Little Soldier Boy

By skittle724

Banishment is to merciful. Instead a prince is stripped down to a soldier, an easy disposable to be set in t... More

Intro
Recruit
First morning
Soldier
Runt
Sacrifice
Volunteer
Pond
Quiet
Deal
Brother
Ice
Rise
Blizzard
Spirits
Red
Saige of the north
Empty
Tough love
Glory
Waters
Sides
Lose
Peace
Week
Stranger
Pathetic
The chase
Opening up
Captured conscious
Bitter work
Despise
Convincing
Below
Vacation
Buried treasures
The library
Darkest day
Lost
Stars
The desert
At Dawn
Missed
Partings
Proof
In the city
Hard work
Free time
Just a walk
Overtime
Trying to heal
Meals
Private
Lake laugai
Changed
Cant catch a break
Stayed
Better
Take off
Reckoned
Revealed
Cross roads
Inevitable
Rock bottom
Exhaustion
Deprived
Stubborn
Sides
Weak point
Grudges
Awake
Helpless
Lost again
Normal
Enrolled
Dance party
The river
The painted lady
Accomplice
Toasted
Swordsmaster
Hunter
More than a Lifetime
Cheats
The runaway
Deep dive
Scams
Late night creeps
Treasured secret
Puppet master
Curses and gifts
Like kids
Hot day
Nightmares
Day dreams
Strategy
Day of black sun : part 1
Day of black sun : part 2
Day of black sun : part 3
Escaped guilt
Confessed
Faults
Next step
Another night
Justified
Trusts

Traitor

1.3K 58 6
By skittle724

"You're shitting me," Zuko saw Azula speaking to the commander by his tent.

"Why is Princess Azula here?" Akio asked confused.

Azula looked at Zuko as Xai shook his head but she sent the commander a glare sharply before walking back to the soldier.

"Hello brother," Azula hummed. "Are you done with your temper tantrum?"

"Brother?" Jay stood up wide eyes.

"Are you insane?" Zuko covered her mouth quickly but she slapped his hand off her.

"Your coming with me," she told him sternly.

"Like hell i am," Zuko scoffed.

"If you don't I'll have you arrested for treason, allowing the avatar to escape," Azula smiled at him.

"Do it," he challenged.

"Don't be like this, I thought you would've grown up by now," Azula put her hand on her hip.

"I said it before and I'll say it again, go to hell," Zuko snarled down at her.

"Begging doesn't look good on you," he glared.

"I'm not begging you," she spat.

"Look, I know you've been through a lot, I think you deserve redemption for honor, to be apart of the family again, uncle misses you and dad regrets it," Azula sighed crossing her arms looking down a little.

"I don't buy it," Zuko said flatly.

"Ozai didn't even bother telling me I was dethroned and was being sent to die on a battle field, he wrote me a letter, so if I matter that much to him then send a fucking letter," he told her sharply and Azula groaned.

"Ugh you've gotten so stubborn," Azula huffed.

"Uncle does miss you though," she told him gently.

"Yea I know, I got tea with him at the North Pole," Zuko smirked.

"You'll always be a good liar Zula but I know better when something kind comes out of your mouth it's never going to be true," he waved her off rolling his eyes.

"I think your scar healed nice, I thought it was going to be bigger," Azula hummed.

"See, liar," he called over his shoulder as he walked away.

"Zuko," Azula called back but smiled when he stopped.

"Mom left something for you for your sixteenth birthday, you do this for me you get to have it," she told him putting her hands behind her back and Zuko looked at her wide eyes.

"You're lying," he rasped.

"I'm not, I wouldn't about her," she pursed her lips a little.

"You're not going to throw me under the wagon if I help?" Zuko crossed his arms uncomfortable.

"No promises, don't fail and it won't happen," Azula smiled with a darkness in her eyes.

"I get to come home?" He whispered just for her to hear.

"I'll have dad send a letter as soon as we leave, his word," she nodded.

"If anything he'll have you help in the military as a ranking instead of just a prince or soldier," Azula spun around and started to walk back to leave the camp.

"Okay," Zuko closed his eyes. "Let me talk to the commander,"

Azula sighed but nodded as Zuko went into xai's tent quickly.

"Sir-" "don't spare me the crap, your going?" Xai put his hand up and Zuko nodded slightly.

