π€π‹π–π€π˜π’ & π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘

By welovemikasa

will eren give up everything to keep you alive? or will he give you up to save everyone else? More

prologue
one
two
three
valentines day special <3
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteenοΏΌ
sixteen
seventeen pt.1
seventeen pt.2
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six

six

3.3K 133 70
By welovemikasa

his return.

it was the day you all graduate from training corps and moving onto the regiment of your choice.

shadis announced the people that were top of the training corps and of course, mikasa overthrow everyone.

you were proud, of course but you couldn't help but feel jealous.

now the 10 of you were lined up, waiting for the shadis speech to be over. it was inspirational but still more scary than exciting.

as you looked around, seeing other close friends in the line next to you, you smiled. your eyes soon landed on eren. to your surprise, he was already looking at you.

his face grew hot when you caught him. he just awkwardly waved. he was number 6 in line
so he was a bit far from you but you still smiled back, mouthing the words: i'm proud of you.

he gave you a thumbs up and said the same.

after turning your head away he started thinking about the future, his future.

the thought of seeing the outside world with you made his stomach turn, in a good way over course.

he was excited to see the never-ending body of saltwater, trees that stretched so far they could touch the sky, forest that were filled with wonder and beautiful creatures, mountains covered in grass and had the most beautiful waterfalls hanging off it or the ones covered in white snow that made it so hard to live in

but,

these things-these were the things eren was excited for. not just to do them with you or his friends but to finally have freedom.

real freedom.

the freedom he desperately longed for. the life he constantly dreamed of for him and his friends.

now, he was taking a step towards that dream and with someone new by side. someone that he hoped to be with forever. someone he had yet known he'd fall for.

and he's going to share every moment with that person. with the person that made him smile again.

he is, isn't he?

"these are the top ten soldiers of the 104th cadet squad! now..

..devote your hearts!"

you sat down with sasha, connie, and eren's group of friends.

everyone enjoyed the delicious food that was prepared while sharing jokes and stories from the first time you all met.

turns out sasha and connie met during detention the day you official met eren and his friends. sasha was there because she was fooling around during the first training with the ODM gear.

and it was only right for her to met jean and you. since you two bunked in the same barracks you'd see each other from time to time but you never actually talked and meeting her was one of the best things that's ever happened to you.

she's one of the funniest people you've ever met, aside from you of course.

then there was annie. one of your favorite people.

ymir would constantly tease you two about being in love but you always brushed it off as a joke.

it's not like that word came easy to you. jean could easily say it to his mother and sasha doesn't mind saying it to her friends and most of them will say it back.

unlike them, you and annie grew up without knowing your real parents so saying i love you to the people you took you in seemed weird. especially since you both grew up with people who trained you to become strong.

you don't know exactly what love is. armin used to tell you about it because of all the books he's read so he's given you an idea about what it is.

but that doesn't stop you from caring about people.

you cared about eren, armin, sasha, jean, and connie. they were important to you as much as levi, annie, hange, and erwin.

⁽ᵃ/ⁿ: ˢᵒʳʳʸ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐⁱᵏᵃˢᵃ ʸᵉᵗ :/⁾

"god can't you just shut up! congrats for getting 10th place but if you keep bragging about it you're going to wish you never joined training corps!" connie joked, well you helped he did.

he kept shoving bread in her mouth to shut her up.

you all just laughed at how quickly she ate one of the breads and threw the rest at connie.

"dammit sasha... better what yourself." connie murmured.

"c'mon you guys. don't waste food like that." marco spoke and as comforting as ever.

you always enjoyed hearing his voice, especially when he was reading or describing something. it was strong yet sweet.

you looked over at eren, rolling your eyes jokingly and bumping his shoulder. he bumped you back and although on the outside his face was all tuff in the inside he was beyond happy.

recently eren's been thinking about you and not just in the inspiring way he thought of you when you first met. now he thinks about about what to talk about when you meet up or if he should wear one of his nice shirts.

just a lot of overthinking with him. eren has an idea of why he's acting "differently" but he wasn't going to admit it; jean was the one who asked him if he had a thing for you.

"eren you're making me sick," connie held his finger to his mouth, pretending to gag, "stop making that stupid face..." connie heavily sighed and eren quickly looked at him, puzzled.

you looked at eren and laughed. "he's right-" you paused, turning away to spare him at least a little bit of embarrassment, "-you make that face a lot."

"wait what the hell!? you too?! and what face?"

"how do i describe it?" connie questioned himself.

"it's like your blushing but without the actually color on your cheeks. your face twist a little bit. it's weird." armin interrupted making mikasa laugh.

"mikasa!?"

she cleared her throat, "i'm glad someone mentioned it."

everyone laughed at her honesty and that's how the rest of the night went. it was amazing and a day you'll always remember.

once you leave to join survey corps you'll definitely miss talking to everyone and unfortunately for you, annie and her friends were else where. she said goodbye to you after the ceremony and that was the last you saw of them.

after everyone was packed up you went over to eren's barracks to leave for the departure of the survey corps.

a couple weeks before you talked to him about how you were leaving before everyone else to say hello and good luck to your dad and asked if he wanted to go with you.

he said yes without hesitation.

