Sunrise/ Golden Child

Por secretangel04

For Hwayoung graduating meant a lot and she was eager to fulfil her dream. Just like her old childhood friend... Mais

Chapter 1 - Surprise!
Chapter 2 - Trip to nowhere
Chapter 3 - Food is more important than friendship
Chapter 4 - If it's chaotic, it's Golden Child
Chapter 5 - How to embarrass yourself in front of idols
Chapter 6 - I mean, what could go wrong?
Chapter 7 - Jibeom coming out of the closet
Chapter 8 - I've almost died twice - Lee Jangjun
Chapter 9 - New album and the title track is baby shark
Chapter 10 - The one ball sport Jaehyun thinks he's good at
Chapter 11 - Mission: Siyeon's Happiness Part 1
Chapter 12 - Mission: Siyeon's Happiness Part 2
Chapter 13 - And then I was hit by a door
Chapter 15 - Youngtaek wants to shoot someone
Chapter 16 - The ship is sailing, or let's say, flying... directly into death
Chapter 17 - Two bitches having a fight
Chapter 18 - Jangjun has a plan again
Chapter 19 - I did not say it was a good plan
Chapter 20 - How to make people cry - a guide by Choi Siyeon
Chapter 21 - Jibeom isn't an idiot anymore
Chapter 22 - The tragic story of headphones
Chapter 23 - The beginning of the end
Chapter 24 - And all dreams came true
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 14 - revenge is bittersweet, or in this case: cold

43 2 0
Por secretangel04

"Jibeom! Jibeom, for god's sake, wake up!", Hwayoung whisper - yelled and knocked against the window. Luckily for her, the balcony was going around the whole house so she could go to their room without having to use the hallway. But now her mission was far more difficult than she had imagined. For a hot second she considered doing it alone and pranking Jibeom too but then his head appeared behind the window. 

Hwayoung immediately shut up. Both because was scared Youngtaek would wake up and Jibeom's face and messy hair made him look so cute. 

A few moments later Jibeom stepped out onto the balcony still in his sleepwear. 

"It's way too cold.", he murmured and yawned. Hwayoung scoffed and pointed at her clothes. Unlike him she wasn't that clever and still wore her thin sweater and sweatpants. Not exactly the perfect clothing for snow. 

"Oh really? And who had to knock on your window for solid five minutes until you'd finally show up?", Hwayoung asked and shivered. Hopefully this plan would be over soon. 

"Do you have the buckets?", Jibeom asked ignoring her whining. Again, Hwayoung scoffed and lifted two buckets. 

"Perfect. Let's go." 

Through the night more and more snowflakes had fallen and the landscape has now transformed into winter wonderland. The parking lot was filled with snow and Hwayoung already had an idea what to do later. 

Knowing they had to be fast, Jibeom and Hwayoung filled the buckets with cold snow and brought them upstairs. 

"What do you think you're doing?", Ms. Lee asked them in her best mom voice imitation. Then she remembered what had happened a few days before but still pointed her finger at the both of them. "You will clean up afterwards." 

Making their way upstairs, they plotted who to prank first. 

"Bomin's the last one. He sleeps the heaviest.", Jibeom whispered as Hwayoung entered the first room and saw Siyeon was still sleeping peacefully. Now that her teddy bear aka Hwayoung was gone she had subconsciously grabbed a pillow and hugged it. 

For a short second Hwayoung felt bad but then she already put her hand in the snow and threw it onto her friends face. Of course Siyeon woke up to that and one could say she was more confused than while learning maths. She sat up and as soon as her eyes fell onto her best friend, Hwayoung sprinted out of the room and saw Jibeom leaving his own where Youngtaek already started yelling after him. 

"Just throw it at them!", Jibeom yelled obviously not caring about being silent anymore and together they stormed into the next room where Jangjun, Donghyun and Joochan were sleeping in. With fast moves the they threw the snowballs at them and Jibeom threw one extra one at Jangjun because he had the idea of locking him in the closet. 

As soon as they heard the boys scream they ran out of the room and into the next one. Seungmin, Jaehyun and Sungyoon were all peacefully sleeping. Of course that didn't last long. Jaehyun and Seungmin got up confused as hell while Sungyoon already sprinted after the pranksters. 

"Shit, I forgot he's so fast!", Jibeom yelled as Sungyoon chased him down the stairs while Hwayoung hid in the last room. When she turned around and saw the youngest and eldest sleeping peacefully in one bed she almost felt bad. Almost. 

Then the two boys felt something cold on their faces and sat up. Their gaze fell onto Hwayoung who started grinning. 

"Ups?", she said sarcastically and ran out of the room leaving the two boys in utter confusion. 

Hwayoung almost thought she escaped Sungyoon but then he suddenly stood in front of her. She heard a door behind her and turned around looking at Jangjun. 

"Oh now you can't run anymore, princess.", Jangjun joked and a second later both boys easily lifted her up and carried her downstairs. She already knew what was about to happen and tried to escape but sadly both were too strong. 

They carried her out of the house and she spotted Jibeom already laying in the snow, definitely not because he wanted to. A second later they threw her next to him and the cold snow made her freeze. 

"Oh my god is this cold.", she said and stood up. 

"I think I know what you mean, my whole bed is cold!", Youngtaek screamed as he ran out of the house. Suddenly more and more boys came out and threw snowballs at Jibeom and Hwayoung. 

"At least our plan was smarter than theirs.", Jibeom said to Hwayoung and shortly after a snowball hit him right in the face. 

"We didn't even have a plan, to be honest." 

"Exactly." 

