From weak fat boy to strong b...

By Connorwells98

After years of hell, Connor managed to get himself a game where he was betrayed for the last time and the nex... More

1: Origin
2: Abuse
4: Suicide
5: The change of heart
6: The song of my sadness and the run away
7: The fresh start
8: The game
9: Betrayal
10: The new scarring and goal
11: The new abilities
12: Letting out pent up rage
13: The event
14: The crystal

3: the breaking point

328 5 1
By Connorwells98

After apparently raping mum, Tom locked me outside. I feel the rain fall onto my head as I think back to some memories of when I was a kid...when I wasn't beaten and raped. I think back to a sober uncle who gives me hugs, a aunt who gave me tender kisses on the cheeks or head and cookies against mum and dad saying I cant have sweets, a father who didn't work all the time, gave me his coat when cold and comfort me after nightmares or after a bad day at school, a mother who gives me hugs, kisses and delicious cooked meals and two little sister crawling to me when I got home after school and when I enter the same room as them, read stories to, gives me hugs when upset and comfort after nightmares.

Connor: Fuck this...

I got up and limp my way into the woods, connected to my backyard.

Later

As I walk towards the woods, I hear light noises of someone laughing, compared to happy rabbit noises. I got to a bush and walked through it to see a familiar cute girl holding a white bunny with a scar on its leg and a bit of its body too.

Me and Daisy found her stuck in a bear trap a year ago when we were walking around.

Connor: hey Daisy.

She turn to me with a smile and the bunny hopped off her lap and hop to me and I pick it up.

Connor: Hey snow ball...I missed you.

I walk to daisy and sit next to her.

Daisy: Where have you been? I haven't seen you in days.

I smile

Connor: Sorry, I was busy.

With that, me and Daisy play with snow ball and we talk for a while.

Later

As me and Daisy play with snow ball, Daisy's head lays on my lap as she was tickling snow ball.

Daisy: Hey Connor...does this make you feel like the three of us is family?

I blush as I look down at her.

Connor: W-Where did that come from?

She giggles as she went back to showing snow ball love and attantion like a mother shows their baby. I smile and just watch...a family with Daisy...doesn't seem bad. Suddenly, I turn to my head to see my family minus Tom. I ignore them...I don't care what they think or say...if they come over and try anything, I'll make them regret it.

Daisy: So Connor...what do you wanna do tonight? suggesting that you want to sleep out here again.

Little do you know, I was all was always locked out.

Connor: Sure...want to join me?

She nodded with a cute blush. we then lay down and I felt the warmth of her and snow ball as they snuggle to me

Connor: Do you know if your parent's will be ok for you to sleep out here?

Daisy: Yeah...come on, lets sleep.

I nod and we slowly went to sleep.

Later

I awoke to see Daisy and snow ball was gone. I got up and look around to see I was alone...where is she?

Daisy: Leave her alone!

Daisy...

I run to see my family and bullies surrounded Daisy and snow ball. While people were holding Daisy down, the others kept kicking and hitting snow ball...no.

Connor: Get away from them!

I shout un rage as I run to them and punch at least two before they pinned me down. Tom smirked as he grabbed snow ball.

Tom: This is what you get...you are nothing but a parasite! you are nothing to this world and you don't deserve anything but suffering and misery...and we are the only ones who can stop it.

Just then, He ripped snow balls head off.

Daisy: Snow ball!

Connor: No!!!!

At that moment, I felt so much anger burst from my body...the hatred from them, the fear, the pain all these years burst out as I manage to get free from the grip of the people who pilled me down and with my adrenalin, I fight them and within a minute, I manage to get them to the ground making everyone shocked.

Connor: You...I'll kill you all!

I run to the rest and kept going but then when I got to Tom, but he stopped me and threw me to a tree. Right when I land, I ended up blacking out...damn it.

After a minute, I awoke to see Daisy bring lifted by the neck. I got up and turn to him

Connor: Get the fuck away from her!

I run to him and went to punch him but stop the second a loud snap echoed my ears...what? He dropped Daisy and she land on the ground with a loud thud.

Connor: Daisy...snow ball...this can't be real...right?

I fall to the ground as tears went down my face...the two people...who were there for me when I needed them. Suddenly, I felt more adrenalin and I got up and tried to punch him again and he dodge but then I threw another and this time it hit and he fell to the ground.

Connor: You...bastard.

I clench my fist tightly...he and the others will pay! I punch him in the face really hard making a sickening snap when it hit his nose. Suddenly Yang appeared and went to kick me but I grabbed her leg and threw her to the side making her land on the tree.

Summer then came out of nowhere with a large knife that she used on me many times before but then when she swung it at me, I dodge and manage to grab a part of the knife and move it, making it fall from her hands and right when I got it, I made it hit her stomach and sent her flying back.

Raven and Qrow then swung their knife's at me but I managed to dodge and kick them, making them fall and I turn back to Tom.

I punch him again, making another sickening snap. He then pulled Out a knife and tried to stab me but, I swung my arm and hit the flat end making me not get cut but also make the blade be hit away and gave me time to punch him and made him lose his grip and I grab the sword.

I stab it beside his head.

Connor: One...give me one reason not to kill you!

Tom: I am your father!

Connor: Go fuck yourself! You never treated me like a son and you especially went to far today!

I then grabbed the large knife summer had, which was as big as a machete and slash his face, making a large cut from one side to the other.

Just then, Ruby appeared with a knife too and tried to cut me, but I use the knife I had to deflect it and then I cut her stomach making her fall back as blood splat from her stomach.

I then got on my feet and moved a bit making Tom's shoulders more visable.

Connor: I won't kill you...but I won't leave you unscarred...like me.

I swung the blade muitple times along with stabbing his chest until I got to his shoulders.

Connor: No for the grand finally.

I slice down and cut off his right arm. The screams continue form each slash and stab and now from this. I then cut off this left arm making his blood splat and flow like the other one and the other wounds.

Connor: Well, I had my fun...I hope you have yours in the hospital or have no arms.

I was to Daisy and snow ball as Tom screamed in pain and I notice everyone else around me was looking at me as if I was a monster.

Connor: I hope you enjoy the show cause if you come after me or target me then learn how to live life with ugly scars and no limbs.

I got to Daisy and snow ball and I carry them out of the woods and to the mountain me and Daisy met and made a promise to burry each other if one of us dies or at least when we both die, we put it to our will. Anyway, I burry her and also snow ball since I figured she would want to be buried with her.

Right when I was done burying them, I got to the bottom of the mountain and went to the house to get whatever I could bring...goodbye Daisy...snow ball...you two were the only people I had...and I love you...and Daisy...the idea of us being family wasn't bad.

Connor: I love you both...goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 1 11
This is a revamp of the original story as it was buggy for some odd reason. Nathan Blake was a leader of a criminal organization that raided, stole...
53.4K 1.1K 20
This not like any other betrayed fic you have read. I will promise you. It is completely different. Read the story to find out.
548 31 11
Trust no one. Because even trust can betray you in the end.
49 0 12
This is the story of a boy who was bullied and abused, until one day, he fought back, and now using his inner rage to fight and protect what's left h...