JAWS (Complete)

By SnoozingPokko

Reiner Braun is fine. Really, he is. It's been several months since his last relationship went down in a blaz... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
EPILOGUE

Chapter 12

322 11 28
By SnoozingPokko

                 *Lust/Endurance*

A/N:

Hi everyone 👋

Enjoy the chapter 😊

Vote and comment 😘🇵🇭
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

----}WARNING!{----

There's a sex scene if your 16 below don't read this! It's for adults only😏

Reiner wakes up early, and just lays on his back for awhile, staring at his ceiling and smiling. Yesterday had been, against all odds, a damn good day, a day that had been a bit of a challenge emotionally but had ended well, and today is promising to be another good one. He and Galliard aren't perfect yet, but they feel like they're getting closer, and Reiner finds himself humming as he swings his legs over the bed and gets up.

His sheets smell like Galliard.

After washing his face and putting on deodorant, Reiner goes to his kitchen and starts making breakfast. He has his gym appointment at nine, so it can't be anything too heavy, but a good pot of oatmeal with lots of fruit in it should be fine. He also fries up a few strips of bacon, trying to time it so they're done cooking promptly at eight.

He almost manages it; Reiner hears the door open and Galliard let himself in around five after eight, and the bacon is cooling on a paper towel. The door closes, and then the click of dog claws on his floor and Reiner feels a wet nose on the back of his calf.

"Hi, Sarge." He tears a piece of bacon in half and offers it to the dog, watching it disappear in an instant. When he looks up, Galliard is standing in the door and shaking his head.

"Please tell me you didn't make bacon just for him."

"I have some for you, too."

"Good answer." Galliard crosses the kitchen and leans past Reiner, stealing two pieces of bacon from the plate. The movement puts him within range, and Reiner leans in to brush a kiss off the side of his head.

"Gross, you're going to get hair gel on your lips." Galliard isn't deterred in the slightest, too busy stuffing bacon in his mouth to get out of range, and Reiner uses his distraction to launch another assault, this time aiming for his temple.

"It's a risk I'm willing to take."

"They're your tastebuds." Galliard tolerates another kiss along his hairline before dancing out of reach, taking the plate of bacon with him. "I'm going to eat all these. You shouldn't be having anything heavy before a workout."

"I know." Both that he shouldn't be eating them and that Galliard was going to take them; Reiner prepared for just such an event by eating his own share when the bacon was still hot. "What about your workout?"

Galliard scoffs around a mouthful of bacon. "I'll work you hard later."

A promise like that puts a bright grin on Reiner's face, and he starts serving up oatmeal for both of them.

~*~

Once breakfast is eaten and Sarge is comfortable and dozing on his bed, Reiner drives them to the gym. He's pleased to note that Galliard doesn't slouch in his seat this time, trying to block anyone outside from seeing him, and instead occupies himself playing with the car stereo and checking out Reiner's Sirius stations.

"Which one is your favorite?"

"I like 80s on 8."

Galliard side-eyes him from across the car. "Aren't you too young for that?"

Reiner chuckles. "Probably. My mom listened to it a lot when I was growing up."

"My uncle did too." Galliard goes back to fiddling with the radio. "He really likes Meatloaf."

"My mom likes AC/DC."

Galliard nods approvingly, and sets the station before leaning back in his seat.

They arrive at the gym, and Reiner is deeply pleased when Galliard walks in with him. Hannah raises an eyebrow when she sees them walk in together, but Galliard glares at her and she doesn't say a word. What could she say? For all she knows, they just happened to meet in the parking garage and walk into the gym at the same time. Besides, trainers are supposed to be friendly with their clients, and Galliard is doing exactly that.

How friendly they've gotten is another issue entirely, but Hannah definitely doesn't need to know about that.

They're both already wearing their gym clothes, so after quickly dropping off their gear in Reiner's locker, Reiner starts heading towards the weight benches.

"Where'd you think you're going?" Galliard reaches out and snags the back of Reiner's shirt, drawing him up short.

"We're not going to go lift weights?" Reiner looks back over his shoulder, his brows lifting upwards. Does Galliard have plans for cardio?

"We are, but not yet." Galliard takes his arm and starts leading him towards one of the little offices where they'd done their intake appointment, and Reiner has to actively remind himself where they are and not reach down to take his hand. "We've been at this three weeks now, it's time to measure you again."

"See what gains I've made, huh?" Reiner means it as a joke, but Galliard nods seriously.

