Nosebleed Central (manxman)*F...

By ladydianna01

This book will be series of multiple one shots, this is in appreciation to all my fans, requested by my fans... More

Nosebleed Central (manxman)*Fan Appreciation*
Cowboy's Secret
21 and Older
My Brother's Keeper
If I Had Known
The Towel Boy
Life Lessons (manxman) A Paranormal One Shot
Reverse Psychology
Making Him Mine

Protection Detail (manxman)

163K 2.6K 785
By ladydianna01

Protection Detail

Carter...

"Carter, I am tired of your immature antics. Your mother and I have spoiled you atrociously and we have given you free reign to do as you like under the supervision of your care minders when we are working, and because of that, you turned into the deviant little heathen that you are now. Your latest act of defiance in regards to the Tomlin's fiasco the night before last night is the final straw. It's time that you start acting in the manner befitting a Benedict." My father was red in the face with indignation as he continued to blather on about my indiscretions and it took everything in me not to roll my eyes at the stuck up hypocritical bastard sitting across from me behind his ornate desk.

Please...He and that bottle blond mannequin who was my super model mother had it in their minds that they have spoiled me...Ha, that was rich. It's more like they neglected me at every given opportunity until it was time to pull me off the shelf, dust me off, and show me off to their equally snobbish friends. Then after their little performance of show and tell starring their gifted son and once they have received their accolades for managing to produce a child prodigy, they would immediately hand me back to my team of nannies, the brave souls who had actually raised me. It would be months before I saw them again or until they had use for me to entertain the masses.

My father continued to bluster and for the most part I tuned him out until I heard that word pass his pudgy lips and I flushed bright red as I listened to him rant. "Since you can't control your sexual urges and you don't have any decorum when left to your own devices, you will be assigned a 24/7 bodyguard and companion, someone to keep you in line. You will not test me on this or else you will find yourself disinherited and homeless, and you will never see your little sister again. Do you understand me." He was literally yelling now, and spittle flew across his desk when I didn't answer fast enough for his liking. Daddy dearest slammed a beefy hand on the surface of the polished desk with the loud crack that made me jump in my seat.

Yeesh, he was really pissed this time. I guess old man Tomlin was really livid that his pride and joy was indeed gay. But come on, he should have clued into that fact when Carlton was five years old and he told everyone and anyone who would listen that he was going to marry Mark Whalberg when he grows up. But I guess it really didn't hit home for the him until I bent his heir apparent over in the designer sofa in their den at his birthday party and plugged that tight ass until he was raw the other night. Needless to say, it must have been too much for Mr. Moneybags when he caught us in a delicate situation while looking for the missing party boy. Oh well, at least I had gotten the chance to shoot my load before all the yelling had started.

I sat there staring in disbelief at my sperm donor because this cruel bastard didn't know what it meant to be a real father. I wanted to throw my hands up in the air and tell the man who knows absolutely nothing about me to fuck off and take his bodyguard with him. I don't need a fucking babysitter. But then the picture of Mari's innocent big blue eyes flashed in front of my face and I felt my heart constrict painfully in my chest.

The bastard would use my undying love for my baby sister against me. I couldn't care less about the money or the older than dirt family name. These people had no clue what the word family meant, their was no real love in their hearts for anyone other than themselves. And he was using my little sister as his trump card, and as much as it galled me, I couldn't abandon Mari and leave her alone to deal with their heartlessness. She didn't have anything that they considered special about her, like an high I.Q. or any other natural talents that they could shamelessly exploit and use as bragging rights to their fickle friends. So poor Mari has been the responsibility of her nannies since she was born. Why that witch of a woman had decided to bring another child into this loveless farce of a family almost sixteen after I was born, I had no idea.

My father once again gained my full attention when he hauled his bulk out of his plush office chair and walked over to his closed study door and opened it, he motioned for whomever it was standing outside in the hallway to come into the room. I refused to give him the satisfaction of letting him see my curiosity as to whom my so called babysitter would be. If I had to be stuck with somebody all day everyday, then at least I hoped it was someone pleasing to look at, and not one of those thick neck brick walls whose skin tone was perpetually red from steroid use. I mean some of those guys were so big you had to wonder how they turned to wipe their own ass with arms that damn big.

What I, Carter Michael Benedict was completely unprepared for was the 6'4 Greek God that walked through the door. The man sauntered into the room with all the elegance of a run way model. I was completely fascinated how a man of his size could move so silently, not even his clothes made a sound as he came to a stop next to my father's desk. He was broad and muscled, but not overly so. His mouth watering body under his expensive suit looked to be very well proportioned indeed. I tried my best not to stare up at him and gawk at his mouth watering gorgeousness like a smitten teenage girl going all doe-eyed over the high school quarterback.