"I want to avenge our brothers, and bring honor to our nation, I already brought so much shame before, I need to make it up," Zuko gulped a little but Xai placed his hand on top of the boys head.

"You already made me proud kid, I'll cover your ass to the troops," he smiled down at the boy as Zuko nodded again.

"Don't be afraid to come back, you'll always be our runt," he chuckled pushing Zuko out. "I've treated you like you're my own,"

"Watch yourself too, there's snakes out there," Xai whispered in zukos ear as they both looked at Azula.

"Yes sir,"

-

Zuko walked to the shore seeing the ship as he held nothing like when he first came to the earth kingdoms territory, he saw royal fire nation guards lined up.

He was leaving just as he came, nothing but a blade. The Dao blades on his back, he lost his uncles knife at the northern water tribe, but these blades meant just as much to him...

He walked through the dirt and looked up seeing Azula awaiting him, he wondered where ty Lee and Mai were, maybe in their own quarters or in the navigation area.

"I'm glad you made it brother," Azula smiled down at him as Zuko walked up the metal bride from the ground to the ship.

"Did I really get a choice?" Zuko asked unamused as he looked at her.

"Of course, your just lucky I thought you were worthy to bring on the important mission, family sticks together," Azula put a hand on her chest as the captain called commands to set sail.

"So what's the plan?" Zuko asked as they started to move and Azula waved him off speak to the captain first. It was quiet enough for him to hear them talking but unable to make out what they were saying, he didn't pay any attention not thinking it was important to him.

"Yes princess, right away," the captain bowed as he moved away from her and Azula narrowed her eyes at the man walking past Zuko.

"Do you even know where the avatar is?" Zuko asked crossing his arms as Azula looked back at her big brother.

"Oh don't worry about that Zuzu," she sighed dramatically but smiled back at him.

"Why?" He asked but gasped when four guards came behind him and held his arms behind his back, binding his wrists together as well with rope.

"Dad blames you for the failure at the North Pole, we can't risk you slipping again and maybe accidentally admitting to something," Azula smiled as Zuko was forced to his knees with a grunt as he tried fighting against the soldiers.

"You'll get a fair trial but that's more for your punishment," she hummed as Zuko sneered at her. He shouldn't have been surprised as much as he was, this was what she does.

"You lying bitch!" Zuko roared as fire screamed past his mouth.

"Of course, you're so stupid to even believe me," she giggled.

"Throw him in a cell, your going home, I have to meet with ty Lee and Mai to do the job right," Azula chuckled a little as Zuko was dragged away.

"No! You bitch! Let me go! Get off me!" Zuko screamed as he pulled and twisted from the guards, even with four men they struggled to bring the boy away.

Zuko rolled back and kicked fire from his heel to slam into the soldiers and pushed himself away. He rolled to the side to get to his feet again, growling a little as his hands were behind his back.

He looked at Azula who was shocked but glared at her brother darkly, she was about to charge but Zuko ran to the side and jumped off the side of the ship and dove into the ocean.

Azula gasped running to the side of the ship where the bubbles that Zuko left behind from the splash, they slowly disappeared into the dark blue waters and her eyes narrowed.

"Princess what should we do?" The captain ran to her side as Azula watched the water closely.

"Don't bother wasting your breath," Azula scoffed shaking her head.

"Put up a bounty on the soldier boy, dead or alive bring him to me, earth kingdom and fire nation, Zuko is a traitor," she hissed.

"Anyone that hides this traitor will be showed no mercy, he's dangerous and should not be showed any hesitation or he will kill," Azula held up a poster of a scarred boy with hair back in a ponytail.

No name

Only that he was a traitor and wanted for treason, not even earned the title of being once a loyal soldier.

"There will be no place to hide,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 1.4K 31
Suhara is a runaway prince of the Fire Nation, presumed dead by his family. He was taught fire bending at first by his father, but because of being...
90.3K 2.1K 42
(Y/N) lived in the fire nation most of her life, growing up in the palace where she was close friends with Prince Zuko. She enjoyed her time in the p...
28.6K 854 37
Rhea lost her parents at a young age to a war that they never signed up for. When General Iroh - a prince of the fire nation - finds her, she fears...
743K 19K 54
❝ oh 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮.... You make such fools of us all ❞ .✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*. .✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*. .✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*. (Y/N) grew up as an aristocratic noble who...