The Thorns Of A Rose | R•H

By devyynnn

{ROSALIE HALE FAN FICTION} Alina Courson, is the original vampire. She has watched civilisations burn and fal... More

The Cast
Epigraph
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 25

3.2K 125 0
By devyynnn

Alina folded her arms over and tried relaxing her shoulders but instead tensing up her forearms. She sighed and dropped her arms to the side, a glare bounced off her leather jacket.

Kicking at the ground, she silently waited for the blonde to show. She clicked her tongue in impatience.

Rosalie strutted down the stairs and across the room towards her girlfriend. Alina's word were caught in her in her mouth and she swallowed thickly.

"Rosalie." Alina purred. "Took you long enough."

"Well, I gotta dress good for my lady." Rosalie stroked a finger across Alina's jaw who's eyes fluttered closed.

Alina's jaw clenched and her breath hitched in her chest. She licked her lips and then rubbed the back of her neck feverishly.

"You'd look amazing in anything." Alina stated.

They fell in step together and stopped next to Alina's black jeep that gleamed in the light. Alina opened the door for Rosalie and helped her into the car even though there was no need.

Alina sped round and quickly started the car. She reversed back and started driving to her old apartment.

...

"Soooo..." Rosalie dragged out. Alina glanced over, her hands holding the steering wheel and scrunched her eyebrows before smiling. "How long were you spying on us?"

Alina coughed and raised her eyebrows, her mouth opened then shut in a firm line. "I wouldn't call it spying."

"Well. What would you call it then?" Rosalie turned away from the window to face the brunette, amusement evident in her face.

"Looking out for you all." Alina smirked

"Stop smirking."

"Why you don't like it?" Alina's accent slipped out again. She cursed under her breath but continued smirking. "Cause I'm sure to differ."

"It's 'I beg to differ'." Rosalie corrected. "And yes obviously I like it, I just like your smile more."

"Of course, luv. Whatever you say." Alina breathed, Rosalie shuddered and Alina bit her lip to stop a snarky remark.

Alina shifted the steering wheel to the side and turned into a parking spot with two small buildings towering over over them.

...

Rosalie fiddled with her fingers as Alina fished the keys out of her pocket. Rosalie heard Alina mutter a few curse words in an odd language before grabbing the keys and opening the door.

It was oddly clean and nicely furnished, it wasn't clamped up with decoration, it was quite minimal. Alina dropped the keys in the bowl by the door.

Alina pushed open the door of her bedroom and began putting her clothes in trash bags. She threw each bag out of the door when she was done.

Rosalie just stood to the side watching her girlfriend clutter about and focus on doing her own thing. Alina glanced back at Rosalie kicking the floor and smiled gently.

"Rosalie. Come help me." Alina beckoned her girlfriend towards her.

They finished putting all of Alina's clothes and were now looking at the pile of trash bags. Rosalie walked out into the living room followed by Alina.

"You know, you have lots of black and grey t-shirts." Rosalie laughed.

"Uh. Yeah." Alina rubbed the back of her neck.

Rosalie huffed as she fell down onto the sofa.

The blonde looked around and smiled fondly. Alina heard Rosalie mutter something but her focus was off.

"What was that?" The brunette turned and met eyes with Rosalie.

"Nothing."

"Hey." Alina reached a hand over and cupped Rosalie's cheek. "You can say whatever you said. I won't judge."

"It was nothing." Rosalie muttered shaking her head, Alina swallowed a slight hurt look in her eye but gave a loving smile.

She traced a finger over Rosalie's cheek and began moving off the sofa and over to the kitchen.

A tight grasp on her wrist pulled her back gently as Alina turned her head to Rosalie shyly ducking away from her.

"Luv. You don't have to tell me if you don't." Alina reassured her girlfriend.

"Uhm. I-I..." she trailed off. Alina smiled tightly and pecked Rosalie's head before walking over to the kitchen.

Rosalie stood up and followed the brunette, she fiddled with her fingers as Alina checked the cupboards.

"I said.." Rosalie paused, she saw a falter in movement from Alina but then she went back to doing whatever she was doing. "I said that one day I hope we could have our own place like this."

The cupboard door smashed against the cupboard and Alina turned with an open mouth. Alina then grinned at Rosalie who just shockingly stared back at the brunette.

"Why didn't you want to say that?" Alina beamed. "I would love to have a place like this with you."

"Uh. I don't know?" Rosalie let it, although it was more of a question.

Alina bounced towards Rosalie and picked her up. The brunette swung her girlfriend around as they both began laughing.

Alina gently set Rosalie down and dipped her head to rest flush against Rosalie's. Alina grinned, crinkles appearing around her eyes and Rosalie smiled back.

"How come you didn't hear me say that?" Rosalie questioned, as she perked her head up.

"I wasn't focusing." Alina blinked.

"But you should have super super hearing right?"

"Uh." Alina was on the spot. She didn't know what to say.

"Alina?" Rosalie creased her eyebrows. "Are you okay?"

Alina moved back and leant against the kitchen counter. She rubbed her forehead roughly and then looked up at the ceiling.

Two hands grabbed her face and Rosalie's golden swirls came into view.

"What's wrong?"

Concern littered all of Rosalie's face as she held Alina's face in her hands.

"Ever since I did that power outage in the battle, I can't use my powers anymore. It's like I'm a normal vampire." Alina scrunched her mouth tightly.

"Oh." Rosalie eyes held pity and Alina ducked her head. "It's alright."

"I don't know if it is!" Alina shouted, startling Rosalie. Alina immediately apologised and then showed Rosalie her palm.

Alina tried lighting up a ball of power but purple light just flickered against her hand before going out.

"Alina." Rosalie stalked up to her girlfriend. "Look at me."

The brunette darkly glanced up and straightened her neck. Rosalie pursed her lips before speaking.

"You're not a normal vampire. You're the original vampire-"

"Yes I know, luv." Alina cut her off but then shut up at the glare Rosalie gave her.

"You're the most amazing person I've ever met and to you if your powers make you you. Then we'll find a way to get them back, I'll find a way to get them back." Rosalie finished.

A smile crawled onto Alina's face and Rosalie softly smiled back. Alina shook her head in disbelief looking back down at the ground.

"You could have had anything you wanted."

"I know and I chose you." Rosalie put a finger under Alina's chin and lifted her face up.

Rosalie embraced Alina and they just stood, enjoying each other's presence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 1.7K 26
Meet Maddeline Swan and her older sister Isabella Swan. They were the best of friends, always getting hit on Bella protected her little sister at all...
134K 3.8K 65
This is an lgbtq Twilight fan fiction.
1.1M 30K 45
"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟...𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟" 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢...
755K 15.7K 16
Book One in the Alex Swan Series __________ Edited Previously: The Life of Alexandria Swan __________ What if in the twilight saga, Bella had a sist...