Princess | Riven (Fate: Winx...

By BlahBlahBlah1223

*ON HIATUS* "Kiss my ass." "Gladly." "You're a dick." "I agree." Morrigan Chambers is just your average Earth... More

Act One: Cast
Act One: Chapter 1
Act One: Chapter 2
Act One: Chapter 3
Act One: Chapter 4
Act One: Chapter 5
Act One: Chapter 6
Act One: Epilogue
Act Two: Cast
Act Two: Chapter 1
Act Two: Chapter 2
Act Two: Chapter 3
Act Two: Chapter 4
Act Two: Chapter 5
Act Two: Chapter 6
Act Two: Chapter 7
Act Two: Chapter 8

Act One: Chapter 7

11.3K 368 190
By BlahBlahBlah1223

Oh my god, guys! Last chapter of Act One!!!

I just want to thank you all so much for reading this and leaving some many lovely comments and the votes - really means a lot to me and I'm so glad you're enjoying the story as much as I am.

You're all amazing, and I love you guys very much😘😘🥰🥰

Hope you enjoy my last chapter!

"Free the seed and life will follow, my little phantom, but death will always trail at its heels."

What did that mean?

Free the seed.... free the seed and life will follow...
Where had she heard something like that before?

Mortem Est Vitae.
The box in the abandoned East Wing.
Death is Life - she'd checked the translation with good old Google Translation.

But what did it mean?
It was all good and well knowing the literal meaning, but the context.... that was another thing entirely.

And that woman. The same golden haired beauty that had haunted her mind and plagued her sleep as she screamed and struggled on the stone altar.
But this time, she had been free, seemingly floating in mid air surrounded by inky darkness. There was a certain glow about her that had chased the black away and Mor could still remember the gentle smile that had danced across the woman's lips.

"Free the seed and life will follow, but death will always trail at its heels." Mor murmured out loud as she stared up at her ceiling.

That was what the woman had told her.
The vision had forced its way into her mind back at the barrier, barging passed her mental defences and breaking down her walls as it overtook her senses.
It had been so strong, so overwhelming, so painful that Mor had staggered backwards into Riven, who had caught her and steadied her with his hands at her waist.

She sighed. Riven.
He'd taken her back to her suite after she blacked out from the vision, placing her in her bed and tucking her in. It had been then that Mor had awoken, only to see Riven perched on the bed beside her, stroking the hair from her face. 
She'd teased him about how doe-eyed he looked, but he'd only brushed it off and left to return back to the barrier.

Mor still didn't understand her feelings towards the boy.
On one hand, he'd strode passed her defences and stolen her breath away, all the while making her laugh and confide in him and forget all her worries - only to shoot her down from the inside, stab a poisoned dagger straight into her heart.
On the other hand, he'd admitted to caring about her and had shown it ever since. When she was struggling with control back at the barrier, he'd risked his safety to soothe and calm her down, had held her hand until she'd accomplished what he needed to do.

Groaning, Mor rubbed her face with her hands.
Sine when had her life become so confusing?

All of a sudden, Mor startled at the sound of the suite doors bursting open and footfalls shuffling inside. She suppressed a flinch as the doors slammed shut behind them - she guessed it was her suitemates.

That was another thing.
Mor had no idea where her friends had been, if they were alright, or what they had been doing.
When she left for the barrier, she'd gotten the impression that Stella was going to try and persuade them all to help Bloom, and Mor was curious to see how that all went.

"Insubordination, breaking and entering," Her eyebrows pinched at the sound of Mr. Harvey's disappointed tone, and crept silently towards her bedroom door, "endangering the lives of your classmates, and releasing Rosalind? Do you have any idea what you've done?"

Mor pursed her lips.
So.... they definitely helped Bloom then.
Truth be told, she was pretty surprised Aisha had agreed to it all.

"I'd say I was disappointed in you, but this goes way beyond that." Harvey continued, and she winced at his tone.

Biting her lip, Mor eased open her bedroom door and caught Musa's eye as she tiptoed down the steps to join her friends.
As far as she could see, there was no Bloom in sight.

