Trap Queen of Tottenham

By jaymunni21

Chardonnay already had enough problems in her life, courtesy of her bullies in sixth form. Things take a turn... More

Author's Note I
00 - Hey
01 - Uninvited
02 - All white
03 - An AM 100ft in the air?
04 - The box
05 - "Ghettorella"
06 - Glassfell Park Estate (GPK)
07 - Bonnets
08 - Sunday surprise
09 - Come thru
10 - Five AM
11 - By your side
12 - "A Psychology babes"
Author's Note II
13 - Little Miss Secretary
14 - KFC and Chill
15 - Fairy Hoodmother
16 - Beauty is pain
17 - Angel by Mugler
18 - False pretences
19 - It's you, not me
20 - High for this
21 - Whine and kotch
22 - Welcome to the party
23 - On the floor
24 - Essex yute
25 - Going somewhere?
26 - Queen of Drunkards
27 - Sweet dreams
28 - Throw in the towel
29 - Take me to church
30 - There's rice at home
31 - Hello aunty
32 - Dogs and PUSSYcats
33 - All the stars
34 - "Wagwarn, my drillers"
35 - Love on the brain
36 - Death by Tesco trolley
37- Sinful Sunday
38 - Nitty whisperer
39 - Bedazzled nyash
40 - Hit the Block
41 - Trap Queen of Tottenham
42 - Modus Operandi
44 - Useless like yam
45 - Read all about it
46 - The Last Supper
47 - Hungry hippo gyal
48 - No snitching

43 - Die Another Day

1.1K 67 25
By jaymunni21

Friday 29th July, 23: 09
Jasiah's POV

We all rushed to the back of the corner shop where we were met by the sight of Yasmin sitting on Anna's chest with her two hands choking Anna's throat. At the same time, Anna had a good grip on Yasmin's weave. I shook my head. Sooner or later, Anna will come to release that wig isn't going to come off (I don't know whether Yasmin bangs juj or uses Gorilla Glue to lay lace fronts on her head top but I've never seen them shift in any fights she's been in).

Danni was standing beside them but was caught between supporting a drunk Chiantí and pulling Yasmin off.

I yawned. "I give it 2 minutes maximum and we can bell 999 for an ambulance for Anna's broken jaw again. I mean it looks like Yaz already has shit handled."

"Of course Yaz does, she's a Hackney girl but they're deffo screaming about something serious," exclaimed Tilly, pulling me by the hand to get closer to Yasmin and Anna.

I don't know when Kehlani and Co. started chilling with this Tilly girl but I wasn't complaining. Kehlani being friends with a sweet Essex girl with no gang affiliations would do my sister a lot of good.

"How can a girl like you ever think Jasiah would want you?" questioned Yasmin. "There's a fine line between wishful thinking and madness."

"I can get him when the whole b-borough hates Chardonnayyyy," explained Anna with slurred words.

"We both know you stole the watch, only you knew where it was."

"Nooooo! I t-told someone where the watch was. Who said I'm in Chardonnay's ugly  bag? Jasiah's my boyfriend."

Anna started laughing hysterically, making Yasmin stand up off her in disgust. Evidently, the alcohol had won the battle of Anna being able to form coherent sentences."

"Well at least I've had a boyfriend."

Anna sat up straight, almost snapping out of the intoxication. "You really thought your man cheated on you, huh? How dense can you be?"

"Angelina, you fucking what mate?" growled Yasmin, gripping Anna by the collar of her crop top.

"I still can't believe I was able to force a big man like him to sleep with me... it's not every zoot you're given you should smoke."

The pieces of information began to join together in Yasmin's head. Her eyes became dark with hatred as her fist struck out, like a lightning bolt, and collided with Anna's temple. Instantly, Anna collapsed onto the floor. Danni left Chiantí's side and dropped to the ground, checking Anna for signs of life. Unfortunately, her face lit up as she found Anna's pulse. Snarling, Yasmin strided towards me, scanning my body for something. Then I realised what she wanted.

