✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

Por kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... Mais

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!

5.2K 289 66
Por kiyarajain

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Nasha hota hai,
Uski baaton se bhi nasha hota hai,
Uske khayalon se bhi nasha hota hai,
Uski nigahon se bhi nasha hota hai,
Uski zulfon se bhi nasha hota hia,
Usko dekhun to nasha hota hai,
Uske pyar mein nasha hota hai,
Uske husn mein nasha hota hai,
Mohabbat bhi kaisi cheez hai,
Usme bus nasha hi nasha hota hai,
Agar pyar mein hai nasha to mujhe manzoor yeh asha hota hai.

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

CHANDRAKALA ( GRANNY ) : SIYA...

She called her scoldingly but before she could start her lecture SIYA quickly grunted in an annoyed voice with a complaining look in her glaring eyes as her enraged eyes shot angry murderous daggers at RAIMA...

SIYA : HOLY MOLY CUPCAKES... GRANNY, don't scold me... Scold her... I am not the one who is wrong here, she is... AHAAN is a family & she insulted AHAAN for no reason, in front of everyone in the family... All I did was just give it back to her in her own way... & also GRANNY insulting AHAAN means she also insulted ANGAD BHAI ( A Hindi term used to address brother or brother like figure just like ORABEONI, HYUNG...) because they both are brothers... She bad mouthed two important member of RAISINGHANIA family, isn't it right ISHU DEE ( A term used for calling elder sister in Hindi just like NOONA & UNNI...)

She asked innocently while looking at her elder sister with big puppy eyes which can melt anyone's heart while smirking inside her mind slyly knowing she has hit the spot... She can be naive & innocent but at the same time she can act brave & manipulative too when it comes to her loved one... Even though no one has said it openly as they never accepted it in front of anyone or showed anything they have but everyone in the family was well aware of what's going on between this young couple... It wasn't hidden from SIYA'S eyes yes how her stubborn, arrogant rich Bray proud sister looks differently at ANGAD... How her heart wavers at his sight... How she looks at him with longing & love... She was well aware of those feelings & more aware of the possessiveness & protectiveness of sister... She knew ISHANI is a tough nut... A head strong girl who can stand against anyone & at this moment if anyone can help, support her then that's ISHANI.. Only she can openly stand with her & speak against RAIMA as everyone in the family knows how stubborn she is & can't defeat her in an argument... Not even CHANDRAKALA ( GRANNY ) so using her weak nerve by mentioning ANGAD, it was like she just hit the hammer when the iron was hot as ISHANI was already pissed off at RAIMA for disrespecting AHAAN because she too considers him a RAISINGHANIA family member & has a soft spot for him because of him being ANGAD'S dear little brother... His KIDDO which eventually makes her respect him & adore him too for his chirpiness & kind heart, dedication, hard word, loyalty etc... So as SIYA expected after hearing ANGAD'S name ISHANI frown as it hitted her heart... Agreeing with SIYA'S fact, without wasting even a second in thinking anything else ISHANI just burst out at RAIMA in anger... She glared down at her with furious eyes as she snapped at her taking SIYA'S side in defending ANGAD more than AHAAN in a loud & clear fuming voice filled with arrogance...

ISHANI : SIYA is right!!! How dare you tell them if they are a family or not... Who the hell do you think you are, you good for nothing free loaded parasite living on our money... ANGAD & AHAAN are more of a family than you could ever be... They are not like any other servants or any other men working for us... Even though they are the right hands of both of their BIG BROTHERS they are more like friends... Their father was also a friend of dad... Mom had raised them like she did with us & brothers... But you outsiders won't understand it... They are more than family so don't you dare to talk nonsense about them... UNDERSTAND??? YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND!!!

She jibed RAIMA bitterly... Hearing her venomous words SIYA cunning smirked in her mind... A small glint of pride was visible in her eyes as she thought...

SIYA MIND VOICE : I knew it... I was sure that my hungry lioness could never stay silent when it comes to her lion... I was confident that ISHU DEE will never tolerate it when the question is about the respect of our dear ANGAD BROTHER.... Good job SIYA... You are brilliant...

