✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

بواسطة kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... المزيد

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!

6.6K 324 67
بواسطة kiyarajain

Holla guys......here I am with the very next chapter HE IS A CRIMINAL of FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE but befor that I want to tell that I know its being boring to read such lovey dovey happy happy chapters only without obsession & madness.....but don't worry as the name of my FF from today's chapter you are going to witness the possessive, passionate & obsessive love of the MAFIA brother's in short their JUNOONIYAT towards their leady love RIHI.....

HERE THE EPISODE STARTS WITH :

Khula hai dar magar tera intezar jaata raha,
Pyaar to hai magar aitbaar jata raha,

Kisi ki aankh mein masti toh aaj bhi hai wahi,
Magar kabhi jo hume tha khumaar jata raha,

Kabhi jo seene mein ek aag thi woh sard hui,
Kabhi nigaah mein jo tha sharaar jata raha,

Ajab sa chain tha hum ko ki jab the hum bechain,
Qaraar aaya to jaise qaraar jata raha,

Kabhi to meri bhi sunwaayi hogi mehfil mein,
Main yeh umeed liye baar baar jata raha..

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POV'S ( POINT OF VIEW ) :

ANGAD kneeled down & raising the cloth covering the table a little bit he sneaked his head inside to look under the table to see that girl, intending to get her out of from the table, just to see a tiny feminine figure hiding beneath table seating like a cocoon, holding her knees to her chest & hiding her face in her knees as if not wanting to face their intense gaze which can burn a hole in her, her hands wrapped around her tiny body in an attempt to shield herself... She was shivering in fear... Seeing her tiny form shaking like a dry leaf ANGAD who knew his BOSS really didn't intend to kill her for real but still played as he likes people's fear which gives him a kink, smirked evilly & ordered her...

ANGAD : Remove your hands from your face now!!! If you don't want me to shoot you...

He demanded... She raised her head, her eyes still clenched tightly not wanting to see his cruel face but as soon as he saw her moon like angelic face the sly look of his face got replaced with shock... Horror took its place & he sharply turned around to look back at his boss which made his BOSS frown seeing his expressions... feeling confused he looked at ANGAD questioningly while he was looking at his boss with a bewildered voice not knowing what to say... Seeing his face REYANSH got perplexed over his reaction he decided to get involved in it himself... He shot up from his chair & with his dark domineering aura surrounding him he strode towards the direction of that table where the girl was hiding taking long strides... Standing near the tables in his all glory he slowly bent down from his knees & raising the cloth of the table with his hand, he sneaked his head inside only to smirk after seeing the scene in front of his eyes... A tiny, fragile figure of a girl in her early 20's wearing a navy blue plain silk knee length dress with puffy balloon sleeves was sitting inside the table holding her knees close to her chest shaking in fear like a dry leaf... Only the milky white smooth skin of her wobbly legs was visible to his eyes as she was hiding her face in her both soft delicate little palm which send an urge in his heart to hold them in his large one, her long thread like silky open hairs which were a little messy arised a desire in his heart to play with them... His trance was broken hearing a small cry as she was sobbing silently in her palms which surprisingly broke his heart, unknowingly her every tear broke his heart... Composing himself he back off & taking his head out of the table, he left the cloth covering it & shot up on his place... For once he felt like leaving her on her condition not wanting to scare her more but something in her urged him to console her but he chose the third choice... There was this biggest part of his mind which was curious to know why his heart is reacting this way as it should be reserved for his sweetheart only & react this way for her only so why is he affected by that girl... He masked his confused expression's with an emotional face & ordered her dominantly in a stern yet cold husky, deep intimidating voice filled with authority screaming nothing but power while looking at that table with blank dark midnight eyes looking like a never ending abyss...

REYANSH : Come out now!!!

