Princess Marinette of Asia

By The_Normal_Cat

Disclaimer, this book is being shared by @Deetya2u and me. Marinette Dupain-Cheng is a normal Parisian studen... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chap. 1
Chap. 2
Chapter 3(@Deetya2u)
Chapter 4 (Also by @Deetya2u)
Chapter 5 (Again, by @Deetya2u)
chapter 6 (I think it's pretty obvious of what should go here, By @Deetya2u)
(You know what goes here) Chapter 7 (by @Deetya2u)
Chap. 8 @Deetya2u
Chap. 9 @Deetya2u
Chapter 10 @Deetya2u
chapter 11
Chapter 12 @Deetya2u
Chapter 13
Chap. 14 @Deetya2u
Chapter 15
chapter 16 @Deetya2u
chapter 17 @Deetya2u
Chapter 19 @Deetya2u
Chapter 20 @Deetya2u
Chapter 21
chapter 22 (I forgot to post it earlier sorry)
Chapter 23. Adrienette
chapter 24 (@Deetya2u)
chapter 25 (@Deetya2u)
chapter 26
Chapter 27(@Deetya2u)
Chapter 28

Chapter 18

235 12 0
By The_Normal_Cat

Hello!! @The_Normal_Cat here! I wasn't able to post much last week so @Deetya2u helped me by posting that week.

3rd Person POV

Everything was quiet. Too quiet for Mari's taste.

She tried to open her eyes but it was as if her eyelids were glued to her pupils.

No light was available either.

Then, all of the sudden, a bright light appears, and the distinct shape of a woman takes place.

??? Pov

I appear in front of the girl. She has long blue hair with red tips and beautiful ocean blue eyes with a mixture of green in them.

Italics mean thoughts

"So this is the successor to my power...Not bad" I thought

"Hello, Marinette dear," I whisper in her ear.

"W-who are you?" She asks.

"I, am the one other person with the same powers as you." I say, surprising her, "I am Reinette, and I have come to tell you all about your powers and what just happened since you probably don't know where you are and don't remember much about what happened before you got here." I finish and look at her.

She looks at me, giggles a little, and says, "I would like that very much thank you. Sorry, I laughed a bit, by the way, I just find it funny how our names match."

"It's fine," I start, "I will also tell you the real story about my past. Not the one that is in the book you saw in the library, no, no. That one is wrong. They always get them wrong. Now, why don't you sit down in this chair, and listen carefully because we have a limited time here."

I sit down on a chair I just created and motion for Marinette to take the other.

"Now, it all started when..."

Cliffhanger. I'll let @Deetya2u take it from here because I am way too tired to continue.

-Luna🌕 out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 115 5
A Christmas Carol is a novella by Charles Dickens
224K 5.9K 47
Laughs about our favorite duo and their friends #3 - Rena rouge 11/5/18 #2 - Rena rouge 18/5/18
144K 2.1K 83
Spells from my book of shadows. Some spells are mine but some aren't, they are all real and have been proven to work, and use no black magick!
18.8K 344 32
The glitter force doki doki starts to grow up and start to develop lives of their own. This will be how Mana/Maya and the rest of the gf need to cope...