The Rising Star [Varsity Boys...

By calumstan

Ever since Jaylen was younger, the only thing in his mind was basketball. Win championships throughout school... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Preview of Stuck on You

Chapter Sixty-Six

7.1K 203 18
By calumstan

Jaylen's hands roamed around my bare skin. We barely stepped foot inside the room, and his hands were instantly on me. They found their way underneath my clothes and feeling the sizzles from his touch. Oh, how much I missed his touch.

I dropped my bag between the time I locked the door and when my back hit the mattress. His mouth on me, memorizing every single curve I had or how my lips fit his perfectly. The missing pieces inside of my heart were being moulded back into one.

"I missed you so much," Jaylen whispered against my skin as if he was speaking to it instead of me.

We still had a lot to talk about, but we conquered our biggest battle together. It called for a celebration, as he said. So, we pushed aside the little problems and celebrated with each other. One week was too long to be apart from someone who owned your heart.

I let him have his way with me. He controlled everything from when he teased me over the lace thong panties I wore to when he was blowing air on my clit, causing me to arch my back and my hand on his hair. I could tell he enjoyed every second I was squirming underneath his touch.

His hands and mouth claimed every inch of me. Head to toe, he made it known I was his. My heart was singing. My pussy was throbbing. Every part of me was excited that he loved me the way he said he would.

When his tongue touched my sensitive bud, I went overboard. I thought over time I would get used to him eating me out. But it did the opposite of that. His tongue explored as if it were in new territory. Tasting me and taking his time like it was our first time.

"You taste so good," Jaylen moaned, reaching out and playing with one of my nipples, twisting the metal between his fingers.

Climaxing on your own and having someone to do it for you were two completely different feelings. On my own, I felt bliss as someone should. Usually, it would last a few seconds then it was gone.

Having someone reach orgasm for you was on another world. Jaylen got me seeing stars when I closed my eyes. My body shakes and convulses, especially when he has two fingers inside me, pumping in and out and hitting my g-spot. He was there to soothe me after I came, and I still felt my climax as I went down on him.

I trailed open-mouth kisses from his neck down to his abdomen. My mouth everywhere but his cock. "Stop teasing," Jaylen grunted out when I placed sloppy kisses near his cock.

I giggled, enjoying the sight of him impatient. It was a real pleasure, and my pussy loved every second of it. Following his request, I tugged his pants and underwear down, throwing them somewhere on the floor. His cock sprung up excitingly, and to this day, I was unsure how his thick cock was able to fit inside of me.

Not wasting any second, I wrapped my mouth at his head, tasting his salty precum. One of his hands was on top of my head, guiding my movements, while the other was gripping the sheets tightly. I peered through my hooded eyes, what he looked like, and he did not disappoint.

His eyes were closed, mouth slightly parted open, and moans were slipping through them. He opened his eyes to take a look at me. His jade-coloured eyes became darker, and the hold on my head grew tighter.

"You look so beautiful taking my cock, princess. I'll never get used to seeing you like that," I was on my knees, in between his parted legs. Using his thighs for support, my lower arms were rested there. One of my hands on his cock while the other playing with his balls.

He held my head at its place with both of his hands before thrusting in and out of my mouth. I gagged, producing more saliva that coated his dick, and he was loving every second of it. My pussy practically a waterfall at his actions.

Without any words being said, he moved off of his dick and back on the mattress. He went on his knees, placing his cock at my entrance. As he pushed inside of me, I felt myself becoming whole again.

His arms were wrapped around my legs, pulling me closer to him. He pounded inside of me, giving me no mercy for the time we spent apart. He was punishing me the best way possible, reminding me who I truly belonged to. Because as of right now, I no longer lived for myself.

I was also living for him. With him.

"Are you still on birth control?" He asked, his fingers playing with my clit. Sweat was forming on his forehead.

I nodded, not being able to speak. I never even thought about getting off of it because we would fix our problems deep inside of my heart. I also didn't have any plans on fucking anyone else. It was either him or no one else.

He turned my body to the side then plunged inside my cunt. This position hit my g-spot repeatedly, bringing me over to the edge. My fingernails dug into his arms, moans leaving my lips.

"Look at me when you cum, my princess," He commanded, his eyes solely on me.

Honestly, whenever he looked at me, whenever his eyes were on me, I felt like the only person in the world. There hasn't been a day (except during our break) where he didn't spend his time staring at me. I didn't even need to look at him because I could feel it right into my bone with his heavy gaze.

"Fuck," I moaned out, following his command. If we were in a cartoon show, there would be electricity being passed off through our eyes. It ran throughout our bodies, making us feel alive.

"Just like that, Jay. I'm going to cum," He continued his pace, bringing me to my climax. I shut my eyes, arching my back and head. He held my legs as they shook in his grasp. He continued to thrust inside me, becoming sloppy seconds later, before I felt his dick twitch inside of me.

He chuckled, collapsing beside me after he pulled out, "You're a work of art, Lily. An absolute work of art."

There were thirty minutes left before the clock struck midnight. After going for one more round, Jaylen and I dragged our asses out of the hotel room and back to Zane's place in time for the countdown.

We were in the basement. The guys were cross-faded, fooling around and playing video games. Gabby and Kayla joined us. They both didn't see me when I first arrived, so they were shocked to see I was there. Kayla screamed in joy when she saw me, making me jump up and down with her. Meanwhile, Gabby gave me the stink-eye, clearly displeased at the fact Jaylen and I was back on.

"You got a staring problem or something?" I asked Gabby. I was tired of her staring at me. If she wanted to stare, she should've taken a picture. Better yet, my Instagram profile was public; she could stare at my face all day long there.

"Something," She replied, "Why the hell are you still here? You really don't care what happens to Jaylen, huh? How selfish of you."

