Thomas and Friends (Fanficts)

By Project_animations

I've recently gotten into The Thomas and Friends Fandom and finally decided to make a book for it so enjoy!! ... More

¡SUGGESTIONS! (Closed!)
Nightmare's (Nia x Percy)
Heal for me (Henry x Gordon)
Lover some Diesels (Mavis x Salty)
Thank you (Gordon x Rebecca)
Scottish Green Love (Emily x Douglas)
Hot Coffee With Sweet Engine's (Arthur x Murdoch)
Sweet Dreams (Nia x Percy)
Small Love (Marion x Mike)
A Fire engine and a Diesel?! (Belle x Diesel)
Toxic Relation ship (Ryan x Thomas)
Late night Cruse (James x Edward)
Race of Hearts #1 (Connor x Rebecca)
A Wrecked Heart #1 (Ace x Nia)
Fixing Mistakes #2 (Ace x Nia)
Silver Flowers and Bleeding Hearts (Rosie x Stanley)
No longer Enemies (Lady x Diesel 10)
Cereal at 4am (Belle x Diesel)
Missing you on Cold Rainy days #2 (Connor x Rebecca)
Father Figures in love (Boco x Gordon)
Yellow Stars and Blue Skys (Duncan x Millie)
Red Hearts and Blue Dreams (James x Thomas)
Cold Weather and Warm Coal (Frankie x Hurricane)
Love Flowers (Gordon x Henry)
Needy Love (Rosie x Emily)
Soft sky's and green trees (Molly x Emily)
Broken Ice and Cold Snow (Frieda x Ivan)
A Warm Summers Date (BoCo x Gordon)
Copy Cat Love (Gordon x Rebecca)
Cold Nights in Warm Sheds (Emily x Thomas)
Cloudy Days (Nia x Thomas)
Soft Love (Rebecca x The Flying Scotsmen)
Warm Hearts (Tamika x Shane)

Cold Hands with Broken Feelings (Rebecca x Gordon)

1K 7 15
By Project_animations

It was night time on the island of Sodor. A blanket of snow covered the ground as sharp wind blew around causing a mess as it danced in sky with the snowflakes above. Engines and people alike we're at home or in they're sheds keeping each other warm as a cold storm blew in.

Rebecca was setting down next to one of the benches at the nearby park as it softly snowed. She had just left a party that some other engine's had originized. There was drinks and food there but she had decided that maybe partying tonight wouldn't fit her mood. She wasn't sure if any one was aware she had left though apart of her was rather happy at the thought of no one noticing her disappearance.

She wasn't dressed warmly the only thing she had on was her usual work clothes, if you want to call them that, and her work helmet which had a lamp at the front of it. Even her normal clothes couldn't fight off the coldness of the wind as it harshly blew by her figure.

Thoughts clouded her mind more and more. She was well aware that some visitors and kids alike didn't like her at all. She always heard it either in the stations or in the coaches.

"Why did the get an engine like her?"

"I heard she tried to replace some other engines"

"Waste of money if you ask me"

"Why don't they throw her out already?"

Her fingers tapped around the edges of her helment before firmly grabbing it and pulling her head down low as she softly cried to herself. She knew she wasn't the only one dealing with these thoughts. Nia had recently came to her for help but the only thing they both could do was comfort one another from those thoughts for that time being.

She felt her skin grow cold from the wind as she let her hands fall down to her legs. "I-i should really get back home....." She thought. Though apart of her wanted to stay there and freeze to death, somthing told her otherwise as she approached her engine glancing back up at the night sky before returning to her engine form and softly puffing away from the scene.

(At the Party)

Gordon was leaning agenst a wall watching other's get drunk and play games while he decided to stay sober for this party. He noticed Rebecca step outside while he was speaking with the other's. he figured she had to take a breather from all the god awful smells in the house. He started to worrie about her, seeing that she hadn't returned he decided to text her to see where she had gone to.

Gordon:"hey uh.... Are you alright? I noticed you stepped outside and you haven't came back in awhile so i was just checking to see if you we're alright...."

Once he sent the message he hoped that she would read it but next to her profile it said that the last time she was active was 3 hours ago which was when they all had left to get here. He heavily sighed, she left 30 minutes ago so something had to happen to her he thought as he grabbed his jacket from the hanger next to the door as he left.

As he puffed along the lines he tried to thing of any place she could've gone. He started to head towards the park hoping to see her there considering that her and Nia liked to visit here during the winter to see the frozen lake alot.

He slowed to a stop as he glanced around the area hoping to see her but if her engine wasn't here he knew she wasn't here. Just as he was about to leave he spotted her helmet setting on the bench with a small bit of snow on it. He quickly took on his human form as he raced over to the bench gently picking up the rocky blue coated helmet.