"You lied, again!" Terra exclaimed, shooting to her feet with tears in her eyes.

Her dad, who had just reached the door, turned round slowly and raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me?"

Silently, as to not draw any attention to herself, Mor slid down onto the sofa beside Stella and sent a questioning look to the Light Fairy - whom just shrugged and subtly shook her head.

"About Rosalind, about Aster Dell," Terra continued, voice trembling somewhat, "about everything, and you're angry with me?! You can't punish me for not knowing something that you didn't tell me, it doesn't make any logical sense."

Mor shifted her gaze from the short girl to her father, fiddling with her hands in her lap as the argument continued.

Harvey only fixed them all with a glare, "Well I suggest you all cool... down."

What a way to avoid the accusations, Mor thought with an internal eyeroll - but it was only when Stella nudged her that she realised she'd said it out loud.

The girls all watched as Harvey opened, walked out, and closed the suite door behind him. Terra and Musa strode over and tried it, giving the wooden door a shake, only to find it had been locked.
Mor raised her eyebrows - she didn't even know the doors had locks on them.

Terra gave a frustrated pound on the wood and turned back to face them, "He's used his magic to seal the doors."

Oh.

"I caught him in a logic trap," The Earth Fairy continued, her voice still thick with emotion, "And he's used his magic to ground us."

"That means you've won." Stella smiled encouragingly at the girl in question, but it didn't do much.

Movement caught Mor's eye, and she twisted her head to face Aisha, whom looked solemn and slightly fed up as she turned and began walking into her own bedroom.
Apparently, Mor wasn't the only one to have noticed.

"Uh, where do you think you're going?" Stella demanded icily, and Mor raised an eyebrow.
What had she missed?

Aisha sighed and turned to face them once more, "I was planning on deescalating the situation by removing myself from it, but if you wanna escalate-"

"Can we just take 30 seconds, please," Musa interrupted before anything else was said, "at least let me get my headphones."

"Yeah," Mor nodded, "And me some popcorn."

Aisha and Stella just shot her an unimpressed look - she just shrugged and leant her head back against the sofa, allowing her eyes to drift shut.
Even though she'd blacked out and had some rest, she was still knackered, and her head still ached slightly.

"You don't snitch." Stella whirled back to Aisha, "Everyone over the age of five knows that, and even Terra knows that."

"Hey!" The girl in question protested, "I mean... yeah, but hey!"

Aisha rolled her eyes, "There are Burned Ones outside the barrier. Bloom is being selfish. The last thing that Dowling needs, is to be worried about Rosalind."

Sighing, Mor raised her hand and cracked open an eye, "Ok, can someone please explain what the fuck is going on?"

The Water Fairy shifted her attention to her and huffed, as if this was all a huge waste of her time, "Basically, Bloom - with the help of these girls - broke Beatrix out, then freed Rosalind by breaking into Dowling's office, endangering the lives of everyone at the school."

"Well when you put it like that..." Mor muttered, glancing warily at Stella, Terra and Musa.

Stella rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Bloom is a pain in the arse, but she deserves answers. Everyone she's ever known - her parents, her family - it's all been a lie. Wouldn't that drive you crazy? And no one in the damned school provided her with any answers, apart from Beatrix, which, I'll admit, isn't the best-"

"Beatrix was right about Aster Dell, as much as I hate to admit it." Mor nodded, "And although she's been selfish and rude, Bloom does deserve to know the truth about herself. I mean, it's only fair."

"Are you even listening to yourselves?!" Aisha exclaimed, "You all endangered hundreds of lives! And for what? Some answers that might all be lies?"

"For a friend who we want to help," Stella bit back, "and not betray."

Aisha shook her head and stormed into her room, "You're all insane."

"At least we're loyal!" The Light Fairy called after her sharply, and Mor blew out a long breath through pursed lips.

Silence hung between the suite for a moment, and Mor began to rub small circles on her temples in an attempt to ease the faint ache that lingered persistently. 

Terra turned to her and abruptly blurted, "What about you? What did Dowling want with you?"

