𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 ☽ 𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔞 �...

By qqqueenofhearts

e·the·re·al /əˈTHirēəl/ adjective extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world... More

e t h e r e a l
e p i g r a p h
c h a r a c t e r s
i. l u n a l o v e g o o d
ii. w r a c k s p u r t s
iii. a s t o l e n k i s s
iv. p r o f e s s o r u m b r i d g e
v. s c a r s
vi. t h e h o g s h e a d
vii. d u m b l e d o r e s a r m y
viii. t h e h a r e a n d t h e d o e
x. n e w y e a r s
a u t h o r s n o t e
a s e q u e l ?
tiktok series

ix. c o n f e s s i o n s

1.2K 51 40
By qqqueenofhearts

I was going to tell her while she was helping me pack for Christmas, but I chickened out. I decided to wait a while and I got an idea on the Hogwarts express.

"Luna, Ginny, I need to go say goodbye to someone real quick. I'll be right back."

"Oh, who is it?" Ginny asked.

"Just Dra- Malfoy."

"Oh, I should probably tell you, he has a girlfriend."

"What?'  I asked, turning around.

"Pansy Parkinson."

"Oh he didn't tell me."

"You seem disappointed."

"Oh yeah. But not for the reason you think." I added. I waved and left the compartment.  I walked down the Slytherin end to find Draco.

"Boo!' I jumped and spun around to see Draco grinning at me.

"Don't do that!" I exclaimed. 

"Sorry, sorry."

"I was coming to find you."

"Oh, well here I am."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what- ohhh Pansy' he said.  "Sorry I was just so happy I forgot to tell you. Did you tell Luna?"

"Er- no. But I was looking for you to say goodbye, and also ask if I can invite Luna to your Christmas ball?'

"Goodbye, then" he said, hugging me.  "And yes, of course you can."

"Thanks' I smiled and squeezed by him to head back to my compartment with Ginny and Luna.

(ok but just imagine her walking into Luna and Ginny full on making out...)

"Hey, I'm back," I said sitting down across from Luna.  "Where's Ginny?"

"Oh she went to talk to Harry," Luna replied.

"Oh" I smiled and nodded, because Luna and I both knew about her crush on Harry, even though she's dating Dean Thomas now.  "Er- Luna?"

She looked up from her rare creatures book.  "Yes?"

"Do you uhm... want to come to Narcissa Malfoy's Christmas ball w- with me?" I stuttered.

Her face lit up.  "I've always wanted to go... but we've never been invited," Luna smiled.  "It's a date."

My chest fluttered with butterflies, and I could feel my cheeks growing red. 

Then she pointed to a page about gulping plimpies and read some to me, then proceeded to talk about who has them as pets.

Christmas Eve had finally arrived and I was watching the snow fall outside my window, imagining scenes in my head for tonight.  I made up conversations with the other guests, Draco, but mostly Luna.

Tonight was the night that I would tell her how I feel.

My mom took me to buy a new dress from Twilfitt and Tattings the day before. It was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen, and I was so excited to finally wear it. It was rose gold with long sleeves and gold stars. My mom did my hair in a sort of braid crown and curled it with a spell she promised to teach me.

(the dress)

We were one of the earlier guests because my mom and Cissy were close friends. 

'Where's Draco?' I asked when we got inside.

"Oh he's in his room, fussing over his hair of course." Cissy laughed. "You look very pretty, Venus."

"Thanks, so do you" I replied as I walked away gracefully, before turning the corner and taking off my heels to run up the marble staircase.

"Boo!" I yelled as I snuck up behind him in his mirror. He hadn't noticed me because he was so fixated on his hair.

Draco jumped and noticed me in the mirror. 

"Oh" he said as he turned around.  "Hey."

"Hi Draco," I replied, hugging him.  "What are you doing to your hair?' I asked, pointing to his greasy head.

"What"' he turned back to the mirror. "What's wrong?"

"Isn't it a bit... too much gel?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No such thing."

I laughed.  "Yes there is and this is proof.  Here" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him along to the bathroom.

I took the shower head and sprayed his head. 

"Hey! You ruined it!' He exclaimed.  "And I'm all wet now!"

"It's fine you aren't dressed yet anyways. Unless you were planning on wearing a t-shirt to your mum's Christmas ball.  I'm sure Pansy would love it.  Why are you wearing a Nirvana t-shirt anyways?"

"Oh it's more comfortable.  My father doesn't know I have muggle clothes."

I nodded.  "But Draco... you don't like muggles."

"But they have more comfortable clothes, and Nirvana isn't afwul."

"So maybe they aren't so bad?" I suggested.

"Nope they suck."

"Ok then... Now get dressed and dry your hair. I'll fix it for you after."

I waited outside for him then I combed his hair, with no gel. 

"That's better."

"Thanks Vee"' he said, admiring himself in the mirror. "Can I call you vee?"

"Of course you can, all my friends do" I heard a knock on the door. "It sounds like someone else is here."

We both ran to the stairs and peeked over the railing, to see the Parkinsons.

"It's Pansy! How do I look?' he asked, turning to me.

"Perfect. Now go get her!"

Luna showed up later and she looked beautiful.

(i couldn't decide which dress so you can pick. also the first one is inspired by her dress from slughorns party and the second one is ravenclaw inspired. do you think she would wear these?)

"Hi Luna," I said breathlessly. "You look...stunning."

"Thank you Venus" she smiled.  "You look gorgeous as well."

"Do you want to dance?" I asked, holding out my hand.  She nodded and took it.

She had a very unusual way of dancing, and people were staring, but I didn't care. 

Around midnight I asked her to come for a walk in the gardens.  We walked silently, then sat on the top of a small hill.

"Luna, I have to tell you something" I said suddenly.

"Alright."

'I'm... er.. well I love you" I said quietly.  "I'm in love with you."

She was silent for a moment, then turned to me.

"I know."

"You do?"

"Yes" she smiled at me. "I love you."

And then, something unexpected happened. She leaned over suddenly, and kissed me. This felt right, not like the kiss with Draco. My hands cupped her face and I twirled her hair. Then she pulled away and looked at me for a second before looking at the sky. 

"Do you hear that?" she asked, and I nodded. "Moon frogs."

I smiled.  At that moment I forgot about everyone else.  I forgot about my parents and how they would react.  I forgot about my friends. I forgot about Draco.  I forgot there was anyone else in this world at all. 

We both lay down to look at the stars and I held her hand. We looked at each other at the same time and smiled. 

"Want to go back inside now? I asked after what felt like an hour of laying there.  She nodded.

We stood up to walk back inside. I lost my high heels a long time ago, so I walked back barefoot. We walked into Malfoy manor hand in hand, ready to take on the world. No matter what anyone thought.

ok so that was cringey i know. if you notice spelling mistakes please tell me because i don't notice lol

xoxo,
gossip girl <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 7.6K 51
Oneshots, angst and smuts of Hermione<3 For the girls, gays, and non-binary baes. OPEN REQUESTS Status: Complete | Yet still taking requests! ...
76.6K 1.5K 89
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts ready to start a new life at school, she's fallen in love but it comes with way more challenges than she expected. Will they...
1.9K 61 57
✓COMPLETED✓ "Don't tell me it's a sin to love him instead of her. Seriously, I mean look at him!" Basically your traditional Wizarding World Marauder...