Different Worlds

By HoneyTea_16

Gon's a boy who lives in the lower class and loves to explore nature, and go on adventures learning new thing... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
THANK YOU!

Chapter 10

915 20 34
By HoneyTea_16

No ones POV:

Gon wakes up to a nuzzling feeling in his back. He tries to turn hi body around , but he couldn't move very much. He turned his head back to see a sleeping killua, wrapping his arms around Gons waist. Gon chuckled and so went back to bed.

*Few hours later.*

Killua wakes up to the sound of his phone ringing.
He yawned and picked his phone up. ' Illumi?' He thought as he answered his phone.

"Hell-" he was about to say when he was cut off by Illumi.

"KILLUA! Listen I need you to get out of that house! You don't have much time! Pack your things, gather Alluka and Kalluto, tell them to pack their things as well!" Illumi said on the phone in a hurried panic.

KILLUA POV:

"Illumi what's going on?! And why do we need to leave?!" I shouted in my phone, not to loud to wake Gon up.

"Kill please! I'll explain everything later, but wake them up and pack already! Also Gon isn't safe either, tell him to pack a few things as well." He said

W-what does he mean Gon isn't safe?!

I rush out of the room to Kalluto and Allukas room.

"HEY! WAKE UP!" I yell at them.

They soon wake up and give me a small glare but that soon turned to a worried look, I guess because I looked like I was about to have a panic attack. I throw them their bags, but they seem to be confused.

"Onii- Chan why are you giving us our bags? We only use them if we're going to....." Alluka stops talking and looks at me with a sad and terrified look.

"Big brother are we leaving Gon-kun?" Kalluto asked with a sad expression.

I just looked at them, we didn't have time. Assuming Illumi was worried about something, had to have something to do with our parents?! 'What if they found us and know about Gon!'

"Look I'll explain later, but just pack your things!" I said running out of the room. I went back to my room and saw I had a notification. Dad..

Old man: killua I know where you've been hiding, and that so called lover of yours. I will find you and your siblings, I'll also have a nice little 'chat' with that little boyfriend of yours.

My eyes widened as I read this, 'crap if he finds Gon...h-he'll... k-kill him..' I didn't think twice before grabbing a bunch of Gons things and shoving it into a luggage. I then rush to the bed Were Gon was sleeping and violently shook him awake. He quickly wakes up and gives me a small glare, kinda like how Alluka and Kalluto did.

"Killua! What the heck!" He pouted.

"Gon we need to leave right away!"

He gives me a confused & worried look, "W-why?"

"Look just get dressed! we are leaving this house right now!" I shouted.

"TELL ME WHY! IM CONFUSED!" He shouted back.

'I don't have time for this.' I lift Gon over my shoulder and run out, luggage in hand, Gon kept kicking and trying to get off. I rush back to alluka and Kalluto.

"Ready to go? Got your stuff ready?" I asked while turning to leave.

"Yeah!" They both shouted in unison. Gon signed and looked at Alluka and Kalluto and at me, I looked back at him giving and apologetic look, he signed again.

He all rush down stairs, well besides Gon I'm still carrying him over my shoulder. I opened the door and look out to see a white BMW headed this way in the far distance. I panic and ran to the car placing the luggage in the car, Gon seems to notice my worries, he quickly get off my shoulder grabbed the keys and helping siblings in their seat, he starts the car and get in the front seat. As I finished I see the car pulling into the driveway a few feet from us.

They soon opened the car doors and take the opportunity to get in place and drive away going 40 miles per hour.

I see the white BMW far behind us but still following along. I go even faster.

"KILLUA SLOW DOWN YOUR GOING TO CRASH!" Gon yelled at me looking back at the scared boy and girl in the back seats.

I make a few turns trying to lose them, I look a the view point mirror to see that they weren't behind us anymore.

I parked in a crowded parking lot, I still see Gon in his sleep wear and chuckled a bit. He looks at me with a dead and blank expression. I hand him my navy blue hoodie and a pair of green shorts I found in his luggage I packed him. Alluka closes her eyes with her hands, and Kalluto looked away so Gon could change his pants. I also pass him is favorite green boots with long knee high socks.

