𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐢�...

By thekookieshop

Werewolf au / Soulmate au ----- "And isn't this a good thing? you found your mate", Yoongi commented. "Its a... More

𝟎𝟎 - 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟏 - 𝐌𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟎𝟐 - 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟑 - 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝟎𝟓 - 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝟎𝟔 - 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟎𝟕 - 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
𝟎𝟖 - 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦
𝟎𝟗 - 𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝟏𝟎 - 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟏𝟏 - 𝐔𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝟏𝟐 - 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
𝟏𝟑 - 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝟏𝟒 - 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫
𝟏𝟓 - 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞
𝟏𝟔 - 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝟏𝟕 - 𝐅𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫
𝟏𝟖 - 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟗 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝟐𝟎 - 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝟐𝟏 - 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟
𝟐𝟐 - 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝟐𝟑 - 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞
𝟐𝟒 - 𝐉𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬
𝟐𝟓 - 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 - 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝!

𝟎𝟒 - 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

4.4K 239 63
By thekookieshop

The boys exchanged looks amongst each other hearing Jungkook's statement.

"Jungkook, you realize we're going to send her back to the kingdom right?", Namjoon asked.

"Why should we! what have they ever done for us, we're going to keep her hostage", Jungkook scoffed.

"It would be the right thing to do, imagine she gets up and tells everybody that we are the good guys, wouldn't you want that ?", Jin tried to convince Jungkook.

"There's no point in false hope, humans have disappointed us far too long and they'll continue to do so", Jungkook was far from convinced and in his mind, his decision was final, no matter how many times his hyungs would try to convince him otherwise.

"Take it from your hyungs, don't do this Jungkook", Jimin sighed.

"I'm the leader here and I say what happens, we're taking her back to the village", this time, it wasn't a suggestion and he wasn't asking either.

The boys exchanged glances of defeat and disappointment but at the end of the day, they had to follow Jungkook's orders, no matter how irrational they were.

-----------------------------------

You felt pretty drowsy as your eyes slowly flickered open.

Your body felt numb but it only made sense from all the walking and then those wolf humans...wait what!

Your eyes suddenly shot open upon realizing that the last thing you witnessed were either hallucinations from dehydration or worse...real.

Your attention was now on where you were.

You were situated next to a fire place in a small cozy cottage like house.

There was a singular chair in front of you and your hands were tied to the frame of a wooden creaking bed.

The realization had dawned on you as you gulped.

The wolf humans were going to cook you near the fire and eat you for dinner. You got chills just thinking about it.

You frantically tried to free your hands even though it was no use.

In fact...it looked like you had drawn more attention to yourself as you heard some conversation outside your door.

"I hear moving, I think she is awake", you heard a man's voice speak.

Your eyes widened, you could still make a run for it and so once again, you tried yanking your hands free even though there seemed no luck.

"Stupid human, do you really think that will work?", the sudden deep voice in the room made you flinch as you looked towards the voice.

With the octave of the voice, you had expected an older man but this one was fairly young.

His ebony hair was the first thing to catch your eyes as they fell in a natural curly state against his face.

The thing that sent shivers down your spine was his dark eyes, almost black. It was like you were staring into the void.

You quickly looked away to rest your eyes.

The man took a seat right on the chair in front of you as you slightly tried to move away to keep your distance.

The man then proceeded to grab a sac which you hadn't noticed in the room before and took wood out of it to throw into the fireplace.

He repeated the movement for a minute or so before he put the sac down, now putting all his attention towards you.

You closed your eyes wishing this was just in your head, "Please be a nightmare, please be a nightmare", you mumbled.

"It's not a nightmare", the man rolled his eyes.

Your next try was to play innocent which you totally were in this case.

"P-please sir, I don't know who you are but please just let me go, I'll go back to where I came from", you insisted.

"What do you think of me, an idiot!", he retorted, bringing his face closer to yours.

"P-please let me go", you pleaded.

"And why should I?", he smirked.

"I-I'm the princess of-"

"You're nothing here you hear me, nothing! you're lucky I didn't kill you off already", he hissed.

His eyes were darker then before if that was even possible.

He opened his mouth, anticipating for fangs to appear to scare you off but what surprised him was that nothing came out.

He shrugged off the weird occurrence for now and with one last glare, he left the room.

A little bit more mumbling took place outside as you were too struck from prior events to even try to escape. You didn't even know the man and he hated your guts.

Soon, the door creaked open again as you straightened your back in hopes that it wasn't that man again.

You gasped in shock when you saw three wolves enter and in seconds, they had shifted to a human form.

You couldn't believe you were witnessing this, you couldn't believe this was real.

The boys chuckled at the way you looked at them, both terrified and intrigued.

They had a lot of explaining to do and unlike the previous man who didn't even give you a chance, they seemed more pleasant.

"We promise we aren't here to hurt you", one of them stated, putting their hands up.

You gulped, still on edge but willing to listen since there was nothing you could do.

"I guess it would be less awkward if we introduce ourselves, I'm Namjoon", the boy waved.

"I'm Jimin", the shortest of the three explained.

"I'm Hoseok", the final one said.

"Here, we brought you some food", Namjoon placed the plate in front of you.

Hunger wasn't even on your mind but as soon as you saw the plate, your stomach growled.

But there was no way you were giving them a chance, you heard the previous man, he would have killed you if he could, what if the food was poisoned?

"I-I'm fine without the food", you stated.

"Don't be ridiculous, this is the finest meat out there, give it a try!", Hoseok insisted with a smile on his face.

They did look polite and you did want to trust them but you just couldn't, not so quickly.

"I-Is it poisoned?", you asked.

They shook their heads.

"A-are you going to make me eat so I'm stuffed and then you'll eat me?", you asked.

The boys began to laugh loudly as if it wasn't as serious as you were thinking it to be.

"We don't eat people, now that's a funny joke!", Jimin laughed even louder.

After a couple of laughs though, they saw how you weren't laughing, you had actually meant your words.

Namjoon scooted closer to you.

"Look, I know you want to leave as soon as possible but don't worry, we aren't bad people, we don't eat humans and we will let you go safe and sound", he reassured you.

"Then let me", you protested.

"We can't just yet, Jungkook won't let us", Jimin rolled his eyes.

"W-who's Jungkook?", you asked.

"The guy who was here before us", you were frightened just thinking of that man.

"I know he may have come of a bit rude, he just isn't the most found of you people but trust me, we'll convince him to let you go", Hoseok stated.

You nodded understandingly.

"Could you just remove the ropes so I could eat?", you explained.

They looked amongst each other, deciding on your question.

You did have a point, you couldn't eat without your hands so they let the ropes loosen around your hands.

"All we want you to do now is compromise, don't try anything funny okay?", Namjoon insisted.

"Okay", you sighed.

The boys soon left and unlike your previous visitor leaving, you actually felt sad since you were left alone with nothing but a fire and a plate of food.

You pondered on their words.

How were you not to try something funny when your hands were free and the door was right there.

Surely, you were going to try to escape.

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm actually enjoying writing this book!

Leave your thoughts in the comments! ❤️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 47.7K 75
A Mate, is the most important person for a werewolf. They offers you neverending love and support... They will help you walk through every hail stor...
317K 10.8K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...
88.2K 3.4K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...
27.4K 1.5K 37
Where Yoongi finds out he not only has a mate but multiple mates. The thing is, he thinks he's straight, and he ends up hurting his mates and himsel...