She praised herself in her mind while mentally pulling her imaginary collar in self appreciation... On the other hand after hearing ISHANI'S outburst at RAIMA & her ( I ) threatening eyes making her ( R ) cower back in fear, AHAAN smirked slyly & looked at SIYA with a proud look in his eyes, as he thought in his mind....

AHAAN MIND VOICE : Well played CARA... Bringing Big brother in this situation you made this arrogant spoiled brat elder sister of yours not only stood by your side but roar at RAIMA instead of arguing with me, before she even gets the chance to side with RAIMA & accuse me for BOSS'S condition which I am sure she would have done but you didn't let her... You turned the whole table... You know very well how to play your cards & what to say in which circumstances... My CARA is so genius...

He thought while looking at a flushed SIYA who was blushing like crazy sensing his heated gaze on her in awe... Seeing her pink tinted cheeks AHAAN mentally did a hand gesture of jinxing her off so no evil eye will jinx her... While after warning RAIMA, reminding her of her position, ISHANI glared down at her with a dark malicious look in her eyes feeling like a bubbling volcano from inside ready to burst, still not calming down wanting to shed her into pieces as she thought in her mind...

ISHANI'S MIND VOICE : How dare this low class, free loaded parasite, witchy person dares to point a finger at my man??? I can do, say & call him whatever I want but that's our personal matter, no one else in the world have the right to say something wrong about him... Who the hell does she think she is to even dare to speak ill about him that too in front of me... How dare she??? Does she not love her life??? She has crossed the limits today by pointing at my man... I won't permit anyone to insult him... Even in his absence... This so called namesake RAISINGHANIA family member living, spending on our money & expenses has got guts... She is thinking too highly of herself... I need to show her her real place... I am going to tear her into pieces if she dared to utter one more ill word about ANGAD & ANHAAN...

She seethed with determination... While seeing her threatening intimidating gaze on RAIMA as dominance was wavering from her petite form which she has gained in heritage from her father ARYAN chuckled silently & slowly muttred in a low whispering voice laced with amusement while looking at the scenario in front of him with a sly look in his eyes as a small hidden, nearly invisible smug smirk played on his lips...

ARYAN : WHAT THE FUDGE... That unlucky brat missed it all... But being the generous person I am, I should send this recording to ANGAD so at least he can see how my arrogant spoiled brat sister is defending him here in his absence... Man dare I say she is head over heels for him... That guy dares to ignore the great MISS ISHANI AJAY RAISINGHANIA while he is still alive... He has got the guts... I am sure he is the only person present on this planet who can avoid THE GREAT ISHANI RAISINGHANIA'S approaches & could still manage to stay in single piece... He doesn't even care to pay any heed to her still this pride girl roams around him 24 hours for his one glance like a bumblebee... Man, she is so whipped... She has totally gone crazy in his love...

He exclaimed under his breath in a small voice so no one else but only he could hear & saying so he signed a deep breath while shrugging his head at ISHANI in disbelief while on the other hand even after hearing ISHANI'S insults which she threw in both the mother & daughters duo everyone in the family remained silent knowing no one can afford to offend ISHANI nor can dare to bucker with her as no one can win with her in argument... No one dared to mess with her in whole RAISINGHANIA family knowing this ANUPRIYA who was fuming in anger, seething with rage seeing her dear daughter RAIMA'S defamation feeling humiliated, swallowed hard her pride & suppressing her anger in her heart feeling bitter she quickly started in a hurried extra sickly sweet voice dripping with honey while looking at ISHANI with her venomous showing fake love & concern knowing she can't afford to offend ISHANI if she wants to stay in the RS MANSION otherwise she will be kicked out by this brat & her life will be living hell...

ANUPRIYA : No no no... No, my child SIYA & ISHANI, my RAIMA didn't mean it... You both must have misunderstood it... Her intentions aren't to insult them both... What she was trying to say was...