We all get off to see a little cafe,

We go up the stairs, to a nice little place.

GONS POV:

I was still a little upset that killua just forced me out of my own house. I glance over to killua, to see him looking at his phone with a look of worriment & panic in his eyes. I put my hand on his back, he jolts a bit, then looks at me, he then reaches out and hugs my side.

"I'm sorry." He said burying his face into my neck. I blushed a deep red.

"I-it's fine." I said, I glance at him.

"Hey Killua..."

"Mhm" is all he said still in my neck.

"Why did we have to leave?" I asked,

I looked at Alluka and Kalluto who were eating an omelette, alluka looked up at me and gave me a saddened look and looked back down.

He signed and spoke, "My parents..... they found us... so we had to leave.." he said hugging me tighter.

"So why did I have to leave?" I asked blushing at his hugs.

"If they found you, they would have... HURT you..." he said sternly.

AND I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN.

His glare sent shivers down the entire cafe. Before we knew it we were back in the car driving to an apartment complex his older brother, Illumi, had just purchased for this occasion.

We made it to the complex and went into it. 'Wow how beautiful!'

We went inside to see Illumi sitting on the couch with his partner, hisoka was it?

Illumi-San showed us to our room, Alluka Got her own room since she was a young lady, Kalluto also got a room to himself, while me and killua share a room. It was a nice room that had its own bathroom. I sat down in the bed, thinking of what to do next I would have to inform Mito-San about this, I'll do it...I soon drift off to sleep.

KILLUAS POV:

I get out of the shower to see a sleeping Gon, 'Mhm must have been tried, well I did drag him along with me everywhere I went and almost gave him a heart attack.' I sigh at this thought. I look back to see that Gon was awake and staring at me, I was wear nothing but a towel, 'gives me an idea~' I walk over to the blushing Gon and cup his face.

"k-k-killua w-hat..are y-you doing?" He stuttered

"Nothing my dear, I'm just a bit....hungry." I say,

Gon was as red as tomato, I chuckled a bit and I crash our lips together. After a while, I ask for an entrance to his mouth, he reluctantly opened his mouth a bit when I rushed my tongue in his hot but soothing mouth. I explore him a bit, he lets out these cute moans.

For what seemed like hours I finally pulled away, I looked at Gon, he looked so vulnerable and weak. I pin him to the bed.

"May I kiss you?" I ask while blushing.

He giggled a bit, "sure" he gives me a small but sweet smile. I lean down to kiss his lips but stop, and move a bit down to his neck. I start kiss and sucking his soft skin.

"Ah~ killu~" he moans. I blush at this but continue,

"Mmm~ a-ah~ this w-weird~"he moaned out.

I reach down to his stomach and kiss him as much as I could. I glance up at him to see him blushing at my action. I kiss him all over until I reach his V-line.

"KILLUA!" He yells and kicks me off the bed.

"OW! WHA-" I stop and look at him he had a deep red blush even more than before, I blush as well and get up.

"S-sorry." He said.

"It's fine" I said kinda annoyed.

I got dress and crawled to bed with him still a bit disappointed. I think Gon saw my disappointment and turned my head to his giving me a small sweet kiss.

"THERE ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW!" He yelled in a whisper, blushing.

I just looked at him blushing, but then I smile and gave him a kiss on his forehead. We both went to sleep cuddling.
__________________

Author here! I wanted to thank you for reading this chapter, I hoped to enjoy it! Anyways bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 632 31
A rollercoaster of emotions. Toxic. Wholesome. You decide! Gon is a questionable character in my story but you'll grow to love him I swear DX. This s...
206K 6K 23
Killua is a boy who closely "observes" Gon Freeccs. Gon is typically boy who plays basketball, popular, and is seen to have an optimistic attitude. B...
248K 6.4K 34
It has been one year since Gon and Killua went on their own paths. Gon went with his father and Killua went with Alluka. After a year their feelings...
512 30 9
Gon is a hard working mechanic who works on cars at his small local car shop. Despite living in a small town, he's a popular guy, but maybe not for t...