Unfettered (Loki x Reader)

By TheseHallowedRoses

'You are my Valkyrie. And I would follow you across the nine realms and into eternity.' Tortured by HYDRA and... More

Author's Introduction to the Reader
Glossary
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Asset Alpha
Chapter 2 - Meeting the Family
Chapter 3 - How It All Began
Chapter 4 - Odinson
Chapter 5 - Laufeyson
Chapter 6 - More Flies with Honey
Chapter 7 - Playing With Fire
Chapter 8 - Pretending
Chapter 9 - Dinner
Chapter 10 - An Evening Visit
Chapter 11 - Fallout
Chapter 12 - Lied To
Chapter 13 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 14 - Now You See Me
Chapter 15 - The Truth Will Out
Chapter 16 - Withdrawal
*Chapter 17 - Twin Flames*
Chapter 18 - An Explanation
Chapter 19 - About A Girl
Chapter 20 - Locked Doors
Chapter 21 - Secrets
Chapter 22 - True Colors
Chapter 23 - Ask And You Shall Receive
Chapter 24 - Light Activity
Chapter 25 - A Path To Freedom
Chapter 26 - The Game
*Chapter 27 - Unsatisfied*
*Chapter 28 - Bra Straps*
Chapter 29 - Mingling and Missions
Chapter 30 - Don't Lie To Me
Chapter 31 - Et Tu?
Chapter 32 - The Eir of Sin
Chapter 33 - The Gatekeeper
Chapter 34 - A Realm Far, Far Away
Chapter 35 - Homecoming
Chapter 36 - Someone Else's Problem
Chapter 37 - All The World's A Stage
Chapter 38 - Misdirection
Chapter 39 - Violent Delights
Chapter 40 - Forest of Arden
*Chapter 41 - Valhalla*
Chapter 42 - Small Spaces and Red Faces
Chapter 43 - Facing the Family
Chapter 44 - Adjusting
Chapter 45 - Ribbons and Trust Issues
Chapter 46 - Rusticis
Chapter 47 - See You Soon
Chapter 48 - Recalled
Chapter 49 - The Prodigal
Chapter 50 - A Godly Sacrifice
Chapter 51 - Summons
*Chapter 53 - An Audience*
Author's Outro Note to the Reader

*Chapter 52 - To See*

31.9K 951 1.2K
By TheseHallowedRoses

"And you submitted your debrief report? Fury is going to want to know about everything  that happened in that godforsaken place. If I tell him I let you run off to Godland without filling it out, it's my ass on the line."

"Yes, Tony, I filled it out! JARVIS already has a virtual copy, and there's a hard copy on your desk. I woke up early this morning to finish it."

Tony eyes you up and down. "I just don't like it, squirt. The last time you went up there...or out there...or, in there...or wherever the hell that place is, we didn't see you for a month."

"Don't worry, Tony. Thor and Loki both assured me we'll only be gone for a few days. I'll be back by poker night."

"You'd better be. You still hold the pot, you know. I want my 15 bucks back," he says ruffling your hair before pulling you in for a hug.

"Have fun, honey. But be careful," Pepper says, gently patting back in place the hairs that Tony had messed up.

You give her a hug as well before looking over at Phil, who stands nearby. He gives you a  warm nod, and you smile back, thinking on your conversation with him that morning. He had decided to stay at Stark Tower until his team came back from their current mission. You knew he'd only be around for a few days, so after finishing your debrief report for Tony, you had knocked on his door. 

Although it had been early, Phil had been awake, and had invited you in. For several hours you spoke at length. Immediately you had shared with him all the things you wished you had gotten to say to him when you initially found out he had died. That you were thankful for him. That he had saved your life. 

In turn, Phil told you just how proud he was of you, and of how far you had come. He told you that your quick thinking at the farmhouse likely saved your life. Little Lila had indeed gotten the message to Tony, who in turn took it to Fury. Fury decided to spill the beans on TAHITI and pulled Phil into the mission. As the resident HYDRA expert, Phil was the one who located the compound you were being held at.

After several hours catching up, Phil had made you a tantalizing offer - return to S.H.I.E.L.D and join his team. At first, your heart leapt at the opportunity. You almost accepted it without a thought. You had missed your oldest and dearest friend. To have him back from the dead was unthinkable. And to be asked to join his team - the most elite team at S.H.I.E.L.D. - unbelievable.

But you hesitated, and in that moment of hesitation, you heard Tony's voice calling you "squirt". You tasted Steve's pancakes, and saw Natasha's sisterly smile. The Avengers were your family. You couldn't leave them.

You declined Phil's offer, with the understanding that the  invitation to visit was an open one, and you received the number to his direct line. One that only Fury and a handful of others had.

"So, you're going realm-hopping, huh kid?" Phil smiles as you near him.

"I guess I am," you say with a smile. 

But unlike the others, Phil can see that the smile doesn't reach your eyes. His own grin fades as his gaze searches yours. He must find something in it he doesn't like. "Maybe you should take some time," he suggests. 

His words sour your own expression. "Why? I'm fine?" you intend to say with a laugh, but instead it comes out sharp. Bitten.

