๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™š / ๐™˜๐™ค๐™—๐™ง๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๏ฟฝ...

By wond3r-lust

๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‡๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž; a popular, rich girl who seems to have the whole world in her hands so why would s... More

๐™•๐™€๐™๐™Š; ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™๐™Š๐˜ฟ๐™๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰

๐™Š๐™‰๐™€;๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ

70 5 2
By wond3r-lust

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙀
𝘾𝙊𝘽𝙍𝘼 𝙆𝘼𝙄
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙉𝘼 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙎

the 'right' side of the tracks

CIANA awoke feeling groggy, letting out a groan, the rift of the electric guitar and the bass hitting her ears, soon the drums could be heard also and then came the lyrics to 'You Shook Me All Night Long' by ADCD blaring from her alarm indicating the day starting. Ciana turned over in her silk sheets, tiredly reaching over towards her dresser to hit the off button, missing a couple times. Ciana lifted her head from her pillow growing frustrated at missing the button while the song continued to blare. Ciana fed up lifted her body completely, sitting up on her bed, her soft blanket still covered her body. However, she began to hum the song, her face in broke out in a small smile as she began to bob her head to the beat—a knowing smirk formed on her face. Ciana jumped up, her bare feet hitting the hardwood floor in her bedroom, she began to jump up and down, singing the song proudly knowing no one could possibly hear her with how big this house (mansion more like it) was. What could she say classic rock had her heart all the way.

When the song finally came to it's end she pressed the off button on the alarm so it wouldn't repeat itself. Ciana let out a quiet gasp when her bare feet hit the tile floor in her bathroom and quickly flipped the bathroom switch on. Ciana took a quick shower, clicking the digital remote control on the wall that controlled the brightness of the light in her bathroom, dimming the lights slightly. Ciana blowdried her golden locks, brushed her teeth, and applied her usual natural makeup—concealer to cover her imperfections, mascara to accentuate her eyelashes, and her slightly colored lipgloss. Ciana left her hair down, leaving it in its mix of straight and wavy. Ciana decided on wearing a light blue crop top, light washed ripped jeans and black ankle boots despite her stepdads money who threw it at her constantly to make up for his neglect she didn't usually dress fancy.

Ciana grabbed phone and other essential things before making her way through the maze to the main kitchen. Letting out a sigh at the sight in front of her, her mother passed out face down on the table that sat in the kitchen, Maria making breakfast and no one else in sight. "When did she come in?" Ciana asked Maria, who turned startled at the sound of another voice but gave Ciana a small smile once realizing it was her. "Ms. Katherine came back in at about three in the morning, continued to party on her own and passed out about thirty minutes ago," Maria replied casually, considering this was an almost every night and day occurrence. Ciana gave her a nod in response, picking up her mother's head gazing at her mother's dead face, mouth wide open, drool reciting on the side of her mouth and smudged eyeliner across her face. Ciana shook her head, noting her mother was breathing before simply letting go and watching her mother's head fall back onto the table.

Ciana sat in silence, the only noise that filled the empty mansion was Maria's humming while she continued breakfast. "Have you ever hidden her 'special bag' before?" Ciana blurted out in curiosity, watching Maria tense slightly turning to glance at Ciana, who gave Maria a look of plea. Maria sighed before nodding, "yes, once, she spent the whole day tearing the house apart, screaming at staff, threatening to fire everyone if it wasn't found and I couldn't be the reason people lost their jobs so I returned it," Maria explained, walking over with a tray in her hand, setting it in front of Ciana gracefully. Ciana frowned at the story, upset and disappointed didn't even begin to cover the way she was feeling after hearing that story. However, Ciana gave Maria a grateful smile, reaching out towards her, "please join me for breakfast, Maria," Ciana asked the middle aged women who smiled softly at Ciana. "Of course, sweetie," Maria replied, grabbing herself a small plate and sitting next to Ciana. The pair begin chatting.

After her breakfast, she felt her phone begin to buzz. Ciana pulled it out of her pocket seeing the name Sam filling the screen, she slid the button accepting the call. "Hey, babes. What's up?" Ciana greeted in the phone, hearing Sam giggle at her greeting, however heard voices reciting in the background. "My family is at the country club right now, Moon, Yasmine and I are setting up for a sorta pool party at my house. Want to come?" Sam replied to her, Ciana furrowing her eyebrows even though Sam couldn't see her. "I mean is Mr. Larusso okay with that or are you totally breaking the rules right now to seem cool?" Ciana asked one of her best friends, who let out a scoff before letting out a giggle at what someone said in the background. "I plead the fifth—" Sam started whenever shuffling came from the phone and more laughs could be heard. "Ci, get your cute ass out here," Moon's voice suddenly filled her ears, Ciana letting out groan while all three girls let out a "please," in unison. "Fine, I'll be there in a little," Ciana replied, interrupting their squealing celebration and hung up.

