One shots : Beyond the field...

By sainiashi14

There is a famous quote by Rumi - "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet... More

One Shot - Phir Mulakat Hogi
Third Shot - Compliment?
Fouth Shot - Dekha Hazaro Dafa Apko
Fifth Shot - Man Mastmagan
Sixth Shot - First Kiss
Seventh Shot - Together Forever
Eighth Shot - Suhagraat?
Ninth Shot - Romance Interrupted
Tenth Shot - Not Yet
Eleventh shot - Total Siyappa
Twelfth Shot - We Did It

Second Shot - Lo Aa Mile Hum Dobara

1.8K 109 130
By sainiashi14

Naina gets down from bus as She reached her next posting, Palampur. Full of greenery and mountains. Her second posting in this fresh peaceful environment filled her with new joy.

"This is what I wanted... Peace." She smiled, admiring the similar scenery around her in which she spent her childhood.

She looks around wondering "ajeeb baat hai, hamesha junior senior ko pick karta hai, yaha mujhe mere commanding officee khud lene aye hai... Lekin wo hai kaha, mein pechanungi kaise unhe, mujhe to naam tak nahi pata unka".

He smiled seeing her in front of his eyes after eleven months, he felt relaxed, all his tiredness of months leaving, she was looking around all confused as he steps towards her.

Chal diya, Dil tere peeche-peeche
Dekhta, main reh gaya
Kuch toh hai tere mere darmiyan
Jo ankaha sa reh gaya. Main jo kabhi keh na saka. Aaj kehta hoon pehli dafa..

He stood behind her. Her open hairs kissing his face. He closed his eyes as her sweet fragrance filling his nostrils "Naina" He takes her name as if praying.

Her heart thumped as she heard that familiar majestic voice took her name. She can't be wrong in recognising his voice. She turned her heart stopped beating for a second watching him before her eyes after so long and so near. Their eyes met.

Dil me ho tum, Aankhon mein tum,
Pehli nazar se hi yaara. Yeh ishq ki hai saazishein, Lo aa mille hum dobara.

"Rajveer Sir" She was in shock and disbelieve. Is she again hallucinating him again? Like she is doing from last eleven months. "Aap?"

He chuckled inwardly "well, that's how you greet your commanding officer? Who specially came to pick you up". He was amused watching her reaction. It is more fun than he imagined.

"Commanding office... Ap ho mere commanding officer?" She was again shocked, she was not hallucinating him and he was her commanding officer.

"Hello to you too, I am fine and thanks for asking" He was amused.

"Am sorry.. Hi sir,, ahh i mean.. Lt. Ahluwalia reporting... Ap kaise hai? Ha apne to already bata diya.. Wo.. Am also good... Magar apne to.. Pucha hi nahi.. Koi baat nahi.. Mene fir bhi bata diya" She was flushed and embarrassed at herself. Not at all mentally prepared to face him unexpectedly, she was shy and nervous finding him in her close proximity after long, she was blushing as he was gazing her intensely.

"Naina.. Relax, it's just me... Your Rajveer" He said and she looks in his eyes hearing "your Rajveer" She felt butterflies. "Take a deep breath" She inhales and exhales deeply, two-three times. Now she was feeling better. "Fine now?" She nodded with a smile. "Sorry.. Tumhe aise chauka dene ke liye.. Mujhe tumhe pehle hi bata dena chahiye tha".

"Apko pehle se pata tha.. Ki mein apki junior hu" She asked in surprise "apko mujhe batana chahiye the" She mumbled last Statment, looking at her clothes and hairs, worn out.

He smiled hearing her "tumhara mentor or teacher reh chuka hu... Or ab commanding officer bhi.. Sab malum to hoga hi" He takes her trolly bag from her hand "chalo".

" Are sir me utha lungi " She protested.

"It's okay lt. Naina ahhh.. Singh" He smirked "let me be a gentleman.. Aoo" She followed him in jeep.

While he drove in silence, Naina was enjoying the view, it's beautiful. "Sir, ye jagah to bahot hi khubsurat hai"

He saw her looking outside with a smile "haan.. Bahot khubsurat hai" He said looking at her softly.

She saw him and felt nostalgic the way he was watching her in the same when he was gazing her at point 1847. She blushed and lowered her gaze and too drove his attention towards driving, feeling silly for acting like a teenager. Soon they reached army cantonment.

One day she asked him while they were working on a case "sir apki yaha posting huye kitna time hua? "

"Yahi kuch do mahine.. Kyu?" He asked looking at her

"Ye jagah kitni sundar hai or Mujhe yaha aye huye kitna time ho gaya, meine kuch bhi nahi dekha" She pouted while he was amused "parso sunday hai... Aap... Ap sath chalenge" She asked hesitantly.

He saw her silently for few second intensely then said "agar usi hak ke sath pucha hai jaise academy me pucha tha point 1857 jane ke liye.. To haan"

She smiled beautifully and jumped happily "okay fir sunday ko milte".

"Sunday ko? Arey bich me saturday bhi hai uska kya? " He asked in panick is she is going somewhere, he won't be able to see her for a day then.

"Arey sir apko to kuch bhi nahi pata, arey ladkio ko bahot se kam hote hai.. Dress select karna, matching accesories, sandles, grooming.. Or bahot kuch.. It will take atleast a day" She said excitedly.