He ordered... After hearing his dangerously cold yet stern commanding voice screaming power & authority that fragile looking little girl flinched at her place out of fear while & an arrogant REYANSH moved back a little from the table allowing her space to come out & taking out a cigar from his pocket he shoved it in his mouth... He took out a lighter from his pocket & lighting his cigar, he turned his head around to puff put a blow of smoke while the fragile little, scared girl slowly raised her head out of table as one of the men's hold up the cloth & obeying his command she came out of her hiding with small, hesitant steps fearing for her life.... Hearing her small footsteps REYANSH smirked evilly & turned around to have a look at that girl only to get the biggest shock of his life... He looked down to see her face only to stay rooted at the spot... As soon as he saw that girl's face he froze at his place... It was the same face he would give his anything to bring a smile on... The same face he would do anything to get one glimpse of... It was her... His life... His soon to be wife... His ANGEL... His SWEETHEART... He was left speechless when he saw his SWEETHEART standing right in front of his eyes... The one who caught his interest was none other than her... The one who made his heart go restless without even showing her face was her... It was his lady love... His PARI who was currently standing in front of him with both eyes shut tightly in fear, small sweat buds formed on her forehead as she grasped for breath, panting heavily, looking panicked... Fear was visible all over her angelic face which had turned pale... She was shivering in fear like a dry leaf... She was afraid it would be the statement of the century... It would be an understatement to say seeing her there, he was beyond shocked... REYANSH felt a pang in his heart seeing his lady love like this... Seeing her so scared he felt guilt flooding his heart... He didn't expected in his wildest dream to see her in front of him in a situation like this... He didn't knew her being their nor did he expected to meet there... He was afraid as he didn't want to lose her at any cost. That's why he decided to hide his real identity of being an underworld mafia king, a criminal, a rowdy, a gangster from her... He didn't want her to see the monstrous side of a cruel, matchless mafia of his but now he knew the moment she would see him, she would get to know his real identity as a dangerous MAFIA... He didn't wanted to tell her all this so early, he thought to tell her everything after their marriage so she won't reject him, reject his love & try to run away from him... He had thought that, after their marriage he will make her understand everything about him, his world & in what circumstances he become a UNDERWORLD MAFIA KING, His reasons behind it but now he knew that he has lost the opportunity to reveal the truth & herself will find it out once she open her eyes & sees his face... She would find it that too with a live demo of him killing a person in front of her very own eyes... This thoughts were making him go crazy & become breathless... Seeing her panicked condition he knew she was scared beyond his imagination... That's when the fact of her being phobic to weapons & blood striked in his mind... Realising it, he quickly gestured to his men to hide all the weapons in their hands & clear the body of that guy whom he just killed from the spot so she won't see it & get any panic attack... Seeing her ragged breathing, to divert her mind from the noise of gun shot which she heard from the restroom & to calm her panicked self down he softly called her name out...

REYANSH : PARI...

Hearing her name from a familiar voice PARI slowly opened her eyes only to find the face of PRINCE CHARMING of her dreams......seeing him for a minute she felt happy forgetting her fear due to her phobia... but she found a gun in his waist which he was hiding from her......seeing it she realised the situation & her heart got brocken in thousands of pieces.......

( Guys imagine the song KI HONDA PYAAR song from JABARIYA JODI movie in background while PARI'S HEARTBREK..... )

Dil tutta ve
Sab chhutta ve

Mahiya tu ki le gaya
Jag ruttha ve
Ho rab jhuttha ve
Bandeya nu ki keh gaya

Rondi rondi akhiyon se
Supne bhi jhar jhar jaave
Ki kis nu bataave
Ki honda pyaar

Dar dar phire aake
Yaar nazar kithon aave
Ke uss nu bataave
Ki hunda pyaar

Dil tutta ve
Ho sab jhuttha ve
Mahiya tu ki de gaya

Jag ruttha ve
Ho Rab jhootha ve
Mahiya tu ki keh gaya

Rondi rondi akhiyon se
Supne bhi beh beh jaave
Ki kis nu bataave
Ki honda pyaar

Dar dar phire aake
Yaar nazar kitthon aave
Ki samajh na aave
Ki honda pyaar

Koi ishq dilasa deke
Ik ilm zara sa de de
Woh jo mera tha mujhe hi kyun
Milta hi nahi

