ANDY MAKENA

Door shabzy6

Without giving up , Makena stayed out all night in the chilly wind of the night, with her mind bent on speaki... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 1

132 48 83
Door shabzy6

   It all started that night,the silent wind blew chills through her spine ,As Makena stood at the front of the giant gate with her two days old child, she came for the father of her child this was her only chance and  she knew she needed to see him with urgency she knocks at the gate ,Dan is inside she knows it deep down in her guts she felt his with her, the cause of all this trauma. The gatekeeper answers through the intercom ;

‘’what do you want miss?”  Makena sighs in relief before she answers  “ I’m looking for Dan”
“I’m sorry miss, he doesn’t want to see anyone.” He answers
“Please ….”her voice shows desperation. “tell him it’s Makena .I really have something to tell him,it’s really important “ she finish.  The gatekeeper sighs and reply  “ leave miss, if you don’t want trouble .”

    Andy didn’t leave ,no she has to fight back , she can’t go without trying her best, she began screaming his name in tears, Inside the building Dan turns his head he thought he heard something he then makes his way to the parlor .

“ What’s going on ?” he asked his friend Mark   “Makena is here Dan’’ Mark answers him, Shock written all over his face about to step outside when Doris walks in “Honey…what’s going on?” Dan looks at Mark before his shoulders drops in defeat, going to her he fakes a smile and says “nothing Doris, nothing” he turns to Mark and whispers “get her out of here Mark”

“She’s holding a child Dan” Mark tells him”the gatekeeper didn’t  let her in but she obstinate”
“damn it”  Dan whispers, “ Dan ...” Mark calls ,  with pleading eyes Dan says to Mark “ please don’t let her know I’m here” Mark nods while saying “she won’t get in “
“thank you Mark ‘’

  Makena didn’t give up, she slept outside till dawn her mind set on talking to him, she was desperate yes but most of all she didn’t want to loose him, he doesn't know about her child yet, she’s also his child, she have to let him know even if he doesn’t want to see her he deserves the right to know about his child , their child . Thankfully the cold is bearable through the night and she actually came prepared .

Dan and Doris are on their way out the next morning when she rush to the front of the car with her baby,the driver briskly hit the brakes any minutes later the car would have collided with her ,yet she didn’t care .Dan and Doris shocked by this about to ask when the driver beats them to it” sir there is a woman ahead with a child ,she rushed into the road suddenly” puzzled the both of them answer “what!”
“who the hell is that !” Doris exclaims in pure rage coming out to be faced with Makena not having the slightest idea of who she is” don’t you know we are in a hurry ?

“I didn’t come to see you” Makena tells her before Dan finally makes his way to Doris side “Dan …” she calls with a sweet and gentle voice “ Doris shocked by this turns to Dan .Dan trying his best to hide the hurt in his voice says “who are you? And what do you want?” pretending not to know her while holding his fist tight in pain.
Makena cries while staring him straight in the eyes “ please Dan don’t do this to me ,I don’t have anywhere to go with your child” . Doris exclaims “what!” Dan hurryingly says “I don’t know what you’re talking about”, Doris glares at him and says “Dan! ,What’s the meaning of this ?

“ I don’t know her Doris”

Makena cries in pain funny enough just as if the child heard what he said she also begins to cry . It felt like someone was piercing a dagger right through his heart as he lied to her face while the baby cried .He hates how powerless he is over the situation,the woman he loves right before him in tears and desperation yet he scorns her because of another woman.

’’Dan…please I beg you” she cries

“who the hell are you!” he exclaims

“Dan you promised ,you told me you will never leave me ,you promised!”she cries out “why?why are you doing this?!”  Dan tries his best to conceal his torment.
“she’s your child Dan ,don’t ,don’t abandon us ,no,not like this ,I beg you…please” he could hear the urgency in her voice he knows she have reached her limit for her to do this but his also helpless , he couldn’t do anything .Doris already pissed by all this push Makena and warns …

“hey listen and listen carefully,I have had enough of your whining and pretence , he is my husband ok? We got married two days ago."

“what?” She says more like a question not believing what she just heard ,not paying her any attention she continues “so stop accusing him of something he never did and get out of my sight!” she yells. Dan tries to calm her down but she stops him. “Dan don’t ,don’t you dare” she says and gets back into the car .

“no,no,no,no,no,please Dan!Dan!” Makena cries as the guards carry her away Dan defeated with his slag shoulders stands there listening to her lingering cries before Doris calls him in.

