A dragon in the multiverse

By idontgiveitashit

Andros, a young man fan of novel and manga, died, and is given the chance to be reincarnated. He wishs to: B... More

2-A hero train and time skip
3-The progress and konbanwa Aizawa-san
4-A mess
5-Black arms, and... travel?
6-Vacation in Danmachi
7-Tiona Hyrute (R-18)
8-Glimpse of the future
9-An annoying future self

1-In the world of My hero academia

913 17 5
By idontgiveitashit

Andros "Thanks I guess"

This man, Drake Andros, is our protagonist.

Around him, People are walking, birds are singing and car are passing.

He searchs in his pant's pockets and find a wallet with a bank card, an identity card, a paper with an address written on it, and a cell phone.

His other hand holds a backpack, in accordance to his wish, in accordance to hid wish, he will enroll as a 7th grade student, in the same school as Izuku and Bakugo.

He was reincarnated in the world of MHA, with some powers:

-He is a dragon, not a human, he can obviously shape-shift (for scriptwriting needs).

-He has space-time power, this one is not a quirk.

-He has a gravity manipulation quirk, which he wished.

-And he has unlimited potential. (For fuck sake)

-----Time skip-----

*driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

*rumble*

Teacher "Wait! Wait a little everyone, before all of you get out I have a surprise for you."

The student that where in a hurry to go out stopped imediately at the call of their teacher.

Teacher "Please, welcome your new classmate: Drake Andros."

Andros walk into the classroom when the teacher call for him.

The reaction that he get are varied, but one that he get the most is curriosity.

Teacher "Can you introduce yourself please?"

Andros "*cough*  I'm Drake Andros, I moved here 3 days ago. Uh...              I'm looking forward to being your classmate."

-----POV Andros-----

I see them, Izuku and Bakugo, he he...

Don't mind me for breaking into the plot. 

I don't want anything more than different reactions from you now that I'm part of the story.

Classmate "You look grumpy"

I broke into a smile, "Nah... I'm just a little tense. Sorry for that" 

I concentrate on the reaction of Bakugo and Izuku, the first just "Tsk" and get out the class without care, the second one is looking at me in curriosity, but he look down right when our gaze cross, probably to not appear rude.

I'm getting questioned by my classmates about many things, like hobby, my parents, cuz' to then I look like a foreigner, and obviously, my quirk.

Andros "About my hobbies... I like fighting, I guess, and reading, mainly manga and novel... I live alone, I don't know my parents, my birthday is the 18th July, somes say that I don't look like it, but I'm 14. And for my quirk, it's draconisation, I can transform my limb and my body into the one of a dragon, it comes with gravity manipulation as well."

Most of my classmates now look at me with admiration, and some with jealousy, not that they are themselves aware of it.

I respond to others of their questions until the class start again.

I don't have any difficulty with the class, the new thing is the lesson concerning live in society with QUIRKS, it's mainly how quirk can be used for the greater good of society, nothing that seems important to me.

At the end of the class, people are again going around me, less than before. This time it's Bakugo who stays to listen, he is still puting an uninterested air, and Deku is getting out the class without drawing attention.

The atmosphere is lively until my, now classmate, Hakize, says:

"Your quirk must be on par with Bakugo's explosion!"

*boom*

Bakugo immediately react and make his presense know by lightly exploding the air.

Bakugo "What did you say you bastard?!"

Hakize pale a little and retract himself.

Bakugo direct his gaze at me and say:

"Don't you dare to underestimate me! I'm better than you, than all of you!"

In a alternative reality where the MC come from a xianxia.

Andros "Ha! Can you proove it? You weakling"

Bakugo "Repeat that you bastard!"

Andros "Humf! Can you only talk with word?"

Bakugo grits his teeth in annoyance and says:

"Let's go in the yard"

On the way Hakize says to me, in a worried tone:

"Bakugo is the strongest in the school! You don't stand a chance!"

Andros "I'll see that myself."

Once in the yard,

Bakugo "I'll let you the honor of starting."

Andros "Ok"

I jump high in the air and transform into my dragon form.

Everyone in the school see a shadow casting on the schoolground and beyond.

Towering in the sky, a colossal dragon look down on the school, his eyeball is enough to cover the entire school.

Andros "Who did you call 'weakling'?"

Bakugo doesn't say anything, he is at the same time scarred, but at the same time his pride don't allow him to apologize.

Andros them open his mouth and breath in, to attack.

Andros "[insert chinese attack name (ex:True Divine Hellfire Of Chaos)]"

In our current reality where the MC isn't a arrogant prick who slap, humiliate, then kill the ancestors of every guy that insult him, and that do not flaunt his ego as big as the universe.

With that said Bakugo stands up and goes out the class with heavy steps, followed by his two acolytes.

Megi (classmate) "He's Bakugo. He is alway like that, don't anger him, his quirk allows him to make explosions with his hands."

Andros "A cool guy."

Megi gives me the same look given to an idiot.

My classmates now begin to disperse and go out. The class having ended everyone go home.

-----Time skip-----

I'm currently in front of my house. It is maybe a little big because I'll be alone living in it, it's now that I think about love relationship.

There is many pretty girl in this world, making a harem was not my intention, I still don't know how it will goes, I'll just go with the flow.

For now, let's enter my new residence in this wonderful world.

-----Time skip to the next day-----

Andros "nnnnngg..."

I look aroung me.

Andros "He he... this is not a dream"

First, I'm dressing up (what did you expect?), I take a breakfast, and I go in the park behind the house.