Phil sighs. "You were like this the first time I found you too," he says. "You don't have to be okay, you know. You've just gone through hell. Maybe you should take some time to-."

"To what?" you snap. "Go to therapy again? Talk about what they did to me this time around?" Phil quirks a brow. "No," you snap. "I...I'll be fine. I want to be fine. So I...I will be."

Phil takes a deep breath, gauging his options. "Okay," he finally relents. "But if the nightmares come back, you know what to do. And this time I'm only a phone call away."

Your guard lowers and your cheeks sting with the effort of keeping back tears. "Thanks," you whisper. "I'm sorry. I just...I can't go back there. Mentally."

"I know," Phil says. "I understand."

The two of you share meaningful look, and you know he's telling the truth. Phil experienced an atrocity that nearly ended his existence, and he made it out the other side. If he can do it, you can too.

"Are you ready, love?" Loki says, slipping to your side and eyeing Phil, who gives him a strained smile.

"I'm ready," you say. Eager anxiety chewing through your insides.

"Keep an eye on her, Lover Boy," Tony calls out.

Loki rolls his eyes and takes your hand. Together, you make your way to the lift, and up to the balcony where Thor waits.

"Are we ready, brother?" he calls out.

Loki remains quiet, but you feel just the slightest precipitation in his palm. Nervous sweat? You've never known Loki to be nervous. So you take the initiative and pull Loki along to stand next to Thor.

"Heimdall, to Asgard!" calls out Thor. 

Immediately, that bright light sucks the air from around you as the ground falls from beneath your feet. You admire the beautiful colors that form the vortex around you before you land on the ground. Looking at your feet in awe, you find yourself standing on the most stunningly beautiful rainbow bridge. In all its glory, you find it near impossible to tear your eyes away, until you notice the crashing of the waves below. You are mesmerized by the pure blue waters.

"Woah," you exhale, taking in the vastness of the space around you, realizing that you are in fact actually looking out at, well, space. "What the hell?" you mutter, eyes wide in astonishment. 

"Welcome back, Lady Y/n. I am relieved to see you safe."

You jump slightly and the powerful, booming baritone voice from behind you. One you recognize. You seek the source, and are met by a powerful, golden stare. Your jaw drops as you a man dressed all in shining gold armor towers over you holding a massive sword. You've never seen a man of such strength. Of such power. Even Thor, God of Thunder, doesn't command a presence the way this man - or god - does.

"Heimdall?" you gasp, taking a curious step closer.

He smiles, and meets you halfway across the platform. "Yes, my lady. It is nice to finally meet your gaze."

Without hesitation, you close the gap between you and Heimdall, and throw your arms around his waist, leaning your cheek upon the chest plate of his golden armor.

"I'm sorry," you whisper as he places a gentle hand on your back. "And...thank you."

"It is my duty," he answers. "And my honor," he then says in a much quieter whisper, just for you.

"Lady Y/n!" Thor calls from behind you. "Look!"

As you pull away from Heimdall, you spot Thor standing at the bottom of the platform. He has two sets of reins in hand, a steed on either side. Gasping in delight, you run up to him and offer your hand to one of the horses, a pure black one, who instantly takes to you.

"I like this one!"

"That one happens to be mine," says Loki, who comes up behind you and reaches his own hand out. "It's good to see you again, Trygve," says Loki as he runs a gentle hand down the horse's face.

"Then it is settled," calls out Thor, mounting the white steed. "You shall ride with Loki. Be careful with her brother. She is familiar, but she has only ever ridden over the side, in front."

Loki raises his brow disapprovingly as he realizes this means you've ridden with Thor before, but you don't give him time to think about it as you pull him toward the horse.

"Thor usually helps me up first," you say nervously.

Loki gives you a disapproving frown, but helps you up gently, then climbs on behind you. Taking the same riding position as you had with Thor, you feel safe in Loki's arms, and you wave farewell to Heimdall as Loki follows Thor's lead down the rainbow bridge.

Stunned you take in the view of the massive golden city ahead. Gleaming spires rise like gilded feathers, standing stark against the bright blue sky. And soft, billowing clouds tumble lazily overhead, casting tiny dancing shadows on the city below. 

"It's beautiful!" You cry out with a laugh over the crash of the waves beneath the horses' hooves and the roar of the wind.

"It is, my darling," Loki affirms, a nostalgic smile on his face. "And yet nothing is quite so beautiful as you."

Your cheeks warm as you lean back into his chest. The steed speeds along, and you watch in wonder as you approach the city and make your way through the town. The Asgardians watch in wonder, some with silent whispers, some with cheers, as you, Thor, and Loki make your way to the massive palace up ahead. As you near the stables Loki helps you dismount, and you feel beneath your feet a familiar dry grass. 

"I know where I am!" You cry out excitedly. Grabbing Loki's hand, you pull him along toward the palace, using your memory to guide you, remembering the feeling of the ground beneath your feet until you reach the threshold. Lush, red carpets cover the marble steps as on each side of the stories-tall golden doors are equally-tall statues made of that same, gleaming gold.