Mor raised an eyebrow and lifted her head to face her friends, "She wanted me to help out at the barrier, in case something went badly. I had to amplify the sounds of the forest to help them pinpoint where the Burned Ones were."

"So why are you back here now?" Musa tilted her head to the side slightly, and Mor didn't even need to look at her purple eyes to know the girl was reading her emotions.

Mor shrugged, "I had a vision and blacked out. Riven brought me back here, then left for the barrier again."

"Riven, huh?" Terra raised an eyebrow, and Mor rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

Stella glanced between them both and huffed, "Is no one going to ask about the vision part?"

With a sigh, Mor continued to fiddle with the fraying rips in the knees of her jeans and explained everything she had been keeping from them the past few days.
From the medallion, to the familiar woman in her disturbing visions.
She explained the words she found on the box, and about what happened at Aster Dell, and what the woman had said to her during her latest vision.

"Why didn't you tell us all this before?" Terra asked gently, placing a hand on Mor's shoulder, "We could've helped."

She shrugged, dropping her gaze, "I don't know.... you guys were all worried over Bloom and you had your own problems, and I just.... I didn't want to burden you all with mine. Besides, I thought I could handle it, could control it. Thought maybe it was just some phase I was going through and that I'd get over it if I just ignored it. And.... I guess I was nervous about how you'd all react."

"Oh, Mor-" Terra was cut off by the flickering lights, and silence engulfed them as their eyes all turned to the ceiling.

"Are we having a... power outage?" Stella frowned as the lights continued to buzz and waver, and everyone gathered in the living space - including Sam and Musa.

"How does that even happen here?" Aisha wondered out loud.

Terra shook her head, "Well it shouldn't. Alfea's an outpost. The electricity it runs on is magic. Beneath the school, there are these energy-"

"Yeah, yeah," Sam nodded, walking towards the door, "I'm gonna skip the history lesson and check it out."

The girls watched as he fazed through the door, leaving nothing but a cloud of dust in the trembling lights.

As Mor's eyes scanned her suitemates and the suite itself, she couldn't help but feel a wave of uneasiness wash over her, coiling her nerves and sparking her magic.
Goosebumps pebbled her skin and an unwelcomed shiver skittered down her spine as the lights continued to cast flittering shadows dancing across the walls and floor. It was like something out of a horror movie, and Mor just hoped that nobody died - but the sickening pool of nerves in the pit of stomach told her otherwise.

Out of nowhere, Sam collapsed back through the wall, groaning and writhing in pain as he clutched as his stomach.
Mor gasped and leapt to her feet as Terra and Musa scrambled towards the boy they both cared deeply for.

"Sam!" Terra exclaimed, "Sam, what's wrong?"

The boy just yelled out in agony, sweat glistening on his rapidly paling skin, "There's a Burned One in school."

"Oh this is bad." Stella breathed.

Mor raised an eyebrow, "This is bad? This is bad?! No, this is a solid 'we are fucked' situation! 'This is bad' is a distant speck on the horizon right now!"

"Calm down, Mor!" Aisha sot her a glare and knelt down beside Sam.

The girl in question copied Aisha's actions, and shook her head, "Don't tell me to calm down. We are locked in our suite, there are Burned Ones in the school, the crazy psychopathic bitch, Rosalind, is free and doing god knows what, Sam is dying-"

"He is not dying!" Musa snapped, "He can't die."

Terra's face was drained from its usual brightness and was replaced with dark despair, "The infection's going to spread soon."

Musa's eyes glowed purple, and her entire body trembled as her face paled. Biting her lip, Mor reached across and gripped the girl's hand as she no doubt was feeling every bit of Sam's agonised emotions.

"Somebody do something!" Musa choked out, tears brimming in her eyes.

Stella shook her head, dropping her arm to her side, "I've lost signal."

"Oh, for fuck sake!" Mor groaned as she continued to try and slow Sam's blood - not giving two shits about the crimson liquid staining her hands and clothes.

She refused to think about her brother and Riven, about whether they were ok, or if they were currently in the same position as Sam.

"He's going to get erratic if he doesn't get Zanbaq." Terra scrambled to her feet, "We need to get out!"

