Draco's Star

By papaya0378

~ "I don't talk to sl*ts." Draco said coldly. "Now Malfoy, don't be butthurt because I'm not your little sl*t... More

A.N.
characters
start of the new year
time stopped
safe
games
the kiss
wait
please dont
truth comes out
falling
christmas
A.N. 2
comfort
end of another year
summer
new characters
new faces
lies
the mark
the unforgivable
halloween
no choice
it's okay
too young
not our time
i love you
just kids
i miss you
closure
good girl
better days
shopping
ball outfits
the ball
the after party
you promised
surprise
new year
you said forever
losing game
healing
still here
confessions
secrets
missing
crucio
complications
im yours
bravery
his return
the sword
focus
life
A.N. 3
my love
the battle of hogwarts
future
A.N. 4 (thank you)
A.N. 5

you're mine

7.8K 237 924
By papaya0378

Not a long chapter but I'm proud of myself for even finishing it so enjoy! and thank you for the patience.

Smut in this chapter.

****

"Elle what did you?" Draco walked over to me.

I looked around frantically at everyone else, they all had a shocked expression clear as day on their face. "Elle." Draco repeated,

"Bring him back." Leon joined in. I furrowed my brows at the both of them, "Bring him back? Leon he's done nothing but torture me since that after party." Draco looked away and I know he started to go into his thoughts about how I handled this.

"I'm not bringing him back and honestly I wouldn't even know how if I wanted to."

Draco cupped my face, he had pure fear in his eyes. "Do you know how pissed he's going to be at you for sending Theo away?"

I stepped back from him, "I don't care any more Draco." In all honestly I truly didn't care anymore, about anything anymore. Our future was the only thing keeping me going but there was apart me that wanted to take death as an option out of here.

Violet walked over, "Elle no offense-" She stopped mid sentence when she realized what she called me. "I mean Stella." Violet quickly looked over at Draco who was clearly pissed off.

"What the fuck kind of shit is that huh?" Draco raised his voice at her. "It was an accident Draco." Violet defended herself. Draco scoffed at her comment, "Bullshit."

Pansy rolled her eyes at the situation, "Here we go again." Draco bit down on his bottom teeth, clenching his jaw and stared her down. "Just fucking admit it Violet, you still want us to split."

"Draco quit." I joined in before Violet could respond. He looked over at me with a bit of hurt on his face but I didn't understand why. He shook his head before storming off back to his room.

"There is always drama with this friend group, all I wanted was to discuss how to get Luna back." Blaise sat down on the couch with his arms crossed.

"Yeah well blame Draco for that," Violet shoved past me, knocking me back a bit from hitting my shoulder.

"What the hell." I muttered.

I walked away from everyone as well and headed to Draco's room.

As soon as I opened the door he threw a glass cup at the wall just a few inches from my head. I took a sharp inhale and stared at him with shock. His breathing was heavy, he was filled up with frustration and anger.

I slammed the door shut, "What the fuck is your issue?" I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little scared, I've never seen him this upset before, and the fact he didn't even apologize for throwing the glass so close to me.

"Right now you're my issue."

"Excuse me?" I furrowed my brows at him. He walked over to sit on the edge of the bed, "Maybe the two biggest bitches in the whole school should be together. So go on, go get with Violet."

In that exact moment I felt my heart break a little.

He broke me before but he also healed me, he put all the pieces back together. Yet it felt like it was happening all over again, it felt like he was about to shatter it for the second time.

"I haven't even done anything to you." I said softly.

Draco kept his eyes diverted to the floor, trying his best to not make eye contact with me. I stood there for a few more seconds waiting for a response, maybe even a sorry.

But nothing. He was silent.

"Fine." I walked over to the bed to pull off the box cover to his gift. I grabbed a picture that I had Pansy sneak a shot of.

It was us at the Astronomy Tower with the stars bright as ever behind us. I wanted to add it to our book, the one he titled Draco's Star.