I quickly schooled my features into a disinterested mask but I guess I didn't do it fast enough for the man not to notice my sudden interest in him because when I chanced a quick peek at him from under my lashes, the big beautiful bastard's luscious lips were curved with a slight mocking smirk. I couldn't read the expression in his eyes since they were covered by the dark lenses that he wore. But God almighty, what I could see of his chiseled features almost had me rubbing my thighs together in a desperate attempt to keep my cock from swelling to epic proportions behind my zipper.

"Carter, this is Kane Andrews, he part owner along with his brother of Andrews and Andrews Security firm. The company that sees to all of my businesses security needs and the protection detail to your mother when she is traveling. I have personally asked him to be your bodyguard and you will do everything the man tells you to do. You know what's at stake for you. I don't want to hear another word about any scandal that could possibly pinned to your name. I've already debriefed Mr. Andrews on your daily schedule and you will not deviate from it." My father glared at me before he continued, "Now go and do whatever it is that you do and he is not to leave your side for any reason." With those last words he promptly dismissed me from his presence and I gladly lifted myself from the chair and tempered my gait so that I didn't bolt out of the office door towards the sanctuary of Mari's room and hide from the enigmatic man trailing silently behind me.

God, my father was such an asshole. What if this guy was a raging homophobic asshole and I was hanging with my friends from college and he heard us talking about fucking other guys? What if he noticed the woody I am sure to pop every time I looked at the handsome fucker? Fuck my life, but God, I would sure love to have this delicious piece of beefcake fuck the life out of me instead. I made it up to the second floor of my parent's gargantuan home. I was lucky enough that I was the only person occupying this wing on the floor. My parents room was on the third floor with Mari's nursery and her nannie's on the other side of that same floor.

I sauntered into my room with what I hoped was a cocky strut and plopped myself into the chaise lounge in front of my bed. "So big guy this is my room. What ya think?" I gave him my perfected hundred mega watt smile and the man just stood bedside my open bedroom door like he had turned into a living statue. The smile slowly faded from my lips and I blew the bangs out of my face. "You know if we are going to be spending all this time together you could st least talk to me." I knew I was pouting but for some perverse reason I wanted this sex God to notice me, to see me as more than just a job, and that train of thought confused me because I didn't know anything about this man, right now I didn't even have a clue as to what his eye color was behind those damn Ray Bans. Why did I feel like I wanted him to want me?

My head snapped up and it was like I was slapped in the face when he responded. "I am not here to entertain you Mr. Benedict, I am here to protect you from harm even the self inflicted kind. So do what you would normally do when you are alone in your room and forget that I am here." I got past the tingly feelings deep in bottom my stomach caused his deep rich baritone long enough to glare at him before leaping up and stomping over to my computer desk. What a condescending prick, "I am here to keep you from harm." I mocked him in my head. Shit I was only just trying to be friendly, the ass.

Kane...

I was going to fucking kill Kaden when I got my hands on the bastard. "He is just a out of control spoiled little rich kid. How hard can it be to keep him out of trouble long enough to collect the unholy amount of money his father is offering for one of us to personally protect to the kid from himself?" My brother had nonchalantly shrugged his wide shoulders when he told me about this job. I let the sneaky son of a bitch convince me this was going to be easy money and an even easier mark. I should have known from the start that something was up when he refused to show me the file on this kid, and when he finally did, the folder didn't contain any pictures of my ward. And now I know why, Kaden must have taken one look at this delectable piece of ass and knew that Carter Benedict was exactly my type.

My identical twin knows me and he knew my preferences like no other. I am sure Kaden must be laughing his ass of about my predicament right about now. I am positive that he knew I was going to have a hell of a time trying to resist this defiant but needy little pup. He needed to be taken firmly in hand if what his father had said about him and his recent actions were true. I let my gaze roam over his personal space, young Benedict was currently sulking in front of his computer screen and trying his best to ignore but he was failing tremendously at the task. His eyes would be the first thing to stray in my direction and then his head would follow before he caught himself and snapped head back around to face his computer screen. I had to bite my inner cheek to keep myself from smiling at his antics. He is so fucking adorable, and I was going to slowly torture my brother until dies writhing in pain.

I decided to make myself useful and check the security if the exits and entrances into the room. I couldn't resist needling him a little bit so I took my time and wandered around his beautifully decorated bedroom. I checked his spacious en-suite bathroom, I entered it, and checked the alarm connections on the massive bay window by the vanity before coming back out and wondering to his panoramic patio doors. He had a gorgeous view of the manicured gardens of his home.

