐˜›23) (Discontinued.) "๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐—บ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐... ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐—บ ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
Double Deal || Haechan ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ โ˜†

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

286K 8.6K 57
โœ”๏ธ "ษช'แด ษดแดแด› สแดแดœส€s, ษช ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด แดสsแด‡สŸา“." โ˜† แดแด€สแด€ สœแด€s แด€สŸแดกแด€สs แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› แดา“ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด›แด สŸแด‡แด€แด แด‡ สœแดแดแด‡ า“แดส€ แดœษดษชแด แด‡ส€sษชแด›ส. ส™แด‡ษชษดษข แด€ sสœส แด‹ษชแด…, ษชแด› แดกแด€sษด'แด› ษชษด สœ...
quarantine; ldh ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ hiatus

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

448K 19.9K 47
(์ด๋™ํ˜) quarantine was the worst thing everyone could ever go through but having access to the internet made things a tad bit more tolerable. *cringe w...