He sluggishly makes his way back about to enter when he whisper her name “Makena” , Doris turns and ask “what?” he shakes his head dismaying her question before she tells the driver to move.

Makena was drop off after she passed out she used all her strength in struggle with the guards,they dump her away without a care in the world what might happen to her or her baby ,her baby shrieks without any response from her mother .

While in the car,Dan too quiet that it sent chills to Doris she cuddles him and says trying to calm herself ,
“you love only me right?” Dan fakes a smile returning her embrace but still remains quiet.

    The cries of her baby jacks her awake she swiftly picks up her baby while she whispers smoothing words to her ,”mommy is here baby,its ok,shhhhh….” Tears falls from her eyes as she recalls the words Dan said to her “Dan…” she calls .

Dan stares at the setting sun in the garden lost in thought about Makena, he wondered what could have happened to her and his child,its been a while now that she came by with every passing seconds he missed her presence, Doris arrives at the garden smiling as she stares at his handsome face loving how clueless he is about her presence she takes slow steps to him and calls to him “honey?” not hearing her call ,she calls again this time more louder

“ HONEY” breaking his thoughts he turns to her “ oh, I’m sorry” he says gently she shakes her head while smiling at him curious she ask” what have you been thinking of?”
“nothing much ,its been a stressful day right?”

“yes” she replies
“come on lets go in, the wind will soon become hush” he says and they make their way in.

    Later in the night when Dan was already fast asleep, while Doris stared at his sleeping figure, her thought runs back to the couple of events that went by today including the confrontation with the suspicious woman with a child deep down she knew she was telling the truth about the child.

“Dan I know you had a past with her ,i can feel it deep down with the fact that you love her , I won’t let any woman take away what’s mine Dan, and you are mine, mine alone.” She  breaths out with the look of determination in her eyes .

    Makena looks for an empty building to spend the night since she has no where to go with her baby ,as she rocks her baby while whispering sweet words to her . 

“sleep now my child ,my beautiful baby” she says with a smile yet visible tears escapes her eyes “I love you baby ,I promise we will get through this ,I’ll be a mother to you and I’ll be your everything ,we don’t need him “ she tries to assure herself.

    Around noon Doris calls her guys to give them a delicate assignment .

“I want you to kill her and the child ok?” she says with contempt ,giving her a straight yes reply they take their leave. Makena trying to hustle for what to eat when she notice she’s been followed ,she turns but she sees nothing concerning yet she was on her guard she sensed danger lingering around .

While Dan on the other hand tries to find her as he pleads with Mark to search for her , he know he can’t do much for her but the little he could he wouldn’t waste the opportunity,

“Mark please find her and help her with this cash” handing him a bag filled with cash “ take them to a safe distance away from Doris eyes.

“Dan why are you doing this to yourself ?” Mark ask  “we all know you don’t love Doris ,yet you married her” Mark is angry at him he know the situation his in but he didn’t know how else to talk to him unless he blames him.

“you know the situation I’m in Mark ,you think I want this?”

“Makena don’t deserve this ,you should have tried harder!” Mark says in rage
“Mark!” Dan warns

“ fine , I’ll look for them Dan , don’t forget she’s also my friend “ he takes off before Dan could thank him.

    They waited for darkness as they hide in the shadows watching her every move, Makena restless takes speedy steps before she begins to run. They come out immediately she begins to run following her , she prayed silent prayer to God to help her and her child luck not on her side as the echo of gun shot is heard and her scream before she falls , in desperation she holds onto her child with all her might as they both roll into the deep bush. Checking to see if they were still alive , their both lifeless body lay on the ground.  “ they couldn’t have escaped the impact of the fall” one of them says while the rest of them nod , without confirmation they leave them there.

🤫
I know,i know but you will have to wait for the next chapter 😊

Don't forget to leave a vote and comment
Thank you for your support.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

419K 7.8K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
173K 9.5K 18
"I have never done this before." he whispered while cupping her face. "Me too" she said looking at his eyes. "What? You... You have... I thought...
361 92 9
"Hey, don't come closer or I will scream". I warned him with a faint heart as the closer he stepped, the loudest my heart raced for the man I was ha...
688K 19.6K 43
Hope you all will like and support this story. ********************************* "Look,who is here?"his voice echoed in the hall. "Aww!Mr Black's wif...