Intense Sun

By raniaralin

After the death of her father when she was 10 years old, Jennifer becomes closer to her mother who also lost... More

chapter 1: First encounter
Chapter 2: keep confusing me
Not a chapter
chapter 3 : How came?
chapter 4 : Opening up
chapter 5 : Can't stay away
Chapter 6: The truth
Chapter 7: Things are becoming clearer.
chapter 8: Discovering myself naturally.
Chapter 9: Date/ nightout.
Chapter 10: A night to remember (or just forget๐Ÿ˜…)
Chapter 11: The past is repeating itself.
CHAPTER 12: You know, I know. 1/2.
CHAPTER 13: You know, I know. 2/2.
CHAPTER 15: Difficulties.
Chapter 16: Honeymoon. (The end)

CHAPTER 14: The fight.

21 1 0
By raniaralin

      When everyone was looking everywhere. Clara choose a place that she knew everyone will avoid. The packs were looking but didn't dare to step in the territory of the old terrifying pack that they just knew about days ago. It was like a force made them avoid that place and now that they knew about its past, they did it willingly.

Jason talked to the other Alphas near the territory that was known by the name *Darkness pack*.

He told them to stay alert and gave him permission for his pack to attack and they also wanted to join and be a part of the fight against this unknown force.

Meanwhile, Jennie was talking to Milton and trying to explain everything to him. He just didn't believe her. They were in the garden away from the old lady's preying eyes.
"Please, listen to me. You're living in an illusion . I don't know why but I wasn't affected like you did. She expected me to be and that's why yesterday I acted like I saw a pack when I saw nothing but plants and trees. You need to wake up." Jennie pleaded.

"No, I trust her. She saved me when my parents were killed. She raised me."

Jennie looked at him again and putted both her hands on his shoulders making him face her and said "With how things are now, I don't think that your parents are dead, maybe she made you see something else, hell Maybe your name isn't even Milton. I highly doubt her now. Please, trust me."

"And what do you suggest we do?" Milton said after much thinking.

"Let's go to the pack you took me from and I will ask Marc and Jack about you and your family. " Jennie explained.

"I don't know. How would I know if you're lying just to go to your mate and family?"

"Please, I'm bagging you. It's not like that and did hear what you just said." Jennie pleaded again.
"I-I didn't mean to. It was a slip of a tongue." Said Milton.
Jennie saw and felt like he wasn't convinced so she did what she thought about in a while, she kissed him on the lips. He was stunned at first but he pushed her after. He looked at his hands in shook too.
"I-I'm, I didn't mean to. "

"But you did it and it proves that I'm not your mate." Jennie explained.

"Okay, let's go. " Milton said not needing any other proves or the need to say anything else.

"Not so fast, lover birds."

Jacob and the other alphas along with their betas, best warriors and Milton's father were at the boarders.

They gathered and give their orders. The plan was that Jacob and Jack will enter first along with lion ( milton)'s dad to explore and look for the two and if there is a need for a fight, they will alert them through the mind link.

They were about to pass the borders when they felt scared and flinched. They were about to step back when Jacob and Jack yelled in the same time.

"Mate."

The two transformed middle air and landed as their wolves and took off. The others kept looking at their retreated back shocked. Lion's dad was the one to speak and let everyone follow.

They kept running till they were in front of an abandoned house. They turned back to humans again and in a second and before their eyes, it transformed to a beautiful mansion.

"Did you see that?" Jack whispered .

"I think there is magic that only works on humans."

"I told you to bring Lili along."

"She needed time for some potion and I don't have it." Jacob said and added "She'll be here when she finish. "

The two walked the stairs and right then the front door opened revealing Clara. The two didn't know because they heard that the witch took the powers of the others to stay young but what was infront of them was an old harmless lady with a scar across her face.

"Emm, hello Ma'am. Do you live in here?" Jack asked.

".." . He was met with silence.

"Is there anybody.."

"Stop."

"Don't be rude. She may be deaf."

"She's evil. " Jacob said simply eying the woman suspiciously.

"Where are your mann.."

Jack didn't get to continue his scolding when he went flying with his Alpha. The two had been thrown 20 foot away from the mansion and as they get back on their feet to attack, they got surrounded by a pack of 40 of rogues.

"Alpha Jacob, welcome." Clara said transforming to a young woman.

"Clara." Both the alpha and beta said with gritted teeth.

"Oh, you too flatter me. I didn't know I was still popular. Wow, I love the attention. " Clara said embarrassed and blushing a little.

'Is she for real?' Jack asked Jacob in the mind link.

'She's crazy. ' He answered back and continued speaking to his dad next 'Dad, we found Clara and we are surrounded. '

'On our way, son.'

"Where is Jennie and lion ?!" Jacob asked.

"How do you know about.. EGHH. Never mind. Attack.!"

Clara was laughing at the outnumber infront of her but her laughter died down when she saw an army of wolves merge from the line of trees surrendering the mansion and in no time made a dash.

'Go son and we will take care of those.' Marc's voice informed in Jacob's mind.

Jacob transformed and ran jumping and avoiding the rogues with Jack by his side.

The two started chasing after her but they got stopped by the smell of their mates.

'What made you stop?'
'And what made you?'

'I smell Jennie in the opposite direction.'
'Mine, too.'

'Go there and I'll chase after her.' Jacob said and took off without waiting an answer from his beta.

After 5 minutes of running after Clara, Jacob felt something was off. Max wanted to go save Jennie but Jacob wanted to kill the witch that ruined a lot of people's lives.

"Stop."

Jacob stopped in his track and turned around to see an image blurred of Lili.

"That's not Clara. You're just chasing an illusion. Go back to the house and follow Jennie's smell. "

Jacob didn't need to be told twice as he bolted back towards the mansion.

He made it back in under a minute and give full control to Max to get them to his mate.

He started wondering in the woods but got in a cabin.

He tried to get to Jack but got no respond.

'It feels very suspicious and obviously this is a trap but we must continue. ' Max informed.

'I agree with you.' Jacob responded.

When he was about to transform and open the door, he was tackled down by two rogues.

'Sorry man. I didn't smell or feel them.'
Max informed.

'It's okay man. Let's just fight.'

In a second, he had the two rogues in the ground and saw multiple ones coming from both sides of the cabin.

He stared fighting and killed about seven of them when he saw his father coming with help.

They all together killed the rest.

Jacob transformed back and went inside the cabin. It was an ordinary one and nothing suspicious about it but then he picked up the smell of blood and he flinched when he smelled it mixed with his beta's smell.

'At least it's not our mate.' Max said .

'Really buddy. Really. So not the time.'

There was a living room with a small kitchen and three doors. The last door down the corridor was the one that smelled of his mate, beta and two other smells.

His father entered after him and they both sneaked around to the door.

"Just enter if you're planning to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708 197 23
She may be a lot of things but bitch isn't one... I tried to defend myself which only makes matters worse coz Lexis didn't seem to like it.. He shook...
1.2M 10.5K 9
Everyone thought that the moon goddess had it all. Every wolf looked up to her, and everyone loved her. What happens when that's not true and she has...
10.2K 208 17
~COMPLETED~ Okay listen. I'm gonna be straight up with y'all. I can't write a description. I suck at it. I'm tellin' the truth right now. But!!! Plea...
110K 2.2K 58
"Why would you do that for me? We barely know each other?" I say barely above a whisper. "Because I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever s...