"Ay yo, chill. Chill! You don't want to catch an m charge tonight," I pleaded but I knew my reasoning fell on deaf ears.

I wrestled Yasmin as she tried to put her hands in my shorts in order to grab my gun but Jordan scooped her up from behind, throwing Yaz on his shoulder.

"Put me down!" cried Yasmin, kicking and flailing.

"Nah you're acting like a child. And since you wanna be childish you can go back inside," answered Jordan.

"Killing Anna is childish? Out of all people, I'd have expected you to understand."

"There's nothing to understand about you getting put in pen so just shut the fuck up."

Sighing, Yasmin stopped squirming in his arms and let Jordan carry her towards my yard as we followed them.

I pinched Yasmin's ear. "Oi, I'm surprised you even texted me to come and back you. You never lose fights."

"I know but my nails are only a week old and I didn't want them to break," whined Yasmin, rubbing her ear. "Now look."

She held up her hands, showing off most of her nails being chipped in half.

"Tough times never last, only tough people last," I smirked.

"Well neither do my nails!"

Jordan cleared his throat. "How much are your nails?"

"They're fifty pounds. Are you gonna come with me?"

"Yeah and I'll pay for them. It's been long overdue that we have a civilised conversation."

"Aww, how cute. Bestie goals," cooed Bailey.

Yasmin stuck up her middle finger at him with a sarcastic grin. Shaking my head, we continued to stroll closer to my house, receiving the occasional odd stare at Jordan for carrying Yasmin over his shoulder. And I don't blame them, we probably look like kidnappers.

Tilly tugged my vest. "Jasiah?"

"Aye, aye. Don't say the government so loud," I replied, scanning around to make sure nobody heard nearby.

"Do you like Danni? You know that would break Chardonnay's heart."

My sister should really consider applying for a job as a BBC News presenter since she's telling everyone my business with Chardonnay.

"Nah man, Danni you know. I'm offended. Out of every girl you could accuse me with, you pick that gremlin. Why'd you ask anyway?"

"Nothing, just that she picked up a call saying to someone that they should come because Jasiah is here and Chardonnay has disappeared. I thought maybe she was your sneaky link."

"I'd rather eat my shank then give Danni time of day. But say nothing, they're coming yeah," I chuckled, unable to stop the diabolical smirk widen on my face.

"Who's coming?"

I patted Tilly's head reassuringly.  "Don't worry about that b, just stay indoors and you'll be safe."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Friday 29th July, 23:21
Chardonnay's POV

Sprinting down a flight of stairs, I dived under the desk in the furthest corner of the room. I was so close to the front door and escaping back to Katana but I had no choice to hide since I could hear people unlocking the door. Before I went underneath the desk, I caught a glimpse of tables with stacks of money and what I presumed were money counting machines. If I was unfortunate to be caught in here, I don't think they'd let me leave alive.

A few moments later, I heard two pairs of footsteps descending down the stairs. And they belonged to two men who were discussing a football match.  Now there'd be no way for me leave. I silently cursed myself, wishing I had listened to Katana.

Suddenly, the basement door could be heard creaking open. The men's conversation stopped as they got up to investigate. The sound of a phone number being dialled echoed in the room. However the call was never answered as I heard the soft thud of metal. Hesitantly, I peered through the tiny slit in between the desk legs. Like dominoes, the two men crashed to the ground. I could see the attacker was holding a gun with a silencer. The question was were they going to kill me? The voice on the other end of the phone was still on speaker phone as it lay in the dead man's hand. I watched as the attacker crushed the phone with their shoes into the palm of the man's hand, making it bend back at an unnatural angle. A very grotesque way to end a phone call if you ask me. I pulled my eyes away from the hole in the desk and steadied my breathing as I heard the attacker step closer to the desk. On the floor above, dozens of footsteps trudged up and down, as if in a frenzy until they eventually got quieter.

"Hey crackhead, you ready to finally leave?"

