One day.

بواسطة okxespinosa

Katie is just your average sophomore in high school. She has had a long friendship with Matthew Espinosa. She... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

172 6 2
بواسطة okxespinosa

We finally arrive at home and i rush inside for the most important part of my day. Food time. I grab 2 chocolate chip cookies and a bag of popcorn. Damn am I fat. Ehh screw it.

I run upstairs and jump on my bed. I reach up my back and unstrap my bra... Hell yes we all know it's the greatest feeling ever. Soon enough the doorbell rings. Shit! I forgot Hannah was coming over. I put my bra back on and run to get the door.

Hannah: "are you ready to get ready?!"

Me: "you make no sense ass hole."

We run upstairs and get ready for probably the best party of our lives. Cameron is a senior, and holy shit let me just say he's a babe. But he's sammy's best friend so I could never hop on that. Anyways, Cameron's mom is extremely rich... Not to be rude but they literally live in a mansion. Cameron's mom is allowing him to throw the party tonight, when she isn't home... How cool is she!??

I guess I have to dress somewhat decent. Hannah is wearing jean shorts and a really tight crop top with vans.

Me: "dressing to impress Gilinsky huh?"

Hannah: "hey I mean go big or go home. He's going to have every girl all over him, I gotta get there first damn it."

I slip on a brand new white crop top I got which is showy in the back. But who cares it's only my back. I keep on the Jean shorts I wore to school, but instead I change my shoes to vans.

Hannah turns around and faces me.

Hannah: "damnn someone is going to get it tonight!"

Me: "what the hell no. Lmao from who?"

Hannah: "you know who you ass crack."

Once we are finally ready for the party I look at my phone, a text from Matt.

Matt: hey Katie your still planning on going tonight right?

Me: yeah. how could I not!

Matt: ight see you there;)

I gesture towards the door so Hannah knows we are leaving. I yell downstairs to sammy and tell him to get his lazy ass up here because we're leaving.

He grabs his keys and we get into the jeep. We blast drake in the car on the way to Cameron's.

We finally get there. As we pull up like 10 cars are already parked. Hannah sees jack gilinsky's car and I grin at her. We look around to find jack and then we see him, with Matt.

SHIT. Matt looks so hot. I'm going to pee myself. He's wearing a white tank top that says OBEY, along with khakis, vans, and sunglasses hooked on his shirt. His hair spiked up. Why does he have to be so hot?

We walk in and all heads turn to face us. Someone breaks the silence and goes "AYYE!" It's Cameron. He runs up to sammy and pats him on the back.

Cameron: "hey Hannah and Katie you guys can go chill wherever, nothing is off limits tonight. Just no garage, my mom will have a fit if any of her cars get ruined."

Hannah and I immediately walk over to jack and Matt. Hannah runs over to get some punch and I can see jacks eyes following her. He licks his lips and gets up to walk after her. OH SHIT. ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE. He puts his hands on her waist. She turns and seems surprised. Wow her plan actually worked. He whispers something in her ear and she giggles.

They walk back over, Matt grins at Jack while I grin at Hannah. Hannah excuses us and we go to the restroom.

The door to the bathroom shuts and Hannah screams.

Hannah: "KATIE OMFG!"

Me: "WHAT TELL ME WHAT HE SAID!!!"

Hannah: "he said 'damn someone is looking fine tonight, don't plan on getting with any other guy. Because I have big plans for me and you.' KATIE HES SO HOT OMFG."

Me: "YES HANNAH YES!"

We jump around the bathroom like 2 year olds, when suddenly my favorite bitch walks in. Britney:/

I give her a nasty look and leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party is finally starting once almost everyone is here. Hannah and jack have already disappeared, wow I guess they couldn't wait to see each other.

I look up from my phone to see Matt standing over me.

Matt: "get off your phone it's rude."

Me: "oh shut upp"

Matt: "no but seriously, I found something. Come with me I wanna show you."

I don't know what to expect right now but I'm cool with following Matt wherever he wants to take me lmao. We walk up about 2 flights of stairs until we reach an elevator. Matt opens the doors and pushes "rooftop". He looks at me and smiles as the elevator doors slowly open revealing the awesome sunset.

Matt: "it's beautiful isn't it?"

Me: "omg Matt."

Matt takes a seat and motions for me to come sit.

Matt: "it's so peaceful up here. I mean don't get me wrong, I love a nice loud party. But something about it up here is just relaxing and comforting."

Me: "yeah I like it up here."

Matt slowly rests his head on my shoulder, and I rest mine on his head. My heart skips a beat, this is awesome.

Of course, Britney has to show up and motion Matt to come with her. He tells me he will be right back. I watch as they go down the elevator together.

It's been 10 minutes and Matt is still gone. I decide that I'm going to go look for him, on the main floor where everyone is, Matt is nowhere to be found. Neither is Britney. Shit. I bet they are hooking up somewhere.

I look around some more throughout the house. I re-enter the elevator to find Hannah and Jack. Jack has red lipstick all over his upper lip... I'm not surprised, we all saw it coming.

Me: "have either of you guys seen Matt?"

Jack: "I'm pretty sure he wanted to get with Britney tonight. He was getting all fancy just for her. Maybe they are together right now. He will be back to the party soon I bet."

My heart shatters into a million pieces. I mean I knew Matt didn't like me. I also knew he liked Britney. But I didn't expect this. I want to curl up into a ball and cry. I want to go home. I'm going home. I can't stand to be here now. People don't need to see me like this either. I text sammy and tell him I'm walking home. He responds right away.

Sammy: Is everything alright kiddo?

Me: yeah my stomach just doesn't feel right.

Sammy: ok just be safe.

I open the front door to Cameron's house and slip outside quietly, hopefully without anyone seeing me. But someone does see me. It's Matt. And Britney. I guess I interrupted their make out session.

Matt: "uhh hey Katie."

I ignore Matt and blow by them both. Yeah it's official. I've officially started to cry. Instead of walking I begin to run. Right as I'm leaving the driveway, nash Grier pulls into Cameron's.

He rolls down his window to talk to me. Shit.

Nash: "hey uh Katie is it? Sorry I can't see it's too dark. Are you alright?"

Me: "yeah it's Katie. And no I'm not im just going home I don't feel well."

Nash: "get in my car."

Me: "why?"

Nash: "your lying to me. Get in and I will take you home. It's too dark and plus, it's a long walk."

I run over to the opposite side of the car and hop in. Nash is one of Sammy's best friends. He's basically like an older brother to me. I begin to explain to nash everything that happened. How Matt was being so genuine and sweet towards me and I was beginning to feel like we might just have something. And how before I was leaving I saw him and Britney getting together.

Nash was so apologetic. And he really didn't have to be. He did nothing wrong. He said its sympathy. But still. We reach my house and he unlocks the car door. I thank him for everything and slowly begin to walk inside.

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you liked chapter 2. Chapter 3 comes out tomorrow night;) can't wait for you all to read it. Keep reading everyone! I have big plans for this story!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

82.4K 2.9K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
194K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...