If Only You Knew

By DSisawesome

Serafina has been bullied for months, and she's sick of it. Will Serafina stay strong, and not listen to the... More

Introduction
First Day
Lacy
3 Months Later
Alone
Done

Rest

11 1 1
By DSisawesome

I swung on a swing near a park.

It was a sunny day, and the trees and grass were greener than ever. I smiled as a young couple walked by.

Suddenly, I see a girl with brown hair and blue eyes walk up to me. She had her baseball cap on. Her hands her balled into fists.

"Why?," Asked Lacy shrugging and slightly shaking her head.

I smiled.

" I'm glad you finally arrived," I answered ignoring her question.

Lacy hugged me.

I'm finally with Lacy. I'm finally......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 295K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
8M 341K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
19.2K 1.7K 41
Her life has never been more busy. On the verge of a global business expansion and raising eight royal kids, Futhi is hit with the surprise of a life...
2.8M 179K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...