I could feel the little cutie's eye burning holes into my back as I made sure that his room was secure. I didn't acknowledge him in anyway or even glance in his direction. I wasn't deliberately trying to be mean to him, but I had seen the heated interest burning in his eyes when he first saw me and I didn't want to encourage his attraction to me. However much I would like to get a chance to get my hands or my whip on that tight little ass, I couldn't and I wouldn't go there with Benedict Junior. If we had met under different circumstances, then I would, but pretty little Carter who was currently pouting at his desk is my client, the mark that I had to protect from everything, even himself as it seems.

Carter...

It's been two weeks since my dear old dad has saddled me with my shadow and I am convinced that I am in hell. It was like drizzling the finest Bourbon over the lips of a recovering alcoholic. I wanted that man like I have wanted no other. What was worse was that God decided to make two of those beautiful bastards. Kane and Kaden, sweet Jesus, it should have been more like Cain and Abel, because they were both unapproachable heartless bastards. But still my skin prickled, my heart rate increased and my shaft inflated to the point of pain whenever the infuriating man was near.

I didn't even have to lay eyes on Kane to get a raging hard on. Kaden was identical in looks with Kane, but that was were the similarities ended. Kaden's personality was colder, and I never admit it out loud, but I hated when the twins traded out and covered for one another protecting me. When I have to be around Kaden, the atmosphere was like standing in the middle of the Arctic naked. But with Kane, even though he looked right through me, it was as simple as getting a whiff of his maddening cologne or hearing that deep rumbling baritone of his as he spoke into his phone or to my parents if they were home, that was all it took to have my temperature spiked through the roof.

There was nothing cold about what I felt for that man, it was like I just wanted to kneel at his feet and beg to pleasure him in anyway that he would allow me to. I wanted him to use that big muscular body and cage me in and make me submit to whatever he wished. And that thought threw me for a loop, I wasn't a bottom boy. No, I was the one that plundered the enthusiastic little twinks pretty pink rosettes until they begged for me to stop. But here I was fantasizing about this bear of a man topping me in all kinds of imaginative ways, and I would gladly bend over and spread myself in invitation for him to do it too.

I found myself waking up in the mornings covered in an embarrassingly large puddle of warm sticky fluid almost every morning. I didn't have sexual dreams like this or so often, not even when I was younger and discovered the joys of having a woody and how to make that part of my body feel good when I was by myself. My only saving grace was that neither of the brothers took to staying in my room overnight. Either brother slept in the adjacent room to mine and if I even so much as twitch or much or less get up to go to the bathroom, they were right there checking up on me.

One night it took almost every fiber of my being not to throw myself at Kane's feet when I had accidentally stubbed my toe on the lower frame of my platform bed and cried out in pain. Kane had come rushing through the adjoining door shirtless. His sweat pants hung low off of his hips and left just enough of his happy trail and mouth watering bush to have my member weeping like a busted pipe. All of my blood had promptly rushed from my head to my groin and I swore that I blacked out for a second before I was cognizant enough to let him know that I was alright. I rudely rushed past him into the bathroom and slammed the door behind myself, dropped my pants, and immediately jerked my turgid shaft until I exploded all over my hand and the tiles at my feet.

In that very moment, I didn't care if Kane had heard me pleasuring myself or not. The bastard deserved to be just as uncomfortable as I was. It had taken me a while right after my epic release to get my wobbly knees to work. I had finally managed to wash my hands and splash some cold water on my flushed face. When I cracked the door and peeked into my room, I almost squeaked like a preteen girl when I saw Kane leaning against the door with a knowing sexy smirk on his face. The brat in me was fully unleashed and was up for a challenge. I had been determined to get the upper hand, so I planted a flirty smile on my face and whipped my shirt over my head revealing my smooth chest and my glistening nipple rings. My boxers were black and tight fitted, they had left nothing to the imagination. I was still semi-erect as I proudly sauntered over him.

Kane's sexy expression had given way to his detached one, and those bright blue eyes chilled over but not enough to hide the heat simmering in their beautiful depths. His big body tensed and his muscles bunched when I came to a stop mere inches from his delectable body. I literally felt the heat shimmering off his warm sandalwood scented flesh. Although my heart was fluttering away a mile a minute in my chest, my hands were steady as I reached up and gently glided my fingers over the expanse of his wide shoulders and down his massive biceps. I had almost whimpered in delight as those large guns flexed under my touch, but my pleasure had been short lived when the man had stepped back out of my reach. My entire body coiled tighter than cold rattle snake when he pinned me in place by the intensity shimmering in those cerulean gaze. There was also a dangerous glint in his sharp indigo eyes when he growled, "This is not a game you want to play with me, you won't be able to handle me." And with that being said, he had turned back to his bedroom and left me standing there shivering like a leaf in the wind.