The fours girls sat on the side of the pool with their feet in the water of the pool, Ciana noting this definitely wasn't a sorta party—it was a party. Kyler and his goons among many others surrounded Sam's backyard, drinking, eating, laughing and swimming. Ciana readjusted her sunglasses, pulling them on top of her head, hoping to get some more sun on her pale face and fixed her white bikini top that seemed to lower itself. Moon and Sam giggling at something Yasmine had said which surprisingly wasn't shit-talking someone, however Rory (a football player) caught everyone's attention when he yelled out—"Yo, check me out," before doing a backflip twist off the diving board and into the pool. Sam turned to look towards Yasmine, "okay, you were totally right, this is so much fun," Sam praised her, Ciana holding in an eye roll—now it makes sense, Yasmine pressed Sam to have this get together.

"Told you," Yasmine let out, with a small smirk on her face, holding her drink higher in hand, "always better to be the one throwing the party." Yasmine winked at her, before tilting her head to the side looking past Sam before smirking once again. Ciana following her gaze, meeting the gaze of Kyler who was staring over here. "And Kyler's been eye-banging you all day." Yasmine told her pointedly, both Moon and Sam following her gaze now too. Kyler grinned at them, taking a sip of his drink cockily. Ciana let out the eye roll she had been holding in, before looking back at Sam, her cheeks growing flustered while she grinned back at him. Ciana threw her head back, lying on her elbows now letting out a scoff. "He's a tool," Ciana added in, looking at three girls with a blank look. Moon reached over Sam to hit Ciana's thigh lightly, "peace and love, Ci," Moon scolded her. Ciana wasn't fazed before raising her eyebrow. "Sure, I'm the one you should be preaching that too," Ciana told Moon pointedly, catching Yasmine rolling her eyes from the corner of her eye.

Moon found an excuse to leave the growing tension, standing up and grabbed her phone. Moon strutted up to Rory, "hey, Rory, do your flip again. I want to get it for my channel," Moon told him, turning her phone sideways while Rory ran around the pool, using a small trampoline this time to do his flip—Moon beginning to record while he backed up from the trampoline to get a running start. Rory ran at it, repeating the flip he had down earlier letting out a scream of happiness at the same time, everyone letting out cheers for him—clapping and hollering. Suddenly, an angry voice erupted from the crowd, "hey, hey, hey, what the hell is going on here?" Ciana lifted herself up, seeing Mr. Larusso rushing around the corner waving his hands around. Ciana heard Moon muttered an, "oh shit," shutting her phone off. Sam quickly stood in a panicked motion while Ciana did the same but in respect for Mr. Larusso. "All right, everybody get out of here right now," Mr. Larusso sternly called out, pointing to the way out angrily.

Sam walked up to Mr. Larusso. "So sorry, Dad. I had no idea you'd be home so early," Sam told him, her voice apologetic however Sam was hoping that he wouldn't continue to embarrass her. "It doesn't make a difference what time I get home, Sam. You think we want strangers in the backyard making a mess?" Mr. Larusso scolded her, giving her a pointed look. "They're not strangers. They're friends." Sam responded, her tone sassy. Ciana felt her heart drop, she should've tried to talk Sam out of this. "Yeah, some friends," Mr. Larusso let out sarcastically when Rory got out of the pool something caught his attention while he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, pointing towards Rory. "Is he wearing my bathing suit?" He asked, before glancing around the pool area, "wait, are all of you guys wearing my bathing suits?" He asked angrily. Ciana looked around wide-eyed, she hadn't noticed, shaking her head at Sam.

"All right, listen, party's over. Let's go. Take the suits off and leave," Mr. Larusso announced, ushering people to leave the backyard. Ciana noticed Mrs. Larusso stalking up behind him, while Sam stood behind him also with her arms crossed. Rory began to try and remove the suit right in front of everyone making Ciana cover her mouth to keep from laughing at his idiocy, bad time too, she told herself. Mr. Larusso pointed towards him in a hurry, "no, not out here, genius. In the pool house," he told Rory angrily, pointing in the direction of the pool house. Mrs. Larusso called out to her husband, grabbing at his arm gently, "hey, can I talk to you inside?" She asked him. "Yeah, did—" He started, but she began to pull him inside, cutting him off. Sam stood with her arms crossed, a mix between a glare and embarrassment on her face. Ciana decided to stay behind to apologize to them, she felt it was the right thing to do and they've known her the longest besides Aisha of Sam's friends. Ciana slowly walked towards Sam, rubbing her shoulders in comfort. "That was embarrassing, Ci," Sam sighed out to her. Ciana continued to rub her shoulders, deciding to be devil's advocate, nodding at her. "Yeah, it was, but it would've been better if you asked, they usual say yes anyways," Ciana replied, hearing a huff leave Sam with a shrug of her shoulders.

Once apologizing to Mr. and Mrs. Larusso for being involved, which they gladly accepted her apology, waving it off as if nothing happened and asked her to stay for dinner—Ciana quickly agreeing since she had nothing else to do, no one waiting for her at home anyways and when she ate dinner at the Larusso's, Ciana got a sense of what family is supposed to be like. Ciana just to be safe texted Maria, who was more likely to respond than anyone that she was eating dinner at the Larusso's. After they ate, Sam pulled Ciana up to her room to hang out for a little to talk about music and different things, Sam always avoided bringing up Ciana's home life unless she brought it up first knowing it upset her no matter how much Ciana tried to hide it from her. Sam's computer begin to buzz, so she quickly hopped on her bed pulling Ciana up there with her who let out groan knowing it was their daily group call.

