𝕀𝕞 ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 || 𝕊𝕜𝕫...

By jjongssaeng

Imagine loving someone so much they make you love yourself. ⚠️T/W⚠️ -Self Harm -Suicide -Violence -Bullying ... More

||one||
||two||
||three||
||four||
||five||
||six||
||seven||
||eight||
||nine||
||ten||
||eleven||
||twelve||
||thirteen||
||fourteen||
||sixteen||
||seventeen||

||fifteen||

23 0 0
By jjongssaeng

~At the Gym~

"AIGOOOOO" I whined as i put the dumbell down. Why is it so freaking heavy?!

"You only lifted it 3 times, please." Jisung laughs as he continue to lift some weights.

Its been 6 days since me and Jisung started the plan and things have been actually working out.. im impressed.

"Why are we actually working out? Like doesnt our diet plans work?" I panted as i plop down at the floor.

"I wanna work on my abs." Jisung says confidently as he stands up in front of me.

"Look at this." He says pulling me to a mirror and lifts his shirt.

Hes starting to form some abs but he only has a 2 pack.

I then turned to the side and saw that my fat tummy had actually been getting slimmer. I mean i used to look like a pregnant woman but now its kinda flat.

Perhaps jisungs plans does work after all.. its only been almost a week.

"Yoo we're getting hotter man!" Jisung says as he starts to pose like hes a muscle pig.

"Stop fangirling over your 2 pack abs and start working out if you actually want one." I said and handed him a dumbell.

"Hey! Im getting it alright? Wait till you see me having a 6 pack then youll be drooling all over me!" He says laughing as i look at him disgusted.

"What the fuck? Eww no way in hell bruh."

"We'll see later~" he says teasing me.

I feel like im gonna barf.

"What are you coming here for? To chat?" A voice says behind us as we automatically turn around.

It was a tall pale skinned man, he had a smiling face and had firm biceps. Looks like hes the owner.

"Oh no sir, we were just resting." Jisung says as he bows down.

"No need for officials." The guy said as he smiles and pat Jisungs back.

"How old are the both of you?"

"We're 18 sir." I said.

"Oh? Im 3 years older than you. Nice to meet you, im the owner here. You can call me Chan." He says offering a hand to shake jisungs.

Jisung shakes his hand with him as he groaned in pain after.

"Wauuii your grip is amazing hyung!" Jisung says massaging his palm out of pain.

"Oh im sorry, i guess i had too much strength. By the way whats your names?"

"Im Jisung."

"Im Miyoung,"

"Well then Jisung, Miyoung. First time here?"

"Yes actually, we before this worked out at a different gym but the owner went on a holiday. So we went to this one." Jisung explained.

"Well then, we're open all day every day! Feel free to come here and be a regular." Chan smiles.

We bow down to him as we thank him.

"Of course, Chan hyung." Jisung says smiling at him.

"Okay, i'll leave the both of you continue. Work out hard!" He waves his arms as he went away.

"The owner is super nice." I said to jisung.

"Hes young too. Cant believe it." Jisung replied with a suprised face.

"Well then, lets go home. Its evening now." I said as i grabbed my bag.

--

I got out of the shower as i dried my hair.

I then put on some pajamas and shorts. I had to wear shorts since its now the summer.

I was drying my hair until i heard a loud shout from downstairs.

"AAAAAAAAGGHHHHH MIYOUNG COME QUICK!!" i head the voice yelled.

It was Jisung.

I panickedly got out of my room and hurried downstairs.

I then saw him exclaiming happily on the weighing scale.

"Miyoung! Look at this!" He stated pointing to the object.

I crouched down to look at the numbers before widening my eyes.

"Jisung..!!!" I smile widely.

"I lost 5 kg in just a week! My BMI is now normal!" He says jumping up and down.

"My turn my turn!" I excitedly got on the scale.

He then starts to hit my leg excitedly.

"Miyoung! You went down 8 kg! Are you dead serious?!" He looks in shock.

My jaw dropped as i didnt believe the words he said.

"What?! Is this real?" I carry the object to see if the numbers were true or not.

"Looks like my diet plans did work.." jisung says raising his eyebrow.

"Well what do you expect? I went from always eating junk food and lazying out to eating salads and working out every day." I laughed knowing how far i did it.

"Since your parents are coming home tomorrow, dont you forget our diet plan okay! I wont be here to remind you anymore." He says.

I was kinda sad since ive been spending the week with him.. i grew attached to him too much.

"Hey, we still have more weeks of this holiday. We cam spend more time then." He pats my back noticing the sad face i put on.

"Yeah, guess youre right."

"Lets have dinner now."

Jisung's POV

"Gawi bawi bo!" I said as i took out my hand showing paper.

I immediately fell to the floor making a sad face.

"NOOOOOO"

"AHHAHAHA YASS SCICCORS WIN! YOURE DOING THE DISHES BOI" Miyoung says as she jumps up and down in victory.

I sighed as i got up and went straight to the sink to do the dishes.

I turn on the tap and starts scrubbing the dirty plates.

"Do you need some help rinsing?" She stood beside me and taking a plate to rinse it.

"Yah yah yah your sleeves will get wet if you do that, roll it up." I said pointing to her long sleeves getting splashed by the water.

"Its okay im done now." She says after she finished rinsing a plate and putting it on the drying rack.

"Come to the living room when youre done." She says as i continue on.

After i finished all the dishes, i wipe my wet hands on a towel and went straight to the living room.

Miyoung was already sitting in the couch with pillows around her and netflix ready on the tv.

"What are we doing?"

"Watching a movie." She says as she signalled me to sit beside her.

I then took a seat and leaned back at the couch. Making her play a movie of her choice.

*timeskip*

It was halfway through the movie and i already cried. The movie was so sad.

I start to wipe my tears until i felt something on my shoulder.

It was Miyoungs head.

She had probably dozzed off and now shes asleep.

I just let her sleep on my shoulder while leaning back on the couch.

--

After the movie was done Miyoung is still sound asleep on my shoulder with her hands wrapped around my arms.

It kinda feels comfortable but somehow i need to get her to bed.

"Miyoungah.. wake up." I said shaking her.

Hse groaned and still remained asleep.

I could see her eyebrows furrowing and twitching.

She was having one of those dreams again.

I then decided to carry her bridal style into her room. I hold her arm and her legs slowly so she wouldnt wake up.

I make my way up the stairs as i head to her room, opening the door and putting her nicely on the bed.

I was about to turn around as i see her mumble.

"J-Jisung.."

I then look at her confused. Her eyes are still closed. Perhaps she was sleep talking.

I sit down next to her as i stroke her head.

She suddenly grabs my arm and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Please.. please dont leave me." She starts to sleep talk again.

I smiled as i caressed her hands.

"I wont leave you, Miyoung."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1.1K 18
⚠️Warnings: self harm, depression, suicide/murder are mentioned, mpreg, poly-relationship (3 people dating/married) "I shouldn't be feeling like this...
21.4K 1.3K 31
the word 'happiness' doesn't exist in her dictionary, neither did his, so they decided to write it for each other. but who knew that destiny had diff...
6.1K 602 47
𝐘𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐧... 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐝...
182K 5.3K 31
Stray kids are working really hard for their mama performance that they're having soon. Minho especially. He's got a lot on his mind and is just very...