Kabhi tuhjse baghawat kar loon
Chaahe chupke ibaadat kar loon
Kuch bhi main kar loon
Tu kyun sunta hi nahi

Mera mehram maare taane
Mera ishq raham na jaane
Kaisi sacchi preet laga ke bhi
Tu kalla reh gaya ve

Toote toote dil yeh dhadkan tur tur jaave
Kithon ud jaave
Ki honda pyaar

Peer faqira vi kinni kitaab padhaave
Ki samajh na aave
Ki honda pyaar

Dil tutta maahi dil tutta maahi...

Aa..

Alam Fazal yaar sayaane
Aaye they humko samjhane
Humne kahaa tumhein khaakh pata hai
Jisko lagi hai wohi yeh jaane

Rondi rondi akhiyon se
Supne bhi jhar jhar jaave
Ki nazar na aave
Ki Honda Pyaar

Peer Faqira vi inni kitaab padhave
Ki samajh na aave
Ki Honda Pyar

Dil tutta ve
Oh sab chhuta ve
Mahiya tu ki le gaya

She was feeling hurt beyond the limits seeing the person whom she loved in a DEVIL AVTAAR........her heart was aching unbearably ......she was feeling immense pain in her brain when she saw a gun in hands of guards which they were trying to hide...........that's when realisation hited her in a hard way........& She saw s body lying in his own blood of pool which is dragging by REYANSH'S mens...... she found that he was the same man who pushed her by mistakenly.......she looked at the body & then at REYANSH in horror.......

Seeing her reaction REYANSH understood her afraid condition that she is fearing him he decided to console her & told her everything about himself......first to pacify her he spock to her in a soft voice coming near to her........

REYANSH : Sweetheart......

As he came a step ahead towards PARI......she taken a back in fear stammering as she got a panick attack.........resulted in triggering her nerves causing trauma...... she started blabering......

PARI : Yo...u.........ki..ll....e.....d............... h.....i....m..............yo..u kill..ed...........him...........n...n...na..........b.....bl....bloo...........blo..od..........y...yo....you............a..re..............are..........a..........mu..mur...mur.......der..... mur...de..rer................n..no..........do...nt............co....me.................ne...ar...............me..............y..ou............ar...e...........a.............mo...n...ster...................yo...u.............ar...e..............a............cr...imi..nal...........

( Guys imagine PARI got panicked like this )

Hearing her words REYANSH gets hurt & got hell angry at the same time hearing murderer word from her...........but knowing about her phobia.......& understanding her situation that she is in tauma due to sudden shock & dangerous scaring incident she has seen.........he controlled himself by clutching his fist tightly gulping down his anger only for his leady love......he said in a soft tone.....

REYANSH : Listen to me sweetheart.....I didn't.....

He was trying to explain.....but stoped when he found that she picked her head with her both hand crying loudly seeing her condition REYANSH tried to go close to her to handle her but she again took some steps back & closing her eyes tightly & closing her ear with her hand she said or it will be good if we see she again started blabering & shouting loudly........

PARI :N...O..........N....NO............Pl...e..ase...........do....n....'t.............do.........th....at..........m...o...m.........ple...ase..........d.on...t..... k......ill.............m....e..............ple...as..e.........da.......d.............he...lp..............me............bh....bh.....bha.......

Saying this she got fainted...... REYANSH ran towards her........she was about to fall on gound but before her body can touch the floor REYANSH held her in his arms & picked in bridal style..........his heart breck's into million pieces seeing her condition that too because of him........

