Red Vs Blue, & there's Magent...

By Zeta_Lyfe

Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! Ruby and Tex chased down Wyoming, but upon returning to Blood Gulch, they real... More

Out of Mind (1)
Out of Mind (2)
Out of Mind (3)
Out of Mind (4)
Out of Mind (5)
Chapter 1 You Can't Park Here
Chapter 2 Got Your Back
Chapter 3 Baby Steps
Chapter 4 Sibling Arrivalries
Chapter 5 The Grif Reaper
Chapter 6 In Memoriam
Chapter 7 Strong Male Figure
Chapter 8 Yellow Fever
Chapter 10 The Nesting Theory
Chapter 11 Spelunked
Chapter 12 The Haystack
Chapter 13 Terms and Provisions
Chapter 14 Missed Direction
Chapter 15 Where Credit Is Due
Chapter 16 Biting the Hand
Chapter 17 Tucker Knows Best
Chapter 18 Loading. . .
Chapter 19 The Wrong Crowd
Chapter 20 Uncommunicado
Chapter 21 Same Old, Same Old
Chapter 22 Repent, The End is Near
Chapter 23 Why Were We Here?
Interlude - Jason

Chapter 9 Brass Tracks

673 17 5
By Zeta_Lyfe

Church: Well uh, welcome to Blue team. I guess we should give you uhh, some kind of orientation or something like that.

Church and the new recruit were still outside their base.

Church: So this is the uh. . . This is the base here. This is the outside of the base. Inside's on the inside. Go through the door right there, to get to the inside. Ummm, there's a ramp over here. There's another one on the other side. It's kinda smaller, does the same thing though. Uh, it's got a basement. There's the middle part and there's the top part. Got some. . . You know, blue flags here, on the outside. Those come in handy when you're. . . You know, trying to identify the color of the base. It's blue. Anyways, that uh, pretty much covers the base, so. . . Anyways, yeah that's it.

Kaikaina: Cool.

Church: I'm Church, I'm the leader. Everyone looks up to me. Pretty much the only rule on the Blue team for rookies is, don't kill the leader. That's me.

Kaikaina: Thats it?

Church: That's it.

Kaikaina: Sounds easy.

Church: Yeah, well, we're still waiting for someone to follow that rule. So anyways uh, tell me about yourself. What's your training?

Kaikaina: Training?

Church: Yeah, what have you been told so far?

Kaikaina: Oh right! That's the base, and you're the leader, and I shouldn't kill you. Ever. Did I pass?

Church: No, I mean what kind of military training do you have? Weapons?

Kaikaina: Eh, sounds violent.

Church: Operations?

Kaikaina: I don't even know how that works.

Church: Communications?

Kaikaina: Say what?

Church: *sighs* Intelligence?

Kaikaina: Uhhh. . . Uhuh.

Church: *facepalms* Great.

Kaikaina: Yeah, sorry. Doesn't sound like I have any of the skills you need. Unless you want to see my ping-pong ball trick!

Church: Yeah. . . Wait what?

*With Grif and Simmons*

Grif: Slow down!

The two were sprinting towards their base!

Simmons: There's no time! Sarge is gone! I was digging a hole, and I kept digging, but there was no Sarge. And finally, I dug deep enough, and I found another hole.

Grif: You dug a hole, and found a hole. Isn't that what a hole is?

Simmons: Nonono, I mean a hole at the bottom. It opened into some kind of big cavern.

Grif: A cavern? A cavern like a cave? A cave with bats?

The two stopped moving.

Simmons: I don't know. Why, are you afraid of bats or something?

Grif: Afraid of bats? No, why would I be afraid of bats? And why would you even ask that question? Were there bats or something? That's kind of a weird thing to ask for no reason.

Simmons: I didn't see any bats, okay?!

Grif: Did you hear any bats?

Simmons: No.

Grif: Did you smell any bats?

Simmons: I don't know what bats smell like!

Grif: Then let's hope you never find out.

He looked up the sky hesitantly.

Grif: Is it getting dark? We should get inside.

Simmons: It hasn't gotten dark here in three fucking years, asshole.

*With the Blues*

The Blues were outside, now with the baby as well.

Church: And this is Tucker.

Tucker: Sup?

Kaikaina: Hey.

Church: Tucker's job is to do. . . What? I guess nothing.

Tucker: I'm just chillin'. That's the only rule on Blue team rookie, be cool.

Kaikaina: I thought the only rule was don't kill the leader.

Tucker: Yeah, but we break that rule all the time. That's what makes us so cool!

Kaikaina: Awesome, on the Red team, the number one rule was don't piss off the la-

Baby Alien: Laargh aargh.

Kaikaina: Oh cool! You have a dog!

Tucker: Uhhh, that's not my dog, that's my kid.

Kaikaina: Oh cool! You have a kid that looks like a dog?

Church: Nice save.

They then spotted Caboose heading towards them.

Church: Oh hey. You know what, I think I have the perfect tour guide for you! Hey Caboose! Come here!

Kaikaina: I thought about havin' a kid once.

Tucker: Oh really? It's a lot of work.

Kaikaina: Yeah, it seems like it would be hard. But I thought, you know, who wants to be known as the girl whose had seven abortions?

Tucker: Heh, yeahah. . . Wait what?!

Church: Alright! This is Caboose, he can tell you everything you could possibly need to know about Blue base.

Caboose: *whispers* Is she a mean girl like Tex or a regular girl like Ruby?

Church: Caboose, what did I tell you?

Caboose: That there are no regular girls.

Church: Exactly. Alright, so just stick with him, ask him any questions you have, and don't bother me or Tucker.

Caboose: What do I tell her?

Kaikaina: Well, I already know the rule.

Caboose: I hate that stupid rule!

Tucker: Go show her Doc and Sheila.

Caboose turned around and pointed at where they resided.

Caboose: The purple one is Doc, and the big one is Sheila.

Church: You know, I was really hoping that would take longer. . . and further away.

Kaikaina: Who're the black and light purple ones?

Church: The black one?

Tucker: Light purple?

Kaikaina: Yeah, the ones in the black and light purple armor! The ones standing RIGHT behind you guys!

Church and Tucker looked at one another. . . .

Church/Tucker: Aw shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 317 20
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! With the Reds and Blues separated on Chorus, the remaining members have to fight to get to their allies! Unfortunatel...
174K 3.1K 20
Red vs blue season 1, but with a new man in the group of dumbasses! The Oc Leo is owned by Me Red vs Blue is owned by "Rooster Teeth"
18.7K 401 22
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! As Ruby recovered, Simmons was being held captive by Agent Washington and the Meta, requiring the Reds to go and save...
69K 1.3K 19
RvB Season 9, with Church and Zeta now trapped in the Epsilon Unit. The reds and blues move back to Valhalla, but their stay isn't long when someone...