"look they're coming!" eren shouted. it was funny to see that side of him.

you looked around, whipping your head constantly and a bit crazy.

only three minutes later you spotted him near erwin.
you couldn't stop the smile that spread on your lips.

it was only normal. unlike everyone else you weren't able to visit your family because they were too busy with their duties.

if you were lucky enough you'd get a letter from levi and it'd be signed by everyone. sometimes hange was doddle a little horse in the bottom corner.

you saved all of them.

"hange!" you excitedly yelled out.

she was farther back than levi and erwin were and although levi and erwin were closer to you, hange spotted you first.

she grinned and jumped off her horse, pushing anyone that was in their way.

it was definitely against the rules to do that. at least it had to break a rule somewhere.

"shitty glasses!" levi cursed, guiding his horse to follow her and lucky him, he didn't have to deal with a crowd like hange since he was positioned in the front.

"(y/n)! my favorite person! how are you doing?! oh god, it's been so long!" she hugged— no more like squeezed the life out of you before noticing eren.

hange smirked, 'seems like (y/n) got herself a boyfriend?'

"ah, sorry eren this is my uh— never mind. this is hange zoe."

"eren? it's a nice name. suitable."

"suitable!?" you felt slightly embarrassed by her word choice, "suitable for what?" levi asked sternly.

he turned to eren and raised a brow, "who are you?" now it was your turn. levi stared at you a bit cold.

"wow the first time you see me in years and you stare at me like that? what a nice welcoming back gift." you grinned and bumped eren shoulder (it's becoming a habit of yours).

"right eren, meet my dad... i guess: levi, " you smiled as you left eren to stand by levi.

out of habit he patted your shoulder. something he did to you had a kid but now it was more difficult since you've grown taller.

it was embarrassing for him and sometimes would could hear moblit stifle a laugh.

"father?! why didn't you tell me?!"

"well you never asked."

"i— crap you're right."

"why is he here with you?" levi questioned, cocking a brow at eren then you.

"ah~ levi leave him alone. don't you see what this is?"

you cleared your throat, "i'm just going to stop you there thank you very much hange. well, i hope you both do well on your mission. tell erwin i said good luck."

"but of course (y/n), we'll see you when we get back. we'll have a more proper celebration and maybe eren could join~?" she softly smiled and waved goodbye.

you nodded and shook your head while waving goodbye.

you looked back at eren who just sent them a small wave and uncomfortable smile. "we should probably head over to the walls to help load up the canons. armin and mikasa are probably wondering where you are."

eren agreed and playfully pushed past you, making the way to the walls a race. from a far you could hear him sarcastically laugh, "bet i caught you off guard huh?"

you laughed and began running towards him.

he looked behind you and grinned, "guess you're going to lose to me today," he winked.

what waited for you back at the wall would be an unpleasant sight. there would be blood spilled later on and a certain someone would regret everything she ever did.

and that was the sight of sasha drooling over a huge piece of meat, "look what i got~ i got it from the cafeteria when no one was around—"

"sasha... you're going to die if shadis finds out!" eren worriedly yelled.

"don't worry~ he won't!" she smirked and walked over to one of the large crates, opening the top and safely placing the meat inside. "i'll give you guys a piece when we're done. imagine how many sandwiches we can make," she happily giggled.

"wait forreal?" mikasa's eyes perked up when sasha mentioned a sandwich.

"mikasa seriously!?"

she ignored eyes worriedly cries. it's not like having one piece would kill you.

"hey! have you guys seen annie or bertholdt?!" you yelled catching everyone's attention.

reiner slightly froze but you thought he just shivered.

it was getting cold on top of the wall anyways. you really should've brought a bigger jacket.

"hey, do any of you guys—"

then, at that moment, a large lighting bolt came from the sky, only one.

a huge dust of wind following, blinding everyone but only for a minute.

when it cleared up you and everyone else clearly saw what it was and eren froze. armin's eyes went wide and mikasa gripped her blades.

it was the colossal titan.

· · ──────·本·────── · ·

WHY IS THIS SO LONG OH MY GOD?!?
#sorryguyslmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 119 10
𝑰𝒕 π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“ 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘»π’Šπ’•π’‚π’π’”. 𝒀𝒐𝒖, π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏 π’–π’π’„π’‚π’π’π’š π’‚π’ƒπ’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’š 𝒕...
69 2 6
κ’°βΈβΈβ‚ŠΚšβ˜„οΈΙžβ”ŠEren Jaeger x Reader, slowburn/friends to lovers κ’± A powerful war is on the horizon, and the time to devise a solution is running out. The E...
1.3K 72 7
π™·πš˜πš  πšπšŽπšŒπšŽπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš’πšœ πšœπš‘πšŽ? π™±πšŽπš—πšŽπšŠπšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš... π™±πšŽπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπš˜πš•πš πšœπšπšŠπš›πšŽ... π™°πš–πš’πšπšœπš πš‘πšŽπš› πš‹πš’πšπš...
572 18 11
βˆ˜β‚Šβœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€ π€ππ€π“πŽπŒπ˜ πŽπ… 𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐆 ˗ˏˋ𝙝𝙀𝙬 π™˜π™–π™£ 𝙩𝙬𝙀 π™₯π™šπ™€π™₯π™‘π™š 𝙛𝙖𝙑𝙑 π™žπ™£ π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™žπ™£ 𝙬𝙖𝙧 π™©π™žπ™’π™šπ™¨ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨π™ͺπ™˜π™˜π™šπ™šπ™™? π™š...