( Guys imagine the PEERH MERI song BY PEARL V PURI in background while REYAANSH'S heartbraek seeing PARI'S condition )

Dil diyan gallan sab tu jaane
Phir kyun na jaane peerh meri
Dil diyan gallan sab tu jaane
Phir kyun na jaane peerh meri

Hasse tere sohniye
Kanna vich vajjde ne
Akhaan nu talab ae deed di
Hunn aaja na jind ve

Hasse tere sohniye
Kanna vich vajjde ne
Akhaan nu talab ae deed di
Hunn aaja na jind ve

Dil diyan gallan sab tu jaane
Phir kyun na jaane peerh meri

Haye meri khushiyan tuiyon lag jaawan
Rabb de de tainu saah mera
Taithon door hoya teri khushi de layi
Dass tere bin hunn kya mera

Haye meri khushiyan tuiyon lag jaawan
Rabb de de tainu saah mera
Taithon door hoya teri khushi de layi
Dass tere bin hunn kya mera

Hasse tere sohniye
Kanna vich vajjde ne
Akhaan nu talab ae deed di
Hunn aaja na jind ve

Hasse tere sohniye
Kanna vich vajjde ne
Akhaan nu talab ae deed di
Hunn aaja na jind ve

Dil diyan gallan sab tu jaane
Phir kyun na jaane peerh meri
Dil diyan gallan sab tu jaane
Phir kyun na jaane peerh meri

Kyun na jaane peerh meri
Phir kyun na jaane peerh meri

REYANSH was lost in PARI'S thought that whome she was calling cause he didn't listen whome she was calling as she was stammering in fear & shivering............he was thinking deeply......that's when Breccking his thoughts ANGAD informed him.........

ANGAD : BOSS we need to leave the place..........the press can reach here anytime.........

REYANSH nodded at ANGAD in yes & headed towards his car carring PARI in his arms in bridal style.........SEJAL was outside waiting for PARI........She found that REYANSH is holding unconscious PARI in his hands......He placed her on passenger seat & he herself seated in drivers seat & started the car driving towards his destination.......

SEJAL'S POV :

I was waiting outside getting tensed for PARI.....I wanted to inform RUHI....but I can't as I don't have my phone.....I don't wanted to take any step without her concer & she was the only who can do something for her ANGEL........I was patting & sweating heard as I was scared for for......God knows what he will do with her what if she found the weapon's it will trigger out her trauma only to get her condition worsen......its not good for her she is recovering but her heart is still week....I tried to get a phone from anyone to call RUHI & inform her about PARI.....I asked many people's for phone but all were afraid & leaved the place not wanting to invite any problem in their life geting themselves in trouble that to getting a enimity with RRS..... So all my efforts was in vein......I just had one option to wait outside & founding no way I done that as I don't have another choice.....i can't go in his men's will not let me get in.....& I can't leave the place to inform my men's or RUHI as I can not leave PARI alone in danger that too with that devil REYANSH RAISINGHANIA.......I waited outside for an hour.......I was walking from this to that.........in stress......that's when I saw some men's coming out surrounding REYANSH....I looked at him carefully as he was holding somthing in his hand...... only to find unconcious PARI in his arms....he was holding her bridal style.......in no time he placed her in his cars passenger seat........I tried to go their but his men's stoped me before I can call him......or do anything to save PARI he leaved the place in his car followed by ANGAD & with his men's.......Oh GOD what happened to her.....why she is unconcious.......is she got panick attack again.....does anything triggered out her phobia......is she fine......why he was holding her in his arms......where did he took her & why......is he going to hurt her.....no no no......nothing can happen to her....she was my responsibility....... I need to do something......first I need to call RUHI right now........before anything can happen PARI.....I nee dto inform her about the situation.......Only she can save her from that demon.......

END OF SEJAL'S POV.....

Thinking all this SEJAL hurriedly ran towards the cafe.....she went towards their seat & found her phone in PARI'S bag.....After finding her phone in no time she called RUHI & informed her everything.........getting out of the cafe with her car keys to follow REYANSH so she can find PARI......

While REYAANSH took PARI to his DOOM intead of RAISINGHANIA MENSION......He reaches the place followed by ANGAD only........