Mor nearly jumped out of her own skin as the doors to the suite gave an almighty bang and lurched forwards. She pushed to her feet and lifted her blood-soaked hand to a defensive position as the doors banged again.
Something was trying to get in.
Summoning her magic, Mor readied herself for whatever was about to come through those doors and inhaled a shaky breath.

Mor flinched as the doors burst open, but dropped her hands immediately and a sigh of pure relief flooded from her lips as she realised it was just Bloom and Sky.

"Hi." Sky mumbled, staring at Stella in confusion.

"Hey." The Light Fairy smiled slightly, glancing over at Bloom.

Terra turned back to her brother, "We have to get help."

"Shit." Sky muttered, moving forwards to help, "We need to get him to the courtyard. They're barricading it off, we'll be safe there."

Taking Sam's other arm, Mor helped the blonde boy carry him, ignoring the unsettling feeling of Sam's blood seeped through her clothes and onto her own skin.
Her suitemates trailed after them as she and Sky made their way as quickly as possible to the courtyard, Sam's groaning echoing throughout the school halls.

*****

The courtyard was bustling with action, the terrified and anxious fairies and Specialists running about the place: barricading the doors, putting on armour, gathering weapons, making plentiful amounts of Zanbaq.

"Dad!" Terra called out to where Harvey was working, and Sky and Mor helped the boy in their arms up onto the wooden operating table.

"Sam... We need Zanbaq, now!" Harvey gasped at the sight of his wounded, screaming son, "There's so much blood. Why didn't you bring him immediately?"

Terra scoffed bitterly, "Because we were locked in our room, dad. Remember?"

Sam continued to groan and moan and writhe on the table, and as Dowling began to make some motivational speech, Mor helped Harvey gather bandages and the needed equipment, feeling the scar on her stomach twinge at the sight of Sam's injury.

"For some reason, the magical energy wells that power everything at the school have failed." Dowling announced, but Mor was only half paying attention, more focused on the groaning boy before her, "I managed to speak to Queen Luna before they did. She understands the gravity of what's happening here, and the Solarian troops are on their way."

Stella's faltering expression didn't go unnoticed by Mor, or Aisha, it would seem.

"We're barricading all entrances to the courtyard. We're safe... for now." Dowling continued, her voice holding warning and concern, "But, we must prepare for the reality, that the Burned Ones may infiltrate the space, before they arrive." Murmurs spread throughout the students, "This is what we've been training for. Be cautious, but be brave. Let magic guide you, and let's show them what it means to be Alfeans. Prepare the barricade!"

The students were spurred into action, but Mor knew that Dowling's little speech did little to calm their ever-growing nerves. 
Beneath her crimson hands, Sam continued to groan and black veins spread out from his bloody wounds, reaching the base of his neck already.

Mor hissed and bit back a gasp as her head gave a painful pound, and she staggered back from the operating table slightly, grasping onto the wall beside her for support as her other hand gripped her forehead.

"Mor?" Musa glanced up at her, eyebrows pinching, "It's happening again, isn't it?"

Swallowing a groan, she slumped down against the wall and inhaled deeply, shakily.

"Free the seed and life will follow, my little phantom, but death will always trail at its heels."

That damned voiced.
She sucked in a sharp breath as the visions flashed before her eyes.
Her medallion, the cloaked figures, the blood-filled goblets, the ghostly chants, and the woman. The same fucking woman Mor could never place.

Why?
Why and who and how?

Mor let out a strained groan as gripped her head in her hands.
Get it together, snap out of it.
She couldn't fight like this - not in this state. She needed to get her shit together, and quick.

The rasping roars of the Burned Ones startled Mor from her thoughts, and to her utter relief, the vision faded, taking the pain along with it.
They were close, she realised with a sickening twist of her stomach.

God, she hoped her brother and Riven were safe.
As much as both of them had hurt her, she still didn't wish any harm to come to the two boys - not unless it was by her own hand, of course.

A scream snatched Mor's attention, and she turned to stare at Sam as he gritted his teeth against the pain. Her eyes widened and she pushed to her feet as Harvey took a rather large, sharp-looking fracture of Burned One from the boy's wound.
Swallowing any disgust that coiled in her stomach, Mor strode over to where the father and daughter stared down at Sam.