I pushed it against his chest, "Merry fucking Christmas you dick."

Before I grabbed the doorknob to head out of the room I looked back at him, "By the way there is only one bitch in this entire school and it is me. Not Violet, me. I own that title, no one else. Don't forget that when you build up the balls to come apologize."

"Oh Elle c'mon-" I shut the door cutting him off.

I walked back towards the common room and they were all still there discussing a plan to get Luna back. "Well what if you and Draco just went out after curfew." Blaise said to Leon. They all stopped the conversation when I walked over to take a seat.

"I want to help." I took a seat next to Pansy.

Blaise gave me a small smile followed by a nod.

About five minutes went by of throwing out ideas, it wasn't how I pictured spending Christmas but I was still with everyone, well except for Draco.

"We have a meeting next month so maybe then." I suggested. "Next month?" Blaise raised his voice.

Leon joined in, "It's the safest way right now Blaise, for now that's our plan."

I spotted Draco in the corner of my eye, he started walking over to us. "Can we talk?" He said softly.

The conversation stopped once again and awkwardness filled the room. "No." I responded back but I didn't look up at him.

"Awkward." Blaise cooed.

****

Draco didn't come to dinner, I figured he was just back in his room.

"What's up with you two huh?" Leon asked. Everyone was suddenly interested and kept their attention on me.

I rolled my eyes, "You know just the usual, I wanted him to wear a pink dress and he didn't want to." I smiled.

"Ohh." They all said in unison and nodded their heads.

I looked around at them, "You know I was joking right?" I raised my brows at them. "Yeah." Pansy said awkwardly and took a bite of her food.

After dinner I went to the Astronomy Tower for a few hours. I could watch the stars for hours, literally and I did. I was hoping Draco would've come up after about an hour but he didn't.

"Oh I didn't know you were staying in here tonight Leon." I opened the door to see him and Pansy in bed.

Pansy sat up, "Sorry Stells I figured you'd be with Draco, like usual." She shrugged.

I gave an awkward smile, "Yeah no I am, just needed to grab-" I looked around the room to try and make something up. "My- oh forget it." I closed the door and headed to the common room.

Who was I kidding, we had an argument in the heat of the moment but it didn't change anything between us.

I always go back to him.

Because I love him, that will never change.

Never.

I walked over to his dorm and slowly opened the door to peak my head in. He was laying down in bed just staring at the ceiling with his hands behind his head.

I closed the door softly but he sat up and gave me a smile, "Hey." Draco said softly. I walked over to my side of the bed, "Hi."

He lifted up the cover for me to get under, "So you want to tell me what crawled up your ass today?" I turned over on my side to face him.

Draco let out a laugh, "I'm sorry for what I said earlier, I'm just frustrated."

I took my opportunity.

SMUT WARNING. Skip to OVER to skip this part.

I slowly snaked my hand down to his underwear and he took in a sharp inhale, "Frustrated about what?" I asked.

"About everything." He gulped.

He glanced over to make eye contact with me, a burning look of lust pierced through both our eyes.

"Sexually frustrated?" I adjusted myself to get on top of him.

He smirked up at me and raised his brows, I leaned down to kiss him but he beat me to it and placed his lips against mine. We didn't stop or pull back from each other, we both craved this.

And in all honestly it always how we made up. Physical touch was our love language.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he sat up, he firmly placed his on my waist.

DRACOS POV

Man I love this girl.

She bit down on my bottom lip as she pull back from the kiss. I closed my eyes once again when she placed her lips on my neck.

I let a soft moan.

This satisfied her enough for her to start slowly grinding against me, making my dick go hard.

I admired how she always wanted to be in control but we both loved their dominance, me more than her so I flipped her back over. I hovered over and placed my lips on her neck.

She played with my hair like always.

