OFF-CAM / / yeonbin♡

By terrylized

❝he just love me when we're in front of the cameras❞ ㅡ ♥️yeonbin ☕ : lowercase intended. ☕ : status is on... More

『 introduction 』
『 one 』
『 two 』
『 three 』
『 five 』
『 six 』
『 seven 』
『 eight 』
『 nine 』
『 ten 』
『 eleven 』
『 twelve 』
『 thirteen 』
『 fourteen 』
『 fifteen 』
『 sixteen 』
『 seventeen 』
『 eighteen 』
『 just random 』
『 nineteen 』
『 twenty 』
『 twenty-one 』
『 twenty-two 』
『 twenty-three 』
『 twenty-four 』
『 twenty-five 』
『 twenty-six 』
『 twenty-seven 』
『 twenty-eight 』
『 twenty-nine 』
『 thirty 』
『 thirty-one 』
『 thirty-two 』
『 thirty-three 』
『 thirty-four 』
『 thirty-five 』

『 four 』

4.8K 267 85
By terrylized

feeling his heart beating faster every second, soobin quickly went to the kitchen to drink water. ❝damn it!❞ he cursed under his breath as he is trying to calm himself. this actually sometimes happens to him, mostly whenever he sleeps with full of thoughts in his mind and feels his heart heavy before he sleeps.

he can't control his mental emotions though so he just let it be.

after minutes past by, his heart is beating normally again which made soobin feel at ease. he drink the water again before he sat on the chair. ❝i'm glad i didn't need the medicine.❞ he uttered to himself before he put his arms above the table and put his head on his arms.

it's already past four in the morning and he just slept for like three and half hours since he fell asleep around past one in the midnight.

what is he doing here?❞ yeonjun muttered as he saw soobin sitting while resting his head on his arms. he slowly walk towards him and lean his face closer. hearing some soft snores coming from the younger, yeonjun quickly stood up straight ❝so he's sleeping.

he then shrugged and walk towards the fridge. before he open the fridge door, his eyes shifted on the drinking glass placed on the counter and a tablet of medicine beside it. ❝did he..❞ he quickly shook his head to remove his thoughts in his mind.

getting a bottle of water, soobin suddenly move making yeonjun startle. he thought the younger was already awake but he just shift his head and face on the right side.

yeonjun let out a sigh for the nth time. ❝why is he sleeping in here anyways.❞ he mumbled and walked away bringing the bottle with him.

but after a minute, yeonjun went back again. he search for some bread on the cabinet above the counter and after finding some, he place it beside the younger. he also put a sticky note above it.

after finishing what he's doing, yeonjun quickly walk away while mumbling things under his breath. he don't know why he did that. it pisses him off when he shows care for the younger but it also pisses him off when the younger is not taking care of himself.

this is one of the reason why he hate him. and yes, there are other reasons also.

two hours past by, soobin suddenly woke up as he feel his back hurting. ❝i shouldn't slept here.❞ he mumbled while stretching his back and arms. letting out a yawn, his eyes landed on a bread that is placed infront of him with a note on top of it.

he roam his eyes around to see if anyone was inside the kitchen except him before he read what is written on the note.  ❝take care of yourself. dumbass❞ he furrowed his brows as he got confused who wrote the note.

the penmanship is unfamiliar to him. also, it seems disrespectful if one of the four members wrote this since the person wrote, "dumbass" even though it shows that the person is worried. ❝or it could be yeonjun?❞ he muttured to himself.

soobin then quickly shook his head and remove that thought in his mind. he thinks that it's impossible for yeonjun to show care for him. unless they're in front of the cameras, of course.

standing up from the chair, soobin grabbed his medicine that is placed above the counter and also take the bread with him before he walk back to his dorm. as he enter his room, he noticed that taehyun is not on his bed anymore. ❝he's probably in the gym.❞ he mumbled and sat down on his bed.

he stared at the bread that someone gave it to him. he's hesitating to eat it but he can't refuse to not eat bread so he just slowly took a bite of it then chew it. after some minute, he's done eating the bread. he then checked his phone for their schedule for today. since their comeback was already three weeks ago, there schedule is slowly getting occupied again from live shows, interviews, and showcase. they still need to make appearance in videos though but their staffs are the one who will take care of that.