( Guys Imagine REYANSH'S DEN cum CASTLE like this.....)

It was a big royal castle......on of their ancestral property...... their grand grand parents used to live here as they belongs to ROYALS.......they made this castle as they were used to live a ROYAL life.....they wanted to live in piece so they made a castel in isolated place out of city & far away from the crowd......After their grandparents demise ARYAANSH'S father turn it to his DOOM after joining MAFIA so they too used it as their doom.....the castle contains 8 floors......where in underground of the castle there's a parking slot......

( Guys imagine the underground parking slot of the castle cum DEN like this only )

Then at ground floor their is a boxing ring area where they trains their body guards several fights were took place at that ring by their mens......

( Guys imagine the fighting / boxing ring for matches for training guards of the castle cum DEN like this only....ps : ignore the girls.... )

At first floor their was a jail for the people's whome they kidnaped or helds........

( Guys imagine the jail / prison for tailors or place to keep kidnaped victims in the castle cum DEN, like this only......Ps : egnor the demons.....)

On third floor their is a gyme for workout of their bodyguards.......at fourth floor their was their highly trained bodyguards.........& a cc tv room.....from where they can see all the happening activities of castle except last floor......

( Guys imagine the security room of the castle cum DEN with well built bodyguards like this only....ps : I know the second pic is from game please avoid it...... )

At fifth floor their was a training area where they trains their mens with different kind of weapone's.......

( Guys imagine the shooting training room of different kind of weapone's in the castle cum DEN like this only....)

At sixth floor their is a weapons room which held all kind of advanced machinory guns, advanced bombs, small missiles, etc. it was made for any war......

( Guys imagine the weapon's room with different kind of weapone's in the castle cum DEN like this only....)

On the very last seventh floor their was a pet house of ARYAANSH......

( Imagine the living area of ARYAANSH'S { ARYAMAAN & REYANSH'S } pent house in castle cum DEN like this )

(Imagine the bed room area of ARYAANSH'S { ARYAMAAN & REYANSH'S } pent house in castle cum DEN like this )

( the washroom area of ARYAANSH'S { ARYAMAAN & REYANSH'S } pet house in castle cum DEN like this ).......

( Hey for this concept I am inspired from BAGHI movei😜 sorry guys it was necessary to add castle concept for future story as I had made ARYAANSH'S { ARYAMAAN & REYANSH'S } floor so secure rooms with finger print & face scanner lock.....shit isse kehte hai khud ke pair pe kulhadi maar lena.....but what to do I wanted to made their characters strong not like IMMJ2 yaar ke jaha koi bhi aake mafia man ki sari batein plannings sun le......so it was needed.....)

After he reached the place he gets his queen out of the car & headed to his penthouse holding her in his arms in bridal style..........whole castle was empty as he order ANGAD to get it empty before they reach cause he didn't want to make her queen uncomfortable there......he reached his penthouse & putes pari lying down on his bed in his bedroom of the pent house........ANGAD went to call the doctors........& REYANSH sat beside his sweetheart on bed......he carracises his sleeping beauty's face gently.......with love, care & affection.....

( Guys imagine PARI in unconcious state like this & "Tera Chehra" song from "Sanam Teri Kasam" movie sung by "Arijit Singh" playing in background while REYANSH carracises his queens face oops sorry would be queens or soon to be queens......)

Meri bechainiyo ko chain mill jaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

Mere diwanepan ko sabra mill jaaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

Zikra tumhara jab-jab hota hai
Dekho na aakhon se
Bhiga bhiga pyar beh jata hai
Meri tanhaiyo ko noor mil jaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

Main raat din yeh dua karoon
Tere liye main jiyoon maroon
Chaaro pehar tujhe dekha karoon
Mera jahan yeh tujhpe fana karoon

Zikra tumhara jab-jab hota hai
Dekho na hotho pe tera ehsas reh jata hai
Mere har raste ko manzil mill jaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

Berang hawayein mujhe na jane
De gayi sada kyun abhi abhi
Hai sarfaroshi yeh ashiqui bhi
Jayegi jaan meri ismein kabhi

Zikra tumhara jab-jab hota hai
Dekho na har lamha teri dastan
Keh jata hai
Meri har ik tadap ko sukun mil jaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

Later REYANSH talks with an unconcious PARI carasizing her hair's..................