"I need one of you bitches to pick me up for school tomorrow." Yasmine told them, Ciana furrowed her eyebrows wondering what was going on with Yasmine's car, she had a feeling she missed something. "How is your car still not ready?" Sam asked in confusion, Ciana watched Yasmine's face contort into her usual smirk that irked Ciana greatly. "My dad's getting me a new one. He felt bad about that "deer" that jacked up the Range Rover." Yasmine told them, however Ciana notice Yasmine putting her hands up and making parentheses with her fingers indicating that there was no deer. Ciana definitely missed something. Moon's face filled with confusion, tilting her head to the side. "You hit a deer?" Moon asked seeming completely clueless. Sam shook her head at her, "no, Moon, she rear-ended that guy's car," Sam reminded her, making Ciana's eye widen at Sam. Sam looked towards Ciana before mouthing, 'I'll explain later,' Ciana shaking her head.

"Oh yeah, right," Moon chuckled, nodding her head letting them know she remembered now. Sam let out sigh, messing with her fingers nervously. "I'm still kind of freaked out about it. I feel guilty about just driving away," Sam expressed. Ciana rubbed her face with her hands in frustration, noting that Sam was involved in a hit and run. "From that meth-head zombie? If I hadn't gunned it, we'd be chained up in his basement right now," Yasmine told her defensively, Sam letting out another sigh before both Ciana and Sam lifted their heads up at the door opening. "Sam, you got a second?" Mr. Larusso asked her, opening the door, glancing at Ciana and the computer in surprise. "I thought Ciana left and I didn't know you were talking to your friends. I'll come back," he told her, beginning to close the door. "No, um, just wait a second," Sam told him, while Ciana stood up from Sam's bed, grabbing the bag that had her white bikini and sunglasses in it, she had a change of clothes just in case. "It's okay, I'm going to go ahead and go home anyways," Ciana started, putting on her shoes, before waving towards both Mr. Larusso and Sam, "bye Sam, see you tomorrow and bye Mr. Larusso, thank you for dinner," she finished.

She heard Sam mumbled a "bye," in return and Mr. Larusso call out an "anytime," making her smile softly before walking downstairs, saying goodbye to Mrs. Larusso and Sam's younger brother.

Ciana arrived home fast, she lived about ten minutes from Sam's. Ciana waited patiently while the gate opened leading to the parking garage next to the mansion, which was opened by a person and not automatically—usually watched over by Ben or Tony, Ciana brings them food and her company sometimes knowing it's probably boring just sitting there. Ciana parked her cars next to the line of them, walking towards the double door entrance to the mansion, however someone must've informed Maria that she was back because before she could open the door Maria had opened it for her, greeting her with a small smile. "Thank you, Maria," Ciana told her softly walking inside, hearing the door close behind her. "Of course, did you have fun at the Larusso's? Such a nice family," Maria asked Ciana, however began to ramble. Ciana gave her a nod, "it's a lot different than here," Ciana muttered watching Maria's face contort to a frown, she nodded sadly. Ciana decided to change the sad scenario, beginning to hike to her room.

Ciana opened the door to her bedroom, setting her bag down and threw herself on her bed with a sigh. Ciana felt her phone ding, pulling it from her pocket she saw that Sam had texted in the group chat. My dad invited Kyler over for dinner Friday night. Ciana shook head, deciding not to interfere with Sam's interests, she had gave her thoughts on Kyler somewhat at the pool and when her and Sam were talking. Ciana didn't seem to think that Sam has seen some of things that Kyler has done to other people, but Ciana definitely has. He constantly bullies people at school, especially these two boys, one shy boy who had a cleft lip and got surgery done that left a permanent scar on his lip so a lot of people, mostly Kyler and his goons taunt him about it and another boy because he's quite a smart ass and sarcastic which Ciana finds funny sometimes but he's lanky and can't defend himself so Kyler considers him easy prey. Kyler was an asshole, but Sam is her own person. Ciana gave her peace on it.

Ciana checked the time, seeing that it was getting late and school was tomorrow, she decided to put on comfortable clothes, do her usual night routine and jumped back onto her bed, fluffing her pillows and pulling the blanket over her before letting out a groan seeing she left her light on, before she remembered—she clapped her hands twice, the light shutting off. Ciana wiggled deeper into her sheets, feeling she wanted to raise hell tomorrow before she fell into a deep sleep.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙁
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀
the 'right' side of the tracks
a smaller chapter, the beginning
interested, who should be Ciana's love interest? or multiple? thanks for reading.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ciana.collins

liked by samantha.larusso and 216 others

ciana.collins taken in sam's bathroom, she doesn't know i'm hiding @ samantha.larusso

view 34 comments

september 8th, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
112K 900 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
597K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
993K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...