"You look like you've gained some muscle mass back, and your legs are definitely bigger than when we started." He leads Reiner into an office and closes the door, then turns around and ducks in to squeeze the big muscles on top of Reiner's thighs. "I've been paying attention."

Reiner reaches for him, but Galliard slips away before he can. "No. Hold still, I've got work to do."

Galliard starts at Reiner's extremities and works his way to his core, and Reiner is startled to discover that he's gained half an inch on both thighs and a quarter inch on his biceps. His waist is the same, and Reiner realizes that Galliard's strategy here is brilliant: he started with the body parts most likely to have made gains and then worked his way to the ones that weren't, so Reiner could feel a sense of accomplishment while still having something to strive towards.

"All right, the last one is your chest. Lift your arms up for me."

Reiner does, and Galliard wraps the measuring tape around his back and moves to close it and get a measurement in the front. He's less cautious about touching Reiner than he was when they first did this, pulling the tape tight, and when he does, his hands brush against Reiner's nipples.

Reiner sucks in a breath as his spine goes rigid, and Galliard pauses, looking up at him, his head tilted to one side. "Did I hurt you?"

"No..." That definitely wasn't painful, and Reiner looks away, trying to will his nipples into not hardening and poking at the fabric of his shirt. He fails, and they tighten under Galliard's hands, drawing to stiff little peaks.

Galliard ducks his head down, looking up into Reiner's face, then looks at his hands on Reiner's chest. Realization dawns on him, and he straightens back up, smug and confident, and when he speaks, his voice is a rich purr, his accent out in full force.

"You like that, huh?" Galliard loosens the measuring tape so he can run the pads of his thumbs over Reiner's nipples, lightly tweaking them through his shirt, and Reiner's breath picks up, rumbling in his chest as he nods. Yes, he likes that very much, as evidenced by the way his shorts are suddenly starting to get too tight in the crotch region. "You like having your titties played with, big man?"

"God, yes." There's no point in denying it, and Reiner watches through glazed eyes as a big, slow grin spreads across Galliard's face.

"You think that should be your reward for a good workout?"

"Please."

"All right, then." Galliard moves his hands like he's going to brush over Reiner's nipples again, but suddenly clamps down on them and pinches, giving them both a brisk little twist, and Reiner moans out loud before he can stop himself.

Galliard jumps like a scalded cat. "Shit, shut up!" He reaches up to clamp a hand over Reiner's mouth, stifling his moan, and Reiner swallows down his arousal. His chest aches with tension, his nipples hard and swollen, and he pants around Galliard's hand.

Once he's sure Reiner isn't going to make anymore noise, Galliard drops his hand from his mouth. He looks a little flustered himself, like he doesn't know what he just started, and when he smoothes his t-shirt down over his chest, Reiner notices that he isn't the only one who'd been affected by this. "Okay. Uh... I'm going to measure you now. I'll try to avoid your nips."

Reiner nods, his arms still out at his sides, and Galliard quickly and carefully measures his chest.

"You've gained a quarter inch." Galliard writes it down, and Reiner drops his arms. "So overall, these are great gains, exactly what we've been looking for. Hopefully next time we do a measurement, we'll have shaved a little off your waist." He looks up from his clipboard then, and although he's not smiling, there's a hint of the devil dancing in his eyes. "And I know what I'll be playing with later."

Reiner shivers, and follows Galliard into the gym to start his workout, a ridiculous, enormous grin on his face that he'll credit to his gains.

~*~

With such an excellent prize as a motivating factor, Reiner's workout feels like it flies by, and before he realizes it, he's dripping with sweat and wrung out, his muscles sore in the best ways possible. Galliard is sweating a little too; they did some work with a medicine ball today, and he got some cardio of his own in, tossing it back and forth with Reiner. In a lot of ways, it had felt like playing on the playground as a child, and Reiner had enjoyed himself immensely.

"Great workout today." Galliard towels his face dry, swiping his hair back, and claps Reiner on the back. It's all very above board and manly, at least from the outside, and only Reiner knows the way Galliard's hand dips in, caressing along his spine, before letting go.

"Thanks." Reiner tosses a grin over his shoulder before heading to the locker room showers.

"Wait." For the second time today, Galliard catches him by the back of his shirt, and Reiner draws up short.

"Hmmm?" Reiner turns, and the devil is back in Galliard's eyes, and a very pleasant shiver runs up Reiner's spine.

Galliard glances around, making sure they're alone, before pulling Reiner close. "Why don't we go back to your place to shower? It's... cleaner, than here. And the water's hotter."