Soon it was ten against two and Jibeom and Hwayoung were full of snow already. To be exact, everyone was freezing and cold but they all wanted to get revenge. Siyeon had grabbed a left bucket and filled it with snow again. Then she threw it on Hwayoung who started yelling because of the cold. 

"I'm never ever pranking you again!" 

"That promise only lasts for a day, you idiot.", Siyeon replied obviously knowing her friend was too mischievous. 

"Don't you think we should stop? It's getting really cold.", Daeyeol asked after everyone stopped because they were out of breath. Out of all who were outside, Daeyeol probably wore the worst clothes for the cold. His t-shirt was completely wet and he only wore shorts. At first he had worn slippers too but throughout the whole running, he lost them. 

"Where would be the fun in that?", Jangjun and Joochan yelled at the same time and everyone started throwing snow at the leader. But after a few minutes all were breathing hard. 

"This is harder than dancing Wannabe.", Donghyun complained and let himself fall down not caring about the snow. 

"I'll shower first!", Seungmin yelled and soon everyone had a race to the bathrooms. Not able to hold in her laugh Hwayoung looked after them. A hand came into her vision and she gladly took it and Jibeom pulled her up. 

"I still think this was a success.", he stated and Hwayoung nodded in agreement. As Jibeom was looking at her he noticed her blue lips and shivering. Snow was in her hair and he softly took it of making Hwayoung look at him. 

"Let's shower so we don't get sick.", Jibeom said to hide his embarrassment. When he saw Hwayoung opening her mouth to say something, he quickly shushed her. "Not together! We shower separately, of course." 

"I didn't think any different.", Hwayoung teased and couldn't help but smile at his innocence. It was so easy for her to make him nervous but she didn't see it. 

"Hey, you!", Daeyeol screamed from the balcony. He obviously had won the race because he was already wearing warm clothes and showered. "Get in the house, I don't want to get calls from angry moms!" 

About an hour later everyone was fighting for a seat next to the chimney in the living room. Even though all of them showered, they still felt cold and some were already sneezing. 

"I'm really sorry.", Hwayoung said to Joochan who already used up one pack of tissues. Joochan laughed at that. 

"Don't be. We all had fun and to be honest, we deserved it.", he said softly. 

"You should be.", Jangjun joked in a serious tone and held his back. "I slipped two times and now my back hurts." 

"Are you okay?", Siyeon asked worried and started massaging his shoulders. Jangjun didn't say anything, which was very unusual for him, and of course Daeyeol noticed. The leader chuckled to himself when he saw how nervous the normally loud Jangjun got around Siyeon. 

It surprised Jangjun how open Siyeon was and he wondered if she'd show him her song now but he didn't want to risk it. Secretly he really enjoyed her touch and immediately missed her warmth when she stopped. 

At the same time the doorbell rang and Ms. Lee opened it instantly. In front of her stood Yubin with a worried look. 

"Thank you for coming so quickly.", Ms. Lee said but Yubin shook his head. 

"I'm glad I can help. You supported us a lot through the years, so I can only thank you.", he replied sadly. It was true, Mr. and Ms. Lee helped him a lot, especially after his mother's passing. It was an unspoken promise between both families to help each other out and now Ms. Lee really needed Yubin's help. 

"He's in his room.", she said worried. Yubin already started walking but stopped at the big living room. His gaze fell onto all the people on the floor and when Hwayoung spotted him she quickly hugged him. 

"Yubin, what are you doing here?", she asked excited but when she saw the worry in his eyes she stopped herself. Meanwhile his gaze fell onto another familiar face but he couldn't quite recognize the boy. All he knew was, that this guy was not really happy with the way Hwayoung hugged him but that was definitely not Yubin's problem now. 

"Ms. Lee and I will bring Mr. Lee to the hospital. The snow is too much for their car, so I'm driving them. My ATV can bring them through the forest.", he explained softly knowing how worried Hwayoung could be. 

"I'm coming with you.", she said and wanted to get her jacket but Ms. Lee stopped her. 

"You and Jibeom stay here. I'll inform you as soon as we reach the hospital but I need you to take care of the other's now and of Sammy, of course.", she explained. Yubin recognized the name and when he glanced inside the room again he looked at the one guy again. This is Jibeom? 

 Of course Yubin had known him when they were kids as well since he always hung out with Hwayoung but he also knew how heartbroken Hwayoung was. It was obvious Hwayoung had a crush on him but Yubin didn't tease her about it. He tried to be there for her as much as he could after Jibeom rejected her like that. 

Yubin was torn out of his thoughts when Mr. Lee stepped into the hallway his arm wrapped around Ms. Lee for support. Yubin immediately helped him walk to the car while Ms. Lee turned to Hwayoung once again. 

"Here are the keys and I've put money in the kitchen if you need something, but -" 

"It's okay. We'll be fine.", Hwayoung assured the old woman who was nervously fiddling with the keys before handing them over. Then she gave Hwayoung a soft hug before sitting down in the backseat, next to her husband. 

Hwayoung shared a short, worried glance with Yubin before he started his car and helplessly waved at them. Her worry was eating her alive and her feet wanted to run after them. Hwayoung stood there, for almost a minute, even after they were out of sight until she finally went back to the others still filled with worry. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.5K 345 40
"There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy Vanished whe...
14.8K 1K 37
Golden Child Jangjun ff Where a boy meets an angel from a ring which grants him wishes in exchange for his happiness. Read to find out what fate has...
734 21 8
A simple collection of BongBeom One-Shot written by me.
13.4K 382 13
Y/n doesn't have friends and is always alone not until Gyuvin transfers schools and starts to notice y/n, but then something sparks that Gyuvin start...