Jaylen's hold on my waist tightened at her question. I placed my hand on his thigh, letting him know I got it; he didn't have to say anything. I could handle myself, and he knew that. It must be because it was Gabby that caused him to be a little apprehensive.

"You just love to assume everyone's life. As if you have one clue about what's going in mine. You're starting to look pathetic, Gabby."

"My assumptions are usually correct. Uncle Adam gave you a visit, didn't he? I heard the adults talk about it earlier. He probably gave you an out for the second time, and you chose to ignore it, right? How am I doing so far?"

The guys were focused on our conversation. Kayla, who was on my side of things, shot Gabby a stank look. I still haven't figured Gabby out, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to. After this, I didn't want to be near her at all unless it was absolutely necessary.

"Yet, you're still here. Putting Jaylen's career on the line, for what? Your happiness? How come? Afraid you won't be able to find someone else to 'love' you?"

"You must be dumb if you think Auntie Tina would allow that. Get it through your head, Gabby," I leaned closer to her direction, "I'm here to stay. I'm with Jaylen from now until forever. Do you need help understanding? Perhaps a little beating would do."

My fists were itching to pummel her face down to the ground. Even if it's just one time. One time was enough. Words weren't working for her, and maybe it was time to use the alternate. It worked on Drake at the club.

As if Drake heard my thoughts, he spoke up, "It worked on me. Might work on you too, Gabby, if you don't shut the fuck up."

I was taken back at Drake's words. Maybe his feelings towards her were changing with time. He cared for her, but perhaps it was just like a brother and not a lover. Good for him, honestly. He deserved better than her.

"How disgraceful! Resorting to violence," Gabby turned to Jaylen, "Are you sure you want to be with someone like her, Jay?"

Jaylen shook his head, not wanting to entertain her. I snickered because bursting out in laughter in such a serious mood was not polite. Although, she has been anything but polite. Screw my family for teaching me some manners.

"Gabby," Seth spoke up, "Leave them alone. You're embarrassing yourself at this point. It's sad to watch."

Her expression turned into a scowling one, "You shouldn't be one to talk. Look at you sulking over some bitch who was clearly not worth your time."

"Better fucking watch your mouth when you talk about my best friend. You're already on a thin line," I fumed. Anyone could talk shit about me all they want, but as soon as my best friend's name or referring to her was in the conversation, I was on my toes. No one was allowed to disrespect Mona in my presence.

She rolled her eyes at me, then focused on her twin, "Seriously, Seth. You've been smoking way more than you were before. Get over the bitch already. She's out partying, giving no fucks about you. Why should you?"

If it weren't for Jaylen's hold on me, I would've already pounced on this bitch. When he felt me move towards her, he held me down tighter, "Calm down, Lily," He whispered into my ear. I couldn't calm down. If he were in my place, hearing people talk shit about his boys, he would be on their ass already.

"Drop it, Gab," Seth warned in a tone I never heard him use before, "Start minding your own fucking business."

At least she knew to listen to her brother. She dropped the subject immediately and went back to taunt me. If Jaylen just loosened his grip on me for five seconds, she'd understand what I was trying to tell her.

"Uncle Adam wouldn't allow this. Wait until he comes back and sees you here; he'd kick your ass to the curb in a second," Gabby stated, and it was my turn to roll my eyes.

No matter what I said, it wasn't going through her head. I didn't want to waste any more breath and saliva explaining myself to someone who refused to listen. There must be more going on with her, deep inside of her, though—something she refused to acknowledge but has been knocking on her door.

"If you're gonna keep going, Gab, please go upstairs," Kai whined, "You're ruining my high."

I felt terrible for her. If only she allowed people inside of her mind. Being surrounded by your thoughts, all by yourself, could be haunting. It's a never-ending spiral that you couldn't get out of. No matter how hard you're trying to hold onto the edge, your thoughts were dragging you down until you could no longer climb out.

And that shit could kill you. Next thing you know, you're thinking thoughts you thought you would never think of. It's like a domino effect, but with thoughts. And I wished she would just allow someone to enter her mind, to calm down the storm brewing in her.

But how could you help someone who didn't want to help? The answer was you couldn't. So, I shut my mouth up, cuddled closer to Jaylen, who resumed drinking shots with Zane. Gabby shut her mouth as well, getting up from her seat and stormed upstairs. No one seemed bothered by it like it happened all the time.

Seth sat at the end of the couch. And I really wanted to know what was happening between him and Mona. Since my best friend refused to speak upon it, I was going to ask the other party involved. I didn't care if he didn't want to talk about it.

I scooted closer to Seth, who had his eyes closed, leaning his head back on the couch, "Seth, what happened between you and Mona? She didn't tell me anything."

He opened his eyes, turned his head to look at me with a confused expression written on his face, "Mona didn't tell you what happened, huh?"

I shook my head, "It worries me a little. Are you guys okay?"

"Surprised she didn't tell you," That got him thinking, but he still didn't answer my question. He shrugged before doing what he was doing before, completely ignoring my question.

Those two's relationship scared the shit out of me. They both had enough fire to burn the whole world if they wanted to. I guess I just needed my fire extinguisher ready when it does happen. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 171 6
Book 2 - Unedited Jaylen Moses enters a D1 basketball college as the number one player in the nation and possible first draft pick. Life has gotten...
392K 9.8K 43
*Slow updates* After agreeing to be the focus of a college article, senior Charlie Murtaugh gets more than he bargains for when he's assigned a clue...
5K 246 70
Heartbreak In Paris Series Book #1 "I hate it. I hate that I fell in love with my cousin" What would you do in case you fall in love with your cousin...
206K 6.6K 45
Joey got up off my bed and made his way out of the room, stopping before he exited. "For the record, if we had of had sex, there's no way you wouldn...