Reiner needs no further persuasion.

~*~

The ride back to Reiner's apartment is taut with nervous excitement, and Reiner probably drives faster than he should. Galliard doesn't help the situation, bouncing around in the passenger seat and drumming his hands on the dashboard. Once the car is parked, they're both out of it like shots fired from a gun and rushing for the elevator, and Reiner has never been more grateful for the fob on his keys that lets him lock his car doors remotely.

In the elevator, Galliard stands next to Reiner, twitching and rocking back and forth on the toes of his sneakers, and once they're past the first floor and still have the car to themselves, Galliard whirls on him. With quick, efficient movements, Galliard has Reiner backed up into a corner of the elevator car, his hands up and in Reiner's hair, pulling his head down as Galliard stretches up, kissing him with a hunger that makes Reiner gasp. He wraps his arms around Galliard's waist, holding him tight against him, and wonders, for a fleeting moment, why Galliard had pushed him away the first time Reiner tried to kiss him. He certainly doesn't have any problems with it now, thank god, and Reiner starts trembling all over as Galliard pushes his way past his lips and thrusts his tongue into Reiner's mouth. Reiner isn't used to being kissed so aggressively, to someone else taking charge so readily and willingly, and he's definitely developing a taste for it.

Galliard doesn't even hear the elevator chime softly when it reaches the right floor and opens, and Reiner reluctantly pulls away from him. For just a moment, as he's lifting his head, he gets a look at Galliard's face that he doesn't see very often, with Galliard looking soft and open and vulnerable, his eyes closed and his lips parted from their kiss, and Reiner is almost tempted to hit the emergency button on the elevator door and seal them away in it for a few hours. But then Galliard opens his eyes, realizes where they are, and steps off the elevator, his hand still curled possessively around one of Reiner's wrists.

"You stink," Galliard tells him as they walk down the hall to Reiner's apartment.

"I did just finish a workout." Reiner doesn't think he smells that bad, although he's no bed of roses. Galliard isn't either.

"Yeah, well, let's get you in the shower." Galliard steps up behind Reiner as he's fiddling with his keys and the lock on the door and wraps his arms around his waist, pressing his chest into Reiner's back, and it's really doing nothing to get Reiner to unlock the door faster, it's way too distracting. "What's the matter? Key not working?"

Even as he asks, Galliard is sliding one hand down Reiner's abdomen and towards his crotch, and Reiner laughs breathlessly and pushes his hand away. "You know exactly what you're doing."

"No idea what you're talking about." Says the man who starts slowly grinding his hips against Reiner's ass, and it's only through pure dumb luck that Reiner manages to get the door unlocked at all.

Sarge lifts his head and wags his tail at them, and Galliard leaves Reiner's side to go check on the dog. Reiner lets him go without protest, using the time to take off his shoes and put his keys away, tossing his gym bag towards the little closet that has the washing machine inside it. Then he walks over to join Galliard, kneeling beside him and petting Sarge's flanks.

Sarge immediately rolls over and exposes his belly, and Galliard sighs and shakes his head. Reiner just chuckles and gives Sarge the belly rub he's asking for. Sure, he's all cranked up and ready to go, but the dog is important too!

Once he's deemed Sarge sated and happy, Galliard rises to his feet. Reiner stays on the ground, helping Sarge rearrange his legs, and Galliard drops a hand onto the top of his head, scruffing his fingers through Reiner's hair. "You going to pay attention to the dog or you going to pay attention to me?"

"You." Reiner rises to his knees, but makes no move to stand up the rest of the way. Instead, he snakes his arms out and gets his hands on Galliard's hips, tugging him forward so his groin is level with Reiner's eye line. Galliard's squawk of surprise tapers into a soft groan as Reiner starts mouthing him through his shorts, and his hand tightens in Reiner's hair.

Galliard smells and tastes musky, his shorts still slightly damp with sweat from their workout, but Reiner doesn't mind. If anything, it just spurns him on more, burying his nose in the join of Galliard's leg to his body and breathing deep, his lips working up and down Galliard's concealed length, already growing under Reiner's ministrations. His hands curl on Galliard's hips as Reiner draws him closer, Galliard shuffling forward a step and dropping his other hand to Reiner's head, his fingers combing into Reiner's hair as he pushes his head further into his crotch. Reiner is only too happy to oblige, wrapping his lips around Galliard's cock as best he can with all the fabric in the way, and he moves his hands to the waistband of Galliard's shorts, intending to pull them down and get them out of the way.