REYANSH : I am sorry SWEETHEART................I scared you today..........just because me today you are in this state......I am so sorry I never wanted you to see my devil face which I was hiding from you......I know when you will wake up you will be scared but don't worry i will make you comfortable & happy with my love....I know I had already won your heart........you will get all the things you want in your life.....I will make your life heavenly beutiful as you.....I will always protect you from every problem & danger.......I promise till I am alive no one can even gave a glare to you.......harming you is far away......I am the wall between you & danger......I will not only protect you from the world but also protect you from my inner demon tooo......only you has the charm who can calm down my inner demon......only you has the authority to rule my heart my world.......please wake-up sweetheart......look I am sorry.......I just wanted to punish that man who dared to attach my brother & your soon to be brother in law.....i didn't knew that you were their.........if I would had a little idea of you being their I would have never done that infront of you making you scared......its all my fault darling......i know you are naive & innocent you are not able to handle all this.....but trust me I will make you my lioness.......please wakeup........

REYANSH got immotional.......that's when ANGAD ( yaar ab to inka kuch karna hi padega inko bhi busy karna hoga har waqt kabab me haddi ki tarah tapak padte hai God know from where...... ) came their & stood up at the doorstep.......He knocked the door calling him.......

ANGAD : BOSS.........

REYANSH heard ANGAD'S voice & turned his expression into blank one.......& said

REYANSH : Yes ANGAD......

ANGAD pushed the door slightly & said.......

ANGAD : BOSS.....can I have words with you.........

After hearing ANGAD'S question...... REYANSH nodded his head in yes to him granting him the permission & said...

REYANSH : ANGAD wait in bacony area I am coming their.....

Listing REYANSH'S reply ANGAD nodded his head at him & obeying him he headed to balcony area........
REYANSH kissed PARI'S forehead affectionately & carrasizes her hair gentaly.........& said......

REYANSH : I will be back sweetheart...........

Saying he left the room heading towards balcony where ANGAD is waiting for him........

As he reached the balcony area ANGAD approached him & said......

ANGAD : BOSS i had called PARI BHABHI'S doctor who treated them in last 6 months......they will be here in a hour.........

ANGAD said all this in one go.......

REYANSH nodded his head on this & said......

REYANSH : Ok ANGAD is anything els you wanna say or ask......

ANGAD nodded his head at him on which he said.....

REYANSH : Shoot.......

As soon as ANGAD got the permission to asked his doubt he asked him......

ANGAD : BOSS why you took PARI BHABHI to this castle......I means it's out of the city area in an isolated area that's why doctors are taking time to come.....why you don't took her to RAISINGHANIA MENSION........

Hearing ANGAD'S doubt REYANSH smirked & said.......

REYANSH : ANGAD.......If I would have takes PARI to RAISINGHANIA MENSION........then everybody in our house....with our family our enymies too would have get to know that She is my girl....it's not like I am afraid of them.....no one dares to question on REYANSH RAISINGHANIA'S decision.....bu I am worried for PARI'S security......till she lives alone with RUHI no one should get to know that she is my girl.......or our enymies will attack her.....they will try to harm....some will try to get her.....to just make me week......or to hurt me.......as they can not do anything to me they will take their revenge on me by harming PARI...so till we get married no one should know that......After marriage when PARI will shift in RAISINGHANIA MENSION there will be no worry about her security........yaa I know Theirs many people in our family who are our enymies hidden in face mask of being family member........but still she will be safe as no one can enter in our privet floor without my consent......

ANGAD smiles at REYANSH agreeing to his POV.......

On other hand at same time REYANSH'S pet house PARI wakes up......