The morning is fresh and there is nobody, so it's perfect time to familiarize myself with my new powers, and body.

Andros "How does work my dragon form? I'm a dragon in the flesh but I can transform into a human, the excuse of 'shut up it's magic' sound kind of rubbish..."

I close my eyes and concentrate on my body.

I can feel the power of space and time blending perfectly in my body, like they are a part of me, and two other power dwelling in my head.

One is constently active, while the other is 'off', I deactivate the first one.

Instantly my body being covered in scale and expend, tremendously, too tremendously, TOO MUCH.

I activate the power again and my body shrink down again to one of a normal human being, and my scale disappear.

Andros "Okay, that's not magic, that's a body manipulation quirk that turn me into a human."

I sweep an invisible sweet on my forehead.

Andros "I suppose gravity goes next"

I use the other power that I felt in my head.

Like the first one, I don't have any control over it. And it's my surounding as well as myself which take the brunt of it.

The gravity is going awry, it's difficult to describe but I'm sure of two things: I'm feeling like throwing up, and this is painful. gravity is appliyng to different parts of my body and going anywhere it want randomly.

It takes me 3 minutes to stabilize the dangerous power. I observe my surrounding, within a radius of 10 meters, the field is totally messed up. There is scattered parts of trees that got complety destroyed and pieces of metal, which must comes from a bench that was too close, kind of everywhere.

I hope that this mess will not be linked to me, it wouldn't be surprising, I just moved here and my classmates knows that I have a gravity manipulation quirk.

But this isn't that bad, there is neither casualty nor witness.

I put on my hood and silently go home.

I obviously, cross path with a travelling hero (I say that because of his costume), but he doesn't care about me, I'm just a passerby with a hood.

So I just go forward and we shall not see each other again.

In a alternative reality where the MC's luck isn't coming from a xianxia.

Hero "Wait a minute."

Andros "grumble What?"

The hero approaches me and put his hand on my shoulder

Hero "Why are you wearing your hood?"

I frown

Andros "... Cuz' it's cold"

Hero "You seems suspect."

Andros "Ehhhhhh?! What?"

Hero "Please follow me, I've got some question for you."

Andros "And if I don't want to?"

Hero "You'll force me to use force."

And then Andros begun to ridicule him with words before this altercation transform into a fight that finish with the death of the 'foolishseekingdeath' poor hero that was just doing his job.

In our reality where the MC is not a trouble magnet

And like that I quietly get home, I didn't test the power of space and time but I know that they'll not go awry like the other two.

As a matter of fact, I already begun to use it, while walking home, I was lightly accelerating my time flow to speed up (don't worry for me dying of old age, I'm immortal), and I was shrinking the space before me to have less distance to walk.

So I'm in perfect control of these two power, and... I feel stupid for asking the power of gravity, as a quirk, which make it more difficult to use.

But that's not that bad, it's just a little bit challenging, nothing else. Ah! There is still the quirks that act on others quirks that can be problematic.

Ah! If Aizawa use his power on me, it will turn me into a dragon! Ahhhhh...

While thinking I got my stuff ready for school.

Speaking o school, I haven't done my homework. Meh... I'm sure Bakugo never do them anyway, you don't have to be smart to be a hero.

Andros "Here we go again..."

-----Time skip-----

I'm entering the school now.

It tooks me 10 minutes to get here whereas yesterday, it tooks a little more than 15 minutes to get home.

I'm not using my power too much. It would be suspicious, imagine a accelerated man who go forward without walking.

It's still okay to walk on the wall.

Joke aside, I enter the and see most of my classmate already here, including Izuku.

I go toward him and greet him:

"Yo"

But... He is writting in his notebook while mumbling hero-gibberish. He must have come across a hero fight or something.

But he comes to a stop when he hears the door opening sharply, letting Bakugo enter the classroom.

I turn toward Bakugo and make a 'V' sign with my hand as a greeting, which he ignores.

I return my gaze toward Izuku, who's gaze move from Bakugo to me at the same time.

He timidly raise his hand and says:

"Hello"

"Yo"

None of us two know what to say next to continue the conversation, Izuku is sweeting, and the silence is awkward, but NEVER FEAR! FOR I AM HERE!

Andros "I've seen some stuff about hero in your notebook. Are you fan of them?"

Izuku "Ah! Uh... A little. I take note for my... career... as a hero."

He seems a little down at the end of his sentence.

Andros "You want to be a hero?"

Izuku "Yes, It's... my dream."

Andros "You seem in low spirit"

Izuku "..."

Andros "... Quirkless?"

Izuku flinch when I say that.

mmmmmmh... I might as well encourage him

Andros "That's sure is a difficult path, I cannot really judge you because I have a quirk, and a good one at that. Best luck."

Than, I go to my seat, the teacher is here.

Uh? Bakugo? YOU DID YOUR HOMEWORK?!

AHHH! Why did I think that?! Obviouly he did them! Like if every idiots can enter Yuei!

Bakugo... is far from being a dumbass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 2K 13
[Apocalypse + Beastmen + R.Harem] 🖤 A fat, old, shut-in otaku suddenly transmigrated into her favorite Manhwa she had read multiple times. A worl...
1.1K 22 45
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
7.1K 176 75
(All respective franchises belong to their creators, except my original characters, and changes to the stories and my 'main' Story.) A Man traveling...
4.2K 117 40
"You can run, but you cannot hide. We come for you, Winter Child. We come." Those are the words I, Midoriya Izuku, heard before being attacked by wha...