OMORI - Older Aubrey x Older...

By YandereStation

She put Sunny, Kel and Hero through much trouble on getting her back with them ever since Mari died. Having r... More

OMORI - Aburey x Sunny - My Confessions Before You Leave
OMORI - Older Aubrey x Older Sunny - Basil? Why?...Why Would You Do That?!
OMORI - Older Aubrey x Older Sunny - Sunnys Confession
OMORI - Older Aubrey x Older Sunny - Pink Space (Ending?)

Older Omori x Older Aubrey - Aubreys Something

2.6K 31 19
By YandereStation

"Sunny. I'm so proud of you!"

"If I was there in real life, I would give you a big hug!"

"I knew you could do it!"

*The two walk out into the hallway together toward Basils room*

*It was that day that Sunny knew, he can finally be at ease now. Behind his shell lies a very precious person with a beautiful gift*

*Sunny and aburey walk towards the direction of the hallways heading towards Basils room.*

Aubrey: Ugh...oh jeez....*She puts her hand on her forehead*

Sunny: ? *Sunny looks at her in concern*

Aubrey: I'm fine. Don't worry about me. (What the heck was the sudden head rush?)

Sunny: ?

Aubrey: Yes I promise babe. *She smiles at him and continues to walk*

Sunny: ...

*The two arrive inside Basils room.*

Hero: Aubrey!

Sunny: ...

Kel: And Sunny too? What are you doing here? You're wounds are going to open up!

Basil: Sunny?...Sunny!!!!

Sunny: !!! *Sunny goes over and hugs Basil tightly*

Basil: Sunny...I am so very and truly sorry for everything I've done to you. You have no idea how much this upsets me myself.

Basil: I'm sorry to you too Aubrey that I made you angry.  I really am.

Aubrey: Its okay. You're back and that all that matters.

Basil: *He smiles and laughes* Yeah I guess so huh?

Aubrey: I know that Mari would be happy that we are all together. You're my friend Basil and I shouldn't have came after you like that....

Aubrey: Its...its just that...I

Kel: Ha!! You like Sunny isnt it!

Aubrey: Shut up Kel! You're so annoying. *She blushes bright red*

Kel: Ohhh so you admit is the truth! I knew it! No wonder Sunny gets all happy and giggly around you!

Aubrey: Leave Sunny outta this please. You're so embarrassing.

Hero: Alright you two. Settle down here. Sunny and Basil just went through some things. Let's be a little respectful.

Basil: *He bursts out laughing* Same old same of you two.

Kel: *Nervous laughter* I'm sorry Aubrey, I got carried away.

Aubrey: Its....fine. Dont worry about it. (Its true anyways *Aubrey makes a frown*)

Sunny: ... *He eyes toward Hero*

Hero: Sunny! I'm so happy you're okay! 

Sunny: ... *He looks down in disappointment and sadness*

Hero: Sunny...(Its about Mari isnt it?) *He walks over and hugs him.*

Sunny: !!!

Hero: Its okay Sunny...You dont have to worry anymore. Everything is okay with me.

Kel: Sunny what's...oh....I'm guessing Sunny shared the big news with you too Aub.

Aubrey: Yeah. *She smiles* (Phew my head killing me right now, feeling a bit nausea, let me go sit down...)

*Aubrey sits down on a chair next to Basil*

Hero: Basil told me everything. Things happen out of our control for reasons to help us grow. If I kept hanging on to this pain, I just wouldn't know what could happen to me.

Hero: I'm happy that all of us are back together again. And to me, seeing everyone happy, is all that matters to me.

Basil: That's right Hero! *He smiles*

Sunny: !!!

Sunny: ... *He cries*

Hero: Its alright Sunny...no need to worry anymore.

Kel: Sunny...

...

.....

.......

..........

Aubrey: .... (So now that Sunnys outta the picture, what are you going to do now?) *A voice whispers in her head*

Aubrey: What?

Aubrey: (You will go back to you're old lifestyle again. You're dead beat Mom, Hero off to college, Kel busy with his sports twenty four seven. And I know you still have a bit of anger left towards Basil after what hes done to Sunny?)

Aubrey: Shut up. (And no more Sunny...You wont see him again. Maybe even ever. How can you live knowing that you wont ever see him again AND the fact that he killed Mari? Holy crap how psycho is this guy? Or I should say you're man?)

Aubrey: He isnt a psycho. Who are you to be name calling anyone?

???: "Because...I am you."

???: "And I'm going to enjoy hating you while you're friends are occupied"

Aubrey: Who the hell are you?!

???: "This is all really you're fault when you think about it. And all you can do is suffer knowing deep down that it's all you're fault for how things turned out. Sunny, blinded. Basil, bruised severely, you making things worse for Sunny while he JUST. Came back."

Aubrey: ...

???: "Its sad knowing that you've been through so much with them...but now you're only a waste. Especially since you're Father left, since that's probably how you're Father saw you anyways"

Aubrey: Youre wrong!!! Shut up shut up shut up shut up SHUT UP! You dont know a damn thing about anything! Just leave me alone!

Kel: *Kel turns his head toward Aubrey, holding her hands on her head* Aubrey? Are you okay?

Basil: Hm....? *Basil looks at Aubrey* (No....oh no....This cant be...It cant be....) *He has a face of great fear* But...but I thought...

Hero: Huh?...You thought what Basil.

Sunny: ?...*He looks at basil in confusion. He sees who he is looking at and looks at Aubrey.*

Sunny: !!!.....

Sunny: *Sunny becomes stressed out*

???: "You're a bad person Aubrey. People like you are sick to the eyes. This is all you're fault Aubrey."

*The something appears in front of her*

Something: "All of it"

Aubrey: (My head....it hurts...) *Her vision fades to black*

Aubrey: Sunny...*She passes out and falls to the floor*

Kel: AUBREY!

Basil: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! I CANT! *Basil screams at the top of his lungs*

*Kel and Hero both are startled by Basil*

Basil: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Basil: *He wails*

Hero: Basil! what's the matter? Talk to me! Please! *He comforts Basil*

Kel: Basil...

Basil: *He hugs Hero tightly* Please....I cant go through this again. Not again....Hero...

Hero: *He hugs Basil tightly comforting him* Go through what?...Theres nothing happening....theres no need to worry.

Sunny: *Sunny calms down by just a  little and runs toward her. He holds her in his arms.* !!!....

Hero: Sunny!....*Hero looks over to see Aubrey motionless on the floor*

Hero: Aubrey too? (Just...what is going on?)

Sunny: "Aubrey.....Aubrey....."

...

.......

.........

...........

.............

"Welcome to Pink Space"

"You've just arrived"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
232K 9.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
538K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.