๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜“...

By Bigbossfiya

*๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿƒ* ~ '๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช. ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿ‚ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13๐Ÿ‚
A/N
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18๐Ÿ‚
A/Nโ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19๐Ÿ‚
Chapter 20๐Ÿ‚
โ—A/Nโ—

๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15๐Ÿ‚

355 17 8
By Bigbossfiya

それは明らかにされなければならない
It Shall Be Revealed: "Sore wa akiraka ni sa renakereba naranai"
🍂

YAGURA

The land of fire, it brings back so much memories from my travels from the mist. The travel from the hidden mist to konoha has been indeed long but for good reason. The chunin exams are in eight days but I want the team to be there early to keep watch and to get to know the village. A lot of things have been brought to my attention about Akari and maybe this journey may benefit her.

Her own teammates believe she is one of the strongest ninjas to come out from the mist. Keiko and Kai both have potential to become as great but Akari isn't even at her prime but she is feared by many. She has a lot to learn. Maybe the green leafy scenery would help her clear her mind.

Akari spoke to me about the genjutsu Itachi had casted on her. Akari's claims together with the feather in her pocket made me believe this did happen to her. Maybe she has some soul searching to do. Either way I just want her to focus on the task at hand. She has a mission to which she must see through and as a result of this I will be teaching her a jutsu if high caliber.

On this mission I'm about to go on I'm not sure if I will make it back alive or even see her again but I want to leave her with my legacy. Akari is my little sister she knows me more then everyone and I hope she can follow through with what I'm going to through at her.

I already have knowledge about her 3 different chakra natures: wind, water and earth and she only requires the first two for this jutsu and I hope she's ready, I know she is.

"Akari lets begin your training!" I call out to her which snaps her out of her daze.

She gets up and proceed to walk my direction.

Kai and Keiko have their own training time but as for right now their relaxing with Temari who is waiting for word of her brother's arrival to the leaf.

Akari follows my footsteps deep into the forestry area to where I feel we are far enough from the others and prying eyes. This jutsu means a lot to me and I'm trusting it in Akari's hands to win the chunin exams.

After 10 minutes of walking I finally decide on a spot in the forest so we could begin our session.

" I hope you aren't tired from that little walk you know. Training is now about to begin."

"Great!" She thinks to her self but decided to simply nod her head in Agreement.

I then smile knowing we might be here all day.

"You have mastered you chakra control and you quickly advance with everything I throw at you and I applaud you."  I begin my opening remarks.

"Thanks Yagura." She responded softly. Oh she thought I was finished. "But!" and I paused.

Her eyes widened a bit.

"I have a challenge for you. You have to learn an S-Class jutsu in under 2 hours." I gestured with my two fingers.

Akari froze in place and began to anime fall.

"2 HOURS?! THATS CRUELTY I CANT LEARN AN S-CLASS JUTSU IN 2 HOURS!!!! THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!" She deadpans.

She is such a drama Queen. "I would say it is difficult yes but impossible? Not even close to impossible." I retort. She finally catches herself and moves into grind mode. That's what she calls it not me. She simply nods.

"I could do anything you toss my way let's get this over with." She motivates herself.

That's the Akari I know.

"Let's begin."

AKARI

It's been 15 minutes since my special training session had begun and I never expected the warm up to be this intense. I was instructed to create 5 water clone of myself, create a mist with no water around and cut a tree down with only my wind based chakra. I had completed ever instruction before Yagura had gotten serious about me learning a new jutsu.

"Akari catch your breath, this is only the beginning. This jutsu I'm about to teach you requires both water and wind chakra natures so passed the first test." He starts off.

I continue to look directly at him. Is this the jutsu that I think it is?

"This jutsu is my jutsu, the coral palm."

"Yes!" I excitedly squeal. I had dreams of this day. I watched Yagura perform this jutsu only twice and each time I witnessed it, I was amazed. I had always asked him when he was going to teach it to me and I was always told in due time. Today finally seems to be the day.

"Now I want you to fuse your wind chakra and water chakra together." He said. I watched him carefully as he made a water clone of himself and pointed.

"Create a gem like dagger and aim it at him." I was instructed.

Fusing chakra is definitely not an easy task. I stood firm trying to manage my chakra natures and it is different from that of just using one chakra. I kept pushing myself. I watched the chakra emulate from my hand and launched it towards his clone.

"Ice." He said.

"It workers then." He concluded his theory.

I was confused to this. I conjured ice but I'm not from the Yuki clan.

"Isn't Ice release a Kekkei Genkai to the Yuki clan?" I ask Yagura. He nods. "So how am I able to use it if I'm not from the clan?" I questioned once more.

"Akari there us a lot of things you do not know about me, for one I am the three tails jinchuriki meaning I can manipulate ice if I chose but I don't depend on it." He began his speech leaving me speechless.

"Since I was little this tail beast was sealed into me and I managed to control it. Now, when your eyes gave out on you and you were low on chakra, I thought you would never wake up I sealed half of the beast into you." He pauses and looks at my paled face.