Free the seed, my little phantom, free it and save him.

That voice again, but this time it didn't hurt. At all.
It was like the voice had triggered something inside of her, and before she even knew what she was doing, Mor was standing before Sam's wound, Harvey and Terra glancing at her questioningly.

Swallowing, and still not completely in control of her senses, Mor shrugged off her jacket and let it fall to the floor, before raising her hands and hovering them over Sam's bloody stomach.

Just like always, Mor inhaled and summoned her magic from the wells deep inside of her, dragging it up spark by spark until it thrummed through her veins and warmed her blood and her fingertips tingled with power. 
She exhaled, and as her breath left her body, so did her magic. It flowed and streamed towards Sam, and she gasped through gritted teeth as she felt every bit of his agony, but still she pushed on through his pain, through into his very soul.

Mor had never been this deep into somebody before, never touched someone's soul like she was doing now - yet she couldn't, wouldn't let it deter her.
Mor began shaking as she allowed herself to open. She felt his life - it sounds crazy, but she did - felt it flicker and stutter and he fought to hang on. 

Hands trembling and heart racing, Mor gasped and tried not to flinch away as she felt her own soul was drifting through the tendrils of magic and into Sam's, her own life flowing into Sam.
Her entire body was shaking now, and Harvey, Terra and Musa were all watching her with wide eyes as her hands glowed and her hair floated into the air in a non-existent breeze.
By now, the whole courtyard had stopped to stare at Mor as she worked, totally unbeknownst to her.

Terra gasped as Mor began to pale rapidly, and choked coughs racked through the girl's body. 

"Stop this." Harvey hissed as blood spurted from Mor's lips and she shook uncontrollably.

Musa pointed to Sam's wounds, "No, no, wait. Look!"

All eyes shifted from Mor's weakening body to where Sam's stomach was stitching itself back together, inch by inch. 
As the girl grew paler and coughed harder, the boy's black veins retreated and his breathing steadied.

"She's healing him." Terra gasped in amazement.

Harvey shook his head, "But-but that's impossible. How? The Burned One isn't dead yet, how-"

"She's giving him life," Musa whispered, eyes glowing faintly as she read both Mor and Sam's emotions, "but at the cost of her own."

All of a sudden, Sam's eyes flew open and Mor collapsed against Musa and Terra, who instantly caught the girl's frail body.
Harvey helped his son to sit up, as whispers travelled round the students at what they had all just witnessed - even Dowling looked speechless.

"Did..." Mor croaked, "Did I help?"

Terra nodded, one arm around her, and the other around her brother, "You did, Mor. You did. How, I don't understand, but you did. Thank you, for saving my brother's life."

Mor flashed an exhausted smile, "That's what... what I'm here for."

*****

It had been 15 minutes since the spectacle of Mor healing Sam, and still, the whispers hadn't died down.

The girl was completely and utterly drained - that had been happening a lot lately, she realised.
She didn't understand what had happened, her mind had sort of blanked, but the woman's voice had been there, in her mind like a comforting lullaby on a stormy night.

Dowling, Silva, Sky and Marco had all gone to the front of the crowd of students, all facing outwards to the doors of the courtyard - to where the Burned Ones were thrashing against the barricades. Mor had been drifting in and out of consciousness, and now that Sam was healed, Harvey's main concern had been the girl who had saved his son's life.

But all that changed when the Burned Ones attacked.

It had started with the rasping roars of them at the doors, but then there was a shrill crash and all eyes shot to the domed roof, where glass shattered and a hideous snarl sent shivers down everyone's spines.

Mor's eyes widened as a male Fire Fairy thrust his arms forwards and rockets of flames spurted towards the Burned One, causing it to yelp and fall into the courtyard. The students scattered and screamed, and Mor forced herself to her feet, despite Harvey's protests. Two more of the creatures followed suit, and fear spread like wildfire throughout the place.

