Red Vs Blue, & there's Magent...

By Zeta_Lyfe

Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! Ruby and Tex chased down Wyoming, but upon returning to Blood Gulch, they real... More

Out of Mind (1)
Out of Mind (2)
Out of Mind (3)
Out of Mind (4)
Out of Mind (5)
Chapter 1 You Can't Park Here
Chapter 2 Got Your Back
Chapter 3 Baby Steps
Chapter 4 Sibling Arrivalries
Chapter 5 The Grif Reaper
Chapter 6 In Memoriam
Chapter 7 Strong Male Figure
Chapter 9 Brass Tracks
Chapter 10 The Nesting Theory
Chapter 11 Spelunked
Chapter 12 The Haystack
Chapter 13 Terms and Provisions
Chapter 14 Missed Direction
Chapter 15 Where Credit Is Due
Chapter 16 Biting the Hand
Chapter 17 Tucker Knows Best
Chapter 18 Loading. . .
Chapter 19 The Wrong Crowd
Chapter 20 Uncommunicado
Chapter 21 Same Old, Same Old
Chapter 22 Repent, The End is Near
Chapter 23 Why Were We Here?
Interlude - Jason

Chapter 8 Yellow Fever

693 14 1
By Zeta_Lyfe

Simmons: Oh my god! What is wrong with you?! Why didn't you tell us you were a Blue?!

Kaikaina: Because-

Simmons: And don't say *high pitched* "because nobody asked!"

Kaikaina: But nobody DID ask.

Simmons: God damn it.

Grif: So what if she is a Blue? We'll still keep her.

Simmons: We can't do that, she's on the other team. She'll kill us in our sleep if we keep her!

Kaikaina: Do I get to do that? That would be AWESOME!

Grif: No she wouldn't. Besides, she's colorblind. We'll just tell her we're Blues.

Simmons: Uh, hello? We already told her we're Reds, idiot.

Grif: Yeah? Well she's fucking dumb too. Hey, we're Blue now.

Kaikaina: Woohoo, go Blue, let's win!

Grif: See?

Simmons: Oh please, she'll figure it out.

Grif: No she won't. In high school, she got kicked off the cheerleading squad three times for rooting for the wrong team.

Simmons: No, she can't stay. I know, we'll tell the Blues that we took her prisoner! Maybe we can get something out of this mess.

Grif: No way, we can't send her over there. They'll kill her!

Simmons: Why would they kill her Grif, she's Blue. It's not like the Blue team goes around killing its own members.

Grif: Oh right, because she's Blue. . . And if she's over there. . . then the only people that would be trying to kill her. . . would be us.

Simmons: Exactly.

Grif: And that means she'd be safe because, we're like the shittiest team ever.

Simmons: Well, I don't know about that. As the new leader, I have some pretty bold plan-

Grif: But you're not the leader. It was a misunderstanding. You're the guy who buried our leader.

Simmons: You helped! We're in this together.

Grif: No, I made digging noises with my mouth, remember?

Simmons: Oh god! Get me a shovel!

The maroon soldier rushed towards the base.

Grif: Yeah, um. . . Okay, you're a Blue.

Kaikaina: Touchdown! Woohoo, go Blue!

Grif: No, I mean. . . We're Red, but you're a Blue. That means you've gotta get out of here before Simmons digs up Sarge.

Kaikaina: I love digging! I wanna help!

Grif: No, you're leaving.

Kaikaina: Where are we going?

Grif: The other base.

Kaikaina: The Red base?

Grif: No, the Blue base.

Kaikaina: We have two bases? Awesome!

Grif: Move!

*At Blue Base*

The Blues were outside their base and on a nearby hill.

Tucker: Hey, have you guys seen Doc? I need him to babysit for a while.

Church: Yeah, I got him talking to Sheila. She's been acting real whacky lately.

Tucker: Oh yeah? You mean weirder than your average talking tank?

Church: Don't be snarky.

Tucker: Sorry dude, it's the hormones. I just had a baby!

Church: Yeah, Sheila's been acting kind of distant and weird. Plus she's been saying these random threatening things. Kind of reminds me of somebody else.

Tucker: So why is Doc talking to her?

Church: What, you didn't hear the 'threatening' part I just said? I'm not going over there.

Tucker: Why not send Caboose? Aren't they like, in love or something.

Church: Dude, I've had about all the cross species babies that I can take for a while. The last thing I need is a Junior Caboose running around with a one-hundred thirty millimeter cannon for a head. Your little devil spawn is enough for me.

Tucker: Don't talk about my kid like that.

Church: What's your deal?

Tucker: I dunno, I think I'm getting into this whole 'parenting' thing. I caught myself looking at minivans the other day. Bleh.

Church: Of course you are, that's why you need a babysitter for a newborn. I'll be sure to nominate you for "Dad of the Year."

Tucker: Don't judge me.

Church: Anyways, Doc's going to find out what's wrong with her and give her a little time up.