I had certainly didn't know whether to be embarrassed or insulted by his statement. What I did know was that my fantasizes of the man became more frequent and the things I wanted him to do to me became darker and darker. Kane was the ultimate Alpha male and the more I was around him was the more I wanted him to take command of me. My mind, my body, my very way of thinking. I had found myself spending more time at home to my father's delight, although I avoided my parents like the plague and spent a majority of my time either discretely lusting after my bodyguard or spoiling Mari rotten.

The reason behind his confusing statement the other night became clear to me one evening when I overheard him talking to who I assumed was his twin brother, Kaden on his cell phone late one evening long after I had gone to bed. The door between our rooms was slightly ajar and although he was talking quietly, I could still make out most of what he said if I kept absolutely quiet. So much about the man and his mannerisms became clear to me when I picked up that his brother volunteered to cover the weekend for him because their private club wanted him to put on what seemed to be his specialty a double handed flogging show for the other Doms to teach them the technique them.

I groaned in my head and flipped over onto my back to give my once again rock hard staff some room. Good Lord, the image of Kane wearing tight leather pants and combat boots with his sculpted chest bare and glistening had me humping air.

Deep down and buried way in the back of my mind was my deep dark secret. The BDSM lifestyle was something that I have been curious about for a long time now, but I didn't want to admit my craving for kneeling at another man's feet and having him command my every move to myself. But it seems it's inevitable with the man that I want more than anything is a Dom.

I have always wanted to be the submissive and not the other way around. But I was too much of a chicken to pull up my big boy belt loops and set foot into a Leather club and approach someone and ask them to teach me what I needed to know to become the perfect sub.

When I first started to research the lifestyle, one of the main things that struck a chord deep within me was the fact that a Dominant made his submissive his world. His or her entire being is totally devoted to their sub. I had originally scoffed thinking what kind of person wanted to be punished, tied up, beaten, and made to do whatever their Dominant wanted them to do. That was until I found out that the submissive was the one with the say so in the relationship or in a scene. They decided what their Dom could and could not do in a scene, and the submissive had the final word on both the hard and soft limits of their contract together. So in necessity, there would be no one to dominate if there wasn't submissives willing to give up their control and devote themselves to a Dominant. It was all very intriguing for me and I what I learned had me yearning to now even more.

I found myself desperately wanting a true Master Dominant like that for myself. I wanted to be someone's world, to be cherished and cared for without any of the bullshit guessing games or manipulations that came with the relationships I have experienced in my life so far. Something my parents were well versed in, but I didn't know where to go and find a man to dominate me. Furthermore, my parents would really disinherit me if I even tried to have a D/s relationship and they found out about it. And I couldn't leave Mari behind at the mercy of their heartless and selfish ways. I knew I have gotten away with alot of shit and acting out against their blase treatment towards me, but that old bastard of a father would probably have an aneurysm if I publicly got into kink and leather lifestyle.

Rolling over yet again in my bed, my agitation knew no bounds. My mind was to filled with images and dreams of a certain man who was sleeping less than ten feet away from me to allow me to get some rest. Any activity on the room across the way had long since gone quiet and the house took and an eerie silence since my parents weren't home as usual. Mari had gone to bed hours ago along with her army of caregivers. I blew out an aggravated breath and threw the thick Down comforter off my body and I sat up on the side of the bed. I might as well head down to the kitchen and try to make some warm milk or hot chocolate, something that would soothe me into maybe getting a few hours of sleep.

I got up and stretched some of my tension out of my limbs and I padded barefoot across the carpet wearing only my form fitted briefs. I didn't feel the need to put on a robe since it seemed that I was the only one awake in the house at the moment, and it was fairly warm in the house. I tip toed, trying to be as quiet as possible as I passed by Kane's partially opened door. Once I was down the hallway, I skipped down the stairs and trudged down the tiled corridor and into the kitchen. I walked into the darkened room and I flipped the light switch on the wall and jumped squealing like a girl when I saw Kane leaning against the counter staring dispassionately back at me. I stood there with my mouth gaped open and a hand over my fluttering heart. "Where the Hell did he come from? And sweet Jesus what was he wearing?" My mind raced with the questions as my eyes raked over his magnificent body.