She tried to comfort ISHANI, literally leaking her boots, changing colours in just a few seconds like the chameleon she is but before she can continue with the rubbish talks anymore her sentence was cut off in between middle of it with a loud dangerously cold yet stern husky booming voice which thundered in the hall... It shook off the whole RS. MANSION as an irked ARYAMAAN roared angrily in a menacing voice filled with frustration while glaring at everyone with his dark intimidating eyes his whole form screaming dominance which scared everyone in the family... His loud roar made everyone flinch at their place & instantly go quite...

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... I have had enough of this!!!!

He snarled which made the whole living room of RS MANSION turn silent as if everyone saw a ghost... In all this quarrel everyone had nearly forgot about his presence in the scenery but his thundering demanding tone not only made them realise about his presence but also reminded them who the real KING is... The one who rules the RS MANSION... Everyone hung their head low in fear & waited for him to continue his talk, not daring to cut his sentence off knowing he isn't finished with his words yet & being scared of the consequences of interrupting him which they are very well aware of... & Proving them all right ARYAMAAN growled angrily in a deep, stern yet cold husky domineering voice while glaring at all the people standing in his way to the elevator with dangerously dark intimidating eyes...

ARYAMAAN : Everyone, get out of my fucking way all of you now!!!

He ordered & as soon as the words escaped his mouth everyone moved back, leaving his way... Clearing the path to the elevator without even daring to look up at him, meeting his intimidating gaze, let alone dare to utter a single word... After all this, seeing them moving aside, clearing his way to the elevator without saying a single word, a pissed off ARYAMAAN storms towards the elevator taking long strides...
ARYAMAAN knows he doesn't need to say it as being his right hand & living with him for his whole life AHAAN will eventually know what he has to do... He will follow his BOSS upstairs so he didn't command him or order him to follow him upstairs & proving him right, understanding the unsaid words of ARYAMAAN AHAAN quickly started following his BOSS, walking BEHIND him in a hurry heading towards the elevator...

They were at the door of the elevator only when ARYAMAAN'S steps came to a halt... He stopped in his path abruptly as that's when something strike in his mind which made him turn his head sharply towards the RAISINGHANIA family members who were all just staring at his retrieving figure with fear in their eyes but as soon as he looked at them with that sharp intimidating gaze of his eagle eyes they all cast their eyes down not daring to meet his dark eyes while ARYAMAAN stated in a deep cold yet husky dangerously dominating voice...

ARYAMAAN : & one more thing... I am saying this for the last time, it will be better if you all stay out of my business... Don't interfere in my matters... Even if you are a RAISINGHANIA family member you don't have the right to poke your nose in my business... You don't need to bother with my stuff at all & worry about my safety... This injuries are just nothing... The amount of blood I shed today will be recovered with 100 folds times of my enemies blood... I am not going to spare them, in fact I will rip their limbs apart before killing them in the most prompt way & you all know that so don't bother yourself because you don't need to know it... It's just non of your fucking business...

He hollered with detest... Hearing his words everyone in the RAISINGHANIA family except for the duo of mother & daughter pair ANUPRIYA & RAIMA, felt bad seeing he don't want them to even show care for him while glaring down pointedly at the evil duo of both the evil mother & daughter ANUPRIYA & RAIMA with furious eyes, ARYAMAAN warned in a stern yet cold, husky booming voice...

ARYAMAAN : & all of you get one thing clear in your mind... I don't need to explain anything to anyone because I am not bound to do it... But still I am saying this because you all should know what kind of hardworking, devoted, loyal & trustworthy man AHAAN is & how important he is, his presence is unlike some free loaded person can ever be... Whatever happened today, that has nothing to do with AHAAN... He reached the spot as soon as he got the signal from me... I am not some 5 year old kid who needs a 24 hour security around him to protect him... I can live on my own just fine... I am a bloody damn MAFIA KING of UNDERWORLD MAFIA for some reason... I am not called a SATAN for nothing... I have earned it all on my own... I can deal with such minor attacks all by myself, without getting my men involved in it... I don't need anyone to protect me... It's just that, I was lost in some thought due to which I didn't sensed the danger & caught off guard when I was heading towards the ZAIRA BEACH & on the first hand I was the one who ordered AHAAN to not to follow me nor to send any mens for my security... He was just obeying my command, following his BOSS'S orders, he is not to blame so dare anyone even think of pointing a finger at him again... Never ever question his ability...

