The Kidnapping (Larry Stylins...

By itsonlyangelfxtch

When Harry Styles, singer and former member of the worlds biggest boy band, One Direction, is kidnapped, it c... More

Authors notes, TWs and disclaimers.
Chapter 1 - The Paps
Chapter 2 - The Man Behind the Mask
Chapter 4 - To Be So Lonely
Chapter 5 - The Ransom
Chapter 6 - The Confession
Chapter 7 - The Hospital
Chapter 8 - If I Could Fly
Chapter 9 - Home
Chapter 10 - The Meeting
Chapter 11 - Long Awaited Discussions
Chapter 12 - Instructions
Chapter 13 - Planes, Hotels and Bad dreams
Chapter 14 - The Late Late Show
Chapter 15 - Midnight Memories
Chapter 16 - The Interview
Chapter 17 - The First Show
Chapter 18 - On the Road Again
Chapter 19 - Interviews, Scares and Coffee
Chapter 20 - Act My Age
Chapter 21 - The Phone Call
Chapter 22 - Long Way Down
Chapter 23 - Stockholm Syndrome
Chapter 24 - Flashbacks, Fights and Facades
Chapter 25 - Till Death Do Us Part
Chapter 26 - Freedom
Chapter 27 - Happily Ever After
Chapter 28 - Epilogue
The Kidnapping - Deleted Scene - Niall's POV

Chapter 3 - The Media

4.8K 91 46
By itsonlyangelfxtch

Authors notes:
Good morning, evening, afternoon.

I hope you are enjoying the book so far.

⚠️ Scenes of violence & swearing ⚠️

Love to you all,
- A 💕

————————————————————————

Wednesday 17th June

He hadn't turned the tv off for 4 days.

Camped out on the sofa of the living room in the boy's shared Apartment, Louis Tomlinson was awoken to the blaring sound of the morning news.

A stone faced reporter rattled of information, facing the camera that was now broadcasting live to the Uk.

'Good morning I'm Olivia Dane and today we bring more news on the kidnapping of Harry styles, updates on the wounded and new evidence. Stay tuned to find out the latest details.'

The screen switched to a video of the event.

Images flashed on the screen. People were running around screaming in terror and pain. Harry could be seen in the top corner, being hauled backwards at gunpoint.

Louis felt an overpowering urge to be sick.

A hand rested on his shoulder, making him jump.

"Come on Tommo, you need to turn this off now. There's no use in sitting here and watching this crap. It's just going to make you feel worse."

He dragged his stare from the Tv up to Liam Payne who stood sheepishly behind the sofa, concern etched deep on his face.

"No." Louis shook his head, throat closing up as he tried to steady himself enough to talk. "They said that they have new information on Harry. If they know anything else I need to know Liam." Tears pricked his eyes threatening to fall as he once again turned back to the blazing screen.

"Okay Tommo. The others are still asleep. I'll sit with you."

Liam worked his way round the sofa coming to sit down lightly next to Louis.

Louis appeared to be trying to make himself as small as possible, curling up in a ball and resting his head in his arms. Cradling himself the way Liam had seen Harry cradling Louis so many times before.

Liam looked at the screen.

"Harry styles, aged 26 was last seen outside the royal Albert Hall, London, where he was approached by an armed man, in a long coat. The man shot into a group of fans gathered outside the hall, injuring five fans, resulting in the death of one, and another, as far as we know, is still in intensive care. The other three were injured as they escaped and aside from a few minor injuries are expected to make a full recovery. Mr Styles was last seen being dragged at gun point into the back of a van. Police are still identifying the vehicle and assure the public they are doing everything they possibly can to locate Harry Styles. It is yet unknown the motive behind the attack but we will bring you updates as we hear more.

If you have any information as to the whereabouts of the van, attacker or Harry styles please call this number..."

The screen flickered and went black as Liam pressed the power button on the remote.

Louis jumped up in protest but was soon gently pulled back down onto the sofa by Liam.

"Mate, they don't know anything more than they did yesterday. They have no new information. You need to stop. Breath and calm down, if you don't you are going to destroy yourself. I know this is hard, but you have to take some time. Harry is not gone, they will find him. okay? Just breath. Come on Tommo. Breath."

Louis burst into tears. Pained sobs racked through him as Liam gently pulled him into a comforting hug.