I could almost cry. Grinning, I crawled out and ran into Katana's arms. She pulled her bally up before putting one of her guns in her bra. I'm guessing the guns were what she was hiding in the JD Sports shoe box.

With a second gun in one hand and my hand in her other, Katana whispered, "Just stay very close behind me and be prepared to run."

I nodded as we tiptoed up the basement stairs. To my surprise, Daisy was patiently waiting at the the top of the flight of stairs. I gave her a few strokes on her head whilst Katana scoped the area. The lights were now turned off and corridor was empty. Shrugging, she motioned for me to follow behind. It was a straight path to the front door but walking in darkness made it seem like we were walking down a mile-long path. We were halfway to the front door until Daisy began to whimper.

"Shhh. Nobody is here," I whispered.

"Nah, Daisy is right," replied Katana. "They're here but it's too dark to know where. We're almost out anyway so fuck it."

Sighing, Katana squeezed my hand tighter and we broke into a run towards the front door. She yanked the front door open and breathed a sigh of relief. The coast was clear as we started to walk down the path of the front garden full of overgrown bushes.

Katana looked back and asked, "Shall we go get some KFC after this? I'm absolutely hu-"

The loud bang of a bullet being fired into Katana's leg rang around me. She dropped to one knee, clutching her thigh. Her scream, her blood and her agony made me stumble back in disbelief. I felt like I was in a dream and that someone would wake me up very soon. But nobody shook me awake. This was real. And Katana had been shot down.

I gazed up to the balcony of the flat blocks opposite us. I could make out two figures with a long rifle pointing at us. I was about to help Katana to stand up and run away but I felt myself being pulled from behind. I was grabbed by a masked man who held me tightly to his chest and covered my mouth as I started to shout and wriggle in his grasp like a snake.

Another bullet was fired again, echoing across the estate. I closed my eyes and glanced away, unable to do anything. When I opened my eyes, I saw a blood red rose blooming in the middle of Daisy's furry chest, growing increasingly larger at an alarming rate. Daisy's eyes slowly drooped shut as she laid her head against Katana's knee.

Holding back tears, Katana cried, "Daisy! Daisyyy!"

I swallowed a lump in my throat. Daisy was gone. I couldn't look away from her lifeless body. Were we also going to suffer the same fate as Daisy? Two more men leapt out of the bushes and held Katana back by her arms. She was barely able to stand up with her injured thigh so she back sank down to her knees.

"Oh sorry, did you guys plan on going somewhere?" laughed a deep voice behind me.

I couldn't see the person but Katana could as he approached her. He had a bally on and an LV scarf wrapped around his face. Lighting a cigarette, he puffed the smoke in Katana's face.

"Aww, it's nice to see you again Katana and your mutt is looking better than ever but I can see you're in need of some tender loving care," he noted, taking off his right glove.

He pressed a finger into Katana's bullet wound, making her writhe in pain as he twisted his finger back and forth.

"You should really get that checked out, it looks a little bit painful," he continued as he sucked the blood off his finger before facing me. "And you, I told you to be a good girl and just stick to stealing watches."

My eyebrows furrowed. "What? I'm sorry but I don't know you."

Rolling his eyes, He lowered his LV scarf to wear it like a normal person and pulled his bally up, revealing his face.

ZK, 20
(looks like Travis Scott)

Narrowing my eyes, I tried to figure out why he looked familiar to me. His dark eyes were bottomless pits, regarding me with the same curiosity. He grabbed my chin roughly and studied my face.

"Just let her go ZK, she didn't do anything," rasped Katana with teary eyes.

"Now you know I don't approve of liars. I saw her take something that doesn't belong to her. Lots and lots of it."

I gasped. "W-wait, you're ZK? You're the one that stamped on my head that day!"

I now remembered that he stopped me walking home because I beat up Danni. He was the one that put me in hospital.

"I see someone is proactive in learning about the people who run ends," smirked ZK.

"But you don't run ends. You don't even run the drug market," I countered, earning a couple of grumbles and stares from the men surrounding us.

