Red Strings (Luka x reader) (...

By lostfog

Do you believe in a red string? (The red thread can be stretched and tangled but can never break. ) "Hearing... More

Ch I Childhood Memory
CH II Arrival
Ch III Saudade
CH IV Alexithymia
CH V Meraki
CH 5.5 Sick
CH VI Metanoia
CH VII
CH IX

CH VIII

946 25 22
By lostfog

It was morning, As I grabbed my blanket and tried to pull it up over my head, someone's hand overlapped on my hand. The hand was warm and soft. A low voice echoed near the bedside.

"Get up"

If it mom, she would have pulled the blanket immediately. However, it wasn't her. It was a smooth, calm voice.

"Luka?" As soon as I opened my eyes, it was the vividly shining silver hair under the sunlight. I sprang my body out of my bed.

"Lyon! What, Why are you here? Why mom let you in again," Aren't we supposed to meet up at 10?" I said.

He remained silent and bring his phone to my face. It was 11.15 A.M. I stood still in silence while gazing at his phone for a while. Lyon, who was in silence, finally spoke with a grin, "What time is it now?"

After a moment of hesitation, I gave out a smile. "11.16 A.M?" I tilted my face, facing him. Lyon had a stinging gaze at me. I dash into the bathroom, leaving Lyon speechless in my room.
I shoved my head in a simple t-shirt and black leggings with a skirt on. Then I comb my hair insanely. As I went out of the bathroom, Lyon throws my bag and we left the house.

By the time we made it into the studio, The makeup and hair artist already waiting for us. We apologized for being late.

"What's wrong?" Lyon stared at me wondering why I was overslept in the first place. "Did you cry yesterday? Your eyes a Lil bit swelled this morning" He asked.

"Nothing wrong... " I replied, I just gave him a faint smile. It was then when I heard a familiar song from the set beside. Is Luka performing now? .As My makeup is done, I excuse myself to walk around the studio while now it's Lyon turn to get his hair done.

You looked around the studio, trying to find the source of the music. Instead of seeing the band, You saw XY's perform with Kitty section song and with the terribly made outfit. Isn't that outfit were similar to Marinette's design for the kitty section, cardboard version of it? This is Plagiarisms. Then you spot Marinette and Luka arguing with a man.

"You'll never have a future in this business. You'll never make another costume. And there'll be no more music for your buddies because as far as everyone concerned, you'll be the rip-off artist," Mr. Roth threaten Marinette. You felt your blood rising up. You approached them.

"(Y/N)..." Luka's eyes widen to see you in here.

"Aren't you just using them because your son is talentless? I mean, how can you be that shameless? Don't you feel guilty? If I were you, I couldn't even stand here. we're already known for your true colors, A-Fraud" I sneered at them.

"Who're you and that's none of your business." Bob Roth push me away causing me to stumble. Luka managed to hold you. Seeing how Bob Roth treat both of you pushes Luka over the edge as seethes in anger

"Thank you Luka's" No response. You glanced at him. He is no longer Luka's you know. He wore all purple and black. He walked past you and placed a finger on XY's lips "shh". causing a purple jellyfish-like creature containing XY's voice to pop out of XY's mouth. Silencer absorbs it in his helmet. When XY tries to speak, nothing comes out. The people went in panic and ran out of the room including Bob Roth.

"Don't worry Marinette. I would never hurt you," He said. "I will force Bob Roth to admit what has he done to you and kitty section"

"Don't do that, Luka" Marinette yelled. Marinette tries to stop him, stating that what he is doing is revenge, not justice, and also points out that if he associates himself with Hawk Moth, he'll have to face Cat Noir and Ladybug.

"Where are Chat Noir and ladybug when we need them? As of now, Silencer is laying down the law of silence"Luka, now is silencer. He speaks through his hand. "You're an extraordinary girl, clear as a musical note, as sincere as a melody, you've been a song in my head since the first time we saw each other." Then he stormed off to chase Bob Roth.

You stared at Marinette, Her cheeks were flushing red. She loved him -- what more is there to say? There were times I'd look at them and feel something in my chest and throat, an ache that made it harder to breathe, I thought I will be alright.

"Mari... We should be going as well. I'm sure Ladybug and Chat noir will take care of Luka's" I finally break the silence, I try to act strong since I'm older than her. "Oh! Right," she said. The two of you ran out of the room. I went back to my assigned room.

"Hey, I heard there is an Akuma alert. We should stay here, it's safer." Lyon said. "They will postpone our performance until this Akuma end".

"It's was Luka's..."

"What do you mean, Luka's?" Lyon finally grasps all these situations. "What happens?". A moment of silence swept by. At that very moment, Lyon, Who was staring at me with a worried face brought me to a place where there are no people. Then, at last, I start to explain the situation to Lyon.

That was when Lyon lowers his body. his arm caressed my back. Then at the next moment, his eyes met mine.