He commanded in a demanding voice holding an authority which no one can resist... His strict words made the duo of both the mother & daughter ANUPRIYA & RAIMA gulped down their saliva in fear, already knowing very well, exactly at whom he was pointing... While ARYAMAAN continued blaring in a deep, stern domineering voice while glaring at everyone specially at the duo of both the mother & daughter RAIMA & ANUPRIYA with a malicious look in his dark eyes...

ARYAMAAN : Even if he is at fault still no one has the right to say anything to him except his master & thats me not you... In case you all have forgotten then let me remind you all that AHAAN is my man & he doesn't need to answer any of your queries or obey anyone else except me... I can do anything with him scold him, beat him & even kill him that my choice to make because I am his BOSS & he is bound to listen to my commands, follow my orders, full fill my words... But that doesn't mean you can BOSS around him just because you are related to me... No one else has the right to say or ask him anything... In my absence he is the person in charge & in command of RAISINGHANIA MANSION & if anyone here has a problem with that then they can immediately leave this RS MANSION right now... The exit door is that way which is wide open for you to walk out & never return, i won't mind it... You are free to scram off & never show your fucking face again... Remember AHAAN is my right hand & pointing finger at him, his sincerity & dedication towards me is pointing finger at my capability of taking decisions & ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA doesn't like anyone who stands against him, questions his choices... If anyone dares to disobey me & even think of accusing him of anything onward, then trust me one word F that every finger which points at him will be cut off & that every tongue dare to bad mouth or accuse him. For anything will be chopped off & will be fed to hunters... That every mouth which dares to spit nonsense about him won't be able to speak again ever... Don't think that you are all that hight & important to me just because you have the tag of RAISINGHANIA... I won't hesitate before doing what I am saying & you all too know that ARS never bluffs... I am capable of doing what I am saying...

He boomed, feeling enraged at the way they treated AHAAN... His blood boiled when the evil duo of both the mother & daughter ANUPRIYA & RAIMA insulted AHAAN & he felt like strangling them to death... He wanted to punish them really badly but he held back wanting to know what's exactly in their black heart filled with greed... Seeing his BOSS'S fuming form & hearing all his blasting, AHAAN quickly inject before the situation gets out of hands as who never knows when he lose control & end up slashing the throat of the pair of both the mother & daughter pair as he tried to calm him down by saying in a calm yet composed voice showing no offence with blank emotionless understanding eyes having no hint of hurt or pain of humiliation...

AHAAN : Please, calm down BOSS... It's nothing... We shouldn't pay so much attention to random dogs barking out loud, let's head back to the infirmary on the third floor first, your wounds need to be treated... We have to do the dressing of your head wound before it gets infected...

He suggested thoughtfully without giving a care in the world to all the bullshit that the evil pair of both the mother & daughter, ANUPRIYA & RAIMA uttered... After hearing his words ARYAMAAN huffed in frustration... While ANUPRIYA & RAIMA fumed from inside seeing his disrespect towards him but kept their mouths shut not daring to utter a single word in front of ARYAMAAN dreading him knowing he would just bury them both alive in his backyard if they piss him off... All the family members remained silent at it too, not daring to speak against ARYAMAAN... After all this, not giving a damn to the evil pair of both the mother & daughter, ANUPRIYA & RAIMA, nor caring to pay any heed of attention to the family members or their care & concern for him, a frustrated ARYAMAAN storm towards the elevator with long strides tailed by AHAAN at his back just like his shadow... As soon as his guards securing the elevator, saw that scowl on ARYAMAAN'S face got scared knowing if today they made even a small mistake they are gone so not wanting to piss him of more which will be considered as inviting their deaths they quickly pressed the red button, opening the elevators metallic bullet proof door for ARYAMAAN... He quickly got inside the electronic elevator with AHAAN following behind him & they both headed to the second private floor of RS. MANSION, which was reserved for ARYAMAAN & REYANSH only...

