My Taetae ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

"Taetae!" An orphaned boy became friends with a curious boy. Sadly, due to how different their worlds are... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
FIN
Epilogue: Minis

3

20K 1.1K 473
By BunTeaHunter

Another day, another dumb confession Taehyung had to hear all over again. The least these kids could do is to be creative with their confessions, it's always the same old sentences.

"Are you done? If I had to score that confession, it would be a zero for the lack of originality"

He should be nicer with these kids, is what one of his colleagues said, but he would not tolerate such ridiculous things. Taehyung is actually very thoughtful with his students when it's in class and is an amazing teacher.

The art professor is in this school only to teach and help students learn the world of arts and creativity, not to waste time with them crushing on him and attempting to get in his pants or heart.

"Yoh Taehyung! You done breaking people's hearts? I want to share some news with you"

Hoseok chuckled when the younger immediately complied and race walked his way towards him, ignoring the calls of other students who were trying to give him gifts.

"I would rather be with you than be with those little lovesick nosy brats"

"... should I take it as a compliment?"

"It's more like an honor"

This only made him laugh and just shook his head at the popular professor. Hoseok can understand Taehyung's frustration with the confessions and gifts, it tends to feel suffocating with all the attention he's getting.

"Tell me, Mr. Jung. Are these kids masochists?"

The question made Hoseok choke and cough out a laugh especially after seeing how blank and neutral the art professor looked when asking this.

"Why- Why do you ask, Mr. Kim?"

"That boy who just confessed to me just now? I could've sworn I rejected his confession 2 weeks ago"

"You mean to tell me... they keep coming back?"

When Taehyung nodded, the dance professor didn't know whether he should laugh at the determination the students have or feel bad for the art professor for having to deal with such determination.

"I'm curious, which one of the confessions stood out to you the most?"

Taehyung winced at that and this got Hoseok curious on what confession he was thinking of, what he said next was a bit unexpected.

"One of our colleagues... the one who's pregnant and has a husband"

"Wait- haven't you met the husband before? When he came to visit her?"

"Yes, her being a colleague and pregnant wasn't the reason she stood out from the rest.."

The curious professor leaned in with anticipation as Taehyung let out a sigh and had a face of disbelief as if he couldn't believe such thing happened to him.

"Then what is it? Her husband?"

"You could say, her husband was in on it and after seeing me, he also wanted to confess"

You can't blame the wheeze that came out of the dance professor on how ridiculous the situation Taehyung had to go through, but also an entertainment. The power the art professor had was truly remarkable and a good dash of fun in his work life.

"Enough about such ridiculous people, you have some news you want to share with me?"

"Aah right" after getting his breathing back, Hoseok continued with excitement in his eyes.

"There will be a new professor coming today and Jiminie will be giving them a tour around the campus"

Taehyung furrowed his brows in confusion with the nickname, but he knows the older wouldn't care about honorifics so he just let him be.

"I see, is there a need for me to attend? Like some sort of a welcoming gift or greeting to this new professor"

"I was thinking of introducing ourselves to him and let him know his colleagues"

The younger professor nodded in understanding and checked his schedule through his phone.

"Could you please tell me what time will he arrive? It would be more appropriate if we meet while I'm not busy with work"

Hoseok stared at the blank look the professor is sporting and he wanted to sigh at this. This didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung and he quirked his brow in confusion.

"I.. yeah.. okay. Maybe later in the afternoon-"

"What was that just now, Mr. Jung? Have I done something wrong to make you seem upset?"

The older wanted to curse at how observant Taehyung was, but also amazed by it. You can't really hide your emotions when this professor has an eye of an eagle and isn't afraid of confrontation.

"It's just that-.. can you look more... nicer?"

"Is my attire unsatisfactory? Is the new professor strict with proper wear?"

"N-No not that. Your face.. is just.. unwelcoming?"

After those words left his mouth, Hoseok wanted to punch himself since it had gone all quiet for half a minute, until Taehyung spoke up.

"I have a resting bitch face, Mr. Jung"

Honestly, this art professor is so full of surprises and he doesn't even know how to react with Taehyung's replies, especially when what he says are in fact... true.

"You know what? Maybe he would love your face and not mind it"

"How would you know about that, Mr. Jung?"

"Tae, if that face can make a pregnant woman and her husband want to profess their love to you.. I'm sure the new kid would be just fine"

It ended with a disgusted look from the younger and a laughing Hoseok as they ended their conversation from there and went to get to their classes.

••••••• ••••• •••••••

"That's where you can secretly make out with your hubby and no one would notice!"

Jimin pointed to an almost hidden area under the staircase that was close to the office. He glanced beside him and the younger boy he was with is looking like a cute cherry from how much he's blushing.

"U-Uhm.. is- is this necessary information.. for me to know, Jimin hyung?"