Galliard makes a faint gasping sound and steps back, brushing Reiner's hands away from his shorts. Reiner glances up, his brows drawn down in confusion, his hands hovering in the air, and Galliard tilts his head to the side and offers him one of those sly little grins.

"Wouldn't this be more fun in the shower?" He offers a hand to Reiner, and Reiner takes it, letting Galliard pull him to his feet. "You go get it started, all right? I'll be along in a minute."

Reiner nods, and Galliard swats him on the ass as he hurries past, walking bow-legged to accommodate his erection.

Reiner strips down quickly, tossing his gym clothes into the bathroom hamper, and gets the shower started. He remembers that, based on all the steam he makes whenever he takes one, Galliard likes hot showers, and cranks the handles far to the left. The water comes pounding out, almost scalding, and Reiner turns his face up to it, letting it stream down his cheeks.

The water is making so much noise that Reiner doesn't hear Galliard come in; he only knows he's there when he feels Galliard's arms wrap around his waist, and Galliard pressing his cheek between his shoulder blades. Reiner lifts his arms, his hands touching Galliard's near the elbows, and he traces his fingers down Galliard's forearms to his clasped hands. As soon as he feels Reiner touch his hands, Galliard's open, blossoming out like flowers, and Reiner twines their fingers together, clasping them in a knot above his abdomen. Behind him, he feels Galliard take a deep breath, almost a sigh, and then his lips brushing along his spine.

"Where's your loofah?"

The question feels like it comes out of left field, and it takes Reiner a moment to parse it. What, they're actually going to wash in here? "Over there." He gestures, and Galliard lets go of his hand to reach for it.

Reiner watches, bemused and weirdly enchanted, as Galliard lets go of him and gets the loofah, squirting shower gel onto it and getting it all foamy. The water from the shower pounds on the back of his neck and shoulders, and Galliard's hair starts to fall forward, parting down the middle and framing his cheeks, reminiscent of a boy band from the nineties. Before the resemblance gets too strong, Galliard swipes it back and lifts his head, gesturing for Reiner to turn around. "Let me get your back."

Reiner turns obediently, and Galliard starts scrubbing him down, working the loofah over Reiner's muscles and into all the areas that are hard for him to reach on his own. Muscles don't make for great flexibility, and Reiner sighs with pleasure when Galliard hits all the right spots.

"Okay, turn around." Reiner does, and they're facing each other again, and Galliard starts soaping up his chest, his expression serious and intent as he works. Reiner watches through half-lidded eyes, steam rising around them like smoke, and there's something otherworldly and magical about the whole experience, as Galliard soaps him up and then the water washes his work away.

Reiner lifts his arms as Galliard's hands and the loofah drop lower, lingering over his groin, and Galliard doesn't protest when Reiner takes hold of his arm and gently moves it away. Galliard turns his face towards Reiner, and he's wearing that soft, vulnerable look again, his lips faintly parted and his eyes almost closed, and Reiner wishes he could freeze time, stop it at this moment right here, and bottle this moment away to look at later, when the stresses of the world get to be too much. He reaches up to cup the side of Galliard's face in one hand, and bends down to press their lips together.

Galliard melts against Reiner, his free hand lifting to touch Reiner's chest, flattening out directly over his heart, and Reiner knows he can feel the way it's pounding. It feels like it's trying to escape his chest and curl into Galliard's palm, a tiny, flickering flame under Galliard's protection, and Reiner feels suddenly, stupidly close to tears. He has missed this, dammit, missed being close to someone, missed letting himself be open and vulnerable and careening out of control but trusting that they were going out of control together, and he lets go of Galliard's arm to pull him close. Galliard moves with Reiner, the motion sealing them together, their cocks caught between their bodies and pressed flush, and Reiner's hand drops from Galliard's waist to the small of his back, just over the curve of his rump.

Galliard shivers and makes a whining noise in his throat, and Reiner's arms are suddenly empty as he steps away, breaking contact. Reiner opens his eyes, blinking water out of them, and Galliard reaches around him to turn off the shower. In the sudden stillness, the only sound water gurgling down the drain, Galliard looks oddly small and young, like the shower had washed away the years and turned him into an uncertain teenager, not knowing how to proceed.

Then he shakes his head a little, and when he meets Reiner's eyes, he's wearing that slick, confident grin that Reiner is starting to realize is Galliard's Jaws grin, and he grabs a towel off the rack and shoves it into Reiner's hands. "Don't dry off your chest. Just do the bottom half and I'll meet you on the couch."

