Burning Desire (Mafia Romance...

By somerandomperson_11

DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement... More

prologue
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
character aesthetic
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Epilogue
bonus chapter 1
fallen demon

chapter 16

8.7K 422 28
By somerandomperson_11

............................
عشق نے بخشی ہے یہ سوغات مسلسل
تیرا ہی ذکر تیری ہی ذات مسلسل
میں محبت میں اس مقام پر ہوں
جہاں رہتی ہے میری ذات میں تیری ذات مسلسل
............................

All of her life was sucked out of her as soon as she heard those words and now she was scared as hell because she knows that something is cooking in his evil mind.

with all the courage left in her, she said.
"I... I don't want t-to play anything"
she wants to sound strong. but her voice betrayed her and it came out as a meeking voice.

"I don't want to play anything "
zaviyar mocked her in a girly voice.

"Darling I'm not asking you I'm telling you to let's play," he said in a strict voice.

she wants the earth to swallow her right now.

he holds her hand and drags her inside the gym. there she saw many gym equipments.

he stops in the middle of the gym and said.
"do you know how to use a Lat pull-down"

she looked at him blankly, and internally she scoffed at him, she don't even know the name of this equipment and here he is asking her that did she know how to use it.

she looked here and there looking at the types of equipment to figure out which one is he talking about.

"ill take that as a yes," he said.
and starts to drag her in front of an unknown machine.

she blinked her eyes several times to understand what is happening. she turned around at him.

"I didn't understand anything," she said nervously.

"you'll do this exercise till I told you to stop and if you try to take rest for even 1 minute the wait will be double," he said smirking.

"and h-how do we use this," she asked.

"Grasp the bar with a wide grip, looking forward with your torso upright. Retract your shoulder blades and pull the bar down in front of you to your upper chest. Squeeze your lats at the bottom of the move. Resist the temptation to lean back to aid the movement." he told her casually.

she keeps looking at him as if she didn't even understand a word except you have to pull it down.

"let's start shall we " he goes to the machine in front of me similar to the lat pulldown and starts his exercise by pulling two weighted rods in front of him at the rod of that equipment it says pec deck.

he looks at me and arched his perfect brow indicating me to start.

I sat on the chair or something that was made on that machine and tried to pull the weight in front of me but it was too heavy for me to pull down.

I stand up from that machine and hang on the rod to pull it down again by putting all my weight on it and the happy part was it moves down a little.

but then I heard a dark chuckle I turn around to see him smiling and shaking his head in disappointment. he stand up and starts to move in my direction it took everything in me not to move back.

"it's already been 15 minutes and you didn't even pull it down a little," he said to me.

"nooo, I did move it a little " I replied, after what felt like an hour I pulled it down a little and here he is not even considering my effort. Mr rude

"I told you to pull it down while you were standing and you practically hang yourself on it to pull it down"

"because it was heavy and I can't pull it down just by standing there, and also I think its weight is even more than me "
"I don't care ...... now come let's start with an easy one "

he said and again dragged me towards the treadmill.

"Now start running " he ordered

"till," I asked him.

"till I tell you to stop "

with that he starts the treadmill and gets back to other equipment.

I wanted to cry right now I can't do it but I still forced myself to run on the treadmill.

I keep running and running until my legs give up I turn off the treadmill and tried to catch my breath when suddenly I heard a voice.

"I didn't remember telling you to stop"
he said in a deep voice.

"I was thinking to stop the treadmill myself but now that you stopped it without asking my permission you deserve a punishment"
he made a thinking face and then continued.

he then dragged me towards another gym machine it have a tag named marcy smith machine SM-4008.

"your gonna have to have to leave this weight by pulling it and if you successfully left it all then you'll be free to leave," he said smirking because he knows that she can't do this.

she went there where marcy smith was as she have no choice because it was a necessity.

she tried to pull with all the strength left in her and she lifted the weight a little when the door of the gym thrash open.

revelling Ethan bahi. he looked confusingly at us the asked.

