Percy Jackson , hunter of Art...

By Louloudiwrites

After the war with Gaea the gods decide Percy isn't needed anymore and decide to settle their personal disput... More

The woods .
Thalia almost kills me .More than once .
The girl
I may not be alive by the time you are told this .
Authors note ! Please read .
Apollo does some weird magic
Memories .
Reunited with a group of girls who hate my species .
Another sleepless night .
I get a solo hunt .
Another primordial tries to take over .
We complain
Rachel goes green
Very important question
The shouting Olympics
A quest
Rabbit shooting competition.
Authors note. Please read.
A Spanish sword
Camp half dead :)
This should have been in the last chapter but wasn't. Sorry :/
We break into Valhalla
A last moment of peace
2K!
3k!
Short 1
Short 2

I get revealed

722 9 1
By Louloudiwrites

Artemis' POV 

I nodded towards the shadows. He had done his best to hide it but I knew he was curious and with our more than unusual relationship at the moment I think he should know . 

"Me." He was blunt and straight to the point. Like he didn't fully trust these people and I couldn't blame him. 

Percy wore a black hoodie and jeans , nothing special it was his usual outfit recently, but the campers looked at him shocked. A few had seen my signal and were now trying to work out what was happening, like a puzzle that wasn't quite solved.

"Percy?" The voice was small and Percy winced then glared at the people he once called family.

"Well I think we're done here!" I announced as I stood up grabbing Percy and dragging him behind me towards our cabin. Thalia and Phoebe stood up behind me but made no move to leave. 

As soon as we got into my cabin I hugged him. It was strange having to switch from a goddess to a best friend but it felt normal, like when we used to hunt together.

"Let's go hunt !"

"Ok."

*Le time skip*

"Left!"

I pulled back my bow and shot before the prey could get away. Me and Percy laughed just like we used to.

A flash interrupted us.

"Artemis!" Zeus grabbed my arm and flashed us into the throne room, shoving me into the direction of my throne. I fell on the floor. Quickly getting up and moving towards my throne, glaring.

*************

253 words and over 500 views!

Hi 

Thanks so much and I hope you enjoyed ,

Louloudiwrites        22/02/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1.4K 34
"And at least I don't mess with people's feelings!" He yells back. "It is not my fault that you cannot accept your feelings!" "But why did you kiss...
198K 2.6K 53
Percabeth. Percy and Annabeth want to settle down. They've been the Gods' pawns for long enough - don't they deserve a happy ending? Of course. [i st...
13.5K 257 15
THALICO. Thalia is kicked out of the hunt, Nico broke up with Will. What happen when the world of this two collide, would love bloom, or hatred would...
201 21 17
Since Cal left camp more gods have been transformed. The hunters have tried to track them down with no luck. When a magical event so powerful that he...