Oddity.

By sunkissedinsomniac

⎯My whole life has changed since you came in. [completed] Started: February 27, 2021 Finished: April 5, 2021 More

oddity
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three end
note

sixteen

109 14 0
By sunkissedinsomniac

"Thank you. . ." Taehyung mumbled, embarrassed.

Jungkook placed him down. "If you want to draw the damn bird, we have a picture. Do you live out here? I can give it to you when I come back from school."

Taehyung grabbed his book from Jimin and looked at the picture. There was a mark from his pencil on it but it could easily be erased. "No, the pictures fine like this. Besides, I need it for class, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859 60 4
"You have loved her ever since she walked through our college dorm." "She didn't walk, she ran. And she was yelling at you, how could I not?" New Gir...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
67.7K 1.8K 34
Charlotte coleman a badass who doesn't care about the rules or people becomes friends with a group of guys after she found out the one girl she could...
2.5K 121 16
Marriage is about equality . But here Meera is a final year students and an introvert as the name of friends she has only her family. She is most c...