My First Thug

By theOGXavierReJean

Noami Parker is a girl who just moved to Louisiana from Georgia. Trayvon Lucas is a well known drug dealer in... More

My First Thug
Chapter ONE.
Chapter TWO.
Chapter THREE.
Chapter FOUR.
Chapter FIVE.
Chapter SIX.
Chapter SEVEN.
Chapter EIGHT.
Chapter NINE.
Chapter TEN.
Chapter ELEVEN.
Chapter TWELVE.
Chapter THIRTEEN.
Chapter FOURTEEN.
Chapter FIFTEEN.
Chapter SIXTEEN.
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN.
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY.
Chapter TWENTYONE.
Chapter TWENTYTWO.
Chapter TWENTYFOUR.
Chapter TWENTYFIVE.
Chapter TWENTYSIX.
TWENTYSEVEN.
TWENTYEIGHT.
TWENTYNINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTYONE.
THIRTYTWO
THIRTYTHREE.
THIRTYFOUR.
THIRTYFIVE.
Chapter THIRTYSIX.
Chapter THIRTYSEVEN.
Chapter THIRTYEIGHT.
Chapter THIRTYNINE
Chapter FORTY.
Chapter FORTYONE.
Chapter FORTYTWO.
Chapter FORTYTHREE.
Chapter FORTYFOUR.
Chapter FORTYFIVE.
Chapter FORTYSIX.
Chapter FORTYSEVEN.
Chapter FORTYEIGHT.
Chapter FORTYNINE.
Chapter FIFTY.
STILL MY THUG!

Chapter TWENTYTHREE.

83.9K 2K 2.3K
By theOGXavierReJean

...one week later.

Noami's POV

Tray has been calling me every since he got out. I don't even wanna think about the n*gga.

"Hope you don't have just two dollars because I can eat." I said looking at the menu.

Ryan and I were out at lunch. I called him up yesterday because if Tray wanna play so can I.

"Haha, I got you shawty."

"So what have you done since we've been out of school?" I asking trying to start a conversation.

"Work, taking care of my daughter."

"Daughter?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah, she's three. And why you looking like that?"

"You just don't look like that kind." I stated.

"Well, that what happens when condoms break and you don't know it." he said laughing.

"Well then." I said giggling.

Our food came and we ate our hamburgers

"I had fun today." Ryan said helping he out the car to my house.

"I did to."

"Want me to walk you to the door?" he asked walking me.

"Looks like you don't need my permission." I said.

"Haha, yeah." he said laughing.

We walked onto the porch and Tray was sitting on the swing.

"Wow, really Noami?" Tray asked getting up.

"Who is this?" Ryan asked me.

I was about to answer but Tray cut me off.

"None of yo damn business." Tray said breaking our hands apart.

"Get yo axs in the house!" he yelled.

"You are not my daddy." I replied.

"Now!" he yelled louder.

I said goodbye to Ryan and went inside.

"What the hell was that? I was in jail for three damn days and I come back home to this? You not answering yo phone and going on dates with other people."

"What about you and that girl Kellie? I was trying to give y'all some space since I'm always in y'all way." I said crossing my arms.

"Look nothing happened between us. You would have known that if you would have came to yo man first instead of going off of what others tell you!" he yelled.

"I didn't I heard it out her mouth. She was the motherfcken source." I said going to my room.

"Stupid axs." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"No, what the fck was that Noami?"

"Nothing, fck can I get some damn space?"

"Wait, when you was visiting me you wasn't thinking about space then. Now that I'm out you want space?" he asked.

"Yes, space. Now move." I said pushing him out the way going to the bathroom.

He came behind me and put me up bridal style and kissed me.

"Wait." I said getting down.

"What?" he asked.

I went to the fridge and got whipped cream.

"What are we going to do with that?" Tray asked.

"Make a sundae on you." I said jumping up on him.

He carried me to my room and we got it on.

...hours later.

"Move in with me." Tray said while playing in my hair.

"What?" I asked.

"I want you to move in with me." he repeated.

"Tray, I'm 16 I can't just move in with you." I said sitting up on the bed.

"You stay with me almost every night. What's wrong with you actually living there?" he asked.

"Okay, I'll move in." I said.

"But them b*tches have got to go." I added.

"I don't have any b*tches." Tray said laughing.

"I'm serious."

"I know and I got you. Just as long as you got me." he said laying me back to him.

"I got you baby." I said pecking his lips.

"I want some more whipped cream." he said pouring it on my boobs then licking it off.

"Oh my gosh Noami." Tray moaned as I rode him.

He flipped on the floor and he was on top I've reached my climax. He keep going.

"Noami, I'm sorry." he said.

"For what?" I tried to get out.

"This." he said as he squirted in me.

"WHAT THE HELL TRAY!!!!" I yelled punching him.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I can't believe this n*gga. First, he want me to move in then what, me pregnant?

I turned on the shower and got in. I felt arms wrapping around waist knowing it was Tray.

"Are you mad?" he asked.

"No, because I just remembered I'm on the shot." I said.

"Well, then." he said kissing my neck.

We took a shower ate then went for round four.

Trayvon's POV

I woke up next to a snoring Noami. Put that axs to sleep after round six. I put on my clothes and went home. When I opened the door CJ was sitting on the couch with a blunt in his hand. This n*gga done found the emergency key, time to move it.

"Where the hell you been?" he asked.

"Where I always be." I said going upstairs to take a shower.

I wrapped a towel around and came out the room.

"WHAT THE FCK!" I yelled a figure that was sitting on the bed, not realizing that it was my momma.

"Excuse your language." she said.

"My bad. How...how did you get in?" I asked.

"VJ, KJ, whatever the boy name let me in." she said..

"It's CJ." I said going into the closet to put on some clothes.

When I came back out she was still sitting there.

"Where's pap?"

"At work. I came by myself." she said.

"Cool. So, did you want something?"

"Yes."

"Well, let's go downstairs and talk about it because I'm really hungry right now." I said leaving out the door.

I walked into the kitchen and cooked some noodles. Five minutes later they were ready, I fixed them up with koolaid and went to the couch.

"OK, I'm ready." I said.

"Trayvon Lucas, why were you in jail?" she asked.

"Ummmm because....

"If it's because of that girl I want you to stop right now." she said cutting me off.

"Ma, you don't understand." I said.

"Son, you don't understand. That girl is going to be the death of you. She's going to take all your money, get pregnant, put you on child support and make you go crazy. And I'm not going to stand for it." she said.

"She's not like that ma." I said defensive.

"You watch. When it happens, I'm not going to say I told you so but just know that mother knows best." she said grabbing her purse and walking to the door.

My momma be tripping on some hard stuff. I continued to eat my noodle when I got a text from Kellie saying she was coming over.

Kellie and I don't get down like that. She's a cumstomer I fcked them two weeks Noami and I were off and I still do but this time she gives me head then we smoke a blunt together.

There was a knocked on the door and it was Kellie.

"Are you alone?" she asked coming in looking around.

"Yeah." I said.

"Good." she said pushing me on the couch and pullingg down my sweats.

I love Noami but I have other needs too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526 45 11
this is a story about two bestfraans that took a chance on love. but will the mistakes of one ruin their relationship for good?
10.3K 297 44
Kira Davis always kept up this good image that her parents want her to be. Living in small town out of Virginia, her parents are the very well known...
130K 3.8K 18
This story is about a girl that nobody likes or talks to. Everyday she gets treated like nothing at school until the new boy comes along a shows her...
43K 1.6K 50
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPYRIGHT. No parts of this story may be reproduced in any way. Shantay Powell has had a lot responsibility ever since she took...