i guess we're free for today.❞ he mumbled as their manager didn't message him for their schedule. but didn't also informed them that today is their rest day.

shrugging, he just thought it's their free time so he didn't bother to ask their manager anymore. he laid his phone on the nightstand then walk towards the bathroom to wash his face before he walk out of the dorm.

as he was about to go out of the room, huening kai suddenly jumped out of nowhere in front of soobin which made the older startled. ❝yahh!!❞ he hold his chest as his heart is beating so fast because of huening kai.

the younger laughed by their leader's reaction and quickly run away. soobin just snorted and watch huening kai disappear from his sight. he still don't have the energy to chase him.

he went to their company's building and went straight to the dance studio. there are some staffs inside but no cameras and their manager wasn't there also. he slowly approaches one of the staff who's setting the speaker. ❝we don't have anything to do for today?❞ he asked. the staff slightly flinched as he didn't see him already standing beside him. ❝no. you just need to practice.❞ the staff response.

soobin nodded and bowed down his head as respect before he walk out of the dance studio. he need to find his members so that they can start practicing as early as they can. he went on the second floor of the building where the gym was located and as expected, he saw taehyun and yeonjun. they were sitting while wiping their face, probably they just finished their work out.

he walk towards them without hesitations and give them bottle of water. ❝we will practice at 9.❞ he uttered. taehyun and yeonjun nodded while drinking water.

before soobin turn his back to them, he firstly took a glance at yeonjun. the older isn't glaring at him nor giving a bad look which made him confuse. yeonjun will actually glare at him or avoid eye contact. he thought maybe yeonjun is just tired.

soobin went to the elevator and clicked the button for the fifth floor. when the door slowly open, both beomgyu and huening kai jumped in front of him which made their leader startled again.

you have enough!❞ soobin quickly grabbed huening kai meanwhile beomgyu quickly run away. both of them are laughing. soobin put his arm on huening kai's shoulder and slapped the younger's arm. they're really having fun of their leader getting easily surprised.

soobin drag huening kai with him towards their dance studio. beomgyu was already there inside, laying on the floor.

his eyes diverted at the clock and realized that they still haven't eat any breakfast yet. it's too early for them to start since the time is six thirty o'clock and he told taehyun and yeonjun that their practice will start at nine.

aren't we gonna eat something for breakfast?❞ soobin asked. although he already ate a bread earlier, it is not enough for him.

beomgyu and huening kai's stomach silently growl as their leader mentioned the word 'breakfast'. beomgyu slowly looked at soobin and curved his lips into an awkward smile. ❝let's go buy food on the store.❞ he uttered while standing up then walk out of the dance studio. soobin and huening kai bow their head to the staffs before they walk out also and follow beomgyu.

silently walking towards their dorm, taehyun keep on glancing at yeonjun as the older look like deep thinking or worried about something. ❝are you okay, hyung?

yeonjun's eyes quickly drifted to taehyun as the younger mentioned his name. he nodded and formed his lips into a small smile ❝yes. i'm just tired from all the work out.❞ he uttered which made taehyun hummed and nodded.

as they enter their dorm, taehyun suddenly spoke, ❝if you want someone to talk to, we are always here for you.❞ and walked inside his room.

yeonjun stared at taehyun's door, getting confused of what the younger said. he don't have any problems though, but why did taehyun said that? shrugging his thoughts, he just enter his room and lay on his bed for a couple minutes before he took a shower. after that, he wore a white t-shirt and black jogging pants then checked his phone for any message.

he was about to walk out of his room until he suddenly heard soobin's laugh echoing inside their dorm, following huening kai and beomgyu's laugh. he then just decided to stay inside.

remembering what taehyun said made him realize something. he is somewhat slowly stepping away from the members virtually.

════ +×+ ════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 18.7K 56
·˚ ༘ A bet was made to see if he could charm his way to her heart. [ I'm terribly sorry for the lowercase lol ] - ➴ txt | choi soobin ➴ written on a...
34.9K 1.6K 24
╭ # ꒰ 𝗜𝗧-𝗕𝗢𝗬 ╰╮𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝗱-𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 �...
10.9K 635 33
𝐀 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢...
84.1K 4.8K 33
(TXT X Reader) (Inspired by 0x1=LOVESONG MV and LO$ER =LO♡ER MV) Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and HueningKai only have a lifetime worth of tro...