"So I am also a three tails jinchuriki?" I query him again. "Yes and no. I can't get into the specifics but because of the beast along with your wind and water chakra natures you can use the Yuki clan's most famous ice release." He ends off.

Wow, this is a lot to take in. I can use ice release.

"Now I was hoping to teach you my specific jutsu but now that you confirmed the ice release I want you to create your own, the Ice palm." I nod.

"Coral palm is a growing gem like structure that immobilizes your opponent and then proceeds to cover the persons' body and suffocates them until they meet their demise." I stand listening to everything he's says as he continues on.

"Now it can be the same thing with ice but you have to control it. You can create an ice coffin type jutsu which Incases your opponent the same way. But we'll name it Ice palm."

Who would of thought I would be able to use ice release wow. I had a bit of shock left in me still but I have to get this done.

Back to practicing I guess.

KAI

Akari and Yagura have been gone for an hour and I know she is gonna be getting special treatment, a special trick or jutsu up her sleeve. The last big training we had Akari basically was taught how to sense chakra from a mile away and I understand that because she does have the best chakra control.

As much as I love Akari I can't be in her shadow. I can't let her beat me me. I'm supposed to be beating her but it seems to me that it's clearly the other way around. As I am in my thoughts Yagura walks up to me.

"Ready for that training I promised you?" He asked.

I simply answered, "Yes."

I was ready to be over with this mission already. I want to go back to the mist and relax. I was so used to the darkness of the mist that over here in the land of fire is so bright and warm. The hidden mist was literally hidden by a thick layer of mist which hid the sun most of the time.

The heat alone might end me.

Yagura starts walking to which I follow behind.

AKARI

Yagura had left me to go ahead and train kai while I try to complete my jutsu. It actually took me 3 and a half hours to complete but I finally did it. Tired from my training I sat near a tree gathering my breaths. Seeing as I completed my jutsu Yagura's clone was fully Incased in ice from the ground up and the disappearance of his clone alerted him sending him straight back to me.

"You've completed the jutsu I see, Good job go rest up and get ready to leave for the leaf in the morning." Yagura congratulates me.

I gently nod my head and head back to our camp.

THIRD PERSON POV

Yagura has been training his students all day so they can use their now perfected skills  in battle during the chunin exams.

Kai has been working on his kenjutsu in which he bonds his sword with chakra making him and incredible swordsman. Keiko has been perfecting her genjutsu style and mixing lethal poisons to which she can incorporate in her battles and last but not least Akari had been working in her new jutsu for hours to which she was drained. The team managed to rest up for the night because they along with Temari have a lot ahead of them in the morning.

During the night Yagura sat alongside Akari as she did her nightly star gazing routine before she headed to bed.

"Akari, in the morning when you wake I would have left back for the mist I wanted to wish you the best of luck in your chunin exams." Yagura began the conversation.

"Yeah well I try to make you proud big brother." She replied. " Akari you always made me proud and for that I wanted to give you a gift seeing that I won't be around for your birthday." He answers while reaching in his back pocket. He pulled out of his pocket a rose, Akari's favorite flower Incased in coral necklace. Akari's eyes lit up with affection and tears. Words couldn't explain how she felt.

"Thank you Yagura." She cried.

"You're welcome Akari just remember I love you little sis and be true to yourself okay?" He said.

" I will and I love you too." They hugged brother and sister other the night sky reminding them that bliss doesn't make you family but the bond does.

Yagura waited until Akari fell asleep watching her breath slowed and left back for the hidden mist village. Akari dreamt of his death that night and woke up in the middle of the night in tears, but unconsciously comforted herself with her birthday gift holding onto it until she fell right back to sleep.

The Next Morning

AKARI

After my horrible nightmare of Yagura's death I was worried about his safety. I was hoping that I'll see him again. I know he stayed until I was asleep that wasn't new for him but when he left I subconsciously felt unsafe. Like my rock was gone. Yagura is strong so I shouldn't worry.

This morning Temari woke us up really early for us to meet up with her brothers and enter the leaf.

As early as dawn we had met up with the red head Gaara and the puppet master, 'Or so he calls himself' Kankuro. The five of us took our leisurely time and walked to the hidden leaf village.  We were in a village 20 minutes out from the village so our voyage ended quickly. I don't know what was the intention behind this mission but I believe in the truth and ' It shall be revealed.'

X
I'VE DECIDED TO MAKE THE CHAPTERS A LITTLE LONGER TO ADD MORE INTEREST.
.
I hoped you liked this chapter
.
Once again I'm completely sorry for the late update and I'll try to update more in time.🤧
.
A lot more is to come in Chapter 16 and I hope you enjoyed this Chapter.🤩
.
Stay tuned on Monday for Chapter 16🍂
.
As always love ya.❤️🍂

.🍂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 740 84
12 year old Kimiko Sumire's clan was massacred by a man with green snake like eyes when she was six years old and has known nothing but pain and dark...
21.5K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...
193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...
30.1K 814 43
What if the one and only legendary sannin Tsunade had a daughter. What if she grew up in an orphanage. What if she never met her mother before she w...