"This couldn't have been here long...." He thought outloud as he saw her phone laying right under it as he picked it up. It was nearly as cold as the helmet. "She must be nearby" he though as he shoved her phone into is pocket and layed her helmet down in his cab before taking on his engine form and puffing off to the nearest station.

He saw a station light uphead along with what looked to be a figure of Rebeccas engine. He slowed to a stop glancing around the station to find her setting at one of the benches. He took on his human form before slowly approaching her.

"Your going to catch a cold like this..." He softly said as he sat down next to her. "I know it's just......" She paused for a long moment before sighing. "Is nothing..... So... Why did you leave the party?...." She asked glancing over at him. "I was worried something had happened to you so i left to look for you at the park and that's were i found your phone and helmet..." He paused for a long moment before glanicing over at her.

"..........Is everything alright?...." She didn't anwser, she was looking away from him as tears fell down her face. With a small sniff she finally spoke up. "Gordon......h-how do you get people to like you......" She asked now looking over at him. "Wha-....what do you mean?...." He asked out of confusion.

"It's just that...... Every one else likes you and the other's and........" She paused trying to find the right words before continuing. "It.....it seems that no one really likes me.......i hear it in the stations and in the coaches and....." She heavily sighed. "I don't know what to do anymore Gordon..... I never ment to replace Henry if anything i wasn't trying to and i know he understands that and i try to apologize to him about all the time but even after tidmouth added bigger sheds it still doesn't settle right with me...." She spoke her voice shaking as more tears pricked at her eye's gripping he edge of her dress(?)

Gordon was quick to realize that what the passenger's and visitors had said behind her back we're starting to get to her if not more. He slowly took her hand in his as she slowly looked over at him. "Don't let they're words get to you.... Your a beautiful and wonderful engine and if they can't see that then they need to open they're eye's...... We know that when you came here you never ment to replace anyone..... One your first day we all could see that you had nothing but good intentions towards everyone......." He paused letting those words sink in.

Rebecca seemed happy, yet shocked by his words. She knew he had a way with words but she never thought he was that good with words. "I-I.......Thank you Gordon......" She sniffed before quickly hugging him. "Any time......" He softly said returning the hug before the two of them pulled away. "oh! Uhm i should've given this to you when i sat down...." He said handing Rebecca her Helmet and Phone as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh thank you.... I forgot i left them there....." She said dusting off any last remains of snow on her helmet before placing it on her head as she put her phone in her pocket. Gordon chuckled "should we head home now?..." He asked as he lended a hand out to help her stand up. Rebecca glanced down at his hand before looking back up at him with a smile. "Yes... And thank you... Agian..." She blushed as the two of them stood up and made they're way back to they're engine's.

The two of them took they're engine forms as they headed back to Tidmouths for the night. "You know somthing?" Gordon asked. "What is it?" Rebecca replied. "You are mighty beautiful tonight~" he flirted as they chuffed down the rails. Rebecca felt her face heat up at the compliment as she glanced away giggling softly. "Oh stop Gordon, you don't have to say that..." She said. "But im serious you do look mighty beautiful tonight" he said looking over at her as her face turned red by the second.

Rebecca then got an idea that might just win this little flirting game Gordon had started. "You know somthing?" She asked looking over at him with a smirk. "What?..." He hummed. "I think about you a little more then what i should be~" she teased. His attention quickly snapped back over to her as his face flushed red. She quickly saw his face and laughed. "Was it really that good of a flirt?" She chuckled.

"I think....it was" he said glancing away as the two chuckled. "Do i win? Since i made you all flustered?" She coed. Gordon looked over at her with a soft smile. "You win..." He said as his blush went down a little. She chuckled "i love you" Gordon smiled, "I love you too" and with that being said the two lovers chuffed down the rails as snow glistened down from the night sky for the remander of the night.

(Finally finished this little fanfict after starting it 2 weeks ago, a few thinga got in the way and then motivation prove to not be on my side for awhile but now is finished! And like always If there's more you'd like to see please let me know and have a Good Day/ Night!!)
(-Photo above edited by me-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 123 14
You were wondering what happened in the 60s? Now you'll see the end. During Thomas' life on the island, he has always felt like it was a safe place...
23.2K 858 187
Just a random Drabble book. There will be ships, but I am only shipping their Minecraft personas and not IRL. If anyone gets uncomfortable with the s...
2.5K 73 10
In which the past generation gets sent seven movies that will help change the future for the better. Or Where lost souls find each other while causin...
57.7K 1.8K 13
I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER! (just a fan who wanted to make a fanfic about this ship...) Synopsis : ) Harry Potter, the-boy-who-lived has had enough of...