Thoughts I Never Intended to...

By ThoughtsNeverIntend

It takes me a long time to write my stories. I write in spurts, bursts of energy which come once every few we... More

The Glass Box
Time
The Sky
The Snow is Dancing
"Hello"
The Weather Balloon
Meaning
Sounds of the Orchestra
Blue Velvet
The Gifts We Give
Equivalence
Confirmation
My Collection of Words
Bittersweet
"Goodbye"
Space and Time and Space
Where is home?
Rock Dance
Hyperbole
Update / Moving Forward
Empty

Travel

94 8 4
By ThoughtsNeverIntend

"Why do you want to travel," she asked me.

"Because," I began, a faint smile tracing my lips, "I want to seek out all the quiet and hidden places in the world. I want to find the baroque pearls and invisible gems overlooked as 'pedestrian' and 'common,' the minuscule and infinitesimal beauty that exists everywhere that we fail to see,  the beauty that exists inside fleeting moments, passing by never to return. That, to me, is the purpose of life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 1.9K 37
"Hey, take my hand?" The boy asked, pushing his hair out of his face. "We'll make it, I swear." "Woah, Livin' on a prayer." The girl smiled, taking i...
23.2K 492 31
When 12 teenagers wake up in a dark room without windows they are confused How did i get here? Who are you? What is going on? Thats a few common ques...
4.3K 59 15
The Zodiac signs were cast down to Earth to live as humans. About 13 years later, they were kidnapped and woke up in a completely different place...a...
37 2 21
Have you ever felt so lonely you believed there was nothing left for you? Stashed away, merely forgotten. I mean you could cry and cry, yet no one wo...