-Lyon POV-

That was the first time she collapsed in front of someone this much. I saw her eyes getting teary. I don't know what to do. Luka's How come you can make this wonderful person in pain.

Does this mean I have a chance with you?

"Do I?," I finally whispered. "You will look like a monster if you cry with makeup on"

-END POV-

Flickering my eyes, I burst into laughter, and at the same time, the tears that filled my eyes ran down my cheek. "What did you just say, Lyon" I trembled and bent myself more trying to hold my laughter.

"geez, how can you say such a thing like that? A monster? Gosh..." I continued to burst out giggle upon hearing what he said.

"It's true though! When I saw Slyph cries with her makeup she looks like this" He imitates Slyph face.

I finally plopped down on the ground and we both laughed out loud. At least, He tried to console me in the worst possible way. We still had to perform later. I need to get it together. With a smile, I thank Lyon.

Her words made Lyon sigh again. He then stretched out his hand and carefully grabbed her wrist, to prevent her to rub her eyes. He then took a napkin and carefully dab around her eyes.

"you have a beautiful laugh and your smile. it suits you better" He said.

"You're joking, aren't ya?, No one ever told me like that" You chuckle at Lyon still can't believe what he told me.

"I just did. And I plan to keep saying them until you believe every word," Lyon reassure you making you blush a bit.

"Thanks, Lyon" Then you heard a commotion outside.. and someone opens the door.
"I finally found both of you, Ladybug and Chat Noir already captured the Akuma. We can start preparing the stage for you" He said.

"Hmm? Cmon it's our cue" You stand up and reach your hand to Lyon.

"Your eyes still red," Lyon said.

"It's alright" I smiled brightly at him

Lyon raised his hand to sweep his hair back. His action looked more impatient than before. Disheveling his hair all over, Lyon murmured with a sigh. As I shrugged my shoulders with a smile, he slightly frowned and give up.

He knows you were hiding those feelings.

-
"Since Slyph can't join us today, today we have (Y/N) as her substitute. (Y/N) was one of the trios. I can't wait to see you and Lyon came up" Alec smiled at both of you. "This performance will be Live all over Paris".

"Alright then, without further ado let's watch their performance" Alec turned back to the camera.

The light starts to dim. Both of you were blindfolded sitting on the stage. The music started and we start to dance.

A/N: Please watch the video...

-Someone POV-

Never in my entire life have I ever seen a piece with this much chemistry between two dancers the way these two connect. It's not overly sexual but it isn't modest either. Their expressions everything was so on point.

It's showcasing such a raw and beautiful passion and pain and I'm absolutely mesmerized. It was so brilliantly executed and even though it was so put together it still felt so natural. It was so perfectly flawed.

-END POV-

The music stopped and we were both panting. As I happened to stare right in front of His face like a flash, I soon held my breath, his lips just inches apart. He then blinked swiftly and tried to say something, at last, with a determined look.

"You make me smile like the sun. You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, just the thought of you can drive me wild" He whispers right beside my ear.

"For a while, I convinced myself that you in-love with someone else and that it was better to let you go. But now, I've come to the realization that life is probably going to be very short. And I want to spend it doing something that matters. With someone that matters. I don't want to regret that I gave up without a fight. If Luka's let you go, I won't."

I want to make you smile

I opened my eyes wide in surprise. Rolling my eyes in hesitation, I lowered my head toward him. That was when he lifted his head and put it close to mine.

"(Y/N) I love you," he said. His lips were on mine. It was short and sweet. Then the light starts to brighten up and we pulled apart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
kitty section performing next room.

Lyon drawing... (*¯︶¯*).
He is one of my OC that being forced to take part in this book.

Behind the scene

A/N: Luka is a sweetheart. Too bad he got second lead syndrome.
He knows how to comfort Mari and his feeling for her are deep and genuine... I hope he got someone else too.
A happy ending for him too.

Lyon: what do you mean by second lead syndrome?

A/N: it's when a male character is the second option for the female lead. Argghh... he got no chance to be with her.

Lyon: He is such goody two shoes. That's why he will never get her...

A/N: .......

Lyon: what are you doing!?
don't you dare, you stupid shi————... ( he got into Wattpad)

A/N: Now suffer #evillaugh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 261 45
‼️CONTAINS SWEARING AND SOME SCENES OF PHYSICAL AB*SE‼️ As soon as you're born, the Gods tie a red string around you and your soulmate. If you follow...
838K 30.7K 29
A sequel to: Red Strings and Markers Adrien Agreste didn't remember much after the cathedral collapsed. He recalled hearing a voice, a female voice...
21.9K 490 44
Loneliness, Despair, Isolation, and a Broken Heart? That's all Adrien knew... until he showed up, a guy dressed in blue; someone that has had the sna...
14.7K 426 26
As I went down the steps into the lower cabin, I walked into a room that seemed to lead to all the others . Turning to my right, I was slightly start...