In the elevator, a trouble AHAAN got lost in the chain of his thoughts... He got engrossed in thinking in his mind about what the evil pair of both the mother & daughters ANUPRIYA & RAIMA'S said... He didn't want to remember those words but he could help with it but think about it only...

AHAAN MIND VOICE : They were right... Even though the words were bitter, they were still true... I am sorry BOSS, I shouldn't have let you go alone... I should also have tagged along with you... Only if I would have accompanied you to ZAIRA BEACH & wouldn't have left you all alone on your own without any security then nothing of this would have happened...

He blamed himself for whatever happened with ARYAMAAN, feeling guilty for not being with him when he needed to be... For not being by his side when he was attached & got injured... Even in the silence of the elevator, sensing the cyclone going on in his mind, ARYAMAAN said to AHAAN all of a sudden in a cold yet husky velvety voice still not looking at AHAAN but facing the door with a knowing look in his eyes while a small crook smirk played on his cold lips...

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH!!! I know what you are thinking...

Breaking the silence ARYAMAAN'S voice boomed in the elevator as he stated it nonchalantly... After hearing it, a baffled AHAAN quickly muttered in a surprised voice while looking at him with a dumbfounded look in his wide eyes...

AHAAN : What???

He asked, feeling shocked, since he hadn't uttered a single word, still his BOSS claimed to know what's exactly going on inside his silly mind... Hearing his shocked voice & seeing the surprised reaction of his eyes, ARYAMAAN chuckled & stated in a flat voice while turning towards him with a no nonsense look in his eyes...

ARYAMAAN : You are not the one wrong here, you silly!!!

He claimed... Hearing it, AHAAN quickly asked his BOSS in a chirpy bubbly voice filled with amusement while looking at him with wide eyes like some soccer balls filled with surprise...

AHAAN : HOLY MOLY MOTHER OF MUFFINS... BOSS, Do you know face reading??? How do you know I was thinking that??? Is it that obvious to tell???

He wondered after seeing how ARYAMAAN hit the right spot at once, without even getting it wrong... Hearing his questions, ARYAMAAN rolled his eyes at him boringly & replied to him in a proud filled no nonsense voice while looking at him with a cocky look in his eyes...

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... It's written all over your face, little birdie... You are forgetting who I am... I am a damn MAFIA KING for a reason... Moreover to that, I am your BOSS... You are with me from when we were in nappies... You are my right hand for straight 8 years after we trained together in past for the 18 years of our life, went to the same collage, same school... You were like a shadow to me... I can read your face AHAAN & let me warn you, get this one thing straight in your mind if you don't want to get punched that It's not your fault... If you don't want your pretty face to meet with my hard fist just stop thinking rubbish & blaming yourself in your mind or else instead of me you will be the one who will need to get checked & attended by doctors...

A playful he warned threateningly, which made AHAAN press his lips to stop the laughter threatening to erupt from his lips... AHAAN smiled at ARYAMAAN after hearing what he thought about him, feeling touched by it... While ARYAMAAN continued saying in a blunt voice while glaring at him with a boring look in his stern yet cold eyes...