Springing to their feet, the Burned Ones turned to the students, snarling and growling. The Specialists drew their weapons, aiming them at the creatures, and one was about to attack when all three of the monsters halted in their stilted movements.
Everything went still as the Burned Ones all simultaneously whirled to face Mor - whom was gripping the blood-soaked operating table for support. 

As one, all three monsters began to stalk towards her, and her entire body trembled in fear. Musa and Terra attempt to move in front of the weak girl, but Mor only shook her head, not wanting them to get hurt.

Gritting her teeth, Mor closed her eyes and went completely still as the Burned Ones continued to approach.
They charged, and everything went in slow motion.
From somewhere deep, deep inside of her, a power she never realised she possessed broke free, bursting from her body in an explosion of brilliant emerald light. As Mor's eyes opened, it was as if her pupils were on fire, the flames flickering with forest-green flames.

How she managed to control so much sheer power was a mystery to everyone who knew her, but the pulsing medallion around her neck provided Mor with the reins to command the magic she now contained.

Somehow, Mor drifted up from the ground of the courtyard, her hands glowing with emerald light. 
The magic flared and as it faded again, a gasp rang out across the students as wings appeared on Mor's back. Curved and elegant and intertwined with glowing vines and blooming flowers, the wings fluttered and shimmered, and radiated a rich emerald light.

Features set with determination, Mor lifted her hands and flexed her fingers, watching as sparks of power flittered off them at will, begging to be used.

Mor obliged and aimed a hand at two of the Burned Ones, wings flaring as the ground beneath one of them rocketed upwards and crushed the creature, whilst vines ensnared the other, piercing its chest. She whirled to the last one and with a deep breath, Mor lifted both palms to it and again, her wings flared before the Burned One disintegrated into nothing but ashes.

As soon as the monsters were gone, Mor's wings faded and the glow dimmed to nothing as she floated back down to the ground. When her feet touched solid concrete, Mor could no longer hold herself up.
The intense exertion of her powers she'd never used before left her too weak, too frail, too exhausted. 

She staggered one step, before the world faded into darkness.

*****

The past 3 days, Mor had spent her entire time recovering, gaining her energy and her life force back.
She'd been surrounded by potted plants - mostly tulips - by Terra's request and and the girls had explained everything that had happened, from how she healed Sam, to how Bloom also transformed.

Rowan had payed her visits every single day, and had even asked to stay over, sleeping on the floor beside her bed just in case something happened, but the request had been declined by Silva and Dowling, but also Mor herself.
She was still hurt by what he had spoken during their argument - plus it would've been weird for her suitemates.

And Riven....
She hadn't seen nor heard from him since he placed her in her bed and had stroked the hair from her face after she blacked out at the barrier.
She didn't really know what to make of that, and didn't really know what she entirely expected, either.
Flowers? Cards? A visit from time to time? Mor scoffed at the thought.

Now, however, she and her friends were in California, waiting around the corner and waiting for Bloom to call them over to be introduced to her family.
To say she was excited to be not only visiting the Firstworld for the first time, but also California too, was an understatement.

"Girls!" Bloom called, and we took the cue to appear.

Mor refrained from making the teasing comment of acting like dogs, and just smiled warmly at Mr and Mrs Peters.

"Uh, can my friends crash here this weekend?" Bloom asked hopefully, although her parents couldn't really say no, now could they?

She resisted the urge to comment on that, too, but Musa had read her thoughts and snickered under her breath.

After being quickly introduced, Mor and her friends were escorted upstairs by Mr Peters, and shown to Bloom's room, before he disappeared back downstairs to talk to his wife and daughter.

"How do you think it's going?" Terra wondered quietly as the girls were settling in.

Musa shrugged, "I'm sure it's going.... ok."

"Yeah, nothing like being told your daughter's actually not your daughter and has fire magic, oh and was in a battle against hideous monsters to start your Saturday morning." Mor giggled cheekily, and Stella playfully shoved her shoulder.

Aisha chuckled, "They'll understand, I'm sure they will. They love Bloom, and will accept her either way."

"And if they don't," Mor grinned shamelessly, waving her hands around mystically, "Musa can always bewitch their minds."