"This is it," you say, staring up at the massive doorway of the palace. "I can't believe I was here for a month. And I've never seen this place before."

"There is much to Asgard that you have not yet seen, my lady!" calls out Thor from behind. "But I'm sure my brother is eager to show it all to you. As am I!"

"We will have time for such things later," Loki says, pushing open the grand doors to the palace and leading you through. "First, we must prepare for an audience with the Allfather."

"Right you are, brother," Thor says, trailing behind. "Shall I call a handmaiden to show Lady Y/n to her room?"

"No brother, I think I am quite capable," Loki replies, a sly smile on his face as he takes your hand.

"Are you sure brother? She will need to change into proper attire and, oh...oh I see...," Thor blushes as Loki looks at him pointedly and scoops you off your feet. You cover your face with your hands as Loki begins carrying you away. You sneak a glance briefly over his shoulder to mouth 'I'm sorry' to Thor, who bashfully rubs the back of his neck and shrugs before turning and walking away.

Giggling, you reach up and grab Loki's shirt collar, pulling his face down to yours and holding him in a kiss. You silence your urge to link as he stops walking, placing you on the floor and deepening the kiss by threading his fingers through your hair.

"Gods I've missed you," he whispers into the kiss. He wraps one arm around your waist pulling you into his hips, already hard.

Scooping you up once more, Loki doesn't break his kiss with you as he navigates the halls with his eyes closed, finally throwing open a door leading into a large, luxurious bedroom. Closing the door behind him with his foot, Loki carries you over to the massive, plush bed lowering you down gently, and whispering in your ear.

"Let me make love to you, my Valkyrie," he says. You let out a soft sigh as Loki begins undressing you. "Let me celebrate my homecoming by making love to you in my quarters. In my bed."

As he whispers sweet nothing in your ear you barely register that he's already taken off his own shirt and robes, and is freeing you of your own. You wrap your arms around his neck, enjoying the feeling of your breasts on his bare chest. 

Once you are both free from your clothes, Loki stops. For a moment he simply holds you in his arms.

"A vision I never thought I'd get to see," he says softly before placing gentle kisses on your lips and lightly running his fingers over your body. You shiver at his touch, and as he presses those gentle kisses to your skin you admire how long, dark lashes contrast against his flawless, pale skin. You close your eyes once more, losing yourself in the fantasy as his lips migrate back to yours and he takes your bottom lip between his teeth. Tiny little butterflies tumbles around your stomach and between your thighs. These kisses feel almost like the first you had shared. You both smile into your kisses as his hands travel from tight calves to rounded hips to your soft belly. Loki's touch is electrifying as always. But this is different. Sex with Loki has always been  physical. Driven by lust, driven by desire. By need. It was primal - animalistic. But right now, he's gentle. Soft. Loving. 

Whatever is happening, it isn't like what has happened before.

"My love," Loki whispers in your ear, moving his lips to your neck. "I want to be inside you." Your insides throb as he rubs the head of his cock against your clit. "I want to feel nothing but you, kærasta." He rubs the tip of his cock against your clit, sending an exploding sensation arousal up your spine and down into your thighs and pulling an aching gasp from your lips. "I love you," he whispers as he reaches down and positions himself at your entrance. 

"Loki please," you whimper, cunt clenching around nothing, desperate to feel him inside you.

With long, drawn out moan Loki pushes himself slowly inside you as he pulls you into a tight embrace, and starts thrusting slowly, letting out small moans of pleasure. Your legs wrap around his waist, taking him even deeper as with each thrust he pulls a breathless gasp from your lungs. You cling to him desperately, feeling every flex of his muscles as your hands grasp for purchase on his sweat-slicked back. 

"Loki," you gasp, as your muscles contract, and the fire between your legs threatens to spillover as each thrust hits a place that sends heat through your filled cunt "I-I'm so close!" you cry out.

Loki 's ragged breathing hitches as your cunt spasms around his cock, and his thrusts become shallower. "Yes...yes, my love," he groans. 

Loki throws his head back in ecstasy as you both climax together. As you spasm around his cock, Loki thrusts slowly, and steadily, riding out his orgasm for only a few moments as you clench around him. Breathing heavily, Loki slides out of you and rolls to the side, pulling you atop him so that you're laying on his chest. He begins to stroke your hair and plants small kisses on your forehead.

"I love you, Y/n," he whispers. "I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you."

"I love you too," you whisper back, barely coherent. 

After a few moments, Loki lets out a small laugh. "You know, we do still need to get ready for the audience with my father."

"I know," you purr, snuggling into him. "5 more minutes."

"All right," Loki smiles. "5 more minutes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 2K 28
After Thanos snaps half of the universe out of existence, Tony is grieving but his brain still won't stop asking questions. Like why on Earth did Lok...
11.9K 326 27
The Queen of Atlantis meets the God of Mischief Two odd characters fall in love under strange circumstances Come join the avengers and fight along...
182K 5.3K 40
After Y/N packed up her life in London, she ventured to New York after being offered an internship as an assistant to the one and only Tony Stark. L...
3.6K 150 17
"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom dim...