Then Galliard grabs Reiner's robe off a hook and leaves, shrugging into it as he does.

Reiner stands there for a moment, dripping and starting to shiver, dumbly holding his towel and trying to figure out what had just happened. That had been... that had been good, good in all the ways he wants and misses, and then the moment had broken, snapped off so cleanly he had practically heard it break, and he has no idea why. He's gotten used to the idea that Galliard doesn't want to undress when Reiner is around and can watch him-Jean had been the same way, and Reiner had been able to work around it-but why Galliard keeps breaking things off just as they're starting to get good is still a mystery. Reiner had thought they'd made some progress, that maybe they were starting to move past this, but clearly not.

Reiner dries off his legs and midsection, as requested, before wrapping the towel around his waist and walking out into the living room. Galliard is sitting on the couch, his bag near his feet, and he grins and pats the cushion next to him. "Sit down."

Reiner walks over, more reluctant than normal, but does as Galliard asks. "Galliard..."

"Yeah?" As soon as Reiner is settled on the couch, Galliard climbs up onto his lap, straddling him and casually letting Reiner's robe fall open, and Reiner forgets whatever he was going to say at the sight of him, clean and flushed pink with heat from the shower, the line of hair leading from his abdomen to his cock glinted russet in the shadows of the robe.

"Uh..." Any thoughts of talking about what's going on between them flutter out of Reiner's head as Galliard presses up and against him, pushing Reiner's head back so he can kiss his throat, his lips hungry and burning on his skin. He doesn't spend long on Reiner's throat, though, moving down to his chest almost at once, and Reiner can't help a long, stuttering groan as Galliard starts licking water droplets off his chest and collarbones, his weight settling across Reiner's thighs and pinning him to the couch.

Galliard takes his time on Reiner's chest, using his tongue and lips to make sure all the water from the shower is gone, and Reiner is on edge and tenting the towel around his waist when Galliard lists to the side and kisses his pec, directly above his nipple. Reiner sucks in a breath at that, and Galliard glances up, his eyes bright and flashing knowingly, before he bends down and runs the flat of his tongue over Reiner's nipple.

It's like someone has sent electricity straight down his spine; Reiner jolts, nearly dislodging Galliard, and both his hands fly up and land on Galliard's hips, holding him in place. "Fuuuuuuuuuck..."

Galliard doesn't say anything, but he makes a pleased sound in the back of his throat as he laps at Reiner's nipple again, pursing his lips around it and giving it a quick suck that has Reiner's knees trembling. He brings one hand up to pinch Reiner's other nipple, rolling it between his fingers, and Reiner has to rest his head on the back of the couch and stare up at the ceiling. His entire chest feels like it's on fire, awake and alive and strumming, and he is putty in Galliard's hands.

A fact which Galliard is all too aware of, the little shit, and he increases his attention, nibbling on one side of Reiner's chest, kneading and pinching and tugging on the other. All the sensation is going directly to Reiner's crotch, and he has to spread his legs further, almost disrupting Galliard's seat, to make room for his growing erection.

He thought he'd been hard before, in the shower. He'd been mistaken. There's being hard, and then there's this, where it feels like his cock is trying to strain away from his body, his pulse echoing in his ears and pounding a rhythm through his cock, making it ache so badly that it's riding the fine line between intense pain and exquisite pleasure, and Galliard hasn't even touched it yet.

And Galliard doesn't touch it. He keeps up the assault on Reiner's nipples, going after them with a single-minded determination that's both exciting and a little concerning, and fumbles something out of the robe pocket with his free hand before dropping it down between Reiner's legs. He completely ignores Reiner's cock, straining and weeping for attention, and instead focuses on his balls, wrapping his hand around them and giving them a long, slow squeeze that feels so good it almost hurts before releasing and pressing the pads of his fingers against Reiner's hole.

Reiner whines, plaintive and low, and Galliard chuckles; Reiner can feel his lips draw into a smirk around his nipple, his tongue tickling its tip. There's a faint click of something plastic and Reiner feels lubricant spread against him, and then Galliard's fingers slide inside. Reiner shifts his weight at the sudden intrusion, but he's already so geared up from Galliard's mouth on his chest that he relaxes into it, his ass opening and giving way.

Galliard drives deep, crooking his fingers towards himself, and Reiner's breath catches in his chest as he hits his prostate with unerring precision. He knows exactly what he's doing, exactly how to touch to get the reaction he's seeking, and Reiner pants through an open mouth as he's assaulted from both ends, Galliard teasing and stimulating until it feels like there's a live electric wire connecting Reiner's nipples to his ass and cock. He tightens his hands on Galliard's hips, rocking his own hips forward, driving Galliard's fingers deeper inside him, and lifts his head to gaze blearily down his front.