"But," Louis voice splintered and cracked. "What if I don't see him again?" His sobs took full control over his body as he desperately tried to get his words out. "I was so horrible to him Liam. I cant bare what I said to him." He wiped his nose in his jumper. "I should've..." Louis trailed off, starring into space as he recalled the last time he saw his Hazza.

————————————————————————

July 26th 2015

"Louis please, please don't do this. We can work this out." Harry begged him, reaching desperately for Louis.

"No Harry. This won't get better. Don't you see? This can't get better. Im sick and tired and I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER!" Louis screamed at him. His words coming out sharp and cold.

Harry stepped back. Looking at Louis as if he had stabbed him. It might've been less painful if he had.

His heart felt like it was splitting in two. "I can't be with you.' Louis continued. "We aren't supposed to be together. No one would accept us and I can't hide it any more. I love you Harry but its wrong! I shouldn't love you the way I do!"

Harry shook his head, pain and heartbreak plastered on his face as he wrapped his arms around himself as if physically protecting himself from the impact of Louis words.

"It's wrong Harry." Louis blazed ahead, eyes full of sorrow and determination, "We are over. I need to fix myself. Just as you need to try and fix yourself too." Louis looked down at his feet. "The band going on hiatus is a good thing Harry. That way we wont be tempted."

Louis took one last look at a distraught Harry, tears silently sliding down his beautiful face as he stared at the wall. His emerald eyes unseeing.

Louis knew he had to leave. If he didn't he wouldn't be able to stop himself from running back to harry, taking him in his arms and telling him he didn't mean it,
Kissing him until all they knew was each other,
Telling him it would be okay.

Louis slammed the hotel door behind him.

He did not look back.

————————————————————————

Wednesday 17th June

"Tommo? Mate? You still with me?"

Louis shook his head and faced Liam discarding the memory and coming back to the present. His face was red as he realised that he had zoned out, completely lost in himself. Liam was looking at him, worry etched deep into his face.

"Sorry lad. Just got a lot going on up here." Louis tapped the side of his head and sighed. Blowing out a shaky breath.

Almost as soon as the boys had heard the news about Harry, they had all descended upon their shared London Apartment. They bought it together just before the band went on hiatus and had kept it as a place where they could meet or use whenever they needed to.

Never mind that Harry hadn't actually step foot in it since they'd bought it.

In the five years that the boys had owned the place Harry had never visited. Louis knew it was because he couldn't stand to be in the same house as him but he saw how it affected the boys when he didn't show up for reunions or refused to pick up the phone sometimes.

Louis felt so ashamed. He knew that he had no other option- but that didn't make it any easier.

Liam frowned at Louis. "Im going to go and wake up the other boys, see what they want for breakfast. You need to take your mind off of this."

Louis sighed. Liam had no idea how so much pain could be expressed in such a simple action.

"I'll see what they want and then we'll wander down to Maccies."

Louis nodded. Words seemed beyond him but he felt a wave of sudden gratitude to the man stood in front of him. He swallowed past the lump in his throat.

"Thanks Lad. I'll go and get changed. See you in a min."

Liam didn't reply and instead slapped him playfully on the back, before making his way to the bedroom they had been camping out in for the past 4 nights.

————————————————————————

Authors notes:
Hello to my lovely readers! I know that we don't have many reads at the moment but It makes me smile so much to know that some people have actually taken the time to read my book!
Thank you so much!

Summary of this chapter:
The boys are staying in their shared London apartment and have been since they first heard about Harry. We know that Louis broke up with Harry right before the Hiatus began and it didn't end well. Louis is consumed with guilt as he doesn't know if he'll ever see him again. They have not spoken for 5 years.
Liam and Louis are going to go and get the boys some Mc Donalds for breakfast & hope to hear news about Harry soon.

Hope you are all enjoying the book!

Love to you all,
- A 💕

WC: 1,449

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 59 33
This is my take on what I want to happen with Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson aka Larry StylinsonπŸ’™πŸ’š This is set in 2020 and the guys are reuniting...
41.2K 2K 25
❝it's a garden that grows in my heart and my head, except most of the flowers are already dead. and though i accept that loving takes time, i thought...
4.1K 120 22
Recovering from a cold that has affected his asthma making him more prone than usual to asthma attacks Harry Styles wanted nothing more but to come o...
287K 9.6K 45
when louis finally comes home, harry isn't waiting. over the past four years, both of their lives have completely changed -- but maybe the feelings a...