The new doll -Raggedy Andy X...

Por MillkaMochaa

I recently watched this and wanted to write a story so hereeeeee . I've only seen one , so I decided to make... Mรกs

Notesss:
~Meeting them all~
SORRY
~getting used to things~

~ Where am i ? ~

991 25 9
Por MillkaMochaa

•y/n's pov•

I woke up with a thump. The last thing I remeber was being put inside a Wrapping paper covered box. 'where am I?' I thought to my self.

*oof* I brought my hand up to my head , as I hit it on the lid of the box. I was hesitant at first , but I decided to ,slowley, lift the lid of the box and peer around the large room.  

"woah" I breathed out whilst holding onto the lid. I flung my leg over the side of my box to attempt to get out , but I must have over done it , as my box came flying over the edge of the tall cabinet I was rested on. Rigid paper strips floating down as my fabric body hit the floor . My box lading right on top of me.

{a few minutes later}

It must have been a few minutes , but it felt like hours. I heard muttering and gossip from outside the box. I try to lift my box up but its no use . This causes the muttering to die down , and the shuffling of feet coming towards me.

"H-hello? is any body t-there?" I muffled out , earning a gasp from a feminin voice.
"It's a doll! It's a new doll! help me help them out " the feminine voice spoke confidently. My box was suddenly lifted of off me , and a bright light shone across my beaded eyes. I was met face to face with another pair of beaded eyes.

She held her clothed hand out to me and helped me up and reasured me that they were good people.
"Im Anne! and thats my brother Andy!" She pointed towards a male ragdoll facing away from the other dolls. He grunted and waved his arm in an unenthusiastic way.
'whats his problem?' I thought to my self as I looked in his direction.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

90.5K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
751K 27.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...