Kane was standing there looking like a wet dream come to life. His muscular chest was bare, and his massive arms were crossed over those awesome pecs. His drawstring sleep pants hung low on his hips and his sleep rumpled hair capped off the picture of my every fantasy made into reality. I lowered my eyes because I had to look away from temptation incarnate before I did something extremely stupid like throwing myself into his arms, or dropping to my knees in front of the man and shamelessly beg him to take me anyway he wanted to. "Um...I was just going to make some hot chocolate." I mumbled in way of explaining why I was up and about at this time of night. Then the realization dawned on me that I was wearing only my underwear, my leave nothing to the imagination Calvin Klein's, and my entire body went thermonuclear as I peeked up from under my lashes to see those intense eyes heat as he continued to look me over. Oh help!

My hands immediately flew over my crotch and my cheeks immediately flared a brighter red, I was sure I must resemble a grape by now. I made a step back with the full intention to flee back to the sanctuary of my bedroom but his deep gravely voice stopped me in my tracks. The command in his tone allowed room for nothing else. I stood there frozen and completely unprepared for what happened next.

Kane...

"Stop." I barked out the order, and the half naked sweet little angel fidgeting across the room went absolutely still and stared back at me wide eyed with this slender hands covering his protruding crotch. After discreetly checking myself to make sure that I wasn't sporting a massive hard on at the sight of all that delectably exposed skin, I stalked away from the counter and pulled out one of the bar stools and pointed to it, "Sit."

I watched pleased more than I wanted to admit as Carter didn't even hesitate to follow my instructions as he quickly scurried across the tiled floor and planted that shapely ass on the stool and looked up at me expectantly. And that look of expectation and utter trust in his gaze almost did me in. I had to mentally imagine all sorts of unpleasant things to keep my body's urges under control, and that was a first for me. I have been in the lifestyle for practically my entire life. I know how to control my emotions and my physical reactions to all sorts of sexual stimuli.

But this boy, this young man who for all the world wanted to come off as some I-don't-give-a-fuck spoiled little rich boy was severely testing my limits and my will power. I have unobtrusively observed him for weeks, almost as much as he has openly studied me. And I have concluded that this young man was hungry for the affection that his cold fish parents seemed incapable of providing for him and that sweet little cherub of his little sister. I never got why people had children when the world was supposed to be all about them and their own needs. They never made or had the time for the offspring they had brought into the world. All of this beautiful boys antics and bad behavior had been his cry for help so to speak. It was the only way that he could get some kind of reaction from his parents, even if it was their wrath and that was heartbreaking for me.

As I stood here and studied his stunning features, I knew deep within my soul that I wanted to shower this beautiful boy with all of my attention, and the affection that is sorely lacking in his life. I wanted to take him in hand and provide structure and guidance. And if along that journey and he trusted me enough, I would want to fuck him all day everyday in all manner of positions and bondage. He would look so lovely bound and on his knees kneeling in front of ready and willing to service me. I shook my head and firmly stamped out those thoughts before I made my ever growing desire for him more than obvious under the lights of this carnivorous kitchen.

I turned away and sauntered off towards the cabinet where I knew their housekeeper kept the things like tea bags, ground coffee, and the ever present boxes of hot cocoa that Carter seemed so fond of drinking. I reached overhead for one of the many sauce pans dangling from the rack and set it on one of the six burners on their industrial grade stainless steel stove. I knew his eyes followed my every move as I worked around the kitchen to make him his drink. I got the cream out of the fridge and poured some into the pan and placed it back on the cooler shelf. Not a word was exchanged between us as I prepared his beverage. Once it was finished, I turned off the stove and poured the mixture into the two mugs I had prepared and I walked over and handed a steaming cup to Carter, who regarded me with mild surprise.

I didn't have to wonder what was going through his over active mind, the boy was a god dammed genius after all. Watching him all this time going through his classes and his online presentations made my brain hurt. The complicated mathematical equations and formulas he ran through with the least amount of effort seemed way too complicated for my average brain functions. Carter kept shattering every preconceived notion I developed about him when his father had first described his undisciplined oversexed brat of a son to me.

But over the past couple of weeks Carter has proven me wrong on every single assumption. He is a brilliant young man who had been dealt a rotten hand when it came to who his parents were. He is a devoted big brother, that worshipped the ground his little sister walked on, and he made sure that she was constantly showered with love and praise. Carter was also a natural sub, the sweetest ripest fruit just ready for the picking and it was getting harder and harder, literally for me to fight the temptation he represented.

"Um...Can I...Um...Ask you something?" Carter's tentative but sweet little voice brought me out of my thoughts.

I looked over at him from across the counter and the boy was practically sweating bullets, he was flushed and he fidgeted in his seat with nervous energy. I wondered what was going through that epic brain of his, so I raised an inquiring eyebrow at him. I was dying to hear what he was going to say.

