When worlds collide (the orig...

Von multifandom623

My name is hope mikealson. I'm a hybrid, half witch half wolf and I'm moving to la push with my little sister... Mehr

Face claim
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
New character
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Thank you!!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
New characters
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
New characters
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Question
About sequel
Coming soon
Posted!!

Chapter 21

1K 13 0
Von multifandom623

(1 week later)
Note:This is set around Bella's birthday in new moon.
Hopes POV
This past week me and Paul are dating and the it couple in school. Also Jared and Kim are dating and me and Kim are kinda the it girls now. Except me and Kim are nice and everyone loves us. And marcel and Rebekah had to leave town so now its just me, Sarah, Ava, kol and Davina here. And now this "you do know your leaving me and Sarah right?" I say amused. "Your 19 hope and you have the guys and the new house, you'll be fine" kol says "actually I want to stay" Ava says shocking us all. "No your not" kol says."You said it yourself,the guys are here,hopes 19 and they have the big house and I can transfer here for school, we'll be fine" Ava says trying to negotiate"fine"they say.Kol vamp speeds to his room and packs everything fast and comes back down. "Be careful alright?" Kol says worried and kissing her forehead "I know" Ava says and Davina kisses her forehead too and they walk out. We all look to each other happy "alright I'm in charge so go pack your rooms, we're moving to the big house"I tell them and  we pack up and meet downstairs. I text the guys to come help us move to the new house. "Hey" "hey" me and Paul kiss and the guys hug Sarah and Ava. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention, over the week the guys and Ava have bonded and Sarah's happy with Liam. They move things to the car and go shift to follow us. We get to the new house.

We arrive and it was perfect. The guys shift back and stare at the house "this is the house you built?" Paul says mesmerized. "Yes now come on" I say and we get inside.

(Living room 1)

(Living room 2)

(Kitchen 1)

(Kitchen 2)

(Dining room)

(Bar)

(Music room)

(Art room)

(Game room)

(Game room)

(Gym)

(Movie room)
"Wow" they all say.I laugh,I've seen the house before so it doesn't surprise me. Us girls go to our room and use magic to make our rooms.

(Avas)

(Sarah's)

(Hopes)
"You guys are welcome anytime" I tell the guys who are looking around the gym and game rooms. "Hell, yeah"Jared says."I love you too,bye"Ava says coming down. She hangs up the phone "who was that?" Jared asks"Ethan,my boyfriend"Ava says"ohhh,oh ok"Jared says trying to let it go.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.7K 1.4K 22
["I stood there: waiting, wanting, hoping, feeling. Allowing the sensations of the world to consume me as I stared deeply into the pools of honey tha...
238K 4K 29
Tia Swan younger sister of Bella Swan. They have the same mum but different dad. She has been living with her Charlie. When she was younger she used...
297K 6K 42
My older sister, Bella, and I had to move from Phoenix to a small town in Washington called Forks. It was a pretty big change for me but even bigger...
683K 11.5K 51
Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the Cullen's up and left her in the dust. Bu...