It's a beautiful sight: Galliard on his lap, lips wrapped around one of Reiner's nipples, his cheeks hollowed out slightly as he sucks on it; one hand on Reiner's other nipple, pinching and rolling it between his fingers, every now and then giving it a sharp yank that makes Reiner cry out in combined agony and ecstasy; his other hand lost to the shadows between them but clearly moving, his fingertips pressing hard on Reiner's prostate, coaxing him closer and closer to the edge.

"Galliard..." It comes out in a soft, breathy moan, and Galliard looks up. He meets Reiner's eyes, and the corner of his mouth lifts, along with one eyebrow, and he gives the nipple in his mouth one quick, final nip with his teeth before lifting his head.

"Yes, Reiner?"

He sounds so smug and sure of himself, the little brat, and Reiner has to swallow before he can speak again. "Please..."

"Please what?" Galliard punctuates his question by crooking his fingers forward, dragging them right along Reiner's prostate, ensuring that he won't be getting any kind of cognizant answer, just another low moan. "Do you want something, big guy? Do you..." Another drag of his fingers, this time with an added nipple twist before he drops his other hand away, and Reiner is putty in his hands. "Have something you want me to do?"

"M-me." Reiner manages to choke it out, and really, he shouldn't be so proud of being able to articulate something so basic, and yet here they are. "I want you to do me."

Galliard's eyebrows shoot up, and he looks positively devilish. "You? You want me to do you?"

"God, yes." Reiner has been reduced to begging, and while he thinks he should probably be ashamed by that, he's not. There's something freeing about being able to ask for exactly what he wants, and he hardly notices how Galliard is reaching into the robe's pockets again. "Yes, please, fuck me, fuck me right now, please..."

Galliard's gaze softens, and he smiles a little. "Well, when you ask so nicely..." He stretches up, like he's going for a kiss, and Reiner starts to close his eyes in anticipation. Galliard's lips are almost on his, close enough for Reiner to feel his breath across his cheek, when Galliard says, "Too bad I have another appointment at the gym."

Before Reiner can respond, Galliard slides his fingers out of him, but there's only a split second before something else comes in to take their place. Then Galliard is getting up off his lap, and Reiner is left sprawled on the couch, his ass still full of something, his hands still reaching for Galliard.

"W-what?"

"Another gym appointment." Galliard has picked his shorts up from where they were folded on a chair and turns around, the back of the robe acting as a shield as he pulls them up. "You know how work is."

It suddenly dawns on Reiner what just happened, and he groans as he sinks deeper into the couch, the movement jarring whatever Galliard put in his ass and making him hiss. "Are you serious?"

"Very." Galliard turns back around, looking terribly pleased with himself, and then comes over to stand in front of Reiner with his hands on his hips. With the bathrobe he's wearing and his shorts back on, he looks like a boxer about to start a match, if boxers were usually concealing massive erections in their boxing shorts. "And while I'm gone, you are not going to touch that plug."

It's a plug. Of course it is, and Reiner shifts again, feeling it move inside him. It feels heavy and smooth, like it's made of metal, and he knows it isn't from his own meager collection. "Did you bring it from home?"

"I sure did. Your toy collection sucks."

Reiner shrugs; he knows that's true. Most of the toys he'd had before had belonged to Jean, and he'd taken them with him when he'd left. He's starting to come down off the high he'd been riding, his chest no longer burning and his cock no longer aching, but the plug is pressing heavily against his prostate, and he knows it's going to be a long afternoon. "How long until you come back?"

"A couple of hours." Galliard leans forward then, and taps one finger on Reiner's chest. "Leave it in, you understand? If it's still in when I come back, I'll make it worth your while. Maybe show you some of the other toys I brought today."
Reiner glances at Galliard's bag, sitting next to the couch, closed and innocent, and the thought that Galliard is carrying around sex toys, sex toys that he's going to use on Reiner, makes him flush and squirm all over again. "Okay."

"Good boy." Galliard leans down and kisses the bridge of Reiner's nose, where it's crooked and bent, and there's something so tender and sweet about the gesture that he's instantly forgiven for all his teasing. "Oh, and one more thing."

"Yeah?"

"Sarge is going to need a walk while I'm gone."

*-*-*-*-**-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Ouch  nabitin din ako  it means blue balls.   Yikesssss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...