Carter lowered his eyes and someone could have knocked me over with a feather when my mind registered his quietly mumbled words. "How does someone find someone to teach them about the BDSM lifestyle, specifically how to be a good submissive?"

I was glad I didn't take a sip of my hot chocolate before he asked me that questioned, Because my throat along with the rest of my body convulsed as I stared incredulously down at his bent head. "Look at me." I ordered him, I needed to see his eyes when he answered my question.

Carter tilted his head back and meekly raised his eyes to mine and again I was hit in the solar plexus at how truly gorgeous the boy is. God all that lustrous black hair and those shimmering indigo eyes that were now burning with curiosity.

I wondered where the hell this was coming from so I asked him, "Where and how did you hear about the BDSM community?"

Carter fidgeted some more before he answered, "At first it was on the internet, and then I heard you talking about it and I ordered some books on the subject, and what I have learned made me even more curious about being a sub. I want to find myself a Dom to teach me what I need to know on how to be a good submissive. I want to find out if what I have been silently dreaming about is in fact like that in reality. And since I heard you talking to your brother and it is obvious you are a Dominant, that maybe you can tell me where I can go to find a good Dom." He explained on what seemed like one long breath.

I had to turn away from him for a moment. I closed my eyes and tried my best to calm my racing heart. His simple but forthright explanation brought up images in my mind of this delectable boy submitting to someone else, and just the thought drove a spear of ice cold jealously through my heart. My brain was telling me to proceed with caution, but my cock was screaming for me to lay claim on this beautiful boy and make him mine before someone corrupts him and destroys all that eager curiosity.

When I felt my pulse calmed a little and that my shaft wasn't trying to push its way out of the waistband of my pants, I turned back to Carter and a shocked gasp escaped my lips. Carter had quietly scooted off his chair when my back was turned and he was kneeling in almost perfect present position on the tiled floor at my feet. He looked up at me with so much yearning in his shimmering cerulean eyes that if he had asked me to present him with the moon at that very moment, I would have gladly given it to him. "What I really want to ask you is, can be the Dom to teach me?" He further short circuited my brain with how openly he was voicing his needs, and he had absolutely no idea what he doing to me.

Words failed me for a moment as I tried to gathered my scattered thoughts. It wasn't until I heard a strangled whimper and then Carter shot to his feet and flew out of the kitchen like the Devil himself was chasing him. Fuck, I slammed the mug down of now cold chocolate down on the counter and it was a wonder it didn't break. I ran after my boy, he must have taken my pause as some kind of rejection and I needed him to understand that it wasn't. I was just thrown for a moment over the the fact that he was interested in the lifestyle I have spent years practicing. That I have dreamt of nothing else other than seeing him bound and submitting to my every whim. I palmed my harder than granite shaft as I hurried after him. When I got to his room I didn't even bother to knock and I caught him an instant before he locked himself in his bathroom. "Stop." I barked the order at him and he actually did freeze almost mid step.

Fuck it, if anyone was going to teach Carter about the lifestyle it was going to be me. The line between Carter being my client and my mark had been crossed weeks ago when I started lusting after him, and when I started thinking of him as mine. I closed his bedroom door behind me and the click of the lock was like a gunshot in otherwise the silent room. I leaned back against the wood panel, crossed my arms over my chest, and watched as Carter took his time shuffling towards me. He stopped a few yards away from me and my heart nearly broke as I glimpsed the crestfallen expression on his face. I decided right then that he was going to need reassurance before anything else could happen between us, and I stamped down the need to immediately dominate him and have him kneeling at my feet with submissive sweetness.

Pushing myself off the door, I closed the space in between us and gently gathered him up into my arms. He tensed at first contact while I reveled in the feel of his warm creamy skin against my bare chest. I ran my finger along his jaw line and had to suppress the groan of delight at the softness of his skin. I tilted his chin until he was looking shyly up at me and I did something I have refrained all this time from doing, I smiled at him. Carter's whole body melted against mine and he flushed and tucked his little face under my chin and clung. He felt so damn good in my arms, so fucking right, the seasoned hard ass Dom that I was wanted to weep like a little girl. He has every instinct vibrating with the need to cherish, love, and protect this fragile gift in my arms forever and the thought should have thrown me, but I was done lying to myself about my feelings.

I nudged him out from his hiding place underneath my chin and waited until he raised those pretty blue eyes up to mine. I watched them widen as I leaned forward and softly brushed my lips against his, I just wanted to lap him up but I refrained for the moment. Carter whimpered and pushed his body even closer to mine. My half hard staff lengthened to its full glory and I didn't even bother to hide my body's response to his nearness. As a matter a fact, I rolled my hips letting my shaft press against his abdomen and sure enough I was rewarded with another sweet little sound. I pulled back and watched as he blinked so adorably up at me, and I took him by the hand and led him to his bed. I needed to make sure that he really understood what he was doing and what he was asking of me.