"what's happening"

"nothing special"

"your wife is lifting weight and sweating badly and here you are saying nobody "

then he looked at me and I was still trying to l the weight.

"babhi you tell me what's happening"

I looked at Zaviyar as if I was scared to say anything.

"no need to ask his permission for telling me the truth"

"h-he will n-not let me g-go until I lift it" she replied shuttering.

"oh come on " Ethan whined.

then he came towards me and start to pull it to lift the weight.

"He didn't say anything about taking help did he," he said with amusement in his voice.

and within no second, he lifted the weight and then told me that I'm free to leave now.

and I didn't even wait a second before leaving the gym and running back to my room.

time flies and it is almost noon
Aykiz was sitting in her room thinking about her little escape that was going to happen at night.

she had packed a back having torch, knife, rope, water bottle, some apples and pads as she was on her period.

soon night came and she pecked out of her room to see if there is someone there, because today some maids along with guards came into the mansion to clean it. she tried talking to them but they are not allowed to talk to her.

she saw no one there on her floor which means that the way was clear. she took her bag and went downstairs she pass through the guest room and saw the window and to her luck, it was still open.

the window has two side tables on each end that have heavy expensive-looking glass vases. she was about to open the window to get out but her elbow hit the vase making it fall and creating a lot of voice.

she got all scared and backed away, putting a hand on her mouth to suppress her voice as by now tears were kissing her cheeks.

and she heard him out of the room Her watery eyes enlarged and the hairs on the nape of her neck bristled. A gaggle of goose pimples laminated her frigid, naked skin. Slow and deliberate, the door handle turned. She tried to scream, but the inside of her mouth lacked any moisture and a croak was all that issued from her gape. Finally, the door creaked open and she heard a shout.

"WHAT THE HELL"
she heard a deep deadly voice.

she looked and looked at him and Her brain had shut down. She was clammy and there was the glisten of cold sweat. Her eyes were as wide as if someone was coming to deliver the fatal blow Trapped in her psychosis, a living nightmare for one, her deepest fears.

Zaviyar Malik

he came near her and observed everything then he snatched her bag and opened the zip and throws everything out her pads also fell on the floor and at that point she wanted mother earth to swallow her.

he was angry was an understatement he was furious at that time. he walked near her and hold her hair in a firm grip and SMACH.

he slapped her and she fell on the floor she felt so dizzy that he again made her stand by pulling her and slapping her so hard that she fell on the opposite side on the broken pieces of the vase and one piece ripped into her arm so deeply.

"sir someone is here to meet you" a maid came a told him then her eyes fell on me, and by now there was a pool of blood around me.

Zaviyar left and the maid came running to me and help me stand then she took me to my room and put a piece of cloth on my arm to stop the bleeding.

The door again burst open revealing him.

he came inside and ordered the maid to bring a first aid kit. the maid nodded her head and left to bring the kit.

he hold my arm to see the injury I tried to snatch my hand but one look from him was enough for me to freeze at my point.

soon maid came back with first aid . she gave it to him and left.
he cleaned her wounds. and then said

"it needs stitches "
then he took the needle out of the kit making my soul leave my body.

"d-d-o you know h-how to stitch"

"yes my mother taught me when I was 9 she thought I might need it in my elder life "
he said with sadness in his voice.

which made her think about his mother,  where is or is she even alive?

with that he bring the needle near her arm . she snatched her hand away and asked.

"Isn't there any numbing stuff"

then he looked at me and then casually said.

"no need you'll pass out eventually "

Hi guys
how many of you liked the update?
and also I want help with editing. so anyone willing to help?

Thank you so much for the 1.7k votes means the world to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 29.7K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
393K 8.6K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
2M 62.9K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
1.4M 55.9K 28
(Mafia Series#1) (Wattpad Version) [Also available on Inkitt with edited version and some changes.] - - - He banged his hand on the wall beside my he...