"Oh I can, can I?" The Mind Fairy snorted, shaking her head, "I don't even know whether I could do that, if I'm honest."

Stella laughed softly, "What are you talking about? I bet you could. I mean, Mind Fairy? It'd be pretty ironic if you couldn't control minds, to be frank."

"It would be pretty weird." Terra agreed, smiling.

"Ok, wow." Musa gasped, mocking offence, "Is this just pile-a-load-of-pressure-on-Musa time right now?"

"Whatever do you mean?" Mor clutched a hand to her heart, "I solemnly swear-"

"That I am up to no good?" Aisha suggested, giggling.

Mor playfully rolled her eyes, "No. Well, yes, but that's not what I was going to say."

Terra shrugged, "Maybe, but the first option sounds so much more like you."

"You don't even know what the second option was! I didn't tell you!" She protested, trying to mask the laughter in her voice but failing miserably.

Musa grinned, "We don't need to! First option will, and always will be you."

"Hey, I'm not always up to no good..." Mor muttered, rolling her eyes.

"No," Stella shrugged, "But when you're not, you're either risking your life or dying. Sometimes both."

"Excuse you, I have saved your miserable arses on more than one occasion. You all should be kissing the ground I walk on." 

Terra giggled, wiggling her eyebrows, "You have no idea how much you sound like Riven right now."

She gasped, eyes wide, "I do not!"

Her friends just laughed and shook their heads at the girl's exclamation. 

As Mor cast her gaze around at the giggling girls, Mor realised just how much she'd enjoyed her first term at Alfea.
Sure, the lack of control, the Burned Ones, the arguments, the mysterious and painful visions, and the almost dying - multiple times - weren't the best, but whoever said life was perfect?
But apart from those minor points, Mor had gained five amazing friends, learned more about herself and her magic, and had transformed!

She had gladly agreed to Bloom's offer of a weekend away from school, as she wanted it to take her mind off of all her worries and troubles and persistent questions.

What had happened to her whilst she healed Sam? And how, why?
What was this Mortem Est Vitae  the voice kept referring to?
Why did she keep seeing so many visions of the ritual in Aster Dell?
Who were the cloaked figures - were they the Blood Witches?
What should she do about Riven, about Rowan? Should she forgive them?
Who was that bloody unidentifiable woman and why was she so damned familiar?
And most of all, how had she not died yet?

Yet here she was, sitting around Bloom's room with her friends, thinking about what she promised herself she wouldn't think about.
Mor suppressed a sigh as she chuckled at something Terra commented on - she didn't hear what it was, but everyone else was laughing.

She wanted to let it all go for a day, an hour or two at least, and just relax: enjoy her time away, mess around with the girls, giggle and laugh about stupid silly things, and watch crappy movies whilst eating shitty food.
Why wouldn't her mind just give her a fucking break?

But as Morrigan Chambers sat cross-legged on Bloom's bed, neither her nor her friends could even begin to imagine what would come next in their lives.

She wanted a break, but what she would get would be so much worse.

Oh.
My.
God.
Guys!!!! 

Act One is completed!!!!
Jokes, I wrote an epilogue because I don't want this story to be over yet ):

Thank you all so much for reading, voting and commenting, it really means a lot to me!

I hope you all enjoyed Princess, and I will see you all soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 7.9K 19
"๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐šŠ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š?" "๐™ท๐šž๐š‘. ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ...
11.8K 297 13
"I need you to talk to me Sparky." "Go back to not caring Riven." FATE THE WINX SAGA S1-S2 Riven x OC female character All rights reserved
1K 38 7
apodyopsis โ™ก the act of mentally undressing someone โœฎ แดŠแด๊œฑษชแด‡ แด€ษดแด… ส€ษชแด แด‡ษด แดœ๊œฑแด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด แด‡ส€ส แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡ ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑ ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ษดแด› แด›แด แด€สŸ๊œฐแด‡แด€ ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด…. ษดแด แดษด...
169K 3.2K 61
ใ€Œ riven x f!oc ใ€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, faye silva starts her first year at alfea college training to be a specialist. she finds herself becoming close w...