I sat down on the comfortable mattress that I was sure probably cost a small fortune as nice as it conformed to every curve of my ass. I threw my legs up on the bed and scooted backwards until my back made contact with the headboard. I piled some pillows behind me for comfort before pulling my boy onto my lap and watched him flush yet again as he straddled my thighs and settled his luscious ass of his almost right on top of my already throbbing length. "Carter, you do understand what you are asking me to do right?"

He nodded and brought his hands up to my shoulders and tentatively ran his fingers up and over them to thread them in the hair curling at the nape of my neck. I fought my telltale shiver of delight at his shy caress. "I know that you are concerned with the fact that I am your client, and you never wanted to cross that line as the professional that you are. I also know that you may think that I am not aware about the intricacies of the lifestyle, the rules so to speak, but I have enough knowledge to know what I want and I want you as my Master." He whispered and holy Hell, I wanted to through him down and fuck him until one or both of us was crippled.

It was his little knowing smirk that made me decide to give him a little taste of what he was asking for. It was as if the little tease finally caught on to exactly what he was doing to me. How aroused I was and that I was holding onto my control my the skin of my teeth. It was that little bit of knowledge right there that had me throw caution to the wind. In a move faster than he could have anticipated, I flipped Carter's slender body off mine and he landed with a flat on his back with a surprised yelp. I had both of his wrist pinned in one of my large hands and I used my knees to spread those creamy thighs so wide, it was obscene.

"Is this what you want boy? You want to be held down and have your will stripped from you. Is that it, you want to be dominated and be made to submit?" I purred in his war and smiled as his body shuddered under mine. I covered him from chest to thigh and I rocked my hips letting my pulsing cock align and rub against his rigid member.

Carter nodded his head but it wasn't enough for me. "Words boy, I need to hear the words. If you can't tell me what you want, how do you expect to get it?"

"Yes...yes. That is what I want." He panted and I gave him a sharp slap on his quivering thigh.

"Sir!" He squawked the forgotten epithet and I rubbed the sting away from the area and let my fingers linger on the sensitive flesh.

"Good boy." I whispered before I licked the lobe of his ear. Carter shivered some more and he began rocking his hips in rhythm, but I tapped his hip and he went still at the unspoken command. "I am going to release you, and you are going to get up and take off these mouth watering briefs and present yourself for my inspection. Then I am going to have you get on your knees with your hands clasped behind your back while I feed you my cock. You are going to suck me, take me deep into the back of your throat until I come. You will swallow every bit I give you or else I will punish you. Understand?"

"Oh God...Yes Master...I...I understand." Carter stuttered out the words.

His body was literally shaking with anticipation under mine. I leaned back and my baby's eyes were blown wide open and a fine sheen of sweat coated his delectable skin. I released him and he moved as if he was in a daze. I hungrily watched as he slid off the bed and turned to face me. Carter's fingers went to the waistband of my underwear and he slid them down and over his thighs, they pooled at his feet and he kicked them away. His shaft jutted out from his groin hard and proud. The head was red and weeping, saliva instantly pooled in my mouth at the thought of slowly licking the smooth tip of shaft and tasting him for the first time, but not yet.

Carter...

I prayed to every Deity there is when Sir slid from my bed and slowly circled my body as I stood with my hands clasped at the elbows presenting my body for his inspection. He would lean in close and kiss or a lick certain parts of my body. A shoulder, a nipple, and even the sharp protrusion of my hip bone. His sinful mouth was everywhere except where I craved him the most. But I knew not to rush him or try to interrupt his perusal if my body. Kane would not appreciate me topping from the bottom. So I willed my wobbling knees to keep me upright until, Sweet baby Jesus, Kane swallowed the entire length of my shaft in one go and without any warning.

"Oh my God." I squealed as my fingers got tangled in his thick hair and my vision blurred. I wanted to thrust my hips forward and bury my shaft deep into the back of his throat, but I didn't forget myself and resolved to wait until my Dom gave me permission to do as I pleased. With his big warm hands holding my hips in place, I garnered that he wanted me to remain still until he saw fit to let me move. And I didn't care, he could do whatever, say whatever he wanted to me, as long as he didn't take that mouth off my member.