"She's brave ahlie. Well since you're still so naive I'll let you in a secret. You both won't be alive in the next few hours."

"Kill me and let her go," pleaded Katana.

ZK turned around. "Aww, you're so loyal man. And we could've made a great couple, if only you bussed me your snap those years ago."

"Go suck your mum," sneered Katana.

"I can't lie, you rejecting me left a scar on my ego so I'm sure it must've left a scar on you for missing out on me."

He squatted down to Katana's level and caressed her thigh, coincidentally in the same place where she got tattooed by Jordan. Katana spat on his face and in return ZK kicked her in the stomach.

"Keep them in the basement. I'll take care of them personally when I come back," ordered ZK, putting his glove back on.

"Where do you think you're going?" I hollered as I was being dragged back into the house.

ZK waved at me. "To kill Jsplash. Ta ta b."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Friday 29th July, 23:30
Jasiah's POV

Crowded into Kehlani's room, we all stood or sat around Yasmin who was lying on the bed.

"I don't want to go to bed! I'm a big 18 you know and you're forcing me to stay inside."

"Peak times init but we don't trust you outside with Anna," I explained. "And now's not the time for you girls to be outside anyway, the 19th yutes are on their way."

"I'm sure an ambulance will come to the estate soon with the feds for Anna," mumbled Yasmin as I tucked her into the duvet. "You're making a big mistake making me stay in here you know."

"Why am I making a mistake by preventing you from killing Anna?"

"Because North Middlesex Hospital are tired of seeing Anna. Let me help the NHS for once by killing her."

"Not yet, when she's sober she can tell everyone on social media what really happened that night. After that, we'll sort her out."

Kehlani gasped. "Oh shit!"

"Oh shit what?" I inquired.

"Well Chardonnay and Katana are still outside together."

"I know you said that earlier."

"But they're tryna raid a bando to rack up £50k so you can let Chardonnay go and maybe accept her into GPK."

"Who said I'd let Chardonnay even join GPK? If she wanted to leave that badly she could've just talked to me instead of trying to raid my bando."

"They're not in ends though. They're in the 19th estate," explained Kehlani timidly, in a voice just above a whisper.

I glared at everyone in the room. Not a single pair of eyes met my eyes out of shame. Frustrated, I stalked out of the room and slammed the door. I went straight into my room and changed into a black vest, black Uniqlo coat, black gloves and my black joggers. I pulled out a second gun from the hole in my mattress and tucked it into the waistband of my joggers. Slipping on my pair of black Airforce trainers from their shoebox, I flexed my feet in them. The familiar crease in the leather and the comfort of the worn in soles were like a warm greeting from an old friend. I pulled my bally down as I strolled back into Kehlani's room.

"Give me the keys to the dinger. I'm cutting."

My eerily calm voice made everyone shudder. I guess you could say I was no longer Jasiah, I now embodied everything that 'Jsplash' meant. Without hesitation, Jordan threw me the keys to his unmarked car. Whilst I sauntered out of the room and skipped down the stairs, I heard Tilly ask:

"Is-is he gonna be okay?"

"Yeah he's going to be wonderful," chuckled Jordan. "Can't say the same for the people in that bando though."

I smirked as I opened the front door, feeling the adrenaline creep into my veins. Katana and Chardonnay's dumb self better be alive and unharmed when I get there.

- The pleasure of the kill is in the chase - Gustav Graves (from Die Another Day)

So Chardonnay finally knows who ZK is and can put a name to a face. What did Anna do to Yasmin's ex boyfriend? Will Jasiah get to Chardonnay on time? Find out in the next chapter, don't forget to vote - Jaymunni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.7K 46
What happens when a well-known drug dealer, who's never been told 'No', moves into a quiet suburb outside of Chicago, Illinois? What happens when a 2...
3.8K 108 14
where afflicters have an expiration date; a life like this only ends one way based in london
204K 8.3K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
19.8K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...