I moved up placing kisses from her jaw then her lips. Stella slightly parted her lips allowing me to slip my tongue dominated her mouth. Doing so I reached down and tugged on her shirt to give the hint I want it off.

She didn't hesitate to pull it off and toss it to the side of the room. She did the same back and tugged on the hem of my sweats indicating what she wanted. I quickly slid them off leaving me in my boxers.

I placed soft kisses against her breasts before I reached my hand behind her to unclasp her bra.

"What are you?" I breathed out. She gave me a kiss, "I'm yours."

I went down and placed a kiss on her initials and I ran my thumb across D.M. engraved into her skin, "Good, don't forget it."

I looked up at her with a smirk on my face and pulled on her shorts to slide them down her legs, leaving her now in just her underwear.

Our faces were inches away from each other now, just our heavy breathing filling the silence in the room. I slid my hand down to make contact with her pussy. "Always so wet for me aren't you love?"

She placed her hand against my growing bulge, once again taking me my surprise, "Don't forget who you get hard for Draco."

That drove me over the edge.

I wanted her. Now.

I pulled off my boxers and forcefully pulled her underwear down as she bit down on her bottom lip.

"Muffliato"

With no warning I slipped my dick in her and she wrapped her arms around me neck pulling me down to her.

"Fuck Draco." She moaned.

The room soon filled with moaning and groaning, the sound of our bodies against one another.

I pulled back up and gripped onto the sheet next to her face, letting out a moan in the process.

Stella placed her hands against my chest and ran them down my abs as I fastened up my speed. "I'm always going to be yours." She whispered.

After a few minutes she dug her nails into my back once last time before she flipped us over, taking charge once again.

She traced her finger over S.P. on my chest and smiled down at me, "And don't you forget you're mine." She placed an aggressive kiss on my lips.

I placed my hands on her waist to guide her as she bucked her hips against me.

"Fuck Elle." I threw my head back.

I felt her walls tighten as she let out a breath. Letting her body relax after reaching her climax.

I pulled out and she went on her knees to reconnect her soft lips against mine before placing them on the tip of my dick.

I was already close to hitting mine.

She took in as much as she could, "Good girl." I muttered.

With that she went faster and I finally released myself into her mouth.

She wiped her bottom lip with her thumb and gently sucked on it.

I wrapped my hand around her neck to bring her close to me, "You are everything." I whispered before aggressively kissing her.

!!OVER!! sorry it was short lol i'm burned out.

****

Over the next few days there was constant bickering between Violet and Draco. Cussing and both of them saying personal things in an attempt to push one over the edge.

It was always over the same thing.

Me.

No matter how many talks I had to have with Draco he still always wanted to pick an argument with her. Violet didn't care, she loved to argue with just about anyone.

Draco got a letter from his mother around 5am. She wanted Draco, Leon, Violet and I to head over to Malfoy manor immediately.

Draco woke me up and told me it was urgent and I needed to get dressed quickly. I didn't ask questions.

He headed over to wake up Leon and Violet, he later told me he woke her up by throwing a pillow at her face.

"Do you know what this is about?" I asked Violet as she walked into the room, she was half asleep. We all were.

She shook her head in response.

Leon became very good at apparition over time so we were able to get to Malfoy Manor in no time. Leon thought it would've been a good idea to sneak off to get Luna but Draco whispered that he was here.

Voldemort was here.

****

yeah I gave a little cliffhanger in order to motivate me to write the next chapter soon lmao! pls pls pls be patient with me on updates, I haven't been the best and I'm really trying my hardest to get these out.

I love you all so much!

265k reads !!

⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 939 37
"It doesn't need to be fucking hard Elara I love you and you love me. I will never even look at another woman as long as I live I don't need anyone b...
21.6K 355 51
THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star student, top of every class and Draco bei...
304K 6.9K 37
Olivia Dagon had expected many things from her final two years at Hogwarts, but falling in love with the boy she had grown to hate since 1st year was...
545K 6.5K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...