I almost cried tears of frustration when those warm silky lips popped off the head of my turgid shaft and Sir gracefully rose to his feet and towered over my overwhelmed body. All of a sudden he spun me around and pinned me against he wall. He used his feet to kick mine apart and a large hand gripped me thigh and brought my leg up against the surface of the wall and pinned it there. I was splayed wide open, my ass on full display and the vulnerable position made me hotter than Hell. I could feel every inch of my powerful Master as his awesome body from chest to thigh pressed against mine. Nothing amount of reading and researching could have prepared me for the feeling of being owned completely by this man. That he alone was the only one that could draw these feelings out of me.

If I found myself in this situation with someone else, I would have been scared shitless. But no so with Kane. With my Master, I felt safe, loved, and protected.

"I have wanted you for too long to wait another minute to sink every rigid inch of myself deep into your needy little channel." Sir whispered seductively in my ear. And I just sighed and melted even more against him only to jump when something cold speared in between my butt cheeks, and then I felt the tip of his thick finger skate over the puckered flesh of my entrance. I threw my head back into his broad shoulder and moaned long and loud as that fat fingertip rimmed my entrance.

"Yes, my sweet boy, let me hear you. Sound off for me. I like it when I make you scream." That erotically charged voice purred against sensitive spot behind my ear.

I couldn't help it, and Kane didn't stop me when I began rocking my hips trying desperately to get that maddening digit to penetrate me. I heard my Master chuckle but he accommodated me and pushed through the tight ring of muscle. I gasped at the burn of his entry and my entire body quaked from head to toe, it felt so good. My mind fragmented and I felt like I was hovering above my room on some mystic euphoric plane watching as Kane made me take up to three of his fat fingers into my body. I was incoherent as I thrashed in between his big body and the solid surface of the wall. I sobbed when he withdrew his fingers. I heard the rip of the foil packet and the slick wet sound of my Master lubing his impressive length with one hand. The other still held me splayed open for his pleasure.

A pleasure he no longer denied himself and I keened a high pitched wail when he drove himself deep into my channel with one forceful thrust. Sir gave me no time to adjust. He leaned his powerful chest into my back and his fingers dug into the soft flesh behind my knee as he held me immobile as he used me. I was incapable of making so much as a mewl. My Master pounded the very air out of my lungs with his powerful thrusts. His hips moved like well oiled pistons as he pumped in and out of my compliant body. I was strung tight with need and the heat of my pending release flowing through my veins like molten lava. I almost feared coming because I knew it was going to be an epic one, almost atomic bomb kind of explosive and I sucked in some much needed oxygen when I felt the telltale razor's edge of my release slash across the base of my spine.

My channel clamped down around Kane's girth and he hissed his encouragements for me to let go, that he wanted to feel my tight chute get even tighter as it milked his length when I came. He wanted me to come and to come right now. It was as if my body was so attuned to his command I felt my balls tighten and draw up into my body and I hollered loud enough for Sir's hand to clamp over my mouth so that I wouldn'tbe heard by the sleeping staff. But I continued to howl behind the warm palm as my body convulsed with the almost painful force of my completion. I felt the puffs of Kane's warm breath against the back of my neck as he panted open mouth. He thrust deep into me a few more times before he groaned and I felt that thick shaft pulse and throb out a streams of warm semen into the condom buried deep inside of me.

I went completely boneless in his arms and I was only vaguely aware of my Master picking me up and carrying me towards my bed. He placed me on top of the cool sheets and made to move away but I reached put and held onto him. All of a sudden I feared being separated from him, and he must have sensed my need because he quickly sat down next to my hip.

"Shh baby, I am just going to get a warm cloth to clean you up. I am not going far." He tried to reassure me as he brushed my sweat damp hair off my forehead.

I had only one thought maybe two burning in my head and before I knew it was bubbling out of my mouth. "Am I yours now? Did I please you Master as much as you pleased me?"

Sir leaned over and gathered my face in the palms of his beefy hands. "Oh my sweet boy, you most definitely belong to me. Mine to control, mine to care for, protect, and worship. And you more than pleased me tonight love. You made me happy and for that I belong to you for as long as you will have me."

I sighed and wrapped my arms around his thick neck and I refused to let go. "Then I guess we will belong to each other forever then, because I never plan on letting you go."

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 48 10
Please give prompt ideas! What I'm comfortable writing: Partner/Partner. (m/f, f/f, m/m, adults or teens) Teens getting disciplined (but I usually...
72 1 5
⚠️discontinued ⚠️ This book will consist of short stories/oneshots for different people that I look up to :) This book will include some members of t...
46K 2K 55
*** Fair warning: This story is an acid trip. It's on steroids 24/7*** *Touch is werewolves' love language* What makes a person weak or powerful? Fe...