ARYAMAAN : Do you think I am stupid AHAAN??? I am a damn MAFIA KING of UNDERWORLD MAFIA for a reason... People don't fear A.R.S for nothing... You are my shadow AHAAN & I must have seen something in you to give you this big of responsibility... I have seen your determination, dedication, honesty, loyalty, hard work, all of your qualities along with that little bit of stupidity in you, to know you are the only one who fit for this position... You are my right hand AHAAN... You haven't joined me today to doubt your capabilities... You have always been with me in all the steps which we took together to climb to the position of MAFIA KING... You were that sword which removed all the fork in my path on the way to the throne when I was walking on it fighting, competing, defeating all of my enemies in the underworld mafia... You are A.R.S.'s man in command AHAAN, never dare to do the mistake of hanging your head down just because of some silly, bitter, venomous remarks of a bitchy personality person... Remember you are my most trustworthy person... I trust you even more than anyone else in the family... After REY if I trust someone with my life then it's you... My entrusted one & no one can point a finger at you... I want you to give it back with double spirits to those who dares to disrespect A.R.S's decision & raise questions about his choices... Next time any bitch dares to look at you, you should be able to get back to her as fiercely as you get on the sinner enemies in our castle's dungeon & the basement of RS. MANSION... Just don't let anyone crample you because she is the so-called family member of RAISINGHANIA'S... Remember you are a family too, in fact more of a family member than any other free loader is & no one can mess with A.R.S.'s family... I would prefer my MAN IN COMMAND to spit back in the face of that witch who dares to mess with him than just letting her do her stupid blabbering & let my holy mansion ring with her fucking ugly, bitchy voice...

He arrogantly commanded more than suggested strictly to AHAAN... After hearing his BOSS'S firm words, AHAAN quickly shrieked in an enthusiastic voice while looking at ARYAMAAN with determination filled eyes...

AHAAN : Roger that BOSS... Next time I won't hesitate from showing any make up baked face witch who dares to mess with me, their real place...

He promised which made ARYAMAAN chuckle & mutter in a stern yet cold husky sly voice while staring at AHAAN with a look of satisfaction & content in his eyes...

ARYAMAAN : You better do that or else get ready to get your ass beaten up by me...

He joked more than warned which made AHAAN smile & laugh a little bit while ARYAMAAN smirked winningly....

As soon as the elevator reached the second privet floor & the door of the electric elevator opened with a ding, ARYAMAAN quickly stepped out & started walking towards the way to the infirmary ward where doctors were already waiting for him as AHAAN half already called them when they were on their way to RS MANSION...
The private infirmary ward on the second private floor of RS MANSION was like a private hospital containing all the required modern medicines prepared in their own labs, & advanced highly modified medical equipments, machins, instruments etc... In case if there's any medical emergency which is possible to happen often due to their dangerous business activities...

As soon as ARYAMAAN stepped in the infirmary room he saw a special team of Doctors already present there, waiting for him to treat his wound...
Seeing it, he mentally praised AHAAN & quietly sat on the infirmary bed while loosening his tie, opening a few starting buttons of his shirts, taking out his blazer & rolling up his sleeves while the doctors waited for him to finish...

Once he was done with it, the head of the team of doctors quickly took the tray containing all the dressing stuff like cotton, disinfectant, gauze bandage, scissors etc from the head nurse's hand & hurriedly walked towards ARYAMAAN...
He quickly approached ARYAMAAN but then froze at his spot as that's when something struck in his mind & before starting the treatment, with hesitance in his eyes, he looked at ARYAMAAN for his permission before starting treating his wound...

He waited patiently for his approval knowing his one wrong step can directly lead him in his grave, giving his soul a free tour of hell...
Seeing his gaze on him waiting for permission, ARYAMAAN gave the head doctor a curt nod of approval which was enough for the doctor to quickly start his work... With alertness the head doctor treated ARYAMAAN'S wounds carefully & bandaged them for him...

When he was doing the dressing of the wound on ARYAMAAN'S head, AHAAN clenched his fist in anger seeing how deep the wound was but remained quiet...
The head female nurse whose eyes were cast at the floor as if that's the most wonderful thing in the whole but in actually was sneak peeking at ARYAMAAN secretly, sneakily cast him a glance of an amusement as it was the first time when she saw someone not even making a hissing sound, or showing any kind of expression on their face...