Tucker: But Doc's not a mechanic, he's a doctor. Not a doctor, a medic. Well, I guess he's not really a medic either, because he's never really helped anyone. He's just some annoying guy that we know. . . who wears purple armor. . . who's annoying. Point is, Doc's not a mechanic.

Church: I know. I figure Doc's mechanical skills are probably about as bad as his first aid skills. He's either gonna fix her by accident or make her competent inoperable and then I go down there and find out what's really going on. Either way, I win. Oh, he might also get blown up by her, that's also good.

*With Doc*

The medic stood in front of the tank.

Doc: Yeah, maybe yoga lessons weren't such a good idea after all. Let's try some deep breathing. *inhales* In through the air filter, *exhales* out through the manifold. *inhales* In through the air filter, *exhales* out through the manifold.

Sheila just looked at him, her cannon frightening the poor medic.

Doc: Uhh, okay. . . Why don't we try some aversion therapy. Think about something that makes you really angry. . . that isn't me.

Sheila: Sure.

She then aimed her cannon right towards the other side of the base and at Church, who was watching them with the sniper.

Church: Uhhhh, yeahhhhh. I don't feel as good about my plan as I used to.

To their surprise, one of the Reds arrived with a guest.

Grif: Hey, Blues!

Church: Aw Crap, here we go. They must have figure out how fucked up our team is right now. Ah, shit, they even brought their new guy.

Tucker: Girl.

Church: Whatever! Just play along! Act like our team is okay, we've got everything under control.

Tucker: Please, I've been putting on that act for like, three years now.

Church: What do you want Red?!

Grif: I've got a prisoner for you!

Church: What did he say?

Tucker: Says he has a prisoner for us.

Church: Oh what, they're giving us prisoners now? Dude, that sounds like bullshit, I smell a trap.

Tucker: Reds aren't that smart.

Church: Yeah, you said that when they left the jeep before I got blown up, and then that Ruby girl got the jump on us. Besides her, the orange is pretty crafty. He's a lot like me.

Tucker: Like you? Shit, then do I have time to put in my earplugs and hide all our food?

Church: Up yours, dickhead. Why would they want to give us one of their guys?

Tucker: Why are you asking me?

Church: Oh right, Why are you giving us one of your guys as a prisoner?!

Grif: She's one of your guys! She came to our side by mistake! What's their deal, why aren't they going for this? We've got to hurry, I've got to get back before Simmons digs up Sarge.

Church: Uhh, I don't buy this. What do you want for her?!

Grif: Umm. . . nothing?! It was- It was an honest mistake! Er, you can have her back now! No harm, no foul! We-Look, can we hurry this up?!

Church: Yeah, this is bullshit.

Tucker: Ask for something else.

Church: Uhh, we want something else!

Grif: What?! I'm releasing a hostage! You don't negotiate UP from there!

Tucker: Got any money?!

Grif: Fuck you, dude!

He turned to his sister.

Grif: Get going, call me if you have any problems and don't go near any Reds from now on. I'll try to keep our team distracted so they can't attack you. Whatever you do, don't embarass the family. Think of mom.

Kaikaina: Don't do me any favors, bitch.

She began heading towards the Blues.

Church: What else was on the ship?!

Grif: What do you mean?!

Church: Yeah, like guns or weapons-

Tucker: Or snacks?! Dude, I'm just asking 'cause I know you wanted to.

Grif: Nope! Just the girl! Sorry, there weren't anymore aliens for you guys to fuck!

Tucker: That's okay, we can still fuck this one!

Kaikaina: Woohoo!

Grif: I think you're forgetting that the badass girl on my team is friends with your team!

Tucker: Oh fuck!

Simmons then arrived.

Simmons: Oh my god Grif, he's gone!

Grif: Who's gone?

Simmons: Sarge, he's missing! I dug up his grave and he's not in there!

Grif: What? Did you dig in the right spot?

Simmons: Oh, you're right. Maybe I dug up one of the other fresh graves that we just made. I DIDN'T FUCKING THINK OF THAT!!!!!!

Grif: Oh, calm down.

Simmons: Don't tell me to be calm! We're down two men and Ruby's still missing! Ah, at least we still have the Blue prisoner we can use as leverage. . . Hey, what are you doing out here in the middle of the canyon?

Grif: Uhhhhh, nothing. So that, uhh, Sarge thing is pretty crazy.

Simmons: Hey, is that your sister over there with the Blues? What's she doing over there?

Grif slowly walked away. . . .

Simmons: Why are they all high-fiving? Are they making a cheerleading pyramid? Wow, they're throwing her really high into the air. Grif? Grif?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 317 20
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! With the Reds and Blues separated on Chorus, the remaining members have to fight to get to their allies! Unfortunatel...
20.4K 422 23
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! Upon the destruction of Project Freelancer, the Reds and Blues settle into Valhalla, but Donut arrived with a message...
35.5K 774 22
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! A drop pod crash lands into Blood Gulch Outpost Alpha, and within it is an unconscious girl with very few memories...
87.9K 1.8K 21
Rvb Season 4, while Leo joins the blues on their quest, the reds start to have their own battle with a new blue joining the adventure. The Oc Leo is...