He got amused seeing her act like a teenager, he never saw her this side before, may be this is the same naina Naveen used to talk about. Carefree. "Naina relax, tum to aise behave kar rahi ho jaise ki it's a date" He blurted then flushed on his own remark.

"I ... Ah... Mein... Ab.. I just go... Jati hu" She stammered feeling shy. He shook his head. They felt ticklish. Thinking the day as a date, an unofficial date. She hits her head lightly while blushing "silly girl'.

Sunday. He first took her to Tashi Jung Monestry where they did some shopping. He secretly bought a pair of earrings for her but couldn't gather the courage to give her, what will he say or she will think of him? He pocketed them. Later they had street food as lunch, tried lots of new dishes.

Later they went to Chamunda Devi Temple, while she prayed he keeps on admiring her simplicity the same way he did at point 1857 when she was wishing at wishing pillar. Lastly they went to Sourabh Van Vihar.

"Pata hai Naina iss jagah ka naam ek army officer ke naam par rakha gaya hai" He filled her with information "this is the most beautiful and my personal favorite place here... Or wo dekho.. " He showed her snow capped Dhauladhar mountain range

"jab waha se suraj nikalta hai to aisa lagta hai jaise pahado ne sone ki chadar odhi ho" He was showing her everything with enthusiasm while she was enjoying every second of it because his company was more interesting. They saw each other there was contentment in their eyes, a comfort of peace was there. He never want this to end.

Sarfira sa main musafir, Paanv kahin thehre na mere, Phir meri awaragi ko
Aane lage khwaab tere.

"Boating? " He asked wanting to spend some more time. She nodded happily.

Sailor sails the boat while they enjoyed the ride. The view was magnificent so was their chemistry. He saw a speck on the corner of her lip. He indicated to remove it but she was clueless, so he decided to remove it himself. As soon he touched the corner of her lip, her breath hitched, she was having goosebumps while he enjoyed his effect on her.

Yeh pyar bhi kya qaid hai, Koyi hona na chaahe riha, Dil mein ho tum, aankhon mein tum, Pahli nazar se hi yaara, Ye Ishq Ki Hai Sajisein, Lo Aa Mille Hum Dobara.

He went in canteen to have dinner when he saw lauki in dinner and he made a face then remembers Naina also doesn't like it. "Uss se bhi puch leta hu.. Agar Dinner nahi kiya hai to sath chalte hai"

He went to her quarters and knocks on her door. She opens the door in surprise "arey.. App itne jaldi agaye, abhi to orderly ko bheja tha" She asks him to come in.

"Mujhe bulana ke liye.. Kyu?" He asks in confusion, he saw her wearing apron which surprised him.

"Haan aj canteen me lauki bani thi.. Jo mujhe nahi pasand, bahar barish bhi ho rahi hai... To socha aj khud hi kuch paka lu.. Or apko bhi bula lu.. Apko bhi to lauki nahi pasand" She said rolling chapati.

"Tumhe khana pakana ata hai? " He asked in surprise getting a new information about her.

She saw him with teasing smile "kyu jo hath bandook utha sakte hai wo belan nahi pakad sakte".

"Nahi aisa nahi hai.. Wo.. Tumhe kabhi aise dekha nahi.. I mean khana banate.. Mujhe malum nahi tha you can cook also... " He was embarrassed.

"Ab to pata chal gaya.. Bas ye roti ban gayi hai.. App please ye plates table par set kar denge" He nodes and started setting the table. He turns and saw her secretly cooking and meanwhile wipping her forehead. He felt butterflies, a homely sensation he was having.

Him and her like husband and wife. He gazes out of the window, watching rain poring outside. What a meaningless life he was living. How wonderful his pale life will become if she will be there in it permanently. She made him feel alive.

Tere Bin Ye Saare Mausam, Berang The, Bemaza The, Shaamil Nahi Thi Tu Jinme, Wo Saare Pal Bewajah The. Wo Zindagi Hai Hi Nahi, Jo Main Tere Bina Jee Liya. Dil me ho tum, Aankhon mein tum, Pehli nazar se hi yaara, Pehli nazar se hi yaara.

They had their dinner in silence, for the first time someone cooked for him, and it overwhelmed him to the core. How desperately he wants her, she has no idea. He wants to tell her, that how much he loves her.. No worships her. But he just can't tell her straight away, let her get adjusted to his proximity first, then he will confess. For now he will enjoy this beautiful phase of their life, where they can't say much neither can hide their emotions.

Dil Mein Ho Tum Aankho Mein Tum, Pahali Nazar Se Hi Yara. O Ye Ishq Ki Hai Sajisein, Lo Aa Mille Hum Dobara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.4K 23
This is a alternate storyline for Rajveer and Naina love story which was left incomplete in left right left season 1. I am planning to write a altern...
7.8K 679 15
It's amazing how one day someone walks into our life & becomes the most important part of our life... then reality hits us, that we can not imagine o...
69.7K 4.3K 46
What if proving Naveen innocent was NOT the reason Naina had come to the academy? They say truth is stranger than fiction, but what is the truth? / ...
3.3K 360 5
"I wasn't expecting you. I didn't think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I've ever done with my life is fall in lov...