His voice so soft and angelic, the older could've sworn his voice should be followed by a massive angel choir to compliment it more. Jimin giggled and ruffled the cutie's hair fondly and grabbed his hand to take him towards the office.

"Absolutely! Just in case you need to look for your hyung, I'm always here with Yoongles"

"R-Right.. I guess so-"

"Also if you want some alone time with your man too!"

A whine escaped from the new professor's mouth and Jimin started laughing when the boy started to lightly slap his arm. The two were busy play fighting until they heard a loud voice yell out Jimin's name.

They both snapped their heads to the direction of the voice and there you see the smiley professor, next to him is a not so smiley professor.

"Oh! Hoseokie's just in time! Come meet our new boy!"

Hoseok was excited to approach and meet the new kid, but a hand on his shoulder stopped him from advancing forward. Puzzled at this, he looked behind him and sees a wide eyed Taehyung.

"Tae? What's wrong? We should go and meet-" he got cut off when the art professor suddenly dragged him away from the two and hid at the corner of the halls

It wasn't really a good hiding place since the other two professors literally saw them hide in that corner.

"What on earth are you doing, Tae?? Why are we hiding-"

"That man looks almost like Koo"

"W-What? Who's Koo?"

Hoseok didn't get an answer as he watched the younger peek out from the corner to stare at the new boy. He got worried on the stressful look on Taehyung's face.

"What's his name?"

As much as he want to be concerned for the younger, Hoseok felt a bit silly for hiding since the other two knows exactly where we were, but I guess it didn't matter much to the art professor.

"Seriously Taehyung, who is this Koo-"

"Hoseok hyung, please ask for his name for me"

He wanted to smile that Taehyung finally said his name, but he was pushed forward and after understanding the situation, he just feels ridiculous. Good thing it's their free period and there are no students around.

He poke his head out for the other two professors to see, who are still standing on the same place and still staring at them with confused looks.

"U-Uhmm.." he glanced at Taehyung behind him and received an encouraging nod "Wha- What's your name? The new professor?"

"... oh! Me?"

Taehyung almost lets out a fond sigh when hearing such a pretty voice from a pretty boy. He shook his head at such a ridiculous thought.

"N-Nice to.. meet you? My name's Jeon Jungkook"

The art professor let out a weird noise after hearing that and started smacking the poor dancer's back. Hoseok winced at this and crouched beside the younger, giving him a look that says 'wtf?'.

"His name is close to Koo.. it might be him!"

"I would want to agree with you if I know who the fuck you're talking about!"

Suddenly another voice joined and it almost made Hoseok scream, thinking it was a ghost, but that wasn't the case.

Min Yoongi is staring down at the two professors with unamused expression, but you can feel the judgement hidden behind it. He's the Music teacher of the school and is known to be naturally talented, but also very hardworking and passionate with his work. Students tend to ask him to play something on the piano and the professor would comply to inspire them more.

"Yoongi hyung! We-We were just introducing ourselves to the new professor"

"By poking your heads out at the corner of the hallway like some weirdos that's scared of a human interaction?"

They hesitated a bit, but slowly nodded since it wasn't really far from the truth and Yoongi just hummed at this.

"Sounds like my type of introduction, but would've done it less... ludicrous"

"A-Agreed.."

Hoseok just watched the cat-eyed professor join the two by also peaking at the corner, the dance professor looked at Taehyung only to see him give the new professor heart eyes..? He sighed tiredly at this.

What did I get myself into..?

********•*****•********
Author-nim:

Poor Hoseok, he's slowly starting to regret taking this job as a professor and meeting the 'ice cold' prince of the school. I'm pretty sure you already know Jeon Jungkook's identity, so I shouldn't need to do a grand reveal :)

The beginning of crackheads starts from here! I made this purely for shits and giggles, so have fun! 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 23.8K 70
မင်းက ကိုယ့်ရဲ့ဘဝကြီးမလို့ အရာအားလုံးမင်းသဘောကြဖြစ်စေချင်တာ.....မင်းဘာလုပ်လုပ်အမြဲပြုံးပြီးကြည့်နေချင်တာမျိုး..... ဟန်သာလင်းမြတ် ငါဆိုတဲ့ပိုးပန်းမြူက...
8.1K 1.1K 12
MC shou Both unicode and zawgyi ဖတ်သင့်တဲ့အကြောင်းအရင်း-ချစ်စရာ ကြောင်မျိုးစုံနဲ့ အစားအသောက် ဖတ္သင့္တဲ့အေၾကာင္းအရင္း-ခ်စ္စရာ ေၾကာင္မ်ိဳးစုံနဲ႕ အစားအေ...
1.3M 51.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3M 61.6K 30
Donovan Moore is the Alpha of the Sirius Pack. He's dark, reserved, rather blunt and dangerous-looking, even for the members of his own pack, who dem...