☁︎︎Together, forever?☁︎︎

By SleepyBoisInc_

Tommy leaned back and to that a overwhelming sensation of falling filled the blonde. He closed his eyes only... More

0.5~ Information
1~ The Fall
2~ Ghostbur
3~ Tommy? Tubbo?
4~ The Already/New Duo
5~ Tommy; Key Items/Places
6~ Unexpexted Visiters
7~ Tubbo; Key Items/Places
8~ Inside
9~ Both; Key Items/Places
10~ Gotcha?
11~ The Met Up
13~ Overload

12~ Flower Feild

188 7 1
By SleepyBoisInc_

Techno arrived back at the cabin and everyone was wake now. Well when he left Ghostbur and Tommy, Tubbo were so it was just Phil.

Techno walked in and was meet with Friend at the front door. The piglet bent down and pet the blue sheep and went over to Phil sitting next to Tommy and Tubbo.

"What do y'all want to do today?"

Phil asked hoping it would be something relaxing. The last few days had been tiring for the old man.

"Oh! I know I was thinking about this yesterday, but since we don't remember much about how we all grew up together. Y'all tell us stories!"

The boys were really looking forward to this! It would be fun to remember the good things about the past. No more bad stuff. A break.

"Ok we can do that. Phil do you want to start with one?"

"I can, yeah."

Ghost grabbed Friend and sat on the floor. He was genuinely very excited about story time with the family. This happened when Ghostbur first learned that Phil, Techno, Tommy, and Tubbo were his family. So Phil and Techno told him stories.

To this Phil started the first story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tubbo! Tubbo! Wake up!"

Tommy was already up itching to do something exciting today. He had the feeling that it was gonna be great.

"5 more minutes."

"Oh come on, Big T!"

Tubbo rolled over to see the blonde staring right at him. A smile crept onto the brunettes face. A smile also crept onto the blondes.

And to that they both started laughing. Tubbo leaned forward and swung his feet around the latter and climb down.

As soon as Tubbo feet were on the ground, Tommy grabbed his hand and ran downstairs.

Wilbur, Techno and Phil could tell the two young boys were up because giggles and stomping came from the stairs.

"Good morning boys."

"Good morning Phil!"

Tubbo said whilst his hand still with Tommy's. They both went into the kitchen and let go of their hands.

Tommy went to the fridge and Tubbo went to the cabinet.

The blonde grabbing milk and the brunette grabbing cereal.

That sat those down and went for the bowls. Two hands could be seen going for the same one. Tommy quickly grabbed it before Tubbo.

"Hey that's not fair!"

"Yes it is!"

Laughs followed with that and the two boys had their bowls. Now walking back to the counter they made their cereal.

Sometime had pasted since the two had eat breakfast and went to go sit on the couch with Wilbur and Techno. Phil was now in the kitchen cleaning up.

On the Tv was some type of kids show that made Tommy and Tubbo laugh here and there. It was a peaceful time for all of them.

The show on the Tv came to an end and Tommy wiped his head towards Tubbo. And Tubbo looked over at Tommy.

Both having a wide smile.

"Tubbo do you know what I'm thinking?"

"I think I do Big man."

Taking a couple of seconds, Tommy really making sure Tubbo knows.

"On the count of 3! 1...2...3!"

At the the same time both of them yelled.

"EXPLORE!!"

A set of laughs and snorts came form the two 10 year olds. A gentle smile washed upon Phil's face. Wilbur kind of laughing too. Techno smiling.

They really enjoyed everyone's company.

Heading outside, it was a fairly humid day so Tommy and Tubbo brought a umbrella just in case it did rain.

Tommy had no clue on to were to go. He was thinking maybe the forest.

"Tommy I know where to go!"

"Where?"

"It's a surprise silly!"

Tubbo grabbed the blondes hand and started to run towards the place. Not realizing it the two young boys are forgetting something, but that doesn't matter.

Still running Tubbo knew they were maybe little over half way their. Tommy didn't know that so he started to complain.

"Tubbo where are we going? It's taking forever."

"Not to long Tommy!"

They continued to run until Tubbo was slightly tired from it and started to walk their.

Tommy could see a colorful field up ahead. Like rows on rows of colorful things. As they got closer to it, Tubbo could feel Tommy getting curious on to where they are.

This made the brunette start running again. Catching the blonde off guard, he almost face planted.

"We're here!"

Looking around the blonde was kind of taking a back by the colors. From when they were inning in the colors were a vibrant as to know.

It was pretty to the blonde.

"How did you find this place?"

"I dont know, I just remember being here and the way."

The flowers were super vibrant with colors. A mix of oranges, pinks, blues, whites, and yellows. It was a sight to see.

The two boys started to walk to the middle of the flower field and sat down.

"What do we do now?"

"We make flower crowns Tommy! I make on for you and you make on for me!"

Tommy didn't know how to make a flower crown.

"I dont know how to make one."

"I can show you."

Tubbo got up and went to go pick some flower for them to make maybe at least 5 each.

Coming back Tubbo had lots of flowers with him. Like a bunch.

The brunette laid them down in front of Tommy and sat down. Grabbing maybe 10 flowers he began to show Tommy how to make a flower crown.

Some time went by and Tommy got the hang of making one. Each boy maybe had at least 10 flower crowns each. There were a lot.

"Tommy look I made a flower bracelet!"

"That's so cool, Tubbs! I want to try!"

Tommy began to start on a bracelet. Almost half way done he felt a rain drop hit his head.

The blonde looked up and say the clouds turning a light and dark gray shade.

"Hey Tubbo. I think we need to start heading back. Look up."

So as Tommy said Tubbo looked up and multiple rain drops hit his face.

Rain started to slowly fall and began to rain harder.

"Yeah your right. We need to head back, where is the umbrella?"

Tommy looked around him remembering that he grabbed it and walked out the house with it because Phil told them it might rain.

He didn't see it.

"Uhh Tubbo I think I might of left it at the house."

The blonde looked up and meet eyes with Tubbo. Locking eye contact the both knew what to do.

In a hurry they both grabbed a flower crown and ran for it.

The rain started to pour harder and faster. Both of the boys laughing.

"Hey Tubbs! How bout we race!"

"Your on!"

So the two young boys started to run as fast as they could to their house. Not stopping Tommy was taking the lead in the race.

As they approached the house, Phil could hear the two boys laughing outside. This brought a smile to his face.

Busting into the door was Tommy and Tubbo drenched in rain, and Tommy celebrating his win on the race.

The day came to an end with Phil tucking in Tommy and Tubbo and closing the door behind him.

Al in all today was a good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{1233 words}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 626 17
Tommyinnit is a trans ftm streamer. Although, none of his friends know. During a meetup, when Tommy is actually managing to keep it a secret, he gets...
27.2K 1.1K 33
"Tommy? What- it's 2 in the morning-" Phil is shaken from his half awake daze at the sight of Tommy, on his doorstep, looking like he's been through...
30.7K 981 33
22, [Name] became a therapist to help others. After meeting a guy named Wilbur, she was introduced to L'maburg hospital, her new place of work. But h...
1.8K 126 29
"What do you want from me?!" He yelled at her. The rain poured down around them as she tried to walk away for good. She was tired of it. Tired of be...