There was no emotion in his eyes, they were cold & stoic as if he doesn't feel pain at all...
Seeing the tough man in front of her she felt getting pulled towards him which was observed by another senior nurse...
Knowing who ARYAMAAN is & what he can do when someone messes with him, that senior nurse secretly pinched hard at the arm of the head nurse to warn her not to ogle at ARYAMAAN which made her hiss & look down not daring to disobey the senior... While seeing the doctor finishing the checkup of ARYAMAAN'S injuries an anxious AHAAN quickly asked the head of the doctor in a worried voice while eyeing ARYAMAAN'S wound which was getting treated by the doctor with concern filled eyes...

AHAAN : Doctor STEVE, BOSS, is fine right??? There shouldn't be anything serious with his injury...

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

_____________________________________

| |
| *Total Word Count : 5.5k+ |
| |
| *Vote Target For Readers : 199+ |
| |
| *Next Update Shedule : Goal |
|_________________________________|

______________________________________

Hashhh🥵🥵🥵finally it finished 😓😓😓That's it for today🥱🥱🥱... So hey guys... how was the chapter ha... I just hope you all liked it oops I mean loved it... Well first of all GRAZIE MILLE... 😇매우 감사합니다 ( maeu gamsahabnida )😇 ( THANK YOU ) for reading the chapter... Secondly see fam I tried my best to make it entertaining so please adjust & bare with it if you found it a little bit boring... Thirdly I am putting so much efforts yaar to creat something new & spending days in typing but what i am getting nothing... So please guys do support yaar to boost my confidance... I don't understand why you don't vote... What will you cost by voting it won't take even a second still you don't... What's your problem yaar... Leave it.... Okay so fourthly see i have just finished the writting oops i man to say typing of this chapter & as always you know lazy me without even giving it a second glance I am uploading this chapter as I am feeling way too tired to do so yaar... May be i will do the corrections in chapter later... can't promise you know... Well may be I will but till then please avoid the Grammer & spelling mistakes as I don't have a heart to do it now yaar & I will really feel bad if you poke me for it, it's kind of discouraging... Don't you think the same??? Let it be so what I was saying ha... Fifthly guys see It literally took mine whole 6 hours to write this chapter... I am so tired na yaar... now i am feeling sleepy too so I am going while you guys please enjoy the long waiting of next brand new entertaining fantastic chapter of your favourite story JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... Juts kidding i will try to update the nect chapter as fast as possible... Okay so after all this blabbering of mine it my cue to take you leave... But before ending the chapter as usual let me warn you all fam ( don't take me & my warning for granted😾 ), my dear BUDDY'S listen to me really very carefully 😡it's a message for my fam😏 from their 😈devil😈writter... " My dear fam don't you dare😾😡😾 forget to vote for your, cute😘 intelligent😎, smart😌, beautiful😍, pretty🥰, innocent 🥺, naive 😚, kind🤓, dashing😏, cocky🤠, sassy😕,cool😯, funny😗, chubby🥴, bubbly😁, Timid🤪, moody😛, silly😒, mad 🤪, mysterious 🤫, songs obsessed😁, mischievous 😉, naughty😜, crazy😝, stubborn🙁, evil😈, devil👻, yet hardworking 🥵 writer yaar... Nahi toh agla chapter toh bhul hi jao bas ( otherwise just forget about the next update of a brand new & really very exciting chapter...) So now it's time for me to take your leave... I will try my best to come back as soon as possible with the very next brand new & very very exciting chapter of my oops I mean our ( may be ) favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE till then ( さよなら ) SAYONARA... ( ˌästə ˌlä ˈvēstə ) HASTA LA VISTA... ( 안녕히 계세요 ) annyeonghi gyeseyo... Adiós... Arrivederci... Au revoir...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

14.8K 627 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
9.2K 449 35
✧•° 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 °•✧ ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• {"" Unedited ""} ❥ Love is a deletirous thing b...
15.7K 1.1K 19
This is the typical story of our favourite couple #RIANSH. Okay so what happened was, he doubted her, who was his legally wedded wife, his better hal...
1.3M 64.9K 37
Ruhaan oberoi and sitara Khanna tied a knot of marriage six months back. A power couple for the outside world. But inside the four wall they are just...