PARI wake up from sleep holding her head.......

PARI : OH MY GOD......GANPATI BAPPA what wrong with me........why my head is paining like hell.......

she opened her eyes only to find herself lying on a king sized bed.......she looked at the surrounding with bewildered eyes & said......

PARI : Bappa where the hell I am......

She wakes up with jerk saying.....

PARI : & why my head is paining like hell wait........

Then she remembers somthing & reality heated her.........everything striked in her mind that what's happened few hours back.........she get scared & murmmers stammering.........

PARI : I..t............ m..ean..s...........h...e........too...k..........m..e.......he....re............whe....n...........I...........wa...s..........un...con...ci...ous............

She got up from bed with jolt & thought.......

PARI : PARI you should run from here......you needs to get out from her........RUHI & SEJU must be getting worried for me......I should go towards them.......I need to run from here.......

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

_____________________________________

| |
| *Total Word Count : 7.2k+ |
| |
| *Vote Target For Readers : 199+ |
| |
| *Next Update Shedule : Goal |
|_________________________________|

______________________________________

Hashhh🥵🥵🥵finally it finished 😓😓😓That's it for today🥱🥱🥱... So hey guys... how was the chapter ha... I just hope you all liked it oops I mean loved it... Well first of all GRAZIE MILLE... 😇매우 감사합니다 ( maeu gamsahabnida )😇 ( THANK YOU ) for reading the chapter... Secondly see fam I tried my best to make it entertaining so please adjust & bare with it if you found it a little bit boring... Thirdly I am putting so much efforts yaar to creat something new & spending days in typing but what i am getting nothing... So please guys do support yaar to boost my confidance... I don't understand why you don't vote... What will you cost by voting it won't take even a second still you don't... What's your problem yaar... Leave it.... Okay so fourthly see i have just finished the writting oops i man to say typing of this chapter & as always you know lazy me without even giving it a second glance I am uploading this chapter as I am feeling way too tired to do so yaar... May be i will do the corrections in chapter later... can't promise you know... Well may be I will but till then please avoid the Grammer & spelling mistakes as I don't have a heart to do it now yaar & I will really feel bad if you poke me for it, it's kind of discouraging... Don't you think the same??? Let it be so what I was saying ha... Fifthly guys see It literally took mine whole 6 hours to write this chapter... I am so tired na yaar... now i am feeling sleepy too so I am going while you guys please enjoy the long waiting of next brand new entertaining fantastic chapter of your favourite story JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... Juts kidding i will try to update the nect chapter as fast as possible... Okay so after all this blabbering of mine it my cue to take you leave... But before ending the chapter as usual let me warn you all fam ( don't take me & my warning for granted😾 ), my dear BUDDY'S listen to me really very carefully 😡it's a message for my fam😏 from their 😈devil😈writter... " My dear fam don't you dare😾😡😾 forget to vote for your, cute😘 intelligent😎, smart😌, beautiful😍, pretty🥰, innocent 🥺, naive 😚, kind🤓, dashing😏, cocky🤠, sassy😕,cool😯, funny😗, chubby🥴, bubbly😁, Timid🤪, moody😛, silly😒, mad 🤪, mysterious 🤫, songs obsessed😁, mischievous 😉, naughty😜, crazy😝, stubborn🙁, evil😈, devil👻, yet hardworking 🥵 writer yaar... Nahi toh agla chapter toh bhul hi jao bas ( otherwise just forget about the next update of a brand new & really very exciting chapter...) So now it's time for me to take your leave... I will try my best to come back as soon as possible with the very next brand new & very very exciting chapter of my oops I mean our ( may be ) favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE till then ( さよなら ) SAYONARA... ( ˌästə ˌlä ˈvēstə ) HASTA LA VISTA... ( 안녕히 계세요 ) annyeonghi gyeseyo... Adiós... Arrivederci... Au revoir...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
705K 40.